Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Applications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Mainly used in processing raw materials of different particle size to create a variety of magnesia refractory,
more used openhearth furnace for the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
manufacturing the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesiachrome brick ;
used electric steelmaking furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:What are the materials of insulation firebricks?
- The raw materials of firebricks, firebricks have various raw materials, and the composition of which can be divided into six categories: soil, stone, sand, mineral, powder and others. One of the raw materials, soil: bauxite, kaoline, clay, diatomite Another raw material, stone: fluorite, kyanite, andalusite, forsterite, vermiculite, mullite, pyrophyllite, chlorite, dolomite, sillimanite, magnesia-alumina spinel, and silica Another raw material, sand: clay sand, zircon sand, quartz sand, and magnesite Another raw materials, mineral: chromium mineral Another raw material, powder: aluminum powder, micro-silica powder, and silicon powder Another raw materials, others: asphalt, graphite, phenolic resin, perlite, cenosphere, sialon, corundum, silicon sulfate, silicon carbide, sodium silicate, silica sol, boron carbide, calcium aluminate cement, nitride material, haydite, aluminum oxide, alumina sol and zirconia, etc.
- Q:What is the interior fireproof thermal insulation material?
- The methods of thermal insulation wall have three kinds of materials. First: gypsum board or cement board are stuck outside the polyphenyl board; second: lightweight brick build; third: infill polyphenyl board, lightweight brick is built outside. The first two has almost the same price. The latter is slightly expensive. 60 yuan / square meter is not very expensive!
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in the intermediate frequency furnace?The domestic boric acid can be used as a lining?, how much is the rate?
- Acid, neutral, basic and composite materials are used in intermediate frequency furnace. Domestic boric acid is practicable. The ratio is to determined combined with material, steel (iron) species, smelting temperature, current and other factors
- Q:What are the differences and connections between softening temperature of the refractory under a fixed load and thermal resistant creep property of the refractory?
- The result of refractoriness under load is temperature while the result of creep is percentage of deformation. Refractoriness under load and creep can be tested by an instrument. Refractoriness under load reflects the temperature in which the deformation reaches a certain degree under the condition of load. Creep reflects the deformation refractory has under the condition of constant temperature and load. Both refractoriness under load and creep are important criterion for the operating temperature of refractory.
- Q:The structure of refractory material
- Q:Who knows about the differences between 3M fireproofing materials and ShiLiDe materials?
- Advertising materials can be divided into fireproofing and non-fireproofing ones which can not tell the differences with naked eyes. You can ask 3M to provide test reports or go to a the third party test organization SGS to do flame retardant test, maybe I can help you. Mineral wool board is harmful to human body, will lead to chronic poisoning, the quality of it is bad! You must pay attention to it! It can not be used in chemical and pharmaceutical plants.
- Q:What is the limit of fireproof rolling shutter?
- According to the national standard 14102-2005 GB standard, the provisions of 14102-2005 GB specify that: According to provision 14102-2005 GB: If fire resistance limit of fire resisting shutter is no less than 3 hours, it is AAA fireproof rolling shutter. Therefore, the fire resistance limit of AAA grade fireproof rolling shutter should be 3 hours.
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire prevention materials are there?
- Plant use general steel structure more often without too much modification. If there is a need for modification, boards which can meet the requirements of fireproof are suitable, such as gypsum boards and aluminium sheets. As for coating, it is favorable to use coating that has fine powder, high density and better sealing. Hardening agent mainly depends on the specific requirements.
- Q:What's the refractory material in common use currently?
- According to its category, raw material of basic refractory: Mainly magnesite (magnesia), dolomite, lime, olivine, serpentine, high alumina material (sometimes neutral); main neutral raw material: chromite, graphite, silicon carbide (artificial).
- Q:Can someone professionally introduce the classifications of refractories?
- It can be divided into two categories of ordinary and special refractory. Ordinary refractories can be devided into acidic, neutral and alkalinee refractories according to chemical properties. Special refractory can be devided into high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials according to the compositions. Furthermore, it canbe devided into ordinary refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), advanced refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and super refractory products (above 2000 ℃) according to the strength of refractoriness. It can be divided into bulks (standard brick, special-shaped brick, etc.), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia and boron carbide, etc.) and Indefinite shape (refractory clay, castableand ramming mass, etc.) according to the shapes of products. According to the sintering process, it can be divided into sintered products, cast products, melting jetting products.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range