Quick Details of Fused Mullite:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature, the fused mullite can be widely used as lining bricks in glass body kiln and large hot wind furnace in iron-making blast furnace, as well as in ceramic kiln and performance.
Specifications of Fused Mullite 75 :
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)Min
Description of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature.
Applications of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite 75 is used in the manufacture of refractory, investment cast, ceramic and electronic products where hot strength, resistance to spalling, and low thermal conductivity are important factors.
Packaging Details : 1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:7-15 workdays after the order is confirmed
Competitive Advantage of Our Fused Mullite 75:
3.Timely delivery and service
4.Hot oversea sales
- Q:What is shapeless refractory with high performance?
- The popular ones are: Non-cement fine powder bonded castable is a functional refractory castable with nano material introduced.
- Q:What is the fire resistance thickness of the thin fire-retardant coatings?
- There is no detailed requirement on the thickness of the thin steelwork fireproof coatings in the "Code for application technology of steelwork fireproof coating", and the thickness there refers to a certain thickness which must(at least) have fire resistance for a certain time. The thickness of fireproof coatings in engineering generally depends on the manufacturer's test reports. Our thin steelwork fireproof coatings: the fire resistance is 2.5 hours, the thickness is 4.9 mm, the fire resistance is 2.0 hours, the thickness is 3.5 mm, the fire resistance is 1.5 hours, the thickness is 1.75 mm, the fire resistance is 1.0 hours, the thickness is 1.17 mm.
- Q:What are the requirements of the performances of brasque refractory?
- The requirements of the performances of brasque refractory: 1, should have sufficient refractoriness and softening point under a fixed load. Because under the action of the electric arc, the inner and surface temperature of the different parts of the brasque can be up to 1500 ~ 1800 ℃. 2, should have strong slag resistance. Because the inward permeation of slag and smoke at high temperature through its pores of brasque cause melting loss of refractories, organization delamination and flaking. 3, should have good thermal shock resistance. Because in the steelmaking process, opening the furnace door, lifting the furnace lid will cause sudden temperature change of brasque refractory,flaking and cracking, resulting in premature failure of brasque. 4, should have sufficient strength, because the brasque will be impacted at the time of loading, vibrated when tilting, flushed by metal, slag and gas flow when boiling. 5, the thermal conductivity and the conductivity should be small. Refractories commonly used for electric furnace include magnesia bricks, dolomite brick, high-alumina refractory bricks, silicious refractory brick and magnesite ramming material. Due to the different working environment of each parts of the furnace, refractories are different.
- Q:What are the materials of white firebricks?
- They are made of baked refractory materials with pale yellow and a little brown on the surface and very cheap. They are mainly used to pile up smelting furnace and can withstand high temperature from 580 degrees Celsius to 770 degrees Celsius. While the firebricks, also called refractory bricks by others, have a certain size and shape. They can be classified according to manufacturing process, namely, the unburned bricks, burnt bricks and electrically fused bricks. Also they can be divided into common bricks, standard bricks and specific bricks according to different size and shape.
- Q:how to divided the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating
- Level A: Incombustible building material: It is a kind of material that almost does not occur burning. Level B1: Nonflammable building material: Non-flame material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire under the condition of open fire in the air or high temperature, and it is not easy to quickly spread, and when the combustion source is removed, the combustion will stop immediately. Level B2: Combustible building materials: Flame material has a good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam and wooden stairs. Level B3: Combustible building materials: It has no any flame resisting effects, and is easy to burn, so the fire risk is high.
- Q:Which fire-resistant materials have good viscidity?
- Viscidity is necessary for gunning mix, repair mix and bordering. It is too broad to which has good viscidity. Both gunning mix and repair mix are powder before adding water. Bordering also has little viscidity before heating. The question shoule be more specific.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance that fireproof door of level B can endure?
- According to the duration of fire resistance, fireproof doors can be divided into three levels, namely level A,B,C. And accordingly, the duration of fire resistance of them should not lower than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h. Fireproof door, a door that can meet the requirements of fire resistance stability, fireproof door integrity and thermal insulation at a certain time, is a fireproof separator which is located in fireproof partition, emergency staircase and vertical silo. Apart from functioning as a common door, a fireproof can also prevent the spread of fire and smoke in a certain period to make sure that people are safely evacuated.
- Q:How to distinguish the construction fire-proof material rating?
- According to national standard GB8624-97,combustion performance of building materials are divided into the following levels: Class A: Incombustible building material: Material that almost never burn. Class B1: Nonflammable building material: Nonflammable materials have good effect of flame resistance. In case of fire it in the air or at high temperature it is difficult to catch fire and spread, and when the fire source is removed, the combustion can stop immediately. Class B2: Combustible building material: Combustible materials have good effect of flame resistance. In case of open fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames and spread the fire quickly, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, wooden stairs, etc. Class B3: Flammable building material: No flame-retardant effect, highly flammable, high risk of fire. According to national standard, the fire rating of PVC floor must be class B1.
- Q:What 's the highest temperature can magnesium plate glass resist ?
- Glass magnesium plate is non combustible plate having good fire-resisitance quality. Flame will never burn continuously on it. It does not catch on fire when temperature reach 800 ℃, and will not be lit up at 1200 ℃. The plate, having high-quality keel partition system, is rated as the highest non-combustible level A1 with fire resistance being above 3 hours. It absorbs a lot of heat when fire is burning, delaying rise of ambient temperature.
- Q:What are the physical properties of refractory material?
- The mechanical properties of refractory material include compressive strength, volume density and sclerosing, slag resistance, elastic modulus, thermal shock resistance, oxidation resistance, bibulous rate, fluidity, resilience, bond strength and slump, electrical conductivity, specific heat, heat capacity, the impact strength, linear change, torsional strength, stomatal aperture distribution, resistance to acid, etc. The use performance of refractory material include refractoriness, thermal emissivity, condensation, porosity, coefficient of thermal expansion. Thermal properties of refractory material include thermal conductivity, temperature conductivity, plasticity, the hydration resistance, creep performance. The physical properties of the refractory materials include structure performance, mechanical properties, shear strength, load softening temperature, CO erosion resistance. The structure properties of the refractory materials include porosity, alkali resistance and sintering. The operating performance of refractory material include consistency, tensile strength, the use performance and operating performance, wear resistance, bending strength, thermal properties.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range