Quick Details of Brown Fused Alumina :
Place of Origin:China mainland
Abrasive Grain Size:All size
Specifications of Brown Fused Alumina:
Grit size range
Chemical composition %
1.5 - 3.8
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1) Abrasive: Produce ceramic gring wheel, resinoid gringding wheel, Grinding stone, Gringing block, sand paper, sand cloth, sand belt, polish wax, abrasive paste, coating etc..
2) Refractory material: Mainly used for abrasion and high temperature resiatant, inoxidizable aggregate and filling of shaped and monolithic refractory in steel metallurgy, various industrial stoves, electric furnace etc..
3) Sandblasting abrasive: Mainly used for various material workpieces to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin etc..
4) Abrasion resistance ground: Mainly used for non-slip of airport and road, chemical factory board paving.
5) Precision casting: Investment casting technics of stainless steel and aluminium casting in coating.
- Q:I want to know what is the slim in the refractory bricks
- lining brick and refractory clay in the teeming ladle; high alumina brick, high alumina lining brick and high alumina refractory mortar can make cement kiln and glass melting furnace in the building materials industry for anti-slide. Taiyuan in Shanxi province is the famous place of origin; hard paste in the refractory clay is used as blast furnace refractory: // b, in agriculture as a fertilizer high alumina clay is also used in oil wells, which generally do not dip in water; accounting for 2/3 of abrasive products in the metallurgy, hard and semi-hard clay can be manufactured as ceramics for daily use. what you said should be slime. High-alumina clay can be resistant to high temperature after calcination! Refractoriness refractory clay refers that the refractoriness is more than 1580 ℃ with greater hardness and specific gravity and high refractoriness. except higher refractoriness, such as aluminum sulfate, the dosage accounts for about 70% of refractories; refractory clay and high alumina fused cast brick are widely distributed in China.
- Q:How much is the content of boron carbide in refractory material?
- Is it available to iron materials?. Answer: It can be applied to all products, what you need is just a general proportion. Nevertheless, you’d better tell me what product it is exactly.
- Q:How many levels are there in the classification of PP fireproof materials?
- The level of fireproof materials: A-level: Non-combustible building materials have rare chance to burn. A1-level: Non-combustible materials, no open fire A2-level: Non-combustible materials, smoke should be tested and qualified. B1-level: Fire-retardant building materials: Fire-retardant materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building materials: Combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability, fire risk is high.
- Q:What's the B grade fireproofing material?
- Grade B: rubber and plastic, extrusion molding, polyphenyl, PEF. organics, extruded sheet, polyphenyl board, phenolic resin. Hairong modules (thermal insulating and fireproof material) can reach grade B1 in fireproof performance.
- Q:Who knows the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating requirements?
- The basic requirements of ratings. The design should comply with relevant state regulations and standards, the combustion performance used in exterior insulation material shouls be level A and not less than the level B2 fireproofing material. The requirements of Department of Housing and the Ministry of Public Security No. 46: Residential buildings: the height of building is greater than 100 meters, the combustion performance of insulation materials should be level A. The other civil buildings: 24≤ height
- Q:How to hang the suspended brick in the refractory masonry?
- First you can weld the metal fastener of the suspended brick and then hang up the brick.
- Q:Could you tell me the fire-resisting time of class B fire proof door?
- Could you tell me the fire-resisting time of class B fire proof door?
- Q:What are the standards of refractory concrete ?
- The special concrete compound by uitable binding materials, refractory aggregates, admixtures and water at a certain ratio. It can maintain the desired mechanical property at high temperature of above 900 ℃ for a long time. The property depends on the material and matching of all the aggregates, admixtures and binding materials. Its material, composition and ingredients are similar to these of refractory castable. Refractory aggregate can be dry slag, broken refractory bricks, basalt, bauxite, magnesite, etc. According to the binding material, it can be divided into Portland cement refractory concrete, aluminate cement refractory concrete, sodium silicate refractory concrete, phosphate refractory concrete, magnesia refractory concrete, etc. (8) The particle material and powder material in refractory concrete are called aggregate and admixture respectively. The mixture of concrete can be moulded by casting, vibrating or ramming. And proper measures to promote their hardening can be used in accordance with the hardening characteristics of the binding materials (such as air hardening, water hydraulicity, thermal hardness, etc.). It is mainly used to build the monolithic lining of industrial furnace and procast blocks. Of all the concrete, the ones used for under 900 ℃ is called heat-resistant concrete, and they are used for the foundation and chimneys, etc. of industrial furnaces and thermal equipment.
- Q:What do we mean by saying that a ladle cover knots, elbow knots, blowpipe knots in refractory materials? What is the “knot”?
- Blowpipe is also the construction of unshaped refractory materials. Refractory material for ladle cover is light weight heat insulation refractory material. What you said that the construction of bend out refractory materials in some steel mills called "knot".
- Q:How to divide fire resistant level of fire door?
- Fire resistant level of fire door【Class A fire door】. Class A fire door is also called complete fire door. It can meet the requirement of fireproof thermal insulation and refractory integrity at the same time in specified time. Fire resistant levels are 0.5h(Grade C), 1.0h(Grade B), 1.5h(Grade A) and 2.0h, 3.0h. 【Class B fire door】Class B fire door is also called part heat insulation fireproof door. Its requirement of fireproof and thermal insulation performance is 0.5h. Refractory integrity levels are 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. 【Class C fire door】Class C fire door is also called not thermal insulation fireproof door. Ther is no requirement of its fire resistance and thermal insulation. It only meets the requirement of refractory integrity in specified refractory time. The grading of refractory integrity is 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. There is the content of not thermal insulation fire door in British BS standard.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range