Quick Details of Fused Mullite:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature, the fused mullite can be widely used as lining bricks in glass body kiln and large hot wind furnace in iron-making blast furnace, as well as in ceramic kiln and performance.
Specifications of Fused Mullite 75 :
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)Min
Description of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature.
Applications of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite 75 is used in the manufacture of refractory, investment cast, ceramic and electronic products where hot strength, resistance to spalling, and low thermal conductivity are important factors.
Packaging Details : 1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:7-15 workdays after the order is confirmed
Competitive Advantage of Our Fused Mullite 75:
3.Timely delivery and service
4.Hot oversea sales
- Q:What are fireproofing materials?
- Class A incombustible material: Granites, marbles, terrazzos, cement products, concrete products, plasterboards, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaics, steel, aluminum, copper alloys; B1 class flame nonflammable materials: Ceiling materials: gypsum plaster boards, fibrous plasters, cement particle boards, mineral wool decorative acoustic panels, glass wool decorative acoustic boards, perlite decorative acoustic boards, flame retardant plywoods and medium density fiberboards, rock wool decorative panels, flame retardant woods, aluminum foil composite materials, flame retardant phenolic laminates, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials; Wall covering: gypsum plaster boards, fibrous plasters, cement particle boards, mineral wool boards, glass wool boards, perlite boards, flame retardant plywoods, flame retardant medium density fiberboards, fireproof plastic decorative plates, nonflammable double-sided particle boards, multicolor paints, nonflammable wallpaper and textile wall cloth, flame retardant simulated granite decorative plates, magnesium oxychloride cement prefabricated wall panels, flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastic plates, PVC plastic clapboards, high-strength and lightweight composite wallboards, fire-retardant molded wood composite boards, flame retardant colored artificial boards, nonflammable glass fiber reinforced plastics, etc.
- Q:What are the electrical fire protection materials?
- Flame retardant organic resin: They can be classied into PVC, vinyl chloride, chlorinated rubber, epoxy resin emulsion, epoxy resin, phenolic resin, etc.. Fire retardant additive: Phosphorus and halogens, nitrogen organic compounds (chlorinated paraffin, tributyl phosphate (TBP) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers) and boron (boric acid, zinc borate, boric acid aluminum), antimony, aluminum, zirconium inorganic compounds.
- Q:What are the models of bauxite with high alumina?
- China Ferrous Metal Industry Corporation released the industry standard of bauxite (YS / T78-94) in 1994. According to this standard, bauxite can be divided to sedimentary diaspore, stacked type diaspore and lateritic gibbsite. According to the chemical composition, it can be divided into nine trade marks as LK12-70, LK8-65, LK5- 60, LK3-53, LK15-60, LK11-55, LK8-50, LK7-50 and LK3-40. In addition to the provisions of chemical composition of bauxite, the standard also requires that the water of sedimentary diaspore shall not exceed 7% and water of stacked type diaspore and lateritic gibbsite shall not exceed 8%. Moreover, particle size of bauxite should be not greater than 150mm. Bauxite shall not be mixed with clay, limestone and other debris.
- Q:What's the refractory material?
- According to the product shape, it can be divided into two kinds, that is shaped refractory and unshaped refractory. According to the chemical property, it can be classified into three categories, that is acid refractory, neutral refractory and basic refractory, among which basic refractory and neutral refractory are commonly used, such as the basic refractory of magnesia carbon brick, fired magnesite brick, magnesite-chrome brick, magnesia-calcium brick, and the neutral refractory of high alumina brick, corundum brick, clay brick. Unshaped refractory includes: castable, ramming mass, gunning mix, coating material, dry vibration material, etc.!
- Q:What is the difference between the fire rating and the fire resistant level of the fire-fighting equipment?
- Fire rating and fire-fighting rating are the misnomer to the building fire resistant level. The building fire risk is measured by fire resistant level. The article 3.2.1 and 5.1.7 of "Architectural design code for fire protection" have made provision respectively on the fire resistant level of plant (the storeroom) and civil construction. Article 3.0.2 of "Code for fire protection design of tall buildings" has made provisions on the fire resistant level of tall buildings. As for the warehouse building "category malonate", it refers to one of the fire risk of goods storage, which is divided into A, B, C, D, E, and each category is refined depending on the nature of different substances. "Malonate class" specified in article 3.1.3 of "building design for fire protection" refers to the flammable solid.
- Q:Who knows the fire endurance of rock wool color plate?
- I'm glad to answer your question and offer you some of my experiences, for reference only. rock wool board is artificial inorganic fiber taking basalt as raw material and produced by melting with high temperature, which has characteristics of lightweight, non-combustible, heat absorbing, small thermal conductivity. The initial research is a common type of application in the building mainly used for industrial buildings which should be consistent with provisions in "the application types and basic requirements of building insulation materials". Successfully tested in June, 1981 Rock wool board is a new type material with fuctions of thermal insulation, fire retardant, sound absorption. The fire endurance of general rock wool board is 140-180 degrees, within two hours, better not exceed this safe period, in order to avoid security risks.
- Q:What are the technical requirements for refractories?
- To put it simply, physical indicators are pores, volume density, pressure resistance, slag resistance, thermal shock resistance, foot expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, oxidation resistance and so on. If it is castable, the indicators are mobility, water rate, setting time, and anti bending strength. If it is coating mix, the bonding strength should be checked. Chemical indicators are loss of ignition and the content of aluminum, magnesium, silicon, calcium, chromium, titanium and carbon.
- Q:What types does refractory floor include?
- It includes ecoplates, chipboard,density board, composite board, etc. Wherein ECO-plate is solid wood board, and it is environmetanl and healthy. Its nail-holding ability and flatness is much better than that of chipboard and solid wood particle board. After all it is solid wood board. But we must pay attention to whether the eco-board is produced in the original factory. According to our original factory, the board only produced by Treezo Group and Dede board are the original.
- Q:What are the materials of insulation firebricks?
- The furnaces of firebricks are generally divided into two types, namely, unshaped refractory materials and shaped refractory materials. Unshaped refractory materials, also called castables, is a mix of powdery particles of many aggregates and one or multiple adhesives. They must be stirred well with one or multiple liquids when in use, which has a strong liquidity. Unshaped refractory materials generally refers to firebricks. They have standard rules about their shapes and can also be processed temporarily as needed.
- Q:what are the types of piping insulation material fire rating?
- according to China's national standard GB8624-97, the combustion performance of construction materials can be divided into several grades grade A: Incombustible building material: Almost no burning material. Class B1: nonflammable building material: nonflammable material has a good flame resistance effect. when it meet the open fire in the air or burnd at high temperature, it is difficult to spread quickly, and when the fire source is removed, the combustion stop immediately. Class B2: flammable building material: flammable material has a good flame resistance effect. when it meets open fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames and easily cause fire spread, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam, and wooden stairs,ect.. Class B3: inflammable building material: No flame resisting effects, highly flammable, high fire risk. 2, external wall thermal insulation materials, in accordance with fire rating, can be divided into1) grade A combustion performance thermal insulation material: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite ect.. 2) class B1 combustion performance insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. 3) combustion performance of class B2 insulation material: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range