Quick Details of Brown Fused Alumina :
Place of Origin:China mainland
Abrasive Grain Size:All size
Specifications of Brown Fused Alumina:
Grit size range
Chemical composition %
1.5 - 3.8
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1) Abrasive: Produce ceramic gring wheel, resinoid gringding wheel, Grinding stone, Gringing block, sand paper, sand cloth, sand belt, polish wax, abrasive paste, coating etc..
2) Refractory material: Mainly used for abrasion and high temperature resiatant, inoxidizable aggregate and filling of shaped and monolithic refractory in steel metallurgy, various industrial stoves, electric furnace etc..
3) Sandblasting abrasive: Mainly used for various material workpieces to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin etc..
4) Abrasion resistance ground: Mainly used for non-slip of airport and road, chemical factory board paving.
5) Precision casting: Investment casting technics of stainless steel and aluminium casting in coating.
- Q:What are the common refractory insulation cotton material?
- I know less about this, I hope the following will help: Fire resistant thermal insulation material mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation material and compround thermal insulation material. According to the shape can be divided into: Fibrous finishes, slag wool, rock wool, glass wool, aluminum silicate cotton. ceramic fiber, micro pile of diatomite, calcium silicate, expanded perlite, expanded vermiculite, aerated concrete etc., foam like bubble glass, volcanic ash glass, foam clay, foaming concrete, paste powder polystyrene particles insulation slurry
- Q:How to divide fire rating of decorating materials ?
- level A: incombustible, B1: Flame retardant, Level B2: combustible, Level B3: Flammable.
- Q:What refractories are accessible with ease in daily life?
- Basically there have all materials. But it depends on your needs.
- Q:what are the types of piping insulation material fire rating?
- There are two grades: 1, the organic material: Grade B Grade B1 hard combustion (fire retardant) 2, inorganic materials: class A no burning it is divided into three levels, attributed to the types of materials!
- Q:what should be paid sttention when buying the refractory?
- First, look at the appearance of the product, it will be better if the surface of product is smooth, if there are the injuries and damages which may influence the use, do not use it. Second, the main characteristics of insulation material is flame resistance, reduce the loss of fire occurred at the time of purchase combustion performance testing products, non-combustible stone wool products are the best. Third, refractory insulation with good hygroscopicity is also very important, it can keep your room drying for a long time , played the role of moisture-proof, and more capillary, the hygroscopicity is better.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of the refractory industry?
- The rapid development of continuous casting technology allows Hua Heng refractories to be improved in variety and quality. The development of refractory for continuous casting has a significant impact on the production of continuous casting and quality of continuous casting billet. Constructing and putting Baosteel into action has greatly pushed the improvement of the refractory technology. Continuous casting refractory is an important part of the continuous casting machine. In addition to the general characteristics of refractories, it is also required functions that can purify molten steel, improve the quality of steel, stabilize temperature and composition of the molten steel, control and regulate the molten steel flow. Therefore, it is known as functional refractories. Continuous casting Refractories include: (1) ladle refractory - ladle lining, permanent lining and ventilation components; (2) tundish refractories - permanent lining, coating, insulating plates, clad etc; (3 ) functional refractories - long nozzle for non-oxidizing casting, submerged nozzle, monolithic stopper, sliding gate; (4) ceramic purifier for purifying molten , slag dam, alkaline paint and horizontal separating ring and gate board for continuous casting.
- Q:Why the refractories should be waterproof and wetproof
- It is necessary to like magnesium carbon, waterproof and wetproof is more important. There is a variety of refractory materials, in general, basic is defective, and wherein the binder and additives water will lose their effect, the relationship is not very high aluminum large amount of water determines how much of the performance after the hydration will affect the strength and high temperature performance ;; hydration & quot, just need a little package like magnesium and calcium-based product itself readily react with water to calcium oxide, magnesium, chromium is not all the material goods have waterproof ordinary bulk materials need to add water before use
- Q:Which kind of furnace hearth refractory is better?
- hearth selected material] hearth material must be durable, high temperature resistant, general selecting masnory made of refractory cement, silicon carbide refractory products, mullite or multicrystal mullite (which is the general term of minerals composed of a series of aluminum silicate, mullite is only stable binary compound in the Al2O3-SiO2 system) etc.. [hearth] is a three-dimensional space surrounded by furnace walls for combustion of the fuel. The funtion of hearth is to ensure the fuel to burn as far as possible, and to cool the gas temperature of the hearth exit to the allowed temperature of convection heating surface safe operation . Therefore, the hearth should have sufficient space and adequate heating surface. In addition, there should be reasonable shape and size in order to fit the burner and the organize aerodynamic field inside the furnace to prevent the flame from adherence, dashing walls and have high fullness and eve wall thermal load.
- Q:What is shapeless refractory?
- Q:what is steel fire door made of ?
- 1. fire resistance steel door has steel made door frames, door leaf framework and door panels. if the door leaf is filled with nontoxic fire insulation material, added with fireproof hardware accessories, which consists of a door that is fire resistance.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range