Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Powder coating/Acid pickling/Paint
100% water pressure
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export package or as per your requirement
20-25 Days, depends on the demand quantity
Details of Socket End Non-Rising Stem Gate Valve:
1) Design and Manufacture Standards:
c. ANSI B16.34
e. API6D and Russian standard
a. Cast Iron (GG20, GG25)
b. Ductile Iron (GGG50)
c. Carbon Steel, WCB
d. Stainless steel
b. Driving head
c. Electric actuator
Water, Oil etc.
6) Working pressure:
c. Class150LB-2500 LB
7) Working dimensions: DN50-DN800
8) Temperature: Normal Temperature
a. Fusion Bonded Epoxy Powder Coating
b. Akzo Nobel Powder Coatings
- Q:What is the standard length of GB steel gate valve?
- 1, product standardsGeneral purpose valves, flanged connections, iron gate valves, GB/T 12232-2005General requirements for steel valves GB/T 12224-2005"Steel flat gate valves for pipelines" JB/T 5298-91Inspection and test of valves. JB/T 9092-1999Standard for safety evaluation of drinking water distribution equipment and protective materials GB/T 17219-1998
- Q:GB 300 gate valve, a multi?
- GB DN300 flanged gate valve, PN10 manual 245kg bevel gear 315Other pressure levels, please specify specific pressure.Wenzhou Chaoda group Agel Ecommerce Ltd to provide the answer:
- Q:What are the structural differences between parallel and wedge valves?
- The structure of globe valve and gate valve. What does this article introduce first?What is parallel gate valve?The sealing cover is parallel to the vertical center line, so the sealing surfaces of the valve body and the gate are parallel to each other. This gate valve is the most common double gate plate, in order to shut down, so that the valve and gate two sealing surface contact closely asked, often used in two ram double sided thrust wedge block. Thus, when the valve is closed, the double side thrust block is contacted with the bottom of the valve body and is gradually stressed.
- Q:What are the common standards for gate valves?
- Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The following common standards for Fujian Biaoguang valve for valve: design specification: JB/T 7746, API602 JB/T 7746, the length of the structure specification / thread socket factory test and inspection of JB/T1751/GB7306, ANSI: B16.11/B2.1: JB/T 9092, API598 pressure temperature: GB/T 9131, ANSI B16.34, MSS GB/T 12220 product ID: SP25 delivery specification: JB/T 7928
- Q:Internal screw current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang) PN5.0 DN15/ Phi 1 Rc1/2 what does that mean?
- We did thatInternal thread current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang)Body material: carbon steelPressure rating: PN5.0 = 300LB American StandardNominal = DN15 = 1/2"Phi 1 = in the middle of the gate drilling a Phi 1 hole, so that in closing there will be a certain flow, that is, the minimum flow, that is, the current limit.Rc1/2 is thread, which is the connection
- Q:What do you mean by gate valve type RVHX-0150-10 and Z45X-16Q?
- Z45x-16q, Z means gate valve, 4 means flange connection, 5 refers to dark rod gate valve, X means rubber seal, 16 refers to nominal pressure 1.6MpaRVHX means manual gate valve, 150 refers to the caliber of DN150, and 10 indicates nominal pressure of 1.0MPa
- Q:What does gate z41t-10 150 mean?
- According to JB/T308-2004 "valve type programming method"Z gate valve4 flange connection1 Ming wedge single gateT sealing cover material is copper alloy10 nominal pressure PN10PN16 below no marked valve body code, body material is gray cast iron150 nominal size DN150
- Q:What is the difference between gate valves Z41W-16R and Z41W-16P?
- According to JB/T308P stands for Cr-Ni stainless steelR stands for Cr-Ni-Mo stainless steelCr-Ni stainless acid resistant steel has CF8, CF3, F304, F304L, which applies to the medium of work, such as nitric acid oxidation acid.Cr-Ni-Mo stainless acid resistant steel has CF8M, CF3M, F316 and F316L, which is suitable for working medium, such as acetic acid and reducing acid.
- Q:How big valves and fittings need flange installation, such as gate valves, DN50, DN80 and the like?.
- According to user requirements, DN15 also has flanges, in general, DN50 or more are flanges
- Q:What is the difference between the copper gate valve and the ordinary material gate valve?!
- The material of general gate valve is cast iron, and the copper gate valve should be used in special requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range