Quick Details of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Shape: Spherical Graphite Powder
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Feature: Low sulfur content
Specifications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Graphitized petroleun coke can be used as carbon raiser (Recarburizer) to produce high quality steel,cast iron and alloy.It can also be used in plastic and rubber as an additive.
Packaging & Delivery :
Packaging: according to customers' requirements.
Delivery: As soon as possible.
1) high absorption rate, can be absorbed up to 90%.
2) absorbed more quickly than other GPC; no residue remains in furnace.
3) low Sulfur, normally below 0.05%, the lowest can reach below 0.02%; low N, normally below 200ppm (0.02%)
4) the most cost effective among other graphitized products.
We are also very strong for Calcined anthracite, calcined peroleum coke, Silicon carbon.
- Q:How to distinguish the fire rating of rubber and plastic thermal insulation material?
- Fire rating grading of external wall thermal insulation materials. 1, China's national standard GB8624-97 divides the combustion performance of building materials external insulation materials into the following grade. Level A: Incombustible materials: Almost no burning materials. Level B1: Incombustible materials: Flame-like material has good fire-retardant effect. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it is difficult to fire and doesn't spread quickly, and when the fire source is removed after combustion, it stops immediately. Level B2: Incombustible materials: Combustible materials have a certain flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily leads to the spread of fire, such as poles, wooden frame, wooden beams and wooden stairs,ect. Level B3 : Incombustible materials: No flame-retardant effect, hidhly flammable and high fire risk. 2, The external wall thermal insulation materials could be divided according to the fire rating. 1) thermal insulation material that has the level A combustion performance: Spraying inorganic fiber, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, rock wool, foam cement and perlite obturator, and so on. 2), The thermal insulation material that has level B1 combustion performance: Special processed extruded polystyrene board (XPS) / special processed polyurethane (PU), phenolic and polystyrene powder. 3), Thermal insulation materials that have level B2 combustion performance: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU) and polyethylene (PE), etc. The information given is for reference only. Hope it will help you.
- Q:how to use boiler fireclay
- Boiler refractory, diluted with water to touch the places where needed, can be used after high temperature baking.
- Q:Does anyone know what kind of light fireproof materials are there?
- 二, 1, Gypsum plaster board With the building plaster as main raw material, gypsum plaster board is a kind of processed plate made by a special board for protective with an addition of additives and fibers as board core. Gypsum plaster board is characterized by light weight, sound insulation, heat insulation, strong processing performance and simple construction method. 2, Gypsum block Gypsum block is a kind of lightweight building gypsum product which is mainly made of building gypsum, and by adding water, stirring, casting and drying. During the process, , the fiber reinforced materials or light aggregates are allowed in, and the foaming agent can also be added. It has many advantages, such as sound insulation and fire prevention, convenient construction and so on. It is a kind of new and healthy wall material which produces low carbon, enhances environmental protection, and caters to the the times. 3, Fly ash brick is a new type of wall material, and bulk density is one of the main technical indexes. The weight of bulk density can be controlled according to the need of construction and adjustment of technical formula. The dry bulk density of the fly ash brick is about 1540 to 1640 kg / m 3, slightly lighter than the clay brick (1601800 kg /m 3). The flexural and compressive strength of fly ash brick is mainly determined by the production process, the formula and the hydrothermal synthesis reaction mode as well as the need of construction. According to the standards of architectural material industry (JC239 - 2001) released by People's Republic of China, the average value of the flexural strength is 2.5 ~ 6.2Mpa, compressive strength is between 10 ~ 30Mpa. I hope this will be helpful to you
- Q:The effect of a high content of water in liquid resin exerted on refractory material?
- For one thing, Substandard whiteness, transportation, low quality and the storage of refractory material may account for this. For another, a high content of moisture reduced the performance of refractory material. A high content of moisture is equal to buy water with same money in terms of trade settlement. Based on this, we can’t consider the super-standard water content from a single aspect, because the water content in refractory material is definitely super-standard, and another problem is particle size. Many people hold the idea that excessive amount of water content may revive its original performance, but it tends to have influenced the quality of refractory material.
- Q:How long is the fire-fighting time of A class fire resisting window?
- Fire resisting window' duration of fire resistance: A class window, fire insulation ≥1.50h and fire resistance integrity ≥1.50h. Fire resisting window can be divided into three kinds: 一. window frame and sash framework adopt fire resisting window with steel manufacture ; 二. window frame and sash framework adopt fire resisting window with wooden manufacture; 三. window frame adopt steel and sash adopt wooden material or window frame adopt wooden material and sash framework adopt fire resisting window with steel material.
- Q:What are the uses of refractory materials of glass furnace?
- What are the uses of refractory materials of glass furnace? The refractory materials of glass furnace have a good corrosion resistance to steel slag, but are poor in thermal shock resistance, and the deformation temperature of loading at high temperature is low. Magnesite chrome bricks which are made of chrome ore and magnesia In different proportions have a good thermal shock resistance. They are mainly used as crown bricks of basic open-hearth furnace. The refractory materials of glass furnace are mainly applied to open-hearth furnace, oxygen-blown converter, electric furnace, non-ferrous metal smelting as well as some high-temperature thermal equipments, and they can be used for reaction tanks and liners of autoclave.
- Q:How long can gypsum board endure fire?
- General gypsum plaster board with a thickness of less than 12mm has a fire endurance which is less than half an hour. Scheme One of gypsum board partition system by using 75# series of lightgage steel joist: separation distance of keels keep 600mm in vertical direction. The thickness is greater than 0.5mm; gypsum board: it shoule be the board of double-sided and single-layer with the thickness of 12mm. Fire-resistant gypsum plaster board's fire-resistance limit: 1 hour. Sound insulation index: over 35 rwdb.
- Q:Does anyone know which materials belong to light fire resistant material?
- Building board of lightweight fireproof partition material: 1, GRC lightweight partition material glass fiber reinforced concrete; it is a kind of fiber cement composite with alkali-resistant glass fiber as reinforced material and cement mortar as the base material . Aerated concrete block equipment foundation construction Its outstanding features are having good tensile, rapture strength and good toughness. This kind of material is particularly suitable for the production of ornament mould and the manifestation of strong texture. Compared with these external wall decorative materials, the biggest advantage of GRC material is to meet the individual needs of architects, completing the expression of various ornament moulds and skin textures. 2, fiber reinforced low alkalinity cement building plate. The standards stipulate the classification, raw materials, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules, packaging, labeling, transport and storage of the fiber reinforced low alkalinity cement building plate.
- Q:Fire insulation and fireproof insulation board materials What is the difference in performance?
- Fireproof Materials prevents burning through insulating while others by chemical reactions. The overall heat conductivity coefficient of Insulation materials are generally lowered by thermal conductivity of the material itself and the structure of it. Inorganic active insulation material uses ordinary cement, insulation stone, calcium powder, Platycodon grandiflorum as the main raw material.
- Q:What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range