Quick Details of Fused Mullite 70:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of Fused Mullite 70:
|| WFM70 |
|| 60-70 |
|| 5 |
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Fused Mullite Applications:
1.Fused Mullite is widely used as raw materials for high grade refractories ,such as the lining bricks in glass kiln furnace and bricks used in hot wind furnace in steel industry .
2.Fused Mullite's also used in Ceramic kiln and petrochemisty industry and many other applications.
- Q:What level is the rock wool board fireproofing material ?
- The fire rating classification is a provision for all insulation materials, rather than to separately divide rock wool. Determine the value of the material fire rating according to the relevant test items of 8624. As the rock wool is made from basalt fusion, so it is the level A non-combustible material. And those we usually see are the mineral cotton and glass wool, with its refractory temperature lower than the rock wool's. Rock wool board is now mainly used in wall insulation, which is a level A fire insulation material.
- Q:How many refractories are there for boiler above 1200 ℃？
- Ordinary clay brick is for burning layer, red brick for external wall, light clay brick for thermal insulation layer, built by clay refractory mortar. Sindeyuan Refractories.Hope you adopt. Thank you. In fact, there are many manufacturers producing furnace burden. We has been using products of Huaheng, which are anti-erosion, easy to construct and can improve production efficiency, reduce steelmaking cost.
- Q:How to distinguish the fire rating of rubber and plastic thermal insulation material?
- It is divided into level A, B1, B2 and B3. According to the current "burning behavior of building materials classification method", Level A insulation material is a non-combustible material, which belongs to YT. However, from the point of view of the current market , level A insulation material are very few, only glass wool, rock wool board, foam glass and vitrified micro bead. However, compared with level A insulation material, the more welcomed by the market is the organic insulation material. This is characterized as thermal insulation material, which is divided into three levels: level B1 is flame retardant, level B2 is flammable and level B3 is flammable. The level B1 nonflammable thermal insulation material is determined according to the fire endurance of the material. And different parts of the material are divided differently! Such as the common EPS / XPS insulation boards through special treatment of adding flame retardant. . Level B2 combustible insulation material is commonly the EPS expanded polystyrene foam insulation board and XPS board, that is, the ordinary plate. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Level B3 flammable insulation material is commonly the thermal insulation material taking polystyrene foam as the main material. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been out of the external wall thermal insulation materials. As for the civil construction insulation materials, China's current popular building insulation materials in the market are mainly made of three organic foams: EPS (molded polystyrene board), XPS (extruded polystyrene board) and PU (polyurethane).
- Q:For refractory, why is it necessary to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature?
- It is mainly to remove gas form chemical reactions in the pug, give full play to plasticity and binding properties of combined, and store unburned brick whose cememting agent is phosphoric acid or aluminium phosphate for some time under proper moisture and temperature. For example, to avoid the formed bricks in the initial stage of drying and firing form cracking due to hydration of calcium oxide. Mixing materials is to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature in order to improve the evenness and moldability of pud, such as making the distribution of combined clay and water more even. The length of storing chiefly depends on the process requirements and the characteristics of blanks. For the producing pug of high temperature kiln furnitures, the storing time is longer. The function of storing mxing materials varies with different natures of blanks. For honeycomb ceramics, it is to fully digest calcium oxide in blanks. For storing magnesia brick blanks containing much calcium oxide, it should be stored for some time in proper humidity and temperature.
- Q:What is refractory material?
- Q:how to classify Insulating Refractory ?
- Low-temperature thermal insulation materials (less than 600 degrees Celsius): medium temperature thermal insulation materials such as diatomaceous earth, asbestos tile (600-1200 degrees C): high temperature thermal insulation material vermiculite, light clay bricks(greater than 12,000 degrees Celsius): Lightweight corundum brick raw materials: Clay, high aluminua, silica, magnesia
- Q:What are the fire resistance ratings of the glass partition?
- Hello, friend. The glass partition system is composed entirely of metal structures, glass, color plate and other materials which also has fire resistance capacity. When the inner structure of the system is steel structure, the fire resistance of which is 30 mins, 60mins or even longer.
- Q:Who know what kind of fire shutter fire rating are there?
- Fire resistance rating of the building elements is different due to the different requirements of the construction . Fire proof door can be divided into Serie A, B and C in terms of fire endurance limit, fire resisting limit are not should be less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h. That is, if the fire resistance rating is two, also it is possible to use a class a fire door. Hope my answer will help you.
- Q:The classification of fire-resistant material
- Refractory material cna be divided into common and special fire proofing material. Common fire proofing material can be sub-divided in to acid fire proofing material, neutral fire proofing material. and alkaline fire proofing material according to chemical properties. Special fire proofing material can be divided into high temperature oxide refractory, refractory compounds and high temperature composite materials according to the composition. In addition, it also can be divided into common refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), high-grade refractory products (1770 ~ 1770 ℃) and super refractory products (above 2000 ℃) according to the strength . According to the shape, it can be divided into block (standard brick, special-shaped brick, etc.), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia and boron carbide, etc.) and irregular shape (refractory clay, refractory castable, ramming material and so on). According to sintering process, it can be divided into sintered product, fused cast product and melting jetting product.
- Q:What problems should be paid attention to while using refractory materials under a controlled atmosphere?
- Pay attention to the performance of the materials, and the use of non oxide materials!
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range