Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Applications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Mainly used in processing raw materials of different particle size to create a variety of magnesia refractory,
more used openhearth furnace for the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
manufacturing the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesiachrome brick ;
used electric steelmaking furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:Does the aluminum silicate fiber can be used outdoors? If not, what other refractories can be used outdoors?
- Q:Does anyone know the fire endurance of steel stud partition?
- Indeed ① Dragon Brand gypsum board fire-resistant partition: Its fireproofing extreme time is 4 hours, suitable for firewalls of a variety of public buildings, public exit passageway and other partitions, which meets the first level of fire protection standard ② fireproofing and pressure-resistant partition: Refers to the partition which can withstand momentary gas shocks of over 1200pa , mianly used for the room partition with inert gas fire-fighting needs, such as equipment rooms. The pressure-resistant degree of fireproofing and pressure-resistant partition of Beixin Building Materials can be up to 4800Pa, especially suitable for high-rise fireproofing.
- Q:What kind of refractory bricks material is best?
- It depends on your purposes. In general, aluminous fireclay brick is usually used. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating fireclay brick. Bricks with good material are as follows: high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick, GB/T 3995-2006 high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick. Model is A13, and the texture is aluminium oxide. A13 50u, high grade heat insulating brick B5; intermediate heat insulating brick B2, etc.
- Q:what is the specs of thermal insulation refractory slab ?
- fireproof panel is also called refractory slab, which refers to a layer of veneer. Its thickness is generally about 0.8 mm and there is a veneer made after compression of surface layer of paper, colored paper and multilayer kraft paper. Wear-resistant, heat-resistant and fire-resistant properties, scratch resistant and easy to clean, rich colors and good stability.
- Q:What kind of materials are needed to make refractory bricks?
- According to requirements, there are different materials, acid refractory material, such as silica bricks; neutral refractory material, such as high alumina brick; and basic refractory material such as magnesia brick.
- Q:Please answer the questions about the packing and transportation requirements of refractory materials.. Requirements for packing of refractory bricks
- First of all, customer requirements, packaging according to customer requirements. According to the packaging packaging tray packaging is divided into 40 yuan / tons, carton 70 yuan / tons, 40 yuan / ton, straw packing bags of 30 yuan / ton.
- Q:Are fire materials poisonous after burning?
- Refractories burning after the smell of toxic, gases are generally silica, alumina, sulfur oxides and so onRefractory material is not less than 1580 degrees of refractoriness, better thermal shock resistance and chemical erosion, low thermal conductivity and low expansion coefficient of non-metallic materials. Acid refractory with silicon oxide as the main component, are commonly used in brick and clay brick. Silica is silica containing more than 94% silica products, raw materials used in silica, silica and other waste, the acid resistance of slag erosion ability, high load softening temperature, volume shrinkage after repeated burning, or even a slight expansion; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, thermal shock resistance is poor. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of glass furnace, coke oven, acid furnace etc.. Clay brick with refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, weak acid refractory material, refractory material, good heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, widely used.
- Q:What kinds of fireproof materials does the safe use?
- The fireproof materials of the safe, cement foam. It is often said recently that the safes with cement inside are bad. Actually, it is not like this. Chemical means are taken to make the cement inside safes rise like a leaven dough so as to achieve good insulation. The principle is the cement foam. Fireproof safes with such techniques have good performance in terms of fireproofing and anti-theft. The manufacturing processes of this fireproof safe are highly technical, some safes with poor techniques have problems in quality. Here are some data of the foam cement.
- Q:What parts of cement kilns are refractories used on?
- Generally they are used in cyclone, feed pipe, and duct and refractories are high-strength alkali-resistant castable, calcium silicate board, high-strength alkali-resistant brick, dome-shaped alkali resistant brick. Refractories in smoke chamber are high-alumina refractory castable, anti-skinning pouring material and calcium silicate board. Refractories in duct are high-strength alkali-resistant bricks, calcium silicate boards and steel fiber reinforced castable. Refractories in hooding parts of kiln are high strength castable high alumina and calcium silicate board. Refractories in rotary kiln are phosphate bonded high alumina brick, silmo brick, magnesia chrome brick, steel fiber reinforced castable. Refractories in grate cooler are vault alkali brick, high alumina refractory castable, steel fiber reinforced castable and calcium silicate board. Refractory in coal burner is dedicated castable for coal burner.
- Q:Can anyone say something about what A-level fire-proof decorative material is?
- Now A-level market is very confusing. The major products are material monomer A-level and composite A-level, now a lot of B-level material is wrapped in calcium silicate board. The foam cement overall composite is level A, such as phenolic aldehyde composite, as well as some of the foam paddings, while monomer A-level includes rock wool, ultra-thin insulation panel and the like.. But there are few products with real sound A level qualification. Many manufacturers are playing the edge ball with A-level fire rating examining reports and B-level system detection reports and records, but this situation will not last long, which will soon be clear. I hope the information above can help you. Hope you adopt
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range