Quick Details of Fused Mullite 70:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of Fused Mullite 70:
|| WFM70 |
|| 60-70 |
|| 5 |
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Fused Mullite Applications:
1.Fused Mullite is widely used as raw materials for high grade refractories ,such as the lining bricks in glass kiln furnace and bricks used in hot wind furnace in steel industry .
2.Fused Mullite's also used in Ceramic kiln and petrochemisty industry and many other applications.
- Q:Who knows about the types of Dalian thermal insulating and refractory materials?
- There are many Dalian thermal insulation materials, which can be divided into organic and inorganic thermal insulation materials. Materials include inorganic thermal insulation materials, polyfoam, mineral wool products, foam glass, expanded perlite insulation products, gelatine powder EPS grain heat insulating slurry, sprayed mineral wool, thermal insulation product of foam cements, and vacuum thermal insulation board.
- Q:how to classify Insulating Refractory ?
- We are glad to answer your questions! This one is professional. My advice is to go through relevant webs for reference.
- Q:I would like to ask a friend that how much is the fire endurance of level A fireproofing glass?
- fireproofing glass is mainly control the spread of fire or smoke insulation, and is a measurable fireproofing material, the fireproofing effect is evaluated by the fire resistance. It is through a special process and treatment, and it is a special glass which can maintain its integrity and thermal insulation in the specified fire resistance test. Original glass of fireproofing glass can be used float flat glass, and composite fireproofing glass also can use monolithic fireproofing glass.
- Q:Which industry does refractory belong to?
- It belongs to decoration industry.
- Q:Which fireproofing materials factory is the best in Xiangyang?
- Xiangyang Shenglaide Door Technology Co., Ltd. Location: Taibai Road, Fancheng District, Xiangfan, Hubei Province Xiangyang Ai'ruite Door Technology Co., Ltd. Location: Scientific and Technical Pioneering Park, Xiangcheng District, Xiangfan, Hubei Province Xiangyang Innovation and Ideal Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Location: Xiangyang Xiangfan state Jianshe Road, Xiangzhou District, Xiangyang, Hubei Province
- Q:How to hang the suspended brick in the refractory masonry?
- First you can weld the metal fastener of the suspended brick and then hang up the brick.
- Q:Does anyone know the difference between refractory and thermal insulation material?
- The main difference between insulation bricks and refractory bricks are as follows: 1. Insulation effect The heat conductivity cofficient of insulation bricks is usually 0.2-0.4 (average temperature of 350 ± 25 ℃) w / mk while the heat conductivity coefficient of refractory bricks is 1.0 (average temperature of 350 ± 25 ℃) w / mk or more. Thus it can be seen that the insulation effect of insulation bricks is much better than that of refractory bricks. 2. Refractoriness The refractoriness of insulation bricks is generally below 1,400 degrees centigrade while the refractoriness of refractory bricks is above 1,400 degrees centigrade. 3. Density Insulation bricks are generally light-weight insulation material, and the density is generally 0.8-1.0g / cm3. But the density of refractory bricks is above 2.0g / cm3.
- Q:How to classify the grade of wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- To sum up three versions of GB8624 (1997, 2006, 2011), fire rating of external wall thermal insulation can be basically divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. Specific division has many technical indicators to judge. It can't be said for a moment. It is very professional and technical. For details, please contact Qingdao Shanfang Instrument. They specialized in tester of fire rating of external wall thermal insulation materials.
- Q:Does anyone know fire-proof material of fireproof wooden door?
- Because the timber of fireproof wooden door has gone through fire retardant treatment, so it can prevent fire. Its principle: Fire-retardant treated timber has become flame retardant material itself and its fire endurance has increased. The commonly used method of fire retardant treatment for timber including: Spraying method, soaking method, boiling method, vacuum method, vacuum-pressure method. Spraying method and soaking method are generally used for timber surfaces which are no longer going through planing process, and thin plate fire retardant treatment, whose thickness is less than 10mm . Vacuum method and vacuum-pressure method have excellent flame retardant efficiency, but their equipment are expensive. Fireproof wooden door refers to the door whose fire endurance of door frames, skeleton of the door leaf, door panels made of timber or timber work reaches the provisions of "GB50045-95 design of tall buildings for fire protection".
- Q:Is there anyone who can explain how to grade the level of fire insulation board?
- 1, Combustion performance of building material is divided into the following several class according to China's national standard GB8624-97 Class a: Non combustible building materials: Non-conbustible material. Class B1: Refractory building materials: Flame retardant materials have good flame retardant effect. It hardly catch on fire in the case of open flame and high temperature, do not spread fire quickly, and when the fire source is removed, fire will be stopped immediately. Class B2: Combustible building materials: Combustible materials have certain flame retardant effect. In case of fire or under high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, easily leading to spread of fire , such as poles, wooden frame, timber, and wood stairs. Class B3: Combustible building materials: Without any flame retardant effect, will be burnt easily, resulting in high risk of fire. I Hope my answer will help you.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range