Quick Details of Fused Mullite:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature, the fused mullite can be widely used as lining bricks in glass body kiln and large hot wind furnace in iron-making blast furnace, as well as in ceramic kiln and performance.
Specifications of Fused Mullite 75 :
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)Min
Description of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature.
Applications of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite 75 is used in the manufacture of refractory, investment cast, ceramic and electronic products where hot strength, resistance to spalling, and low thermal conductivity are important factors.
Packaging Details : 1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:7-15 workdays after the order is confirmed
Competitive Advantage of Our Fused Mullite 75:
3.Timely delivery and service
4.Hot oversea sales
- Q:Can quantitative feeder be used in refractory plant? Thank you
- Yes, but the material must be no longer using a simple Q235 material
- Q:How to choose construction external wall thermal insulation and fireproofing materials?
- The width of fireproof partition shuld be greater than 30CM, and the thickness should be the same as total thickness of thermal insulation materials. Fire barrier zone thermal insulation board and base wall should be stuck in whole area. Fire Barrier zone thermal insulation board should be stuck with the assistance of anchor bolt which must press the mesh of the bottom layer. Fire Barrier zone should be set above the door and window, with a distance of less than 50cm between the lower edge of fire barrier zone and the upper edge of window.
- Q:What are the requirements for fire rating of construction suspended ceiling material ?
- According to No. 42 ducument of department of housing construction and Ministry of Public Security: fire rating of building suspended ceiling material should reach A level. Other civil buildings: Class A fireproofing material MCM should be set in buildings whose height is above 50 meters. National A level fireproof flexible material is made up of soil, rock flour, sand, cement and other inorganic powder and modifying agent. Product density is 2327kg / m3. Upon examination, the combustion performance of the product meets A level requirements, and the additional classification meets s2, d0, t0 requirements. According to GB 8624-2006 sepcification, combustion performance of the product should reach A2-s2, d0, t0 level. Light, thin: 2-4mm thick / piece, saving space and cement, convenient to transport. : State Class A fireproof flexible material. Freezing-thaw resistance: up to 100 freezing-thaw experiments (close to 100 years), the surface has no powder, no crack and no peeling. Aging and acid resistance: anti-aging property can reach more than 3500h, that is, it will not degenerate for 50 years. Recyclable: new energy, renewable , no "three wastes" emission
- Q:Can anyone tell me what material the first rate fire resistant door is?
- Material of Class A fire doors can be divided into steel and wood, so fire doors can be divided into fireproof steel door and fireproof wooden door. In fact, fire doors of all classes are divided into steel, wood, steel and wood, and other materials (see GB ). Mainly depending on what kind of material the customers want. The fire door is called class A fire door not because of the material but because of the fire-resistant time. The fire resistant time of class A fire door is not less than 1.2 hours and fire doors as long as meeting this condition can be called class A fire doors . The filling material in class A fire doors is generally perlite, whose difference is in thickness. A few of them will use fireproofing materials like foam core board, vermiculite fireproof board, MC composite material and so on. The thickness of class A fire door is usually 50mm. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:How to do environmental impact assessment for refractory Co., Ltd.
- The preparation of a report or statement. During the compilation process, any problems should be actively communicated with the construction side. For example, dust collector selection, environmental protection investment, total emission approval. (especially the total emission, you must let the construction side and communicate with the environmental protection bureau to get the total amount, otherwise you write the EIA does not make any sense.) Generally speaking, the preparation of the report is longer, about forty days; and the preparation of the report table is shorter, about fifteen days.
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- Common ceramics use ordinary clay and high alumina bricks, as well as thermal insulation bricks, calcium silicate boards and fiber cotton. The vessels fired with potter's earth are called pottery, and the vessels fired with porcelain clay are called porcelain. Ceramic is generic term of pottery, stoneware and porcelain. The objects taking the two different types of clay as the raw materials, like, potter's earth and porcelain clay, and made through the technological process of ingredients, forming, drying and roasting, ect. can be called ceramics.
- Q:who knows the fire resistant level of fireproof gypsum board ?
- combustion performance of building decoration materials should be divided into four levels: A level, non-flammable; Class B1, flame retardant; B2 level, flammability; B3 level, flammable. Choose the materials above B1level. Thank you
- Q:What occupational hazards should be detected in glass ceramic and refractories industry?
- Q:what's the fireproof levels of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- at present,thermal insulation and fireproofing materials on the market include inorganic thermal insulation bead board(Shanghai Benniao construction and energy saving decoration materials company) rock wool (Hebei Shenzhou glass wool products co., LTD.) foamed glass ceramic (Nanjing Institute of Building Research) or sogou search.
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire protection material is better?
- Characteristic of polyurethane rigid foam thermal insulation decorative composite board: (1) ultra high cost performance, increased property's selling point (high cost performance) new model of thermal insulation material, excellent thermal insulation properties, elegant decorative effect, 50 years of service life, reduce maintenance costs and social waste. (2) it overcomes defects of traditional insulation technology (to solve the freezing and thawing, veneer cracking and shedding) traditional benzene board, the phenomenon of freezing and thawing that is easily appear in plastic extruded sheet, paint finish is easy to crack; its veneer facing can easily fall off; thermal insulation materials and wall are poorly adhered, easy off the whole. There is a themal bridge in dry hanging wall. (the characteristics of polyurethane composite board)
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range