Quick Details of Fused Mullite:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature, the fused mullite can be widely used as lining bricks in glass body kiln and large hot wind furnace in iron-making blast furnace, as well as in ceramic kiln and performance.
Specifications of Fused Mullite 75 :
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)Min
Description of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature.
Applications of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite 75 is used in the manufacture of refractory, investment cast, ceramic and electronic products where hot strength, resistance to spalling, and low thermal conductivity are important factors.
Packaging Details : 1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:7-15 workdays after the order is confirmed
Competitive Advantage of Our Fused Mullite 75:
3.Timely delivery and service
4.Hot oversea sales
- Q:What are the requirements for fire rating of construction suspended ceiling material ?
- In fireproof design of all parts in interior decoration, fireproof design of suspended ceiling is the most important. Because the flame is burning up in fire and the suspended ceiling is the first and most direct part to test fire; at the same time, it has a direct impact on the evacuation. Therefore, in indoor suspended ceiling decoration design, fireproof work should be considered fully. Code of fire prevention design of interior decoratio of buildings has detailed provisions for fireproof performance of indoor suspended ceiling materiial of different civil buildings. Suspended ceiling (sprung roof) refers to the top decoration of a house. Suspended ceiling, an important sub-project in construction decoration project, and the hidden layer of electrical equipment, ventilation and air condition, communication and fireproof, alarm pipelines, etc. has the functions of thermal insulation, sound insulation and absorption. Suspended ceiling plays an important role on the entire house decoration. Proper decoration to the house top surface, can not only beautify indoor environment, but also create a colorful interior artistic image. When choosing decoration materials and design of suspended ceiling, you should follow the principle of saving material, being solid, safe, beautiful and practical.
- Q:What's the refractoriness and how to measure the refractoriness?
- Bottom each side length is 8 mm and upper side length is 2 mm. Under a certain temperature-rising speed, when heating, refractory's resistance to high temperature from melting is called refractoriness. The properties of cross section into an equilateral triangle and height is 30 mm. When it bends down until the vertex and chassis contact temperature is the refractoriness of sample. It bends due to the influence of its weight. Make the will-measured material into standard pyrometric cone.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of A grade fireproofing glass doors?
- The fire endurance of grade A fire resistance rolling shutter doors should be no less than three hours. Fire doors can be divided into A, B and C grades according to their fire endurance which should be no less than 1.20 h, 0.90 h and 0.60h respectively. Places where are difficult to set fire-proof bulkheads can use fire resisting shutters as partitions of fire compartments. The fire endurance of fire resisting shutters that include unexposed surface temperature rise as judging condition should be no less than 3 h. Fire resisting shutters that exclude unexposed surface temperature rise as judging condition should set up independent protection of closed automatic water spray system on both sides of shutters, and the duration of water spray system should be no less than 3.0 h.
- Q:Does the refractory material used in steelmaking all refer to refractory brick?
- For example, refractory castable doesn't only refer to refractory brick, but also some bulk material and ramming mass. Desulfurizer belongs to ferrous metallurgy auxiliary material.
- Q:How much is the content of boron carbide in refractory material?
- Boron carbide is used in refractory material. For example, generally we could add 0.2% of boron carbide into magnesia carbon bricks. It is suggested that 0.5% is enough, because it has strong effect in boosting melt. It is said that 0.5% would be alright since boron oxide after oxidation belongs to material of low melting point, so the amount should be limited within 0.5%-1%,
- Q:What is the material composition of the new fire-resistant coating?
- New fire-resistant coating generally consists of base material, dispersion media, flame retardants, fillers, additives (plasticizers, stabilizers, waterproofing agents, moisture, etc.). (1) Base material is the basis of the composition of the coating, and it is the main film-forming substance, playing a decisive role in coating performance . For fire-resistant coating, its base material must be capable of matching with the flame retardant to constitute an organic fireproofing system. The base material commonly employed at home and abroad includes inorganic and organic film-forming material. Inorganic film-forming materials include silicate. Si03, K2 Si03Na2 Si03), silica and phosphate [Al. (HPO.). ] ect. There are a wide range of organic film-forming substance, usually flame retardent organic synthetic resins, such as phenolic resins, halogenated alkyd resins, polyester, halogenated olefin resins (such as vinyl chloride resin), amino resin (melamine resin, urea resin, etc. ), tar-based resins, furan resins, heterocyclic resins (e.g., polyamide-imide, polyimide, etc.), organic elements resins (e.g. silicone resin), rubber (halogenated rubber such as chlorinated natural rubber) and so on. There are numerous latex taking water as solvent. www.hc3600.
- Q:What is shapeless refractory with high performance?
- The popular ones are: Non-cement fine powder bonded castable is a functional refractory castable with nano material introduced.
- Q:What level is the rock wool board fireproofing material ?
- The fire rating classification is a provision for all insulation materials, rather than to separately divide rock wool. Determine the value of the material fire rating according to the relevant test items of 8624. As the rock wool is made from basalt fusion, so it is the level A non-combustible material.
- Q:What is the difference in the nature between the refractory material and thermal insulation material
- thermal insulation material is used to thermal insulation and the transfer of heat insulation. refractory material is defined as greater than 1580 ° non-metallic materials, such as calcium silicate board. its using temperature can reach to 1100 degrees, and some can also be used at high temperatures, and all high-temperature industrial can't be oprated without it, and the using temperature of polycrystalline alumina fibers can reach to 1800 degrees
- Q:What are the fire endurance requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Fire endurance of class A fire resistant door is 1.5h. According to the latest fire door requirements, in FMA FMB FMC three forms, A, B and C represent categories, such as FMA on behalf of Class A fire doors (ie thermal insulation fireproof door). Fire endurances of class A,B and C fire doors are 0.5 1.0 1.5 2.0 3.0. Therefore, the fire resistance of fire door needs to be designed and the design paper will make it clear in general.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range