Introduction of Calcined Anhtracite :
It used the high quality anthracite as raw materials through high temperature calcined at over 2000 by the DC electric calciner with results in eliminating the moisture and volatile matter from anthracite efficiently, improving the density and the electric conductivity and strengthening the mechanical strength and anti-oxidation. It has good characteristics with low ash, low resistvity, low sulphur, high carbon and high density. It is the best material for high quality carbon products.
Usage: It is widely used in Steelmaking plant as injection carbon or Charge coke, or carbon additive, it is also widely used for foundry plnat as carbon additive.
Specification of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal
Size of Anthracite Coal
Packing of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal :In 1MT bag or as buyer request.
Anthracite Coal in storehouse.
- Q:what's the materials of fireproof housing?
- what's the materials of fireproof housing? what's the fire rating? how much is it? What are the key installation points?
- Q:What kinds of refractory materials that uses a-Al2o3 powder? What are the purpose of it?
- 04La-Al2O3 powder is a alumina powder whose raw material is industrial aluminum oxide which has been calcined at high temperature. It is a good polishes for ceramics and jade, meanwhile, it is also an important raw material for high-end refractory materials. The technical indicators parameters A1023 mark A1535 chemical composition AL2O3≥ 99.92 3%, ≥ 3.10FE203≤ 0.799 Refractory calcined alumina powder (a-Al2O3) 1.2 true density (g & # 47, by fully ground powder made of different fineness .O.10 0.07 0.04NA2O≤ 0.93a-Al2O3 (%) ≥ 95 95 primary crystallization average grain (um) 2 ~ 3 3 ~ 5 average particle size (um) 40 ~ 602.6SIO2≤ 0.1 0.15B2O3≤ - 0, glass, engineering ceramics typical use electronic ceramic insulating ceramic refractory ceramic wear 3
- Q:Can anyone tell me what material the first rate fire resistant door is?
- Class A fire door materials are mainly steel, wood, steel and wood,and other materials. If there is filling material in a Class A fire door, it is generally the perlite. According to the actual situation in China, the fire doors and windows are divided into class A, class B, class C, whose minimum fire endurances are stipulated, namely class A 1.50h, class B 1.00h, Class C 0.50h. There are fireproof wooden doors and fireproof steel doors. whose main purpose is to achieve fire endurance time. But door closers are required to be installed.
- Q:Fefractory of aluminium oxide.
- Do you mean the alumina hollow ball brick? We can exchange private messages in specific.
- Q:How to make use of waste refractory materials whose main elements are alumina and mullite?
- Crushing and pressing refractory bricks, or refractory parts . Such as welding positioner tracks use disposable tools.
- Q:What does the function of SiC for refractories?
- Silicon carbide for machine non-metallic materials with high temperature wear characteristics of silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide ceramic cups and other products in a blast furnace ladle brick aluminum silicon carbide as an antioxidant added MgO-C
- Q:What are the commonly used admixture for alumina-magnesia refractory? What are the impacts on its performance?
- 2, form Mg-SiO2 coagulation and combination, CA cement bond? Bricks can generally be made by combing with phenolic resin, castable use 1, combined with silicon powder; 3, can also combined with brine MgCl is binding agent
- Q:How to distinguish between class A fire resistant door and class B fire resistant door from appearance ? What are the differences between the two refractories? Thank you !
- It is difficult to distinguish from appearance. Their fire endurance are also different. The filling refractories of grade A and Grade B fire resistance steel doors are all perlite. The only difference lies in the filler compaction density.
- Q:How long is the fire-fighting time of A class fire resisting window?
- Fire resisting window' duration of fire resistance: A class window, fire insulation ≥1.50h and fire resistance integrity ≥1.50h. Fire resisting window can be divided into three kinds: 一. window frame and sash framework adopt fire resisting window with steel manufacture ; 二. window frame and sash framework adopt fire resisting window with wooden manufacture; 三. window frame adopt steel and sash adopt wooden material or window frame adopt wooden material and sash framework adopt fire resisting window with steel material.
- Q:Where do China and foreign countries do more refractory materials?
- The domestic production of refractory materials base in Henan Xinmi, Xinmi has a lot of production of refractory material factory, Zhengzhou gold refractories plant is relatively large, there is a need to go to visit the factory.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range