Quick Details of Fused Mullite:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature, the fused mullite can be widely used as lining bricks in glass body kiln and large hot wind furnace in iron-making blast furnace, as well as in ceramic kiln and performance.
Specifications of Fused Mullite 75 :
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)Min
Description of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature.
Applications of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite 75 is used in the manufacture of refractory, investment cast, ceramic and electronic products where hot strength, resistance to spalling, and low thermal conductivity are important factors.
Packaging Details : 1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:7-15 workdays after the order is confirmed
Competitive Advantage of Our Fused Mullite 75:
3.Timely delivery and service
4.Hot oversea sales
- Q:Which refractory is better for building 1500 degree kiln ?
- High alumina brick or 99 alumina hollow ball brick is OK, which can withstand a temperature of 1600 ℃.
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- There are many types of fireproof materials, and the following listed below is the main species: All kinds of fire retardant coating such as finishing fire retardant paint, fire retardant coating components, fire-resistant coating for steel structure; all kinds of fire-proof materials such as fire retardant material and its products, textile, fire retardant fabric, building materials and products, flooring material and external wall thermal insulation system; all kinds of fireproofing components such as fireproof panel, fire door, fire resistant window frame, fire resisting shutter, fireproofing glass, elevator landing door,ventilating duct, fire-proof sealing material and fire protection smoke exhaust fan. The main indicators to judge fire resistance are: Flame retardency, ignition,production of toxic gases, smoke density,heat release and exhaust gas; fire resistance, combustion performance, heat of combustion, fire-resistant performance, high temperature resistance, fire rating, etc. There are some specific parameters which need to be judged by a professional testing equipment. You can go to the inorganic laboratory to check. The test results of fire rating are accurate.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of A grade fireproofing glass doors?
- Fire doors and windows are divided into grade A, B and C according to the real national situation, also the minimum fire endurance has been stipulated, namely, the minimum fire endurance of grade A is 1.50 h, that of grade B and C are 1.00 h and 0.50 h respectively. There are wooden fire doors and steel fire doors. The main purpose of it is to reach the time that fire resistance should last. But door closers are required to install. The fire endurance of A grade wooden fire doors should be no less than 90 min, and that of B grade fire doors should be no less than 60 min, that of C grade fire doors should be no less than 30 min! ! !
- Q:How to determine the fire resistance rating of the aluminium-plastic panel?
- Class A incombustible and thermal insulation material: inorganic active wall thermal insulation material, cement foam insulation board, glass bead thermal mortar, rock wool board, glass wool board, foam ceramics, etc. With many characteristics of low density, low thermal conductivity, high pressure bearing capacity, convenience of construction, economy and durability, A class incombustible material is widely used as thermal insulation material for heat pipelines, thermal equipment, other industrial pipe-line equipment and industrial buildings, and thermal insualtion and sound absorption material for the building envelop of industrial and civil buildings. Because of good thermal stability, it is more often used as fire-proof and protective coating material of the steel structure.
- Q:What parts of cement kilns are refractories used on?
- In kilns.
- Q:What kind of refractory decorative board has good quality?
- The unique design and personalized style of well-known brand "transit" rank highest in the field of domestic refractory slab. It is one of the largest manufacturers of high pressure decorating refractory slab in China. The production base covers an area of 40,000 square meters and the annual output is 4 million. It passes the test of Quality Supervision and Inspection Center of National Fire Protection Building Material and ISO9002 certification. The products pass international standards such as 4586, the United States NEMA and so on.
- Q:What are unshaped fire-resisitance materials?
- Refractory castable, refractory plastic material, usually classified according to construction and manufacture method, unfired bricks precast block, refractory pressed into material, refractory cast material, refractory coating, refractory ramming material there are many classification methods
- Q:Are the rubber insulation materials are refractory materials?
- Q:Who knows about the types of Dalian thermal insulating and refractory materials?
- There are many Dalian thermal insulation materials, which can be divided into organic and inorganic thermal insulation materials. Materials include inorganic thermal insulation materials, polyfoam, mineral wool products, foam glass, expanded perlite insulation products, gelatine powder EPS grain heat insulating slurry, sprayed mineral wool, thermal insulation product of foam cements, and vacuum thermal insulation board.
- Q:Which one is the best refractory material?
- Resin bonded refractory is mainly abot aluminum magnesium carbon, and carbonaceous etc. Thermoplastic resins need to add the coagulant (Uto), ageing mixture for a period of time, so the production cycle is long. Hot hard resin is relatively not so complex, but it’s not as good as thermoplastic resins in thermoplastic binding.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range