Introduction of Calcined Anhtracite :
It used the high quality anthracite as raw materials through high temperature calcined at over 2000 by the DC electric calciner with results in eliminating the moisture and volatile matter from anthracite efficiently, improving the density and the electric conductivity and strengthening the mechanical strength and anti-oxidation. It has good characteristics with low ash, low resistvity, low sulphur, high carbon and high density. It is the best material for high quality carbon products.
Usage: It is widely used in Steelmaking plant as injection carbon or Charge coke, or carbon additive, it is also widely used for foundry plnat as carbon additive.
Specification of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal
Size of Anthracite Coal
Packing of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal :In 1MT bag or as buyer request.
Anthracite Coal in storehouse.
- Q:What are fireproofing materials?
- Class A incombustible material: Granites, marbles, terrazzos, cement products, concrete products, plasterboards, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaics, steel, aluminum, copper alloys; B1 class flame nonflammable materials: Ceiling materials: gypsum plaster boards, fibrous plasters, cement particle boards, mineral wool decorative acoustic panels, glass wool decorative acoustic boards, perlite decorative acoustic boards, flame retardant plywoods and medium density fiberboards, rock wool decorative panels, flame retardant woods, aluminum foil composite materials, flame retardant phenolic laminates, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials; Wall covering: gypsum plaster boards, fibrous plasters, cement particle boards, mineral wool boards, glass wool boards, perlite boards, flame retardant plywoods, flame retardant medium density fiberboards, fireproof plastic decorative plates, nonflammable double-sided particle boards, multicolor paints, nonflammable wallpaper and textile wall cloth, flame retardant simulated granite decorative plates, magnesium oxychloride cement prefabricated wall panels, flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastic plates, PVC plastic clapboards, high-strength and lightweight composite wallboards, fire-retardant molded wood composite boards, flame retardant colored artificial boards, nonflammable glass fiber reinforced plastics, etc.
- Q:whether the fire resistant level of aerated concrete building blocks can reach the grade one?
- Aerated concrete building blocks is made by calcareous materials (such as cement, lime) and siliceous material (such as sand, fly ash, slag), adding aluminum powder ingredients as filling agent, by mixing with water, casting molding, gas - expansion, raising the pre-cut, and then the high-pressure steam curing of silicate building blocks. when aerated concrete is at the temperatures below 600 ℃, the compressive strength will be increased slightly, when the temperature is at about 600 ℃, the compressive strength is close to the compressive strength at normal temperature, so the aerated concrete, as building materials, the fire performance can meet the national fireproffing safety standards level.
- Q:Do you know the refractories?
- Acidic material products: these products to quartz (SiO2) as the first phase, SiO2 is an acid oxide, helped named. Brick is representative of the product acid material; semisilica brick, alkali proof brick, acid brick in SiO2 content of 60% to 80%, is a semi acidic material.
- Q:How many refractories are there for boiler above 1200 ℃？
- Ordinary clay brick is for burning layer, red brick for external wall, light clay brick for thermal insulation layer, built by clay refractory mortar. Sindeyuan Refractories.Hope you adopt. Thank you. In fact, there are many manufacturers producing furnace burden. We has been using products of Huaheng, which are anti-erosion, easy to construct and can improve production efficiency, reduce steelmaking cost.
- Q:Urgent question: could you tell me that the export of refractory materials to Vietnam is to be packed in wooden cases or smoked?
- Why is the apple screen so small?
- Q:What are first rate fire resistant window materials?
- Natural environmental protection, non-poisoned, non-peculiar smell, non-radioactive; non-combustible, fireproofing, moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant; easy construction, lightweight, high strength, www. jsxsmy.
- Q:What is the type of heat resistance property of high temperature electric furnace ?
- According to the levels of refractoriness : Common refractories: & Gt: 1580 ℃ ~ 1770 ℃ advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ ~ 2000 ℃ AAA refractories; 2000 ℃
- Q:What are the differences between thermal insulation material and refractory?
- Just as its name implies, Thermal insulation means that it doesn't conduct heat instead it insulates heat inside, while refractory means resistance to high temperature and it will not be out of shape or damaged due to high temperature.
- Q:Procedures for producing common refractory materials?
- The general procedures of producing refractory materials include calcination of raw materials, selection of raw material , crushing, grinding, screening, mixing, ageing mixture, molding, drying, burning and etc. At present, the refractory factory usually purchases the calcined clinker, so the calcination of raw material is no longer a consideration of common refractory plants.
- Q:What's the classification of flameproof glass, the refractory time of fireproofing glass.
- According to different manufacturing technique, thermal insulation fire-resistant glass can be divided into grouting fireproof glass and composite fireproofing glass. Grouting fireproof glass has good thermal insulation performance, composite fireproofing glass has good fireproof performance.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range