Quick Details of Fused Mullite:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature, the fused mullite can be widely used as lining bricks in glass body kiln and large hot wind furnace in iron-making blast furnace, as well as in ceramic kiln and performance.
Specifications of Fused Mullite 75 :
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)Min
Description of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature.
Applications of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite 75 is used in the manufacture of refractory, investment cast, ceramic and electronic products where hot strength, resistance to spalling, and low thermal conductivity are important factors.
Packaging Details : 1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:7-15 workdays after the order is confirmed
Competitive Advantage of Our Fused Mullite 75:
3.Timely delivery and service
4.Hot oversea sales
- Q:Kinds of refractory mortar
- Refractory mortar can be divided into ordinary refractory material and special refractory material. Ordinary refractory materials can be divided into acidic, neutral and alkaline refractory materials chemical properties. Special refractory material can be divided into high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials according to their components. Furthermore, according to refractoriness, it can be divided into general refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), high grade refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and super refractory products (2000 ℃ above). It can be divided into bulks (standard bricks, special-shaped bricks, etc.), special shapes (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia filter and boron carbide , etc.) and indefinite shape (refractory clay, pouring materials and ramming mass, etc.). According to the sintering process, it is divided into sintered products, fused cast products and melting jetting products.
- Q:What is the use of refractory?
- Refractories mainly provide stable working environment for high temperature operation , such as metallurgical industry (steel ladle, hot-metal bottle, torpedo car and most places directly in contact with molten steel and iron), chemical industry (coke oven cokeing, dry quenching engineering) and building materials industry (lime kiln and glass kiln)
- Q:Does anyone know which materials belong to light fire resistant material?
- Building board of lightweight fireproof partition material: 1, GRC lightweight partition material glass fiber reinforced concrete; it is a kind of fiber cement composite with alkali-resistant glass fiber as reinforced material and cement mortar as the base material . Aerated concrete block equipment foundation construction Its outstanding features are having good tensile, rapture strength and good toughness. This kind of material is particularly suitable for the production of ornament mould and the manifestation of strong texture. Compared with these external wall decorative materials, the biggest advantage of GRC material is to meet the individual needs of architects, completing the expression of various ornament moulds and skin textures. 2, fiber reinforced low alkalinity cement building plate. The standards stipulate the classification, raw materials, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules, packaging, labeling, transport and storage of the fiber reinforced low alkalinity cement building plate.
- Q:What crusher is used for raw material of broken refractory material? What is the rough crushing process? What are the materials? Thank you!
- What are the requirements of granularity of material?
- Q:What's the feature of construction external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- It has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Its heat conductivity coefficient at normal temperature is 0.018W / (K · m) . The thermal insulation property is three to eight times that of the traditional materials. And it is completely waterproof.  Thermal insulation lining has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Light, generally about10-96kg / m3, 20kg / m3 or less is felt, 24-48kg / m3 is middle-hard plate, 48-96kg / m3 is hard plate, wherein 48kg / m³ can be used as ceiling, with softening point being 500 ° C , thermal insulation 300 ° C. It is widely used in the United States, k =0.9. Calcium silicate thermal insulation product is developed in 1970s in China. With high compressive strength, low heat conductivity coefficient, recycle and easily construction, it is widely used in the power system. In China, small workshop production were the most common, then four production lines were gradually introduced from America, including instant fiber forming, dry method punched felt, which are advanced and quality, temperature endurance up to 800-1250 ° C.
- Q:What is the fire endurance of fireproof glass cotton?
- of course,A level is better. A-class is non-combustible, class B is fire retardant, rock wool fire resistance is 800 ℃, glass wool fire resistance is 450 ℃ , class B has a relatively better thermal insulation effect, hope it can solve your doubts.
- Q:How long does it take for refractory cement to solidify?
- 1. First you should be aware of the concepts of condensation and condesation time. Refractory cement belongs unshaped refractories, which when added water or liquid binding agent to mix, the agitation material will gradually lose thixotropy or plasticity and become in a state of solidification, thus is solidified. The time needed to finish the process is called solidification time. The whole process is divided into initial and final set. When beginning to lose plasticity called the initial setting, when called plasticity completely lost the final setting. 2. For refractory cement, the solidification time depends on the matching of the material and the parts and using methods. Under normal circumstances, in order to meet the requirements of time of construction, the initial set time should be no shorter than 40min, and the final set time should be no longer than 8H 3. There are also some exceptions. When refractory cement is used for spraying and injection operation together with other refractory castable, the set time is required as short as possible, sometimes flash set is required to prevent the occurrence of peeling or collapse of the spraying layer.
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of Grade A fire resisting shutter
- Based on national standards GB 14102-2005 specifications. It is specified in GB 14102-2005 provides that: The fire resisting shutter whose fire endurance is not less than 3h is AAA fire resisting shutter when the unexposed surface temperature rise is used as judging condition. Therefore, it is required that the fire endurance of Grade A fire resisting shutter is 3h.
- Q:Who knows the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating requirements?
- 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3, combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molding polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. See the 2009 edition construction technical measures 4.3.6 Level A insulation material is only for fireproofing, but its thermal insulation performance is not better than organic XPS \\ EPS and other materials. I feel the best insulation materials should be modified phenolic board, which can keep insulation and fireproofing, but the unit price is very expensive. Insulation materials in the domestic market have some disadvantages, it is better to considere the materials within the acceptable range in the building needs.
- Q:How much is the content of boron carbide in refractory material?
- Is it available to iron materials?. Answer: It can be applied to all products, what you need is just a general proportion. Nevertheless, you’d better tell me what product it is exactly.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range