Order On-line Tracking
Geomembrane for Architectural Engineering
Description Of Geomembrane for Architectural Engineering
Geomembrane, as water-proof plate, is made from polymer materials like polyethylene, through blow molding.
Main Features of Geomembrane for Architectural Engineering
By its raw materials - molecular structure, Polyethylene (PE) geomembrane is divided into low-density polyethylene (LDPE) geomembrane, linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) geomembrane
Applications of Geomembrane for Architectural Engineering
1. HDPE geomembrane is applicable to environmental protection and sanitation: such as landfill, sewage treatment plant, power plant adjustive pool, industrial, hospital solid waste;
2. HDPE geomembrane is applicable to hydraulic engineering: such as seepage control, plugging, reinforcement for rivers, lakes and reservoirs and dams, drainage seepage control, vertical core wall, slope protection, etc.
3. LDPE geomembrane's applications in municipal engineering: subway, underground works of the building, planting roof, roof garden, sewage pipe seepage control;
4. Polyethylene impermeable membrane is applicable to the garden: artificial lake, river, reservoir, golf course pond bottom, slope, green lawn waterproofing and damp-proofing;
5. High density polyethylene geomembrane is applicable to petrochemical industry: chemical plant, oil refinery, storage tank seepage control, chemical reaction cell, lining and secondary lining for sedimentation tank, etc.
IMages of Geomembrane for Architectural Engineering
1. What are we supplying?
We are specialized in producing , geocell, geogrid, geomembrane
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 15 countries in the past 10 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 12 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|