Quick Details of Fused Mullite 70:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of Fused Mullite 70:
|| WFM70 |
|| 60-70 |
|| 5 |
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Fused Mullite Applications:
1.Fused Mullite is widely used as raw materials for high grade refractories ,such as the lining bricks in glass kiln furnace and bricks used in hot wind furnace in steel industry .
2.Fused Mullite's also used in Ceramic kiln and petrochemisty industry and many other applications.
- Q:What is refractory aggregate?
- Refractory aggregate is fire-resistant product improved with low temperature binder, chemical compound and normal temperature strength.
- Q:How to make fire resistant materials for building stoves
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City plus life code is what?
- Q:What is the mechanism of the errosion of the iron to the refractories?
- For example, the effect of the iron oxide: Mo corundum given temperature Fe2O3 solid solubility limit of the solid solution formed of corundum stone high solubility than the solid solution Mo Mo corundum lattice shape so Fe2O3Al2O3-SiO2-based material starts melting temperature of the system or the content of Al2O3 and Al2O3 / SiO2 ratio off Al2O3 / SiO2 & lt; 2.55 starting melting temperature of 1380 ℃ when Al2O3 / SiO2 & gt; 2.55 start melting temperature is increased 1460 ℃ and with its Al2O3 content increased gradually to increase the original atmosphere Fe2O3 original FeO off the solvent into the glass phase and the system starts melting temperature drops do not fall to 1240 ℃ 1380 ℃. Lower the melting point, increase the erosion, and reduce the life span.
- Q:Why the refractories should be waterproof and wetproof
- The binding agent of many raw materials is water-soluble. It will be useless when meeting water.
- Q:What's the fire endurance of fire windows?
- Fire endurance of fire windows: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. Technical requirements: 1. Materials and fittings: (1) Window frame should adopt the steel frame or wood frame with certain strength so as to guarantee the integrality and stability of the fitting; (2) Steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel sheet. Its selection standard is in line with provisions of Article 5.1 in GB12955 "General Technical Requirements on Steel Fire Doors"; (3) Selection standard of wood frame and mound layer should be consistent with the provisions of Article 5.1.1 in GB14101 "General Technical Requirements on Wood Fire Doors"; (4) Filler material inside the steel frame and wood frame should be incombustible material; (5) Fireproof glass can choose the qualified product with no influence on the fire resistance test of the fire window, and its light transmittance should be no less than 75% of that of the ordinary sheet glass with the same layers; (6) Sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should use flame retardant material which can play the role of fire prevention and smoke control in the case of fire. (7) Hardware fittings should be approved supporting products which is detection qualified.
- Q:what grades are fire resistance of fireproofing glass divided into?
- Fireproofing glass is a kind of special glass which can keep its integrity and thermal insulation performance in regular insulating refractory trials. and it can be divided into three classes according to its fire resistance: Class A, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. This kind of glass has the properiyies of transmittance, fireproofing ( smoke insulation, fireproofing, and keeping out thermal radiation), sound insulation, shock resistance, and it's suitable for steel and wooden fire door of building decoration, windows, varnishing, partition walldaylighting roof,ceiling screen,perspective floor and other construction components demading for transparency and fireproofing. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. Such kind of fireproofing glasses mostly are composite fireproofing glasses and has characteristics of transmittance,fireproofing and smoke insulation. Class C, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that only satisfies the requirements of refractory integrity. This kind of glass has characteristics of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke insulation and high strength,etc. It's suitable for fireproofing glass partition wall, fire Windows, outside curtain wall and other places without insulation requirements.
- Q:Kinds of refractory mortar
- It needs no heating when hardened. There are two kinds of refractory mortar, the finished products and semi-finished products. Clinker is compounded in proportion according to the hardening temperature. (3) Chemical bonding refractory mortar is made from refractory aggregate and chemical binders (inorganic, high alumina refractory mortar). After this refractory mortar with thermal hardness is hardened, it has some contraction. Ther is a wide variety of refractories used on the constrcuction sites: // a, Advanced refractories (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and AAA level refractories (2000 ℃ above). It can only be delivered in dry state. Air hardening refractory mortar is often compounded air hardening binders such as sodium silicate. It will harden below ceramic bonding temperature. According to different binding agents.
- Q:Does the refractory material used in steelmaking all refer to refractory brick?
- For example, refractory castable doesn't only refer to refractory brick, but also some bulk material and ramming mass. Desulfurizer belongs to ferrous metallurgy auxiliary material.
- Q:What are the differences of ceramics and refractories? Is the ceramics belonging to refractories?
- They are not the same. If you say the ceramic fibers, they have some common points because the ceramic fiber is one of the refractory. It is belonged to the lightweight refractory which can be considered a new type of refractory with the main ingredient of aluminum silicate (including aluminium oxide and silicon dioxide).
- Q:What is the the best matching ratio of refractory cement?
- The best matching ratio of refractory cement is 30%. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement is often yellow or brown or gray. The main mineral of aluminate cement is mono calcium aluminate (CaO · Al2O3, abbreviated CA) and other aluminates, and a small amount of dicalcium silicate (2CaO · SiO2), etc. It is a special cement. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range