Introduction of Calcined Anhtracite :
It used the high quality anthracite as raw materials through high temperature calcined at over 2000 by the DC electric calciner with results in eliminating the moisture and volatile matter from anthracite efficiently, improving the density and the electric conductivity and strengthening the mechanical strength and anti-oxidation. It has good characteristics with low ash, low resistvity, low sulphur, high carbon and high density. It is the best material for high quality carbon products.
Usage: It is widely used in Steelmaking plant as injection carbon or Charge coke, or carbon additive, it is also widely used for foundry plnat as carbon additive.
Specification of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal
Size of Anthracite Coal
Packing of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal :In 1MT bag or as buyer request.
Anthracite Coal in storehouse.
- Q:What are fire ratings of wall thermal insulation material?
- Grade A material has no ignition and is material with thermal insulation effect, anti-combustion material. Currently it mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation mortars of vitrified micro bead, hole-closed expanded perlite, rock wool,mineral wool,glass wool,cement base or gypsum base, inorganic thermal insulation mortars and self thermal insulation system of lightweight block. Grade B1 is nonflammable thermal insulation material, which is determined by fire endurance of this material. In addition, the division of the material of different parts is different! What is commonly seen, such as EPS / XPS insulation boards adding flame retardant through special treatment. Grade B2 is combustible thermal insulation materials, and what is commonly seen is EPS expanding polystyrene board and XPS extruded polystyrene board, that is, the general board. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Grade B3 is flammable insulation material. Thermal insulation material with polyphenyl foam as main material is commonly seen. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been eliminated external wall thermal insulation materials.
- Q:Which kind of external wall fire barrier zone material is better?
- The following types are: rock wool, aerated concrete, phenolic aldehyde and foam cement rock wool fire barrier zone "rock wool board" mainly uses water-repelling rock wool board produced by pendulum method as thermal insulation layer materia, and connecting and fixing base wall by binding and nail bonding, it is composed level A non-combustible building energy efficiency thermal insulation system by plastering layer composed by plastering mortar and glass fiber mesh and decorative mortar finishing layer or coating. Good air permeability
- Q:Can you tell me the classification of fireproof sealing material.
- Inorganic fireproof plugging material includs: organic fireproof plugging material, fire bags, warfare, fire collars, fire belt, fire prevention sealing strip, flexible fire protection coil, fireproof glue and so on. I hope my answer can help you. Thank you!
- Q:How to classify fire resistance rating of brick-concrete structure?
- In order to ensure the safety of the building, the fire protection measures must be taken to make it have a certain degree of fire resistance, even if there is a fire, it will not cause too much damage. According to the national conditions of our country, and in the light of other countries standards, < high-rise civil building fire protection design specification > defines fireproof rank of high-rise civil buildings into level one and two; < code for fire protection design of buildings > divides the rank into level one, two, three, four, level one is the highest level, level four is the lowest. Besides that the minimum fire resistance of the building component is specified, buildings of fire resistance rating also specified requirements for combustion performance. Because the component with the same fire resistance limit is different, it is different in the fire.According to our country national standard < building design fire protection code >, the fire resistance rating of the building is divided into four levels. The fire resistance of a building is determined by the combustion performance and fire resistance of building components (such as beams, columns, floors, walls, etc.). Generally speaking, the fire resistance building of level one is a mixed structure of reinforced concrete structure or a mixture of brick wall and steel concrete structure; the fire resistance building of level two is a mixed structure of steel truss structure, reinforced concrete column and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level three is brick-wood structure made of wood roof and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level four is combustible structure which is composed of wood roof and non-combustible wall.
- Q:What are the characteristics of magnesium fireproof plate
- Features: Glass magnesium plate is high temperature resistant, sound absorbing, and capable of preventing water, pests, dampness, corrosion, poison, pollution. Paint can directly be applied to the surface of the plate. Air nails are usable for the plate, to which ceramic tile can also be applied with good pigmentation. The plate is easy to decorate, has high strength, good flexibility when bending, and can be nailed, sawed, glued It can also be made into thermal insulation materials with a variety of compround composite insulation plate. Characteristic: Magnesium plate glass is high temperature resistant, sound absorbing, and capable of preventing water, pests, dampness, corrosion, poison, pollution. Paint can directly be applied to the surface of the plate. Air nails are usable for the plate, to which ceramic tile can also be applied with good pigmentation High strength, flexibility when bending, convenient for decoration. It can be sawed, nailed, and glued.
- Q:Who knows about the differences between 3M fireproofing materials and ShiLiDe materials?
- ShiLiDe materials are rubbish which can not used in many industries now, because the main materials of which are mineral wool boards. These boards are harmful to human body, will lead to chronic poisoning, and the quality of which is bad! You must pay attention to it! They can not be used in chemical and pharmaceutical plants.
- Q:How many fire endurance grades are the AAA fire resisting shutter divided?
- The fire shutter is divided into A / B / C classes. The refractory limits are not less than 1.2 /0.9 /0.6 hours. References to "general technical specification for steel fire resistance rolling shutter door GB 14102-93". 4.3 4.3.1 Classification according to fire resistance time. The common steel fire resisting shutter(see Table 3) The categories of the codes of the refractory time hF1 1.5F2 2.04.3.2 composite steel fire shutter composite steel fire shutter(see Table 4). Table 4 and Category Code refractory time hF3 2.5F4 3.04.4 refractory press time, smoke performance classification 4.4.1 ordinary steel fire anti-cigarette curtain (see Table 5) Table 5 and category code leak smoke refractory time h (20Pa pressure) FY1 1.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY2 2.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min4.4.2 composite steel fire anti-cigarette curtain (see table 6) table 6 and category code leak smoke refractory time h (20Pa pressure) FY3 2.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY4 3.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min excerpt complete fire shutter when the fire district for fire resistance of 3 hours, the opening portion on the firewall setting fire shutter fire resistance of 1.2 hours. **** Fire resistance of 3.0 hours called premium (fire back surface). "Construction Regulation" is mentioned in setting up a firewall and used as the separation of the fire resisting shutter and the fire compartments. When taking the fire back surface temperature rise as the fire resistance standard of the fire resisting shutter, the fire endurance should not be less than 3.00h; When taking the fire back surface temperature rise as the fire resistance standard of the fire resisting shutter, the two sides of the roll should have protection of closed automatic water spray system, and the duration of water spray system should not less than 3.00h. In summary: The fire resisting shutter can be divided into: Grade, A, B and C looking to adopt
- Q:What is the difference between wear-resistant material and refractory material?
- Focus is different. Some materials are called wear-resistant and refractory material. For example, refractory castable with high strength and wear-resistance, impressionable plastic material or brick. They all begin with fire-resistance and wear-resistance.
- Q:What refractories have good mechanical property resistance and heat expansion and cold contraction property?
- Aluminium oxide ceramics. I would like to know that what kinds of refractory materials can combine together and what kind of masonry way can be used for these materials so as to achieve the perfect combination.
- Q:Which kind of refractory does insulation board belong to ?
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range