Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Applications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Mainly used in processing raw materials of different particle size to create a variety of magnesia refractory,
more used openhearth furnace for the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
manufacturing the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesiachrome brick ;
used electric steelmaking furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:What are the specifications of refractory kilns ?
- There several points need to be noted ① selection of body material. The refractory lining of the front kilneye turns gelid and hot rapidly and frequently, so the temperature is in the range of 800 ℃ ~ 1250 ℃, allowing it to withstand wear of the cement clinker and corrosion of the cement base. The body material of castable refractory must be chosen according to its service conditions, in order to ensure that it is cheap and easy to use. ② the selection of admixture. Shapeless refractory materials are typical in-situ reaction refractories. Therefore choosing admixtures is very important and must ensure workability, baking performance, and excellent material properties. Admixture for Kiln refractory castable includes dispersants, accelerators, plasticizers, sintering agent, bulking agent and antidetonant. Materials of sintering agent are animate clay, zirconite, titanium dioxide and Peng compounds. Such substances produce a certain amount of mullite crystals, zircon phase, titanium aluminate crystal and inconsistent melting compounds (2Al2O3 • B2O3), etc. under the operating temperature and in situ reaction. They are accompanied by volume expansion and microcracks, enabling it to compensate for the sintering shrinkage, so that the casting material can have sintering strength, corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance. In summary, the refractory castable material for the rotary kiln shall be determined in accordance with its service conditions. It is recommended that clients should also communicate with technical personnels and sales staff about some facts of the rotary kiln when buying it, so that they can get the satisfying rotary kiln.
- Q:what is the grading standards of external wall thermal insulation materials?
- external wall thermal insulation materials are divided according to Fire rating: 1, the combustion performance of insulation materials rates A. inorganic fiber spray coating, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramic , rock wool, foam cement, obturator perlite 2, the combustion performance of insulation materials rates B1: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS)after special treatment / polyurethane (PU) after special treatment, phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule.3, combustion performance of insulation material rates B2. Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:Who can introduce the difference between galvanized fireproof coatings and steel structure fireproof materials?
- When the steel surface derusted, it generally needs to brush rich-zinc primer before spraying fireproof coating. Fireproof coating plan itself includes anticorrosion plan, and fireproof coating is just a layer of coating plans, which is an intermediate layer in general. Fireproof coating plan generally includes primer, fireproof coating and finishing paint. Some fireproof coatings can be directly painted on the bare steel elements without primer and finishing paint. Galvanized surface generally is not necessarily needed for brushing fireproof coating. Fireproof and galvanized surface have relatively poor bond strength, so it is advisable to brush transitional lacquer or micaceous iron on the galvanized surface.
- Q:How about the prospect of refractory material?
- is developing well. Many plants are required t o use fireproofing materials.
- Q:Which schools are the best schools in the world for learning knowledge about refractories?
- If you search on a worldwide scale, I might say you are ambitious!!! This major becomes an unpopular one and you must have to embark on graduate and PhD to specialize in it provided that you want to go abroad for further study. Wuhan University of Science and Technology may be the best school in this field with its close relatinship with many refractory manufacture factories across the country. Henan University of Science and Technology is also advisable in terms of this major, which probably promise you a job. Other universities in this regard are not quite familiar to me. You raised these questions, which shows that you are a layman to this major or not quite familiar with this major. If you have any questions, you can resort to me if I can.
- Q:What are the main materials in concrete fireproofing material?
- fireproofing materials mainly consist of class A incombustible material and class B1 nonflammable material. Class A incombustible material: Granite, marble, terrazzo, cement products, concrete products, gypsum board, lime products, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaics, steel, aluminum, copper alloy; class B1 nonflammable material: Ceiling materials, dry wall, fibrous plaster.
- Q:Which region use more refractory?
- Places with steel mill, such as Hebei Province, Anshan City of Liaoning Province, south of Wuhan, Shanghai, all of these places have steel mills where use various types of refractories. In addition, architectural material industry, such as cement plant and glass plant all use refractories, but the variety is single, with a large amount.
- Q:What refractories are resistant to fluorine gas?
- It is recommended to use fused-quartz brick, which will produce hydrofluoric acid fluorine (an acidic gas) when water vapors. It is cheap. While it is recommended to use silica brick if it exceeds 1,200 degrees. So acidic refractory is an advisable refractory for using. It works well if the temperature is below 1200 degrees.
- Q:what is the specs of thermal insulation refractory slab ?
- it is produced in accordance with scientific formula by using asbestos, glass fiber and potclay . it has strong tension strength capable of withstanding 1400 degrees Celsius, specifications!: 1.5DD20 (mm)
- Q:Who can tell me about the foundry refractory materials?
- The classification of refractories commonly used in casting and smelting: refractory bricks: siliceous bricks, high alumina bricks, corundum bricks, magnesia bricks, magnesia-alumina bricks, magnesia-carbon bricks,etc. shapeless refractory materials: ramming mass, castable refractory, refractory cement, silica sand, magnesite, etc.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range