Quick Details of Fused Mullite 70:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of Fused Mullite 70:
|| WFM70 |
|| 60-70 |
|| 5 |
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Fused Mullite Applications:
1.Fused Mullite is widely used as raw materials for high grade refractories ,such as the lining bricks in glass kiln furnace and bricks used in hot wind furnace in steel industry .
2.Fused Mullite's also used in Ceramic kiln and petrochemisty industry and many other applications.
- Q:What are the requirements on fire resistance period of C-level fireproof glass?
- It can be classified into three types in terms of fire resistance, Class A: The fireproof glass which meets demands of fire integrity and fire insulation at the same time. This glass has advantages of excellent transmittance, fire-proofing(smoke resistance, fire insulation, and blocking heat radiation), sound insulation and impact resistance. It can be applied to architectural ornaments, fire resistant timber doorsets with steel structure, windows, upper beam, partition walls, daylighting roofs, ceiling screens, perspective floor and other building components which need transparency and fireproofing. Class B: The fireproof glass which meets demands of fire integrity and thermal radiation intensity at the same time. This glass is mostly composite fireproof glass which has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, and smoke resistance. Class C: The fireproof glass which only meets demand of fire integrity. This glass has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke resistance and high intensity. It can be applied to fireproof glass partition walls, fire windows and with no requirements on outdoor curtain walls, etc. The fireproof glass can be classified as composite fireproof glass and single chip fire-proof glass in terms of structure.
- Q:Can anyone tell me what is the material of which the mould for refractory is made？
- W18Cr4V die steel
- Q:What is the function of refractory in ceramics?
- It depends on what purpose you want to achieve. At the same time, part of special ceramics belongs to refractory. If is is to produce ceramic products, the aforesaid answers are very comprehensive.
- Q:which kind of refractory is used in golden smelting furnace? How about his using temperature
- generally the price of the quartz sand refractory material is higher and the temperature can meet the requirement of 2000 degree.
- Q:Can I use ordinary cement with the addition of sand, clay, and salt as refractory material to paste the stove?
- You can add some animal hair, like bristles. After all, we don’t have so much hair. Remember not to use cement, because it will crack. Instead, make use of animal hair, lime, yellow mud and sand, after mixing up, and they would be firmer while in calcination.
- Q:What are fire resistant level standards of class A fire resistant door?
- Situations under which fire endurance should at least meet class A fire resistant door standard: In basement, the fire door for room where the stored combustibles average weight exceeds 30kg/㎡; in partition basement, the fire door for partition of room where the stored combustibles average weight exceeds 30kg/㎡; in high building, the fire door for equipment room of automatic fire extinguishing system, fan room and air-conditioner room; in boiler room, transformer cabin, diesel generator room(other dangerous rooms), the fire door in firewall. These places are special and need high security, so they need to meet the standard of class A fire resistant door. What is class A fire resistant door? New Standard for Fire Door GB12955-2008 provides that class A fire resistant door thermal insulation and refractory integrity should be no less than 1.5 hours. In other words, the key of fire door grade is the fire-resistant time. Class A fire resistant door size: class A fire resistant doors have many sizes, and can be customized according to the needs of customers. For example, the size of some fire doors of the diesel generator room is large, while the size of fire doors of basement storing combustibles is small. So the size of class A fire resistant door is also different. Usually Xinduo will take this into account, produce class A fire resistant door with various sizes and can customize according to customer requirements. Class A fire resistant door standard: as is mentioned above, for class A fire resistant door standard, the key is the fire resistant time, no less than 1.5 hours. In texture, class A fire resistant door standard is manifested in the firm joint, uniform distribution of solder joints and smooth surface coating. It has also set fireproof sealing strip which should be straight.
- Q:Which refractory is suitable for the tunnel kiln?
- The refractories produced by the following ten manufacturers are relatively good. They are all being the top ten brands! 1. king coconut (Chinese well-known trademarks, famous brand, the nation's largest manufacturer of wood panels, large building materials chain enterprises, Hangzhou king coconut Holding Group Co., Ltd.) 2. Fuxiang (founded in 1998, the leading professional sheet production outstanding enterprises, Fuxiang Industrial Co., Ltd.) 3. Bunny (China famous brand, China Top brand, plywood industry iconic brand, large listed companies, high-tech enterprises, Edward Bunny decoration materials Co., Ltd. 4. new Millennium boat ( Chinese well-known trademarks, famous trademarks in Zhejiang, Zhejiang famous brand, well-known trademarks in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province key forestry enterprises, the Millennium boat Group Hangzhou Huahai Wood Industry Co., Ltd.) 5. Jin Luli (China famous brand, Chinese brand-name products, Shandong Province, to wood-based panels and steel-based enterprises, hundred private enterprises in Shandong Province, Luli Group Co., Ltd.) 6. Albert (professional fire protection board development / production and marketing of the modern manufacturer, the introduction of advanced production technology industry HPL) 7. desert oasis (China famous brand lumber, China's top ten brands plate, sheet famous Chinese brand, oasis Wood) 8. Peng Che-hung (professional fire protection board development / production and marketing of the modern manufacturer, the introduction of advanced production technology industry HPL ) 9. Worldwide (professional magnesium fire plate glass production and sales of integrated large-scale well-known enterprises, famous brands Firewood industry) 10. Mogan (national key high-tech enterprises, China's largest and most influential environment-friendly decorative materials production one of the enterprises, Zhejiang Hua Yunfeng new material Co., Ltd.)
- Q:How to classify the grade of wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- The level classification of wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial: Grade A: incombustible building material: Material almost with no combustion. Grade B1: nonflammable building material: Nonflammable material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire in case of fire in the air or at high temperature. It is not easy to quickly spread. After the fire source is removed, combustion stops immediately. Grade B2: combustible building material: Combustible materials have a certain flame resistance. It will immediately burst into flames in case of fire in the air or at high temperature and is easy to lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam, wooden stairs, etc. Grade B3: Flammable building material: It has no flame-retardant effect and is highly flammable. Fire hazard is very large.
- Q:What is the type of heat resistance property of high temperature electric furnace ?
- According to the levels of refractoriness : Common refractories: & Gt: 1580 ℃ ~ 1770 ℃ advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ ~ 2000 ℃ AAA refractories; 2000 ℃
- Q:What's the fireproof specification for constrcution external wall thermal insulation materials?
- incombustible material: Class A1 (homogenous): such as YT inorganic active insulation material for wall thermal, foam glass, rock(ORE) wool, glass wool, insulation board of aerogel,expanded perlite series, expaned glazed hollow bead, foam insulation boards, ETC. Class A2 (non-homogeneous composite): such as phenolic foam, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule thermal insulation material, inorganic coating materials and other nonflammable material. phenolic foam insulation board, urea resin foam and board, high flame-retardant polyurethane rigid foam and board, high flame retardant polystyrene cystosepiment, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule heat insulating slurry and other combustible materials. Requirements for combustion levels of common antiflaming EPS, common inflaming retarding XPS, common antiflaming rigid PU foam board: Class A is incombustible material (product); B1 nonflammable material (product); B2 combustible material (product); B3 combustible material (product).
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range