Quick Details of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Shape: Spherical Graphite Powder
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Feature: Low sulfur content
Specifications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Graphitized petroleun coke can be used as carbon raiser (Recarburizer) to produce high quality steel,cast iron and alloy.It can also be used in plastic and rubber as an additive.
Packaging & Delivery :
Packaging: according to customers' requirements.
Delivery: As soon as possible.
1) high absorption rate, can be absorbed up to 90%.
2) absorbed more quickly than other GPC; no residue remains in furnace.
3) low Sulfur, normally below 0.05%, the lowest can reach below 0.02%; low N, normally below 200ppm (0.02%)
4) the most cost effective among other graphitized products.
We are also very strong for Calcined anthracite, calcined peroleum coke, Silicon carbon.
- Q:What is refractory?
- Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, machinery manufacturing, chemical industry, petroleum, power and other industrial fields. It is an inorganic nonmetallic material mostly used in metallurgical industry with the minimum refractoriness of 1580 ℃, able to resist high temperature without softening (annealing). It accounts for 50% to 60% in total output. Refractoriness refers to refractory's ability to resist fire.
- Q:How to classify the grade of wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- To sum up three versions of GB8624 (1997, 2006, 2011), fire rating of external wall thermal insulation can be basically divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. Specific division has many technical indicators to judge. It can't be said for a moment. It is very professional and technical. For details, please contact Qingdao Shanfang Instrument. They specialized in tester of fire rating of external wall thermal insulation materials.
- Q:I wanna ask you, which level is b1 fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial ??
- I soppose you mean rubber and plastic! Only rubber and plastic has b1b2 level. Level b1 is the fireproofing level b1, because the rubber and plastic does not belong to the fireproofing material. It only has fire retardant. The wholesale of all kinds of thermal insulation material and construction need to look at the name, hope you adopt.
- Q:What are the construction fire-proof materials?
- 1. fire retardant coating 2. fireproof panel 3. fire proof and sealing material 4. flame resisting decorative materials 5. Green fire prevention materials
- Q:Are the specification of fireclay bricks and ordinary clay brick the same?
- Do you want to know whether the specifications of fireclay bricks and ordinary clay brick are the same?
- Q:what grades are fire resistance of fireproofing glass divided into?
- Fire resistance of fireproofing glass is generally divided into three levels, class A glass can satisfy the requirements of fire resistance and thermal insulation at the same time. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of fire resistance and heat radiation strength at the same time. Class C can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, if you want to know more specific requirements, you can also surf the internet for a more detailed description.
- Q:Does the refractory material used in steelmaking all refer to refractory brick?
- The refractory material used in steel making doesn't all refer to refractory brick, but also includes refractory castable. The foaming agent, ladle filler sand and deoxidizer are not refractory materials but ferrous metallurgy auxiliary materials.
- Q:How to divide the materials according to the National Fireproofing Material Standard?
- Each country has its own fire safety standards, I do not know which country's standard do you want to know, and each country of fireproof material to the division level is not the same. GB GB 8624, the German standard DIN 4102-1, the British standard BS 476, French standard NF P92 -501 and so on. GB 8624 is Chinese building materials and grade of combustion performance. The information coming form fire resources network (FireTC.
- Q:I wanna ask about the thermal insulation material fire resistant level?
- The inorganic glass wool, rock wool and foam glass. Organic: The best is the phenolic foam, phenolic foam composite cement layer is level A.
- Q:Which industry does refractory belong to?
- It belongs to inorganic refractory: Ceramic refractory bricks (used in steel-making furnaces) There is also organic polymer in heavy industry: Halogen-containing and halogen-free It belongs to construction industry.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range