Quick Details of Brown Fused Alumina :
Place of Origin:China mainland
Abrasive Grain Size:All size
Specifications of Brown Fused Alumina:
Grit size range
Chemical composition %
1.5 - 3.8
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1) Abrasive: Produce ceramic gring wheel, resinoid gringding wheel, Grinding stone, Gringing block, sand paper, sand cloth, sand belt, polish wax, abrasive paste, coating etc..
2) Refractory material: Mainly used for abrasion and high temperature resiatant, inoxidizable aggregate and filling of shaped and monolithic refractory in steel metallurgy, various industrial stoves, electric furnace etc..
3) Sandblasting abrasive: Mainly used for various material workpieces to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin etc..
4) Abrasion resistance ground: Mainly used for non-slip of airport and road, chemical factory board paving.
5) Precision casting: Investment casting technics of stainless steel and aluminium casting in coating.
- Q:Does hardware construction materials contain refractory?
- refractory includes one kind of building materials. It is a special material and not commonly used.
- Q:Is there vermiculite in refractory?
- Vermiculite is usually used as lightweight material in refractory field, and its volume density is about 0.5.
- Q:The performance of refractory material
- The mechanical properties of refractory material include withstand voltage strength. The structure properties of the refractory materials include porosity, bulk density, such as thermal emission rate. The physical properties of the refractory materials include temperature conductivity structure performance, wear resistance, hiphotos, electrical conductivity, creep, the hydration resistance, adhesive strength.
- Q:I am a refractory material manufacturer, sold products, money is always not back, anxious to die, what is the way?
- Looking for refractory materials network, you can conduct online transactions, funds guaranteed
- Q:which kind of fire bulkhead is better?
- I think fire bulkhead is good, fire bulkhead also known as non-combustible fire retardance board, and it's made by various incombustible material after the scientific pressing, and has good flame resisting properties, it's non-combustible time can reach over 3 hours, high mechanical strength,it has characteristics of non-explosive, water and oil resistance, good chemical corrosion resistance and non-toxic.
- Q:What are the basic requirements of continuous casting for molten steel? What are the requirements for refractory materials?
- The rapid development of the technology of continuous casting refractories so the corresponding development and improvement in variety and quality, continuous development of refractories for the continuous casting billet continuous casting production and quality have a significant impact. Especially, the completion and operation of Baosteel have greatly promoted the technological progress of refractory materials in China, and the refractory materials for continuous casting have made great progress both in variety and in quality.
- Q:What is the main material of fireproof wooden door?
- Fireproof wooden door has a lot of materials! including imported timber decorative effects: utilizing the diversity and easiness to cut of the timber, with all the decorative characteristics of the timber. Material selection features, door frames: Using high-quality hardwood, such as imported miscellaneous wood, camphorwood, lauan, hemlock, etc., insetting fire and smoke proof adhesive tape
- Q:How to classify the grade of wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- External wall thermal insulation materials are mainly divided into grade A, grade B1, grade B2 and grade B3. In accordance with the current "Combustion Performance Classification Method of Building Materials", grade A thermal insulation material is incombustible material and belongs to inorganic heat preservation material. However, grade A thermal insulation material is few in terms of the current market. There are only JETCO YT inorganic active wall thermal insulation material, glass wool, rock wool board, foam glass, vitrified micro bead and grade A fireproofing thermal insulation board. However, compared with grade A thermal insulation material, the more welcomed by the market is the organic insulation materials. Thermal insulation material that is determined as grade B is divided into three levels. Grade B1 is grade is flame retardant. Grade B2 is combustible. Grade B3 is flammable.
- Q:who knows the uses of refratories?
- Of course, the role of the refractory material is fireproof, generally used in large buildings. It can reduce casualties and economic losses caused by the fire. it also can be used on the chemical instruments. ! !
- Q:What is the difference in the nature between the refractory material and thermal insulation material
- thermal insulation material is a material which has a strong impedance to the heat flow. the nature of the material requires that the material can isolate the delivery of thermal, and the low heat conductivity coefficient and expansion coefficient of the non-metal material.refractory is good in heat resisitance and chamical erosion but not high temperature resistance. Requirements on nature is still in high temperature.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range