Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Applications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Mainly used in processing raw materials of different particle size to create a variety of magnesia refractory,
more used openhearth furnace for the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
manufacturing the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesiachrome brick ;
used electric steelmaking furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:What antioxidant will be used in refractories?
- Antioxidant: Si, Al, Mg, Ti, AlSi, AlMg, SiC, TiC, ZrC and these metal nitride, boride. Sintering agent: different mechanism, Cr2O3 to promote the sintering of alumina;CaO/MgO style promote ZrO sintering;Siliceous ramming material to add boron bottles, magnesia coating and clay, etc.
- Q:Which plant need to make refractory mould?
- Q:Why the corundum can be used as refractory
- Because the main component of corundum is aluminum oxide!
- Q:What things and cement mixed can act as refractory?
- This has a lot. I suggest you can check monolithic refractories.
- Q:What are the meanings of azs, 34% and ec in fused brick?
- The fused brick, also called zircon corundum brick, is shorted as AZS for three chemical components in Al2O3-ZrO2-SiO2 ternary diagram. I don't know the meaning of EC.
- Q:How is the performance of refractory materials?
- It is a little difficult to answer. There are some requirement for refractory materials, such as fire resistance, softness, creep, thermal shock, abrasive resistance. Besides, requirements for construction performance include: Liquidity, plasticity and other linear change rate, volume density, strength (including high temperature) and all other important indicators must be tested the same conditions with the use of test conditions and test items like body density, strength, line changes in the basic project
- Q:Who knows about ranking rules of fireproofing thermal insulation materials for exterior wall?
- (1) the height of buildings is greater than or equal to 24 m, the combustion performance of thermal insulation material should be A-level. (2) the height of buildings is less than 24 m, the combustion performance of thermal insulation materials should be A- or B1-level. When using B1-level thermal insulation materials, fire barrier zone should be set in each floor. (3) incombustible materials should be used as the protective layer of thermal insulation materials. Thermal insulation materials should be completely covered by protective coatings. The thickness of protective layer should be no less than 3 mm. (4) The base walls should be set in buildings with nontransparent curtain wall structures of metal, stone,etc. The fire endurance of which should comply with relevant provisions of current fire safety rules on fire endurance of external wall. The fire endurance and fire protection construction of pier between two windows, window sill walls, skirt walls of glass curtain walls should comply with relevant provisions of current fire safety rules on building curtain walls. (5) the internal cavity of base walls, as well as the space between the skirt wall and base walls, pier between two windows, window sill walls should be sealed with fire-proof sealing materials at each floor.
- Q:In entering fire door, which material does well?
- Entering door has two kinds: security doors, fire security door. The pure fire door does not have anti-theft function. In the relevant technical standards of fire doors : when in the fire, it can make residents in a few seconds or 1 minutes forget to open the door... The material of fire door, fire door has steel fire door and wooden fire door. There is no doubt that wooden fire door can't be used as entering door. In the steel fire door, two layers of steel plate in the clip is flame retardant material.
- Q:What are refractory materials?
- Refractories can be divided to two categories based on the shape and three categories according to the chemical nature of acidity, neutralily and alkalinity. Alkaline refractory materials are magnesia-carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, calcium magnesium brick and magnesia-chrome bricks. Neutural refractory mateial are high alumina brick, corundum brick and clay brick. Case-hardened refractory materials are castable, ramming mass, gunning mix, coated mix, dry vibration material, etc.
- Q:Which kind of refractory floor is easy to use? ?
- Fireproof wood floor includes three types, and according to your requirement, I think that the third type is more suitable or is easier to use. Here are the three types, and you can choose form them. A. Wear-resistant composite solid wood floor It is also known as super durable multi-layer solid wood floor. Its surface is inorganic glass fiber material and special paper impregnation thermosetting amino resin, composited with solid wood base materials like plywood or core-board. And also, its front is wear-resistant layer while the back is balance layer, then hot press it into grooved and tongued floor. This is a new impregnated paper laminate floor. It also has the same wear-resistant quality as laminate floor, comfort as solid wood floor, and stability as composite board. B. Fire-resistant wood-plastic composite decking board Wood-plastic composite decking board is not the wood floor in the traditional sense, but a composite material, also known as plastic wood. It is formed by high molecular improving and processing natural fiber, such as recycled plastic and wood fiber. It not only has the same advantages as plastic and wood, but alos has certain fire resistance, thus it is a environmentally friendly material with much development potential. C. Fireproof strengthened composite wood floor It is the so-called fireproof and fire retardant floor, fiber board, plywood and chipboard as its base materials. It is coated with fireproof coating and impregnated paper, and after fireproof and fire retardant technical process, it becomes a composite wood floor with some fire retardant level. Its features are more partial to that of laminate floor with stable performance, steady structure and good durability.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range