Quick Details of Fused Mullite 70:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of Fused Mullite 70:
|| WFM70 |
|| 60-70 |
|| 5 |
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Fused Mullite Applications:
1.Fused Mullite is widely used as raw materials for high grade refractories ,such as the lining bricks in glass kiln furnace and bricks used in hot wind furnace in steel industry .
2.Fused Mullite's also used in Ceramic kiln and petrochemisty industry and many other applications.
- Q:As for fireproofing material rock wool and glass wool, which one is better?
- Rock wool board and glass wool board are a kind of new construction thermal insulation material, it's widely applied in construction and has replaced traditional thermal insulation material to some degree. With the gradually deepening study of rock wool board, glass wool board, we can find that these insulation materials have advantages in many aspects but there are also many deficiencies, particularly there exists a lot of controversy about the impact on the human body. The production process of rock wool board and glass wool board usually includes: after melting in high temperature of rock or glass, inorganic fiber is produced by high-speed centrifugation equipment, and at the same time add binder,dust laying oil,silicone oil at certain proportion, then produce sheet material according to different requirements. It has good thermal insulation properties, mechanical property, sound absorption characteristics, belong to incombustible material and is cheap. In general, insulation, security and economy should not be contradictory, three aspects should be taken into account, balanced chosen and developed. Rock wool board and glass wool board and other such materials should be properly selected and applied to the appropriate structure, so that the choice of material will play their strengths and avoid their weaknesses.
- Q:What's the fire endurance of fire windows?
- That is fire resistance rating, fire-resistant time in the case of fire! It can be basically classified into the following levels and the fire endurance of the fire window is as follows as well: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. This is in accordance with the latest specification of gb16809-2008 fire windows.
- Q:who knows the technology of fireproofing material?
- First: Firstly, you should produce the recipe and prepare the raw materials, for example, if you prepare to produce 1 ton, you should compute the recipe sheet of 1 ton producing; check whether the raw materials are complete; second: make the color and filler thick liquid; add water in order and proper auxiliary in a low speed, then put color and filler (generally we should firstly add something with large oil absorption), wash the meachine after putting the powder. Then seperate them for about 20 miutes in a high speed, until the fineness is qualified; of course, if you need sander, i think you only need sino-soviet differential powder material and non-obvious particles. Third: Paint mixing period: after making the color and filler thick liquid, reduce the roll speed into about 600 roll per minute, add emulsion and proper auxiliary, finally adjust PH and viscosity. Liquid solvent paint, pigment paste: Resin,solvent and pigment ---〉pre mixing---〉stick---〉grinding--〉stick--〉packaging, highlight varnish: Resin, solvent ----〉mixing ----〉stick ----〉packaging, sub-gloss varnish: Resin, solvent----〉mixing----〉matting agent,stick----〉packaging, colored paint: The primary colorant----〉Color matching by auxiliary color paste----〉stick----〉packaging, aluminum paint: Aluminite powder soaking----〉resin----〉colour modulation, lustre adjusting----〉stick----〉packaging, powder coat: Resin,filler,pigment,auxiliary---〉mixing---〉extrusion---〉cooling---〉smashing---〉sieving---〉 packaging.
- Q:What kinds of fireproof materials does the safe use?
- Copper is one of the most widely used material in safe, for its good mechanical performance, corrosion resistance and processibility and it has beautiful color. Especially handles, locks and other decorations forged of copper are smooth, pore-free, also they have good density, and no blisters. They are solid and rust-proof, which can get gilded with 24K gold or gulch-gold and have other surface treatments. A lot of colors have been added to people's home for the copper's magnificence and nobleness.
- Q:what needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials?
- it depends on the size of the blast furnace. below 200 cubic meters alumina bricks and carbon brickcan be used. 200 cubic meters and above are currently integrated bottom, not the same as the size of the cubic level, varying in the use of refactory. I hope my answers above are helpful to you and your ideal anwers.
- Q:What do we mean by saying that a ladle cover knots, elbow knots, blowpipe knots in refractory materials? What is the “knot”?
- Blowpipe is also the construction of unshaped refractory materials. Refractory material for ladle cover is light weight heat insulation refractory material. What you said that the construction of bend out refractory materials in some steel mills called "knot".
- Q:What are the disadvantages of the refractory industry?
- The rapid development of continuous casting technology allows Hua Heng refractories to be improved in variety and quality. The development of refractory for continuous casting has a significant impact on the production of continuous casting and quality of continuous casting billet. Constructing and putting Baosteel into action has greatly pushed the improvement of the refractory technology. Continuous casting refractory is an important part of the continuous casting machine. In addition to the general characteristics of refractories, it is also required functions that can purify molten steel, improve the quality of steel, stabilize temperature and composition of the molten steel, control and regulate the molten steel flow. Therefore, it is known as functional refractories. Continuous casting Refractories include: (1) ladle refractory - ladle lining, permanent lining and ventilation components; (2) tundish refractories - permanent lining, coating, insulating plates, clad etc; (3 ) functional refractories - long nozzle for non-oxidizing casting, submerged nozzle, monolithic stopper, sliding gate; (4) ceramic purifier for purifying molten , slag dam, alkaline paint and horizontal separating ring and gate board for continuous casting.
- Q:What is shapeless refractory?
- Q:What kind of materials can be tested their electrical resistivity in the current refractory industry?
- fused cast bricks, fused zirconia corundum blocks, corundum, high zirconium
- Q:How to measure the influence of high-temperature performance of the products refractory in the formation of the liquid phase.
- Generally how can do high-temperature performance to measure how much liquid may affect hot bending strength rul refractoriness levels of high temperature creep?
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range