Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Applications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Mainly used in processing raw materials of different particle size to create a variety of magnesia refractory,
more used openhearth furnace for the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
manufacturing the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesiachrome brick ;
used electric steelmaking furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:As for fireproofing material rock wool and glass wool, which one is better?
- First of all, glass wool and rock wool fireproof materials, rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.
- Q:What is molten silicon? What refractoriness do refractories made by it have? What properties of using does it have?
- Molten silicon can be called quartz glass, which shows an amorphous silicon state. It is a liquid fusion at above 1723 degree and is an ultra-cooling state at low temperatures. It is not generated in refractories, but generated in the matrix, showing liquid state at a high temperature capable of buffering the stress with somewhat binding properties. If quartz glass is used as refractory, its function are melrly these ones. (These are what I konw for reference only.)
- Q:How to determine the fire resistance rating of the aluminium-plastic panel?
- Fire rating of the best aluminium-plastic panel in the current market is B1 class, and its grade classifications can refer to the national standard. I have examined factories and tested the fireproof effect of the fire-proof plate myself by burning it, and I have found that the fire-proof plate of Jinwei Aluminium-plastic Panel in Linyi is really good in quality and fire prevention. In other words, from the single point of fire rating, the corresponding fire rating of the called fireproof aluminum (plastic) composite panel should be at least B class, and for A2 class fireproof aluminum composite panel, its core material currently doesn't include plastic element, so it's called aluminum composite panel which is of inorganic core material. If the ordinary aluminum-plastic panel is classified according to the fire-proof building material, it will belong to that of lower level. For aluminum-pastic panel used in business premises, it is required to reach the grade of flame retardant material or above this in fire prevention. It is expressly stipulated that its fire rating should be A2 class in public places.
- Q:how to divided the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating
- The external wall thermal insulation materials is divided by fire rating: 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: inorganic fiber spray coating, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, rock wool, foam cement and hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3, combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:what's the application of fireproofing abs materials?
- a kind of ABS alloy shell, a toy of child, low load bearing, refrigerator lining, it can be processed into various wear-resisting sheets, plates,and has good electrical performance, it can be used as electronic components or auto parts, all kinds of insulation materials, it's easy to machining on the surface, so it can be made into designated special products (such as electroplate), and easy coloring, it can be processed into colorful products, also can be used as a fireproofing electrical appliance outer covering, adding alloy to it will improve its comprehensive performance, etc
- Q:Who knows what kind of material the fire-proof plate use, and is it good?
- Personally speaking, fireproof clapboard is very good. It is also known as fire-proof plate or fire retardant board. Made by the pressing of a variety of incombustible materials after scientific deployment, it is good in fire retardation and can be fire resistant for over 3 hours. It is also non-toxic and non-detonating with high mechanical strength, water and oil resistance, and good chemical corrosion resistance.
- Q:Who know what kind of fire shutter fire rating are there?
- The fire resistance limit of high steel structure reduces the loss of fire, achieves remarkable results. The specification is mae in order to unify the application technical requirements of the design, construction method and quality standard of the steel structure fire retardant coating, and ensure the application effect, safety. The specifications is formulated in accordance with national engineering construction of the relevant policies and "giving priority to prevention, combining fire prevention and fire extinguishing. investigated characteristics of steel structure fire in China, summed up the experience of fire resistant coating for steel structure, and absorb domestic and foreign advanced technology and scientific achievement in fire retardant coatings for steel structures, and repeatedly solicited the relevant scientific research and design, production of construction, colleges and universities, public security department
- Q:What are the materials of class A fire resistant window?
- The filling materials of steel, wood frame should be non-combustible materials. Fireproof glass can use qualified products that do not affect the fire window fire resistance performance, whose light transmittance should be no less than 75% that of the commom sheet glass with the same layers. Sealing materials between the frame and fireproof glass should be nonflammable materials. Hardware fittings should be fixed supporting products that pass the test.
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of EVB?
- According to the indicators of amount of smoke, heat value, burning rate, and ignition point, combustion performance insulation materials are divided into A (non-combustible), B1 (flame retardant), B2 (flammable), B3 (combustible). It can be divided into the organic and inorganic types: The organic includes polyurethane and polystyrene board, the inorganic the includes glass wool and rock wool. The price of organic is lower, and it is combustible materials, it will produce hydrogen cyanide and other toxic gases when burned, the inhaled would die. The inorganic material is completely non-combustible insulation material.
- Q:How is the fire endurance of the fireproof paint?
- This is not specified. It depends on design requirements.The products we made have fireproof endurance ranging from 1 to 4 hours. we have not done any higher.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range