Quick Details of Brown Fused Alumina :
Place of Origin:China mainland
Abrasive Grain Size:All size
Specifications of Brown Fused Alumina:
Grit size range
Chemical composition %
1.5 - 3.8
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1) Abrasive: Produce ceramic gring wheel, resinoid gringding wheel, Grinding stone, Gringing block, sand paper, sand cloth, sand belt, polish wax, abrasive paste, coating etc..
2) Refractory material: Mainly used for abrasion and high temperature resiatant, inoxidizable aggregate and filling of shaped and monolithic refractory in steel metallurgy, various industrial stoves, electric furnace etc..
3) Sandblasting abrasive: Mainly used for various material workpieces to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin etc..
4) Abrasion resistance ground: Mainly used for non-slip of airport and road, chemical factory board paving.
5) Precision casting: Investment casting technics of stainless steel and aluminium casting in coating.
- Q:How to classify fire resistance rating of brick-concrete structure?
- In order to ensure the safety of the building, the fire protection measures must be taken to make it have a certain degree of fire resistance, even if there is a fire, it will not cause too much damage. According to the national conditions of our country, and in the light of other countries standards, < high-rise civil building fire protection design specification > defines fireproof rank of high-rise civil buildings into level one and two; < code for fire protection design of buildings > divides the rank into level one, two, three, four, level one is the highest level, level four is the lowest. Besides that the minimum fire resistance of the building component is specified, buildings of fire resistance rating also specified requirements for combustion performance. Because the component with the same fire resistance limit is different, it is different in the fire.According to our country national standard < building design fire protection code >, the fire resistance rating of the building is divided into four levels. The fire resistance of a building is determined by the combustion performance and fire resistance of building components (such as beams, columns, floors, walls, etc.). Generally speaking, the fire resistance building of level one is a mixed structure of reinforced concrete structure or a mixture of brick wall and steel concrete structure; the fire resistance building of level two is a mixed structure of steel truss structure, reinforced concrete column and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level three is brick-wood structure made of wood roof and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level four is combustible structure which is composed of wood roof and non-combustible wall.
- Q:Can anyone tell me what material the first rate fire resistant door is?
- Material of Class A fire doors mainly are steel, wood, steel and wood, and other materials. Fire door is one of the measures of the building fire separation, usually used on the firewall, entrance and exit of staircase or tube well openings, which is required to hane the abilities of smoke insulation and fire insulation. Fire door plays an important role in prevention of the spread of smoke and fire and the reduction of fire loss. Therefore, we must have strict requirements. Fire doors are divided into class A, class B and class C, whose properties of fire-resistant thermal insulation and fire-resistant integrity should be no less than the following values: Class A should be1.50h; class B should be1.0h; Class C should be 0.5h. - stipulations in article 22.214.171.124 in "The New Standard of Fire Doors" GB12955-2008. I hope my answer can help you. Thank you.
- Q:What are the features of construction class A fire resistant door ?
- Residential building: If the building height exceeds 100 meters, the combustion performance of thermal insulation material should be A level. Other civil building: Class A fireproofing material MCM should be set in buildings whose height is above 50 meters. National A level fireproof flexible material is made up of soil, rock flour, sand, cement and other inorganic powder and modifying agent. Product density is 2327kg / m3. Upon examination, the combustion performance of the product meets A level requirements, and the additional classification meets s2, d0, t0 requirements. According to GB 8624-2006 sepcification, combustion performance of the product should reach A2-s2, d0, t0 level. Light, thin: 2-4mm thick / piece, saving space and cement, convenient to transport. : State Class A fireproof flexible material. Freezing-thaw resistance: up to 100 freezing-thaw experiments (close to 100 years), the surface has no powder, no crack and no peeling. Aging and acid resistance: anti-aging property can reach more than 3500h, that is, it will not degenerate for 50 years. Recyclable: new energy, renewable , no "three wastes" emission
- Q:What a blast furnace refractories generally?
- refractories for blast furnace include carbon brick and silicon-aluminum refractory. BF carbon brick inlcudes half-carbon charcoal bricks, microporous charcoal brick, ultra porous charcoal bricks, graphitic brick and mould pressing charcoal brick. tiles and molded graphite small charcoal bricks. I hope my answers above are helpful to you and your ideal anwers.
- Q:How about the prospect of refractory material?
- Due to the rise of raw material, the prospect is not good with inflation, lower prices and decreased profits. The product requirements have been enhanced and there is vicious competition. Therefore, it is really bad.
- Q:What's the material of fireproof and wear-resisting floor?
- It is the kind of special concrete floor, and it should prevent from crash for it will produce fire by friction. It is mostly used for the warehouses storing explosive and inflammable objects and chemical materials. And its production process is the same with that of the common concrete floor, but it uses different material which needs to be the pebbles and sand after processing with marbles and dolomite.
- Q:What is the the best matching ratio of refractory cement?
- The ratio of cement and sand is about 30 per cent. Properties and Applications of refractory mortar: 1, Good plasticity and easy construction; 2, High bonding strength and strong corrosion resistance; 3, Relatively high refractoriness up to 1650 ℃ ± 50 ℃; 4, Good slag corrosion resistance; 5, Good thermal peeling. Refractory mortar is mainly used in coke ovens, glass furnaces, hot blast furnace and other industrial furnaces. Applied industry: Metallurgy, building materials, machinery, petrochemicals, glass, boiler, electric power, steel, cement, etc. And refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement is often yellow or brown or gray. The main mineral of aluminate cement is mono calcium aluminate (CaO · Al2O3, abbreviated CA) and other aluminates, and a small amount of dicalcium silicate (2CaO · SiO2), etc. It is a special cement.
- Q:Could you tell me the fire-resisting time of class B fire proof door?
- Could you tell me the fire-resisting time of class B fire proof door?
- Q:What requirements should refractory materials meet?
- The operating temperature of forging furnace is above 1000, which can ensure the normal operation of the furnace, prolong the life of the furnace and save energy. General requirements for refractories are as follows. 1 They should deform at a sufficient temperature without melting. 2, They should have necessary structural strength without softening and deforming. The volume should be stable at high temperature without expansion, contraction or cracking. 4, They can resist erosion of molten metal, slag, gas and other chemicals.
- Q:How is the division of the fire resistant level of the rock wool board?
- The fire rating of European style rock wool board is level A , which uses Da Guang Beijing Jinyu rock wool board, with the main advantages are: 1, High acidity coefficient: The high coefficient of acidity greatly improves the life resistance and weather resistance of the rock wool board. 2, Hydrophobic air permeability: According to the picture, Jinyu Star rock wool is water-repellent, at the same time it also has breathability, so the liquid water is not easy to dip into the rock wool, and the water vapor and other gas molecules could pass through the rock wool. In particular, the insulation materials have this feature which enables the building to have "respiratory function" thus making the room more comfortable and preventing anti-mildew phenomenon happening indoor. 3, Environmental protection: The goldfish can survive freely, which just shows it is environmental; 4, High strength: The advanced pleating and curing technology make the rock wool board tensile and high compressive strength. It not only can be applied on the external wall thermal insulation and sandwich board core material, but also can be used to make structural cotton in the flexible waterproof roofing. Its quality is so stable that it is convenient in construction and durable in use. 5, Fireproofing: Not just talking about the fire rating, but the fireproofing time, which is generally up to two hours, and can be used for lining thermal insulation fire-resistant part of the glass curtain wall, through-wall pipe seal, pier between two windows, window sill wall and other parts; 6, Derived advantages: Agriculture applies the soilless cultivation cotton;
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range