Quick Details of Brown Fused Alumina :
Place of Origin:China mainland
Abrasive Grain Size:All size
Specifications of Brown Fused Alumina:
Grit size range
Chemical composition %
1.5 - 3.8
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1) Abrasive: Produce ceramic gring wheel, resinoid gringding wheel, Grinding stone, Gringing block, sand paper, sand cloth, sand belt, polish wax, abrasive paste, coating etc..
2) Refractory material: Mainly used for abrasion and high temperature resiatant, inoxidizable aggregate and filling of shaped and monolithic refractory in steel metallurgy, various industrial stoves, electric furnace etc..
3) Sandblasting abrasive: Mainly used for various material workpieces to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin etc..
4) Abrasion resistance ground: Mainly used for non-slip of airport and road, chemical factory board paving.
5) Precision casting: Investment casting technics of stainless steel and aluminium casting in coating.
- Q:How to distinguish the fire resistant level of the rubber and plastic thermal insulation material?
- Fire rating grading of external wall thermal insulation materials. 1, China's national standard GB8624-97 divides the combustion performance of building materials external insulation materials into the following grades. Level A: Incombustible materials: Almost no burning materials. Level B1: Incombustible materials: Flame-like material has good fire-retardant effect. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it is difficult to fire and doesn't spread quickly, and when the fire source is removed after combustion, it stops immediately. Level B2: Incombustible materials: Combustible materials have a certain flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily leads to the spread of fire, such as poles, wooden frame, wooden beams and wooden stairs,ect. Level B3 : Incombustible materials: No flame-retardant effect, hidhly flammable and high fire risk. 2, The external wall thermal insulation materials could be divided according to the fire rating. 1) thermal insulation material that has the level A combustion performance: Spraying inorganic fiber, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, rock wool, foam cement and perlite obturator, and so on. 2), The thermal insulation material that has level B1 combustion performance: Special processed extruded polystyrene board (XPS) / special processed polyurethane (PU), phenolic and polystyrene powder. 3), Thermal insulation materials that have level B2 combustion performance: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:Is it necessary for the frame of glass fireproof door to be crammed with fire-proof material?
- Close the door , and check if the gap is normal, whether the hole and the door leaf are in the same plane, and whether the door leaf has tendency to fall down. Fire resistance steel door——means that use a cold rolled steel sheet as door frame, door plank and framework, and stuff a door leaf with incombustible material. If it is glass fireproof door, then the door frame should be equipped with fire-proof materials. I know a exclusive shop in Beijing dealing with fireproof doors, called Naecame.
- Q:how is the high-temperature flame-retardant fibre board?
- high-temperature flame-retardant fibre board is good decorative material. Hope it helps you.
- Q:who knows the technology of fireproofing material?
- 1, Foam insulation board,it's the foam insulation board material made by inorganic ceramic material through high temperature roasting, and is called for short as ceramic insulation plate. 2, composite cement foaming insulation board is made by cement,fly-ash,silica fume and other main materials and it's a kind of hole-closed lightweight hydrophobic insulation board made by the technologies of foam,maintenance,cutting processing. 3, gypsum foam thermal insulation board is inorganic thermal insulation board that takes industrial by-product gypsum as the main raw material, modify the gypsum through physic modified principle, then foam, casting and cutting through chemical foam principle. 4, aerated concrete panel is made by lightweight material,silicious material, foaming agent and other raw materials and it's a kind of lightweight concrete plate material made by the high pressure steam of manufacturing technique. 5, rock wool board is made by natural igneous rock and other main materials, and it's a kind of plate with thermosetting resin as binder made through melting in high temperature and centrifugation.
- Q:The performance of refractory material
- As for easticity modulus, you can serach for information on the Internet or specialized books.
- Q:How to divide the fire rating standards of insulation materials?
- 1. According to the GB8624-97 national standard, building materials can be divided into following levels in terms of combustion performance. A-level: Non-combustible building materials: Materials almost don't burn. B1-level: Fire-retardant building materials: Fire-retardant materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building materials: Combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building materials: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability. The fire risk is high. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating. 1. Insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, foam cement, close-celled perlite, etc. 2. The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene boards(XPS)/ specially-treated Polyurethane(PU), Phenolics, Polystyrene rubber powdery particles,etc. 3. Insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Expanded polystyrene sheets(EPS), Extruded polystyrene board(XPS), Polyurethane(PU), Polyethylene(PE), etc.
- Q:What's the fire retardant material of roller shutter fire resistance door ?
- I am happy to answer this question. Fire resistant rolling shutter door is generally filled with aluminum silicate fiber cotton inside. fire resistant rolling shutter doors are divided into special inorganic fireproof rolling shutter door and steel fire resistance rolling shutter door. The former has better fireproof performance, but the later has certain wind load resistance and can be installed outdoors.
- Q:What refractories can withstand high temperature above 2100 degrees?
- But the price is more expensive, while the insulation performance is not as good as common materials. Is there a material that can withstand 2100 ℃? Currently, the long-term use temperature of the best refractory bricks is about at 1800 ℃, while materilas that can withstand a temperature of 2100 ℃ are relatively rare in the production.
- Q:Who knows how to divide the building fire grade and fire resistance grade?
- I hope to help you building fireproof rank division is one of the most basic measure in building fire safety technical measures, Building's fireproof rank is divided into class one, two, three, four according to China's architectural design specification. Fire-resistant capability of the highest level is the strongest; Fire resistance of four level of the weakest. The fire resistance level of a building depends on the combustion performance and fire resistance of the building components that comprise the building. The so-called building component refers to a series of basic components, such as wall, foundation, beam, column, floor, stair, ceiling and so on.
- Q:What is the fire endurance of ceramsite concrete blocks?
- What is mentioned in fire safety rules is that the fire endurance of 240mm thick hollow brick of ceramsite concrete is 2.9h, so 190mm thick hollow brick is 3h. B05 thickness(mm), fire endurance(h). Combustion performance 100 4.0. Non-combustible component 150 6.0200 8.0300 〉8.0B06 100 〉4.0150 〉6.0200 〉8.0300〉8.0: The fire endurance performance of building blocks wall in the table is taken from the Tianjin Construction Standard "light steam pressing aerated concrete block" DB / T29-128.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range