Quick Details of Fused Mullite 70:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of Fused Mullite 70:
|| WFM70 |
|| 60-70 |
|| 5 |
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Fused Mullite Applications:
1.Fused Mullite is widely used as raw materials for high grade refractories ,such as the lining bricks in glass kiln furnace and bricks used in hot wind furnace in steel industry .
2.Fused Mullite's also used in Ceramic kiln and petrochemisty industry and many other applications.
- Q:What's the definition of fire endurance of the fire-resistant coating for steel structure?
- 1. Fire endurance. Conduct fire resistance test of any building component according to the standard time-temperature curve, and the time when it is subjected to the fire to the time when it loses support capability or fire insulation function or its integrality is destroyed is referred to fire endurance. 2. Steel has relatively low fire endurance which is usually 0.25h only, namely 15 minutes; 3. Of steel structure buildings, steel can be used as beams, pillars, etc. but its fire endurance is not enough (usually these components have higher requirement on fire endurance, and take pillar as an example, it is usually demanded that the fire endurance should be 2-3h), and under this condition, it needs to brush fire retardant coating so as to raise the fire endurance. As to the specific quantity or types of the fire retardant coating, it is decided upon the actual conditions. In short, the building material needs to meet the required fire endurance of the buildings.
- Q:What's the poured refractory material?
- Frequently used poured refractory material: AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, carborundum brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, nonoxide refractories like nitride, silicide, sulfide, boride and carbide, and oxide refractories like calcium oxide, chromium hemitrioxide, alumina, magnesium oxide and beryllia.
- Q:How long is the fire resistance time of the AAAfire resistance rolling shutter door?
- How long is the fire resistance time of the AAA fire resistance rolling shutter door?
- Q:What are the differences and connections between softening temperature of the refractory under a fixed load and thermal resistant creep property of the refractory?
- The result of refractoriness under load is temperature while the result of creep is percentage of deformation. Refractoriness under load and creep can be tested by an instrument. Refractoriness under load reflects the temperature in which the deformation reaches a certain degree under the condition of load. Creep reflects the deformation refractory has under the condition of constant temperature and load. Both refractoriness under load and creep are important criterion for the operating temperature of refractory.
- Q:What's the A class fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial for external wall?
- First, external wall thermal insulation material: 1. silicate insulation material; 2. glue powder polyphenyl granule; 3. cement cystosepiment with the use of steel wire gauze (polystyrere); 4. extruded sheet; Second, roofing materials: 1. xps extruded sheet; 2. EPS foam board; 3. perlite and perlite brick; 4. vermiculite and vermiculite brick; Third, materials for heating power and air conditioners: polyurethane, rubberplastic sponge, polyethylene, polystyrene foam, glass wool, rock wool; Fourth, steel structure material: polystyrene, extruded board, polyurethane board, glass cotton lap felt, etc.
- Q:What is the strength of high strength refractory material?
- With the help of high temperature and load, refractory material deforma to a certain degree of temperature from the beginning of deformation (load softening point), known as high temperature structural strength or high load softening temperature. It is a the ability to resist deformation ih high temperature and load at the same time. The nature of the high temperature is very improtant for selection of a furnace building materials under the effect of high temperature and force.
- Q:Which industry does the metallurgy and thermal insulating and refractory material belong to?
- Materials Industry
- Q:What is the limit of fireproof rolling shutter?
- Fireproof rolling shutter door is a kind of fire protection and heat insulation facility which is suitable for the large openings of buildings, having a certain effect on the design and installation. Fire shutter doors are widely used in fire partition of industrial and civil building. It can effectively prevent the spread of fire, to protect the safety of life and property. It is an indispensable modern building fire facilities. According to the national standard 14102-2005 GB standard, the provisions of 14102-2005 GB specify that: If fire resistance limit of fire resisting shutter is no less than 3 hours, it is AAA fireproof rolling shutter. Therefore, the fire resistance limit of AAA grade fireproof rolling shutter should be 3 hours.
- Q:What are the fireproofing materials of the external wall included?
- According to the external wall thermal insulation materials, the external insulation materials is in general divided into Class A and Class B. The A class is non-combustible material. The B class is combustible materials. The fire disasters of the CCTV building and Shenyang hotel are both caused by the B level materials. Generally, the A level material will be used, and some prices are even cheaper than the B-grade material. A level is roughly divided into thermal mortar, phenolic foam Board, rock wool board, foam cement board, and so on. I hope my answer will help you!
- Q:Can someone professionally introduce the classifications of refractories?
- It can be divided into two categories of ordinary and special refractory. Ordinary refractories can be devided into acidic, neutral and alkalinee refractories according to chemical properties. Special refractory can be devided into high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials according to the compositions. Furthermore, it canbe devided into ordinary refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), advanced refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and super refractory products (above 2000 ℃) according to the strength of refractoriness. It can be divided into bulks (standard brick, special-shaped brick, etc.), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia and boron carbide, etc.) and Indefinite shape (refractory clay, castableand ramming mass, etc.) according to the shapes of products. According to the sintering process, it can be divided into sintered products, cast products, melting jetting products.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range