Quick Details of Fused Mullite:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature, the fused mullite can be widely used as lining bricks in glass body kiln and large hot wind furnace in iron-making blast furnace, as well as in ceramic kiln and performance.
Specifications of Fused Mullite 75 :
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)Min
Description of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature.
Applications of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite 75 is used in the manufacture of refractory, investment cast, ceramic and electronic products where hot strength, resistance to spalling, and low thermal conductivity are important factors.
Packaging Details : 1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:7-15 workdays after the order is confirmed
Competitive Advantage of Our Fused Mullite 75:
3.Timely delivery and service
4.Hot oversea sales
- Q:Who knows what kind of material the fire-proof plate use, and is it good?
- Personally speaking, fireproof clapboard is very good. It is also known as fire-proof plate or fire retardant board. Made by the pressing of a variety of incombustible materials after scientific deployment, it is good in fire retardation and can be fire resistant for over 3 hours. It is also non-toxic and non-detonating with high mechanical strength, water and oil resistance, and good chemical corrosion resistance.
- Q:Does anyone know the characteristics of refractory for glass kiln?
- Quartzitic sandstone. Also known as quartzitic sandstone or white gravel. Which is a kind of natural refractory and quartz sandstone bonded by the kaolinite. Who appearance is better to be steel-grey, dense and hard, free of impurities and stripes. Its main crystalline phase is mainly quartz and kaolinite. Which has obvious stratified structure and anisotropism. The refractoriness fluctuation is between 1650~1730 ℃. The expansibility of quartzitic sandstone is different from that of silica brick, who has maximum coefficient of thermal expansion under temperatures of 700 ~ 800 ℃, and it is most likely to burst at this time. The load softening temperature and the compression strength of calcined quartzitic sandstone have been improved significantly, with small residual expansion, stable volume, better thermal shock resistance, so it is generally to use calcinated quartzitic sandstone as refractories. which has been widely used as sidewall blocks on the small and medium sized furnaces.
- Q:What are the requirements of refractory temperature of refractory brick?
- Refractory bricks furnace pipe material is generally divided into two types, namely, shapeless refractory material and shaped refractory. Shapeless refractory material, also known as castable refractory, is hybrid powder material made up of many kinds of aggregate or aggregate and a kind of or many kinds of binders. It must cooperate and evenly stir with a kind or many kinds of liquids during use and has strong mobility. Shaped refractory material usually refers to refractory brick whose shape has standard rules. It can also be processed temporarily during cutting according to requirement. Refractory brick, called refractory brick for short, is refractory material made by firing refractory clay or other refractory raw materials. Faint yellow or brownish, it is mainly used in building smelting furnace. It can resist 1,580 ℃-1,770 ℃ high temperature.
- Q:How to divided the grade of external wall thermal insulation materials?
- 1, According to China's national standard GB8624-97, combustion performance of building materials will be divided into the following grade level A: Incombustible building material: It is a kind of material that almost does not occur burning. Level B1: Nonflammable building material: Non-flame material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire under the condition of open fire in the air or high temperature, and it is not easy to quickly spread, and when the combustion source is removed, the combustion will stop immediately. Level B2: Combustible building materials: Flame material has a good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam and wooden stairs. Level B3: Combustible building materials: It has no any flame resisting effects, and is easy to burn, so the fire risk is high. 2, The external wall thermal insulation materials is divided by fire rating 1) level A combustion performance thermal insulation material Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3, combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. I hope my amswers are helpful to you
- Q:The fire prevention board line is made of what material?
- The line is a kind of composite stainless steel decorative profiles which outer layer is the matte frosted stainless steel plate and inner liningl is wooden material. It do not need to render with fine wood and also need not to buy a stainless steel plate cutting, cutting, bending, such as multi-channel intricate process, processing production. It is convenient to install through the buckle button directly on the booth. When installation, it only needs to be bolt and plug to be fixed on the wallafter blanking cut. compared with the traditional wooden play crural line, the profile is more beautiful and firm, and environmental friendly. And compared with the traditional craft production of stainless steel line, it's cheaper and more convenient to install. This product is not only sitable to decorate in the family, but also is more suitable for the hotel, hotel, office building, and the application of all kinds of public places.
- Q:Does refractory belong to stone, building materials or other?
- It belongs to building materials.
- Q:Does the aluminum silicate thermal insulation material fireproof?
- How does its fireproof performance? this is the material that the decoration master worker recommands to me, how do you think of it?
- Q:what is the fireproofing material of engine room? who knows it ?
- 1. The new type fire retardant coating in fire retardant coating, the expanded vermiculite, expanded perlite heat insulation material and cenosphere adiabatic powder, etc. These inorganic component, is a major part of the thick coating type of fireproof coating, and they also are the major factor affecting the level of performance of fireproof coatings. The fireproofing thermal insulation properties of fireproof coating, is mainly determined by the fire back surface temperature of this factor, but also related to the fire endurance. If it reaches the same temperature for a longer time, it shows that it's fireproof thermal insulation is better, and the fire endurance therefore is higher. 2. The new fireproof board new fireproof board now is welcomed by the people and the important factor is its environmental protection, and with the increasing high-rise buildings, the fire protection requirements and strength requirements are also rising, it is a big challenge for the performance and standard of the fireproof board.. Now fireproof board is mainly used siliceous material or calcareous materials, and then mixed with the fiber material, lightweight aggregate, adhesives and chemical additives, it is not only be fireproofing, but also improve their thermal insulation performance, and light weight, good carrying capacity, good durability, no aging problem, more importantly, it is good in environmental protection.
- Q:What are the requirements for fire rating of construction suspended ceiling material ?
- According to No. 42 ducument of department of housing construction and Ministry of Public Security: fire rating of building suspended ceiling material should reach A level. Other civil buildings: Class A fireproofing material MCM should be set in buildings whose height is above 50 meters. National A level fireproof flexible material is made up of soil, rock flour, sand, cement and other inorganic powder and modifying agent. Product density is 2327kg / m3. Upon examination, the combustion performance of the product meets A level requirements, and the additional classification meets s2, d0, t0 requirements. According to GB 8624-2006 sepcification, combustion performance of the product should reach A2-s2, d0, t0 level. Light, thin: 2-4mm thick / piece, saving space and cement, convenient to transport. : State Class A fireproof flexible material. Freezing-thaw resistance: up to 100 freezing-thaw experiments (close to 100 years), the surface has no powder, no crack and no peeling. Aging and acid resistance: anti-aging property can reach more than 3500h, that is, it will not degenerate for 50 years. Recyclable: new energy, renewable , no "three wastes" emission
- Q:How many refractories are there for boiler above 1200 ℃？
- Ordinary clay brick is for burning layer, red brick for external wall, light clay brick for thermal insulation layer, built by clay refractory mortar. Sindeyuan Refractories.Hope you adopt. Thank you. In fact, there are many manufacturers producing furnace burden. We has been using products of Huaheng, which are anti-erosion, easy to construct and can improve production efficiency, reduce steelmaking cost.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range