Introduction of Calcined Anhtracite :
It used the high quality anthracite as raw materials through high temperature calcined at over 2000 by the DC electric calciner with results in eliminating the moisture and volatile matter from anthracite efficiently, improving the density and the electric conductivity and strengthening the mechanical strength and anti-oxidation. It has good characteristics with low ash, low resistvity, low sulphur, high carbon and high density. It is the best material for high quality carbon products.
Usage: It is widely used in Steelmaking plant as injection carbon or Charge coke, or carbon additive, it is also widely used for foundry plnat as carbon additive.
Specification of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal
Size of Anthracite Coal
Packing of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal :In 1MT bag or as buyer request.
Anthracite Coal in storehouse.
- Q:What's the classification of flameproof glass, the refractory time of fireproofing glass.
- Classify according to the structure, fireproof performance and fire endurance of fireproofing glass. Classify according to the structure: Composite fireproofing glass (FFB) and monolithic fireproofing glass, classify according to fire resistance: thermal insulation fire-resistant glass(class A) and non-thermal insulation fire-resistant glass (class C);classify it into 5 levels according to fire endurance: 0.5 h, 1.00 h,1.50h, 2.00h, 3.00h.
- Q:Which region use more refractory?
- Steel industry gathering areas use more refractories, for which you can know more details on Jinmeng website.
- Q:Firing high temperature kiln of refractory and internal temperature being as high as 1600 ℃, metal heat exchanger can't use, how to do?
- Directly using silicon molybdenum kiln, the temperature is better. Now using the electricity is cheaper than the price of other fuels.
- Q:How to classify fire resistance rating of brick-concrete structure?
- In order to ensure the safety of the building, the fire protection measures must be taken to make it have a certain degree of fire resistance, even if there is a fire, it will not cause too much damage. According to the national conditions of our country, and in the light of other countries standards, < high-rise civil building fire protection design specification > defines fireproof rank of high-rise civil buildings into level one and two; < code for fire protection design of buildings > divides the rank into level one, two, three, four, level one is the highest level, level four is the lowest. Besides that the minimum fire resistance of the building component is specified, buildings of fire resistance rating also specified requirements for combustion performance. Because the component with the same fire resistance limit is different, it is different in the fire.According to our country national standard < building design fire protection code >, the fire resistance rating of the building is divided into four levels. The fire resistance of a building is determined by the combustion performance and fire resistance of building components (such as beams, columns, floors, walls, etc.). Generally speaking, the fire resistance building of level one is a mixed structure of reinforced concrete structure or a mixture of brick wall and steel concrete structure; the fire resistance building of level two is a mixed structure of steel truss structure, reinforced concrete column and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level three is brick-wood structure made of wood roof and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level four is combustible structure which is composed of wood roof and non-combustible wall.
- Q:What's the frequently used refractory material?
- What's the frequently used refractory material in the market? It is usually classified into four categories: Common Refractory: silica brick, semi-silica brick, refractory fireclay block, high alumina refractory brick, magnesia brick, etc.
Unshaped Refractory: repairing mass, ramming refractory, refractory castable, plastic refractory, refractory mortar, gun-mix refractory, sling refractory, refractory coating, lightweight refractory castables, stemming, etc.
Special Refractory: AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, carborundum brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, nonoxide refractories like nitride, silicide, sulfide, boride and carbide, and oxide refractories like calcium oxide, chromium hemitrioxide, alumina, magnesium oxide and beryllia, etc.
Fireclay Insulating Refractory: diatomite product, asbestos product, insulation board, etc.
- Q:What's the texture of refractory for the hearth of reverberatory furnace? ?
- High alumina brick; you can use zircon brick under the temperature above 1700? ;may i use mullite bricks under the temperature from 1400 to 1700? you can use clay brick and heavy corundum brick under the temperature of below 1400 degrees, question closely: what's the usage temperature of reverberatory furnace? < pre accuse = "qRA" > is there someone use refractory fiber?
- Q:what kind of refractories is used to make the industrial silicon furnace mouth long life?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick, the smelter of the glassworks is used this kind of lining, and you can contact by private letter.
- Q:Procedures for producing common refractory materials?
- The general procedures of producing refractory materials include calcination of raw materials, selection of raw material , crushing, grinding, screening, mixing, ageing mixture, molding, drying, burning and etc. At present, the refractory factory usually purchases the calcined clinker, so the calcination of raw material is no longer a consideration of common refractory plants.
- Q:How long is the fire resistance time of the AAAfire resistance rolling shutter door?
- How long is the fire resistance time of the AAA fire resistance rolling shutter door?
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of sintered shaly hollow bricks?
- Sintered shaly hollow bricks of Chu area have high intensity. The average compressive strength of them is up to 15.8, which matches with M7.5 cement mortar that has advantages of low water absorption, and good anti efflorescence performance. The fire endurance of sintered shaly hollow bricks should not exceed1050 degrees otherwise they will burn excessively. I, actually, think that the temperature should be controlled within 980 degrees. I hope my answer may help you.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range