Quick Details of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Shape: Spherical Graphite Powder
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Feature: Low sulfur content
Specifications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Graphitized petroleun coke can be used as carbon raiser (Recarburizer) to produce high quality steel,cast iron and alloy.It can also be used in plastic and rubber as an additive.
Packaging & Delivery :
Packaging: according to customers' requirements.
Delivery: As soon as possible.
1) high absorption rate, can be absorbed up to 90%.
2) absorbed more quickly than other GPC; no residue remains in furnace.
3) low Sulfur, normally below 0.05%, the lowest can reach below 0.02%; low N, normally below 200ppm (0.02%)
4) the most cost effective among other graphitized products.
We are also very strong for Calcined anthracite, calcined peroleum coke, Silicon carbon.
- Q:What are the refractory materials above 1000℃
- It is a piece of cake to meet your requirement, anyway you can try unshaped castables like corundum and other refractory materials used in steelmaking which are above 1500℃ basically .
- Q:Are the specification of fireclay bricks and ordinary clay brick the same?
- Do you want to know whether the specifications of fireclay bricks and ordinary clay brick are the same?
- Q:What are the fire resistances of grc partition panels?
- It's ok, calcium silicate itself is a non-combustible material. Light partition walls with keels has the longest fire resistance of 4 hours according to the thickness of the walls. We can talk about it in detail.
- Q:How many types of fire-resistant material?
- 1. Acid fire-resistant material refers to one with more than 93% SiO2. It is featured by resistance to the corrosion of acidic slag ad high temperature and easy to react with alkaline molten slag. 2. Alkaline refractory material generally refers to one with magnesium oxide or magnesium oxide and calcium oxide as the main component. It has high refractoriness and strong resistance to basic slag. 3. Silicate aluminum refractory material refers to one with SiO2, Al2O3 as the main component. According to the content of Al2O, it can be divided into three categories: half siliceous (15-30% Al2O3), clay (Al2O3 30 ~ 48%), high aluminum (more than 48% of Al2O3). 4. Fused cast refractory material refers to shaped refractory products made by high temperature melting and casting.
- Q:Does the production of refractory belong to advanced technology？
- It certainly is advanced technology as it is the new material.
- Q:Can the teflon material resist fire?
- It is belonged to the fire retardant materials. By UL-V0 grade
- Q:What refractories are resistant to fluorine gas?
- It is recommended to use fused-quartz brick, which will produce hydrofluoric acid fluorine (an acidic gas) when water vapors. It is cheap. While it is recommended to use silica brick if it exceeds 1,200 degrees. So acidic refractory is an advisable refractory for using. It works well if the temperature is below 1200 degrees.
- Q:what is the original materials of fireproof coating?
- Fire retardant coating is composed of the base materials (that is film forming substance), pigments, ordinary coating additives, fire retardant agent and dispersion medium. In addition to fire retardant agent, other components functions the same as in ordinary coating, but its performance and thickness are specifically required. Some solvent-based fire retardant coating can burn upon encountering fire before construction.In fact,It is the flammable solvent contained in the coating that is burning while substances such as the base materials and fire retardant agent does not burn. Because solvent-based fireproof coating contains organic solvent and these fire-resistant coating, once leaked from the bucket, are likely to cause a fire. Fireproof coating on the substrate can insulate heat only after the solvent contained evaporates compeletly.
- Q:What's the classification of refractory material?
- Magnesium aluminum is complex and mainly seeing what classification standard is like according to the appearance shape can be divided into two categories, setting and not setting according to the acid alkali can be divided into acidic, magnesia, high aluminum, ramming expected, spinel, spray coating, plastic, just the quality of the jade, daub material according to the chemical composition is divided into, such as clay, neutral and alkaline according to the operation mode can be divided into different castable, magnesium, calcium, magnesium chrome
- Q:Who can tell me about the foundry refractory materials?
- The classification of refractories commonly used in casting and smelting: refractory bricks: siliceous bricks, high alumina bricks, corundum bricks, magnesia bricks, magnesia-alumina bricks, magnesia-carbon bricks,etc. shapeless refractory materials: ramming mass, castable refractory, refractory cement, silica sand, magnesite, etc.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range