Quick Details of Brown Fused Alumina :
Place of Origin:China mainland
Abrasive Grain Size:All size
Specifications of Brown Fused Alumina:
Grit size range
Chemical composition %
1.5 - 3.8
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1) Abrasive: Produce ceramic gring wheel, resinoid gringding wheel, Grinding stone, Gringing block, sand paper, sand cloth, sand belt, polish wax, abrasive paste, coating etc..
2) Refractory material: Mainly used for abrasion and high temperature resiatant, inoxidizable aggregate and filling of shaped and monolithic refractory in steel metallurgy, various industrial stoves, electric furnace etc..
3) Sandblasting abrasive: Mainly used for various material workpieces to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin etc..
4) Abrasion resistance ground: Mainly used for non-slip of airport and road, chemical factory board paving.
5) Precision casting: Investment casting technics of stainless steel and aluminium casting in coating.
- Q:Refractory material, refractory brick
- 1, according to the degree of refractoriness:Ordinary refractory material: 1580 ~ 1770 DEG CAdvanced refractory material: 1770 ~ 2000 DEG CSuperfine refractory material: >2000 DEG C2, depending on the shape and size of the product:Standard type: 230mm * 113mm * 65mm;No more than 4 measurements, (size ratio) Max:Min<4:1;Profile: no more than 2 concave, (size ratio) Max:Min<6:1;Or an acute angle of 50~70 degrees;Specific type: (size ratio) Max:Min<8:1;Or not more than 4 or a sharp angle; 30 ~ 50 degrees;Special products: crucibles, vessels, tubes, etc.3, according to manufacturing methods, refractory materials can be divided into:Fired products, unfired products, unshaped refractories4. classification according to the chemical properties of materials:Acid refractory material, neutral refractory material, basic refractory material
- Q:What is the the best matching ratio of refractory cement?
- The best matching ratio of refractory cement is 30%. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement is often yellow or brown or gray. The main mineral of aluminate cement is mono calcium aluminate (CaO · Al2O3, abbreviated CA) and other aluminates, and a small amount of dicalcium silicate (2CaO · SiO2), etc. It is a special cement. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.
- Q:Who knows what material is in the center of fireproof rolling curtain?
- Material and the type high silica cloth as curtain, side rails, with galvanized steel in its end and stainless steel two kinds of materials with double curtain in the end I hope my answer can help to you
- Q:Is it necessary for the frame of glass fireproof door to be crammed with fire-proof material?
- Fire resistance steel door——means that use a cold rolled steel sheet as door frame, door plank and framework, and stuff a door leaf with incombustible material.
- Q:What are the use of fire-resistant material and admixture?
- I am engaged in admixture and thus familiar. Welcome to exchange!
- Q:Does the production of refractory belong to advanced technology？
- Refractories production is advanced technology supported by the state. The refractory enterprise is high-tech enterprises and it needs to apply for it in science and technology bureau.
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of EVB?
- According to the indicators of amount of smoke, heat value, burning rate, and ignition point, combustion performance insulation materials are divided into A (non-combustible), B1 (flame retardant), B2 (flammable), B3 (combustible). It can be divided into the organic and inorganic types: The organic includes polyurethane and polystyrene board, the inorganic the includes glass wool and rock wool. The price of organic is lower, and it is combustible materials, it will produce hydrogen cyanide and other toxic gases when burned, the inhaled would die. The inorganic material is completely non-combustible insulation material.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance of autoclaved flyash-lime bricks?
- The compressive strength of the autoclaved flyash-lime bricks is generally higher, which can reach 20MPa or 15MPa, at least 10MPa, and it can withstand the 15 freeze-thaw cycles. Besides,fly ash brick is a kind of potential active hydraulic material. In the humid environment, it can continue to produce hydration reaction and make the internal structure of the brick is more dense, which is conducive to improvement of the strength. It is found in experiments and many investigations that sample some carbide which is used for foundation, plinth and drains, after one or twenty years of freezing thawing and wetting drying, some bricks have been completely carbonized, but strength is not reduced, increased instead. This is one of the merit of autoclaved flyash-lime bricks.
- Q:How do refractory materials apply into pyrophyllite?
- When it is sized, add some clinker and after calcination, aggregate will be finished. From: turn to help
- Q:what is the common materials for home fireproofing material?
- 1, lumber core 2,decoration panel 3 , plywood 4 density board 5,chipboard 6 fireproof panel, 7.gypsum board Hope to adopt my opinion
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range