Introduction of Calcined Anhtracite :
It used the high quality anthracite as raw materials through high temperature calcined at over 2000 by the DC electric calciner with results in eliminating the moisture and volatile matter from anthracite efficiently, improving the density and the electric conductivity and strengthening the mechanical strength and anti-oxidation. It has good characteristics with low ash, low resistvity, low sulphur, high carbon and high density. It is the best material for high quality carbon products.
Usage: It is widely used in Steelmaking plant as injection carbon or Charge coke, or carbon additive, it is also widely used for foundry plnat as carbon additive.
Specification of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal
Size of Anthracite Coal
Packing of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal :In 1MT bag or as buyer request.
Anthracite Coal in storehouse.
- Q:Which refractory is better for building 1500 degree kiln ?
- High alumina brick or 99 alumina hollow ball brick is OK, which can withstand a temperature of 1600 ℃.
- Q:Preparation of refractory clay
- Is it to make refractories? Add some andalusite to the refractory mortar will improve the effect.
- Q:What requirements should refractory materials meet?
- The operating temperature of forging furnace is above 1000, which can ensure the normal operation of the furnace, prolong the life of the furnace and save energy. General requirements for refractories are as follows. 1 They should deform at a sufficient temperature without melting. 2, They should have necessary structural strength without softening and deforming. The volume should be stable at high temperature without expansion, contraction or cracking. 4, They can resist erosion of molten metal, slag, gas and other chemicals.
- Q:What are fire ratings of wall thermal insulation material?
- Grade A material has no ignition and is material with thermal insulation effect, anti-combustion material. Currently it mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation mortars of vitrified micro bead, hole-closed expanded perlite, rock wool,mineral wool,glass wool,cement base or gypsum base, inorganic thermal insulation mortars and self thermal insulation system of lightweight block. Grade B1 is nonflammable thermal insulation material, which is determined by fire endurance of this material. In addition, the division of the material of different parts is different! What is commonly seen, such as EPS / XPS insulation boards adding flame retardant through special treatment. Grade B2 is combustible thermal insulation materials, and what is commonly seen is EPS expanding polystyrene board and XPS extruded polystyrene board, that is, the general board. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Grade B3 is flammable insulation material. Thermal insulation material with polyphenyl foam as main material is commonly seen. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been eliminated external wall thermal insulation materials.
- Q:What are the construction measures of refractory material in winter? Please descriptive briefly.
- Binding agent should be attaced great importance to when construction is conducted in winter. Generally if the bingding agent is water or cement, antifreezing measures should be taken.
- Q:How to make the service life of refractory materials longer?
- Take acid resistant refractory materials as example: the atmosphere should be acidic atmosphere, if used in an environment whose temperature is 1900℃, it would exacerbate the loss of refractory materials, so don’t use overloaded. Second, select the appropriate refractory materials according to the environment. For example, if its operating temperature is 1800℃, generally speaking, the normal use of it according to the instruction of refractory materials would be fine.
- Q:What is the biggest difference between refractory bricks and clay refractory bricks? Where can I find information on the refractory bricks?
- You can look up knowledge manual of refractory material to find phosphatic material, etc. Xinjiang refractory bricks, castable refractory, refractory material, silicious, corundum and alumina-magnesia: High alumina and clay refractory bricks can be divided into
- Q:What's the requirements of fire-fighting criteria of heat insulating material?
- It shouldn't be under than B2 level. Roofing insulation fire rating requirements: the ministry of public security, housing and urban-rural development department issued about printing and distributing the civil building external thermal insulation system and the interim provisions on the exterior wall decorative fireproof prescribed in the notice: roof grassroots adopted duration of fire resistance is the non-combustible component that shouldn't less than 1.00 h's. Its roof insulation materials should not be below B2; Otherwise, the combustion performance of insulating material should not be below the B1 level. The junction of the roof and wall, the insulation layer around the opening part of roof should use the grade A thermal insulation material to set level fire-fighting belt that width is not less than 500 mm.
- Q:What are first rate fire resistant window materials?
- class A window not less than 1.2 hours, class B window not less than 0.9 hours, Class C window not less than 0.6 hours. technical requirments: 1, materials and accessories (1) the window frame is made with a certain strength sufficient to safeguard the integrity and stability of the steel frame or wooden frame. (2) steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel plate or stainless steel plate. Its selection standards is in line with GB12955 "Steel Fireproof Door General Technical Condition" provisions of Article 5.1. (3) wood frame and mound layer material selected from the standard should be consistent with GB14101 "General Technical Conditions of Wooden Fireproof Door" in the provisions of Article 5.1.1. (4 ) steel, wood frame the inside filler material should be incombustible material. (5) fireproofing glass can be used without affecting the fire windows fire resistance test approved product. light transmittance of glass should not less than 75% of commom sheet glass which is the same number of layers. ( 6) a sealing material between the frame and the fire-resistant glass flame retardant materials should be used, which can play the role of fireproofing and smoke insulation in case of fire (7) hardware fitting should be tested as approved supporting product
- Q:What kind of refractories do the anode baking furnace use?
- 5% volume density. 2 , The application results show that it has the energy-saving effect. 4, Withstand voltage strength. The 50MPa prebaked anode baking furnace furnace wall replaces traditional small special-shaped brick with steel fibre reinforced castable precast block: The aluminum content is 45-60%. The iron content is less than 1. I know someone uses andalusite bricks. This method, under the condition of not changing the roasting technique , has excellent resistance to CO. If there are investors, you can complete the overhaul and reconstruction work of anode baking furnace, which is still a precedent in the country. The andalusite bricks are significantly better than clay bricks. The volume density of 5% of it is 2.25. The compressive strength of 40MPa aluminum content is 60%, and the iron content is less than 1. The andalusite is more denser in the structure. Physical and chemical indicators are as following: it has a good anti-corrosive of exhaust gas Na2O. This is because its chemical composition and mineral composition are very suitable for anode baking furnace, which has long life and easy construction and other characteristics.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range