Packaging & Delivery of PVC pipe socket end gate valve
Packaging Details: plywood case,wooden case or as per customers' requirements
Delivery Detail: 20 days after order
Specifications of PVC pipe socket end gate valve
4.for PVC pipe
Features of PVC pipe socket end gate valve :
2.Working medium: Water, Non-causticity liquid & Saturated steam(≤0.6Mpa);
3.Working temperature: -20°c≤t≤100°c;
4.Parallel pipe thread to ISO228/1,BSP,NPT,etc.
- Q:What are the differences between the gate valve and the cut-off valve?
- The operating principle is different. The stop valve is an upward stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outletAt the same time, usually with the cut-off valve instead of gate valve, but the valve can also be used instead of cut-off valve. Valve sealing performance better, but the size is generally not large, the size of the gate valve can be done great.The main difference between them lies in:1, different structure, gate valve structure is more complex than the height, larger size, from the appearance point of view than the cut-off gate valve is short and high, especially the gate height space needs a higher open bar, the selection in the installation space under the condition of limited attention to.2, sealing surface, valve in the opening and closing valve and the valve seat surface always contact and friction between the sealing surface, and thus easy to wear, especially in close off the valve when the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious. And the valve once the valve is in open condition, it's seat and disc sealing surface between, not in contact,
- Q:What is the difference between gate valve 41h-16c and 41w-16p?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:H== sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steelC== body material: carbon steelW== sealing surface material: body, that is, with the same material bodyP== body material: chrome nickel stainless steel
- Q:What do you mean by "2" and "200 CF8M"?
- CF8M is stainless steel, and 2 is caliber 50200 and should also be bore
- Q:What is plug welding gate valve?
- Socket welding valve valve cover design in three forms. The first is forging steel bolt type valve cover, according to this design form design of the valve, the valve body and the valve cover bolt nut connection, spiral wound gasket 316 clamp flexible graphite manufacturing: seal. Customers have special requirements can be used when the metal ring connection. Second design form is the welded bonnet, according to this design form of the valve, the valve body and the valve cover with a threaded connection, welded seal. Customers have special requirements can be used when the third is connected through welding. Self sealing valve cover, according to this design form design of the valve, the valve body and valve cover with a threaded connection, pressure from the dense ring seal.The editing characteristics of 1 valve design and manufacture in accordance with API602 and ASME B16.34. tested according to API 598, marked by MSS-SP-25.2. full diameter or diameter shrinkage 3 rod bracket type 4 self centering sleeve type 5 pressure plate bolt connection, spiral wound gasket seal type valve cover nut connection, welded seal type valve cover and screw connect the internal pressure self tightening type valve cover 6 integral sealing seat 7 socket end with ASME B16.118. threaded end (NPT) with ANSI/ASME B1.20.19. valve can be transformed into the throttle type, needle type, ball type and type check
- Q:What is the soft seal gate valve?
- Commonly used soft sealing gate valve model is divided into: Z45X and Z41X, the difference is that the Z41X is the Ming bar, and Z45X is dark rod.Matters needing attention in packing and transportation of soft sealing gate valve:Soft sealing gate valve before transport, should use the rope to tie up the small caliber.Before transportation, the lighter sides of the valve should be sealed.For larger caliber soft sealing gate valve, it should be used to carry out simple packing, it can better prevent the valve in the process of transportation damage.
- Q:What kind of valve is gate valve? Is it different from the cut-off valve?
- Gate valve is applied to the big diameter pipeline valve, the valve is generally used in small pipe diameter pipeline, their internal structure is different, the valve can not regulate the flow of water, the valve can be. If you want to understand in detail, it is recommended to take a sample of valve manufacturers to see the internal structure.
- Q:What's the difference between the knife gate valve and the stop valve?
- Generally large and nominal caliber DN50 mostly with gate valve, especially industrial high temperature, high pressure, highly toxic and so on.Stop valve is able to stop and adjust flow, small footprint, small size, generally less than the nominal diameter, DN50 occasions use it. Two can be closed, in the flow of linear requirements are not high, you can adjust the flow. Just because of its structural characteristics of the valve to make its flow resistance, so there is a demand for throttling with a little more than the gate valve. In addition, the cut-off valve, whether it is a formal or reverse installed, in the opening and closing process, there is always a very difficult, and therefore can not do a great deal, or it is not easy to open and close. In addition, the cut-off valve has a one-way sealing effect of good features, so in the prevention of reverse flow of the working fluid, it also has a place to play.Hope to be of some help to you!
- Q:What is the difference between gate valve Z41T and Z45T?
- Valve Z41T and Z45T difference is that "41" is dark rod, that is, the screw is not out of the turbine,"45" is the bright rod, that is, the screw out of the turbine.Common points are copper sealed gate valves.
- Q:Why the valve can only be fully open and fully closed valve can adjust the flow?
- Valve, if adjusted, it is easy to wash the sealing surface, resulting in sealing surface damage.
- Q:The difference between cut-off valve and gate valve
- The working principle is different. The stop valve is an upward stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outlet!Gate valve and stop valve are shut-off valve, is the most common two valves.From the exterior, the gate valve is shorter than the cut-off valve, especially the bar valve needs a higher height space. Valve sealing surface has a certain degree of self sealing capacity, its spool depends on the media pressure tight contact with the valve seat sealing surface, to achieve tight leakage. Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average