Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Applications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Mainly used in processing raw materials of different particle size to create a variety of magnesia refractory,
more used openhearth furnace for the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
manufacturing the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesiachrome brick ;
used electric steelmaking furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:How to deiron refractory?
- It cannot be done in conventional approaches, because you are referring to refractories. If using acid liquor soaking method to deiron, the material itself will be also damaged! If just for reducing the corrosion of materials, it will be OK to add a corrosion-resistant and fireproof protection layer.
- Q:How to divide the fire rating standards of insulation materials?
- 1. According to the GB8624-97 national standard, building materials can be divided into following levels in terms of combustion performance. A-level: Non-combustible building materials: Materials almost don't burn. B1-level: Fire-retardant building materials: Fire-retardant materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building materials: Combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building materials: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability. The fire risk is high. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating. 1. Insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, foam cement, close-celled perlite, etc. 2. The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene boards(XPS)/ specially-treated Polyurethane(PU), Phenolics, Polystyrene rubber powdery particles,etc. 3. Insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Expanded polystyrene sheets(EPS), Extruded polystyrene board(XPS), Polyurethane(PU), Polyethylene(PE), etc.
- Q:Which plant need to make refractory mould?
- Q:Does anyone know the fire endurance of steel stud partition?
- Indeed ① Dragon Brand gypsum board fire-resistant partition: Its fireproofing extreme time is 4 hours, suitable for firewalls of a variety of public buildings, public exit passageway and other partitions, which meets the first level of fire protection standard ② fireproofing and pressure-resistant partition: Refers to the partition which can withstand momentary gas shocks of over 1200pa , mianly used for the room partition with inert gas fire-fighting needs, such as equipment rooms. The pressure-resistant degree of fireproofing and pressure-resistant partition of Beixin Building Materials can be up to 4800Pa, especially suitable for high-rise fireproofing.
- Q:What are fire ratings of wall thermal insulation material?
- Grade A material has no ignition and is material with thermal insulation effect, anti-combustion material. Currently it mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation mortars of vitrified micro bead, hole-closed expanded perlite, rock wool,mineral wool,glass wool,cement base or gypsum base, inorganic thermal insulation mortars and self thermal insulation system of lightweight block. Grade B1 is nonflammable thermal insulation material, which is determined by fire endurance of this material. In addition, the division of the material of different parts is different! What is commonly seen, such as EPS / XPS insulation boards adding flame retardant through special treatment. Grade B2 is combustible thermal insulation materials, and what is commonly seen is EPS expanding polystyrene board and XPS extruded polystyrene board, that is, the general board. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Grade B3 is flammable insulation material. Thermal insulation material with polyphenyl foam as main material is commonly seen. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been eliminated external wall thermal insulation materials.
- Q:Does anyone know the difference between refractory and thermal insulation material?
- I will give you a relatively simple analysis. Refractory can bear above 1,200 degrees centigrade, but some refractory is not insulated. For example, refractory brick can be directly in contact with heat source, but it has little insulation effect. Refractory includes ceramic fiber, high silica and so on. And they can be also insulated. But insulation effect is not so good as insulation material. Insulation material generally can bear below 800 degrees centigrade, and it is large in thermal resistance, low in heat conductivity coefficient and high in porosity factor, thus reducing heat loss. Briefly speaking, insulated material is to store most heat, and just let a small quantity of heat run of through air, thus insulating heat. Refractory includes glass fiber, rock wool, aerogel blanket and so on.
- Q:The development prospect of fire-resistant material
- Concrete has a broad employment direction while refractory material is not in popular demand. But if you do well, you are one of ethe experts.
- Q:What are the types of advanced refractory?
- Hello there: Divided into two categories of general and special refractories ordinary refractories by chemical properties into acidic, neutral and alkaline. Special refractory composition is divided by high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials Furthermore, according to refractoriness can be divided into ordinary refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), advanced refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and grade refractory products (2000 ℃ above). the article can be divided into blocks (standard bricks, shaped bricks, etc. ), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminosilicate, zirconia and boron carbide quality, etc.) and a random shape (refractory clay, pouring materials and ramming mixes, etc.) according to the sintering process it can be divided into sintered products, cast products, melt blown products.
- Q:Who knows the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating requirements?
- The basic requirements of ratings. The design should comply with relevant state regulations and standards, the combustion performance used in exterior insulation material shouls be level A and not less than the level B2 fireproofing material. The requirements of Department of Housing and the Ministry of Public Security No. 46: Residential buildings: the height of building is greater than 100 meters, the combustion performance of insulation materials should be level A. The other civil buildings: 24≤ height
- Q:What are the specific steps of stirring the steel ladle castable?
- Steps are as follows. 1 Compulsory mixer is used to stir the castable and bags, rope and other debris can not mix in the castable when stirred. 2, Castable should be unpacked on the scene. Stirred volume depends on the capacity of the mixer. Castable should be accurately measured and put into a blender. 3 The process of first dry mixing and then wet mixing is adopted. After the castable is added to the mixer, it is dryly mixed for 2 minutes, add about 5.2 to 5.5 percent of water and continue to add water while stirring. Water that is 80% of the total should be added, and then decide whether to continue to add or not depending on the consistence (noting that the water must be clean water and sewage can not be used). Then it is wetly mixed for 4 minutes and stirred for not less than 6 minutes at one time, until castable is even. In general, the bottom is slightly dry and the wall of the ladle is slightly dilute (the amount of water is only for reference). 4, The amount of water and mixing time should be controlled strictly when stirred to ensure that the needs of the consistency are met. If castable is too thin, it will seriously affect the quality of the material. The stirred volume, stirring time and water that is added should be consistent and they can not suddenly be thick or suddenly be thin. If the consistency does not meet the requirements, the castable should be put back to the mixer and stirred with appropriate water or dry materials. 5, It should be stirred evenly and casting should finish in 20 minutes, in order to avoid sclerosis, affecting structural strength of ladle lining 6, After each completion of construction, varieties of castable should be changed and the mixer should be cleaned 7, Stirring can stop in halfway. If the mixer breaks down and it can be repaired in a short time, some of the materials have to be removed before the machine is opened. If the machine can be repaired on time, castable refractory should all be removed.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range