Quick Details of Brown Fused Alumina :
Place of Origin:China mainland
Abrasive Grain Size:All size
Specifications of Brown Fused Alumina:
Grit size range
Chemical composition %
1.5 - 3.8
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1) Abrasive: Produce ceramic gring wheel, resinoid gringding wheel, Grinding stone, Gringing block, sand paper, sand cloth, sand belt, polish wax, abrasive paste, coating etc..
2) Refractory material: Mainly used for abrasion and high temperature resiatant, inoxidizable aggregate and filling of shaped and monolithic refractory in steel metallurgy, various industrial stoves, electric furnace etc..
3) Sandblasting abrasive: Mainly used for various material workpieces to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin etc..
4) Abrasion resistance ground: Mainly used for non-slip of airport and road, chemical factory board paving.
5) Precision casting: Investment casting technics of stainless steel and aluminium casting in coating.
- Q:What are the advantages of refractory material?
- Jingute WHL type, GDS type
- Q:The structure of refractory material
- Q:what's the fireproof levels of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1, organic materials: B level material is flammable, B1 level material is flame retardant. 2, inorganic materials: Grade A flame-resistant materials are divided into three classes and two kinds of materials.
- Q:I wanna ask what are the acidic refractories?
- Usually, acidic refractory refers to a kind of refractory which contains a amount of silicon dioxide. There are the following: (1) silica brick with stronge acidity, unshaped silicious refractory, quartz glass and fused silica combined products; (2) semi-silica refractory with moderate acidity and pyrophyllite refractory; (3) clay-based refractory with weak acidity. The main features of the acidic refractories is resistant to the erosion of acidic substances (acidic residue) in high temperature, but is easy to react with alkaline material (basic slag). zirconite fireproofing material and silicon carbide as the special acidic refractories refractories are also in this category.
- Q:What are the applications of refractory in petroleum?
- It can be used in transportation of natural gas, filler of chemical equipment, security, insulation or even building materials.
- Q:how about the performance of aluminum silicate fire proof thermal insulation?
- aluminum silicate fire proof thermal insulation board has a good performance. it is a artificial board that separates the wood and plant fiber by mechanical and chemical methods and mixed the adhesion agent and water-proofing agent, molding by high temperature and high press. MDF(medium density fibre board) structure is more even than natural wood. it avoids rot, moth-eaten and other problems, while medium density fiber board has small expansion and contraction, which is easy to be processed. Since the surface of medium density fibre board is smooth, the board is easy to paste a variety of finishings, which makes furniture more beautiful. A variety of decorative wood-based panel is to embellish their homes.
- Q:Who knows the fire endurance of rock wool color plate?
- I'm glad to answer your question and offer you some of my experiences, for reference only. In fire safety rules, it can be divided into non-combustible component, hard-combustible component, combustible component according to the combustible degree of building materials. Rock wool board is building board recombinated artificially by fibers processed by coated steels and inorganic minerals like basalt mineral, because steel plate and rock wool which is the main components are non-combustible material, so rock wool board should be considered as non-combustible component. The fire endurance of rock wool board has its own judging criteria. Lose sustaining power, integrity and fire insulation function. Its fire endurance is within 2 hours.
- Q:I wanna ask you, which level is b1 fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial ??
- What you said is the pixel! Only that has b1b2. Level b1 is the fireproofing level b1, because the particle does not belong to the fireproofing material. Only can fire retardant. The wholesale of all kinds of thermal insulation material and construction need to look at the name.
- Q:Who knows the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating requirements?
- 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3, combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molding polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. See the 2009 edition construction technical measures 4.3.6 Level A insulation material is only for fireproofing, but its thermal insulation performance is not better than organic XPS \\ EPS and other materials. I feel the best insulation materials should be modified phenolic board, which can keep insulation and fireproofing, but the unit price is very expensive. Insulation materials in the domestic market have some disadvantages, it is better to considere the materials within the acceptable range in the building needs.
- Q:who knows the uses of refratories?
- Physical properties of refractories include structural properties, thermal properties, mechanical properties, usability and operation. structural properties of refractories include porosity, bulk density, water absorption, air permeability, pore size distribution. Refractory thermal properties include thermal conductivity, thermal expansion coefficiency, specific heat, heat capacity, thermal diffusivity, thermal emissivity. Mechanical properties of refractories include compression strength, tensile strength, anti bending strength, torsional strength, shear strength, impact strength, abrasion resistance, creep property, adhesive strength, modulus of elasticity. Refractories are used in various fields of steel, nonferrous metals, glass, cement, ceramics, petrochemical, machinery, boilers, light industry, power, military and other fields of national economy. They are essential materials that ensures the production run and technological development of the above industries, and play an important role in promoting the developemnt of high temperature industrial production. the usability of refractories include refractoriness, softening temperature under a fixed load, linear change on reheating,thermal shock resistant performance,slag resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, hydration resistance, carbon monoxide resistance, conductivity, oxidation resistance.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range