Introduction of Calcined Anhtracite :
It used the high quality anthracite as raw materials through high temperature calcined at over 2000 by the DC electric calciner with results in eliminating the moisture and volatile matter from anthracite efficiently, improving the density and the electric conductivity and strengthening the mechanical strength and anti-oxidation. It has good characteristics with low ash, low resistvity, low sulphur, high carbon and high density. It is the best material for high quality carbon products.
Usage: It is widely used in Steelmaking plant as injection carbon or Charge coke, or carbon additive, it is also widely used for foundry plnat as carbon additive.
Specification of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal
Size of Anthracite Coal
Packing of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal :In 1MT bag or as buyer request.
Anthracite Coal in storehouse.
- Q:How to distinguish the fire rating of rubber and plastic thermal insulation material?
- According to GB 8624-2006 "building materials and combustion products classification", the division of the material's combustion performance grade is changed from five levels of level A (homogeneous material), A (composite sandwich material), B1, B2 and B3 to seven levels of A1 , A2, B, C, D, E and F or A1f1, A2f1, Bf1, Cf1, Df1, ef1 and Ff1 or A1L, A2L, BL, CL, DL, EL and FL . The level B1 rubber and plastic fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial is the best, but the most commonly used one is level B2. Hope it will help you.
- Q:What's the A class fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial for external wall?
- It is a kind of green and environmental protection inorganic material, free of harmful substances like asbestos, benzene, formaldehyde, etc. Its fire resistance can be up to A1grade non-combustible material, which means it can endure the highest temperature of 1400 ℃. It is thermal insulating with low heat conductivity and high heat storage coefficient. It has good weather resistance, finished product stability, anti hollowing, crack resistance, wind pressure and shock resistance with the same service life as buildings of 70 years. It is water-fast and moistureproof, breathable but waterproof, and fungusproof without influence from steam. It is convenient in construction which omits many procedures of panels construction. Once the second plastering is finished, the construction is completed, which greatly shortens the construction period. It has good adhesive property with various base planes, and meanwhile its external exposed surface can choose coating, facing brick, aluminum sheet, marble, etc. It saves money. Excellent construction technology reduces the construction cost. It effectively prevents the panels from leakage at the external wall, window, eave, etc. which saves the subsequent maintenance fund. It provides timely delivery. With sufficient supplies of raw materials and convenient production, it is fast in delivery.
- Q:Why can aluminium hydroxide not be used to make refractory material?
- Hope my answer is helpful to you. It decomposes and produces aluminium oxide and water after heating, chemical equation for the reaction is: 2Al(OH)3=△=Al2O3+3H2O. Aluminium hydroxide can't be directly used to make refractory material because aluminium hydroxide is not stable.
- Q:How to choose the material of refractory?
- Long using temperature of aluminum oxide fiber is 1400 ℃, containing chromium aluminum silicate fiber, quartz, high purity aluminum silicate fiber, long-term use of temperature is 1000-1200 ℃ has aluminum silicate refractory fiber according to different raw materials, advanced refractory fiber (such as alumina. Commonly used vitreous aluminum silicate refractory fibre is amorphous, zirconium oxide refractory fibre) using temperature is 1700 ℃ view as >and the best temperature is 1300 ℃. Crystalline refractory fiber are polycrystalline mullite fiber, including ordinary aluminum silicate fiber, alumina and graphite refractory fiber, etc. The use of common refractory fiber temperature is 1150 ℃;>
- Q:The primary problem, does the gas permeable brick is fired refractory bricks(refractory) ?
- Yes. After moulding by casting in the firing of 1450 ° degrees.
- Q:The difference between refractory and thermal insulation material
- In simple terms, refractoriness is different. The refractoriness of refractory is high while that of insulation material is low.
- Q:which is better as household fireproof material ?
- If it is from the perspective of fire rating inorganic active insulation material for wall thermal, cement foam insulation board, glass beads of insulation movitrified micro bead thermal insulation mortar, rock wool board, glass wool board, ect.. thermal insulation material are Class A fireproofing, polyphenyl board, extruded sheet, phenolic foam board, Polyurethane board, ect..belong to B1 level fireproofing, if it is used for external wall thermal insulation in decorative board, then rock wool board is more often used.
- Q:what is the original materials of fireproof coating?
- Fire retardant coating is composed of the base materials (that is film forming substance), pigments, ordinary coating additives, fire retardant agent and dispersion medium. In addition to fire retardant agent, other components functions the same as in ordinary coating, but its performance and thickness are specifically required. Some solvent-based fire retardant coating can burn upon encountering fire before construction.In fact,It is the flammable solvent contained in the coating that is burning while substances such as the base materials and fire retardant agent does not burn. Because solvent-based fireproof coating contains organic solvent and these fire-resistant coating, once leaked from the bucket, are likely to cause a fire. Fireproof coating on the substrate can insulate heat only after the solvent contained evaporates compeletly.
- Q:Is the refractory reached British BS standard and used for cables in China at present ceramic silicone rubber?
- The texture should be designed according to the British relevant BS standard; crosslinked polyethylene or ethylene propylene rubber under 6600V to 19000 / 33000V is not necessarily ceramic silicone. The rated voltages of a small amount of smoke and corrosive gases from 3800 & # 47 when the BS 7835-2000 is affected by fire.
- Q:Can I use ordinary cement with the addition of sand, clay, and salt as refractory material to paste the stove?
- You can add some animal hair, like bristles. After all, we don’t have so much hair. Remember not to use cement, because it will crack. Instead, make use of animal hair, lime, yellow mud and sand, after mixing up, and they would be firmer while in calcination.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range