Quick Details of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Shape: Spherical Graphite Powder
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Feature: Low sulfur content
Specifications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Graphitized petroleun coke can be used as carbon raiser (Recarburizer) to produce high quality steel,cast iron and alloy.It can also be used in plastic and rubber as an additive.
Packaging & Delivery :
Packaging: according to customers' requirements.
Delivery: As soon as possible.
1) high absorption rate, can be absorbed up to 90%.
2) absorbed more quickly than other GPC; no residue remains in furnace.
3) low Sulfur, normally below 0.05%, the lowest can reach below 0.02%; low N, normally below 200ppm (0.02%)
4) the most cost effective among other graphitized products.
We are also very strong for Calcined anthracite, calcined peroleum coke, Silicon carbon.
- Q:How to deiron refractory?
- It cannot be done in conventional approaches, because you are referring to refractories. If using acid liquor soaking method to deiron, the material itself will be also damaged! If just for reducing the corrosion of materials, it will be OK to add a corrosion-resistant and fireproof protection layer.
- Q:Does anyone know which materials belong to light fire resistant material?
- Building board of lightweight fireproof partition material: 1, GRC lightweight partition material glass fiber reinforced concrete; it is a kind of fiber cement composite with alkali-resistant glass fiber as reinforced material and cement mortar as the base material . Aerated concrete block equipment foundation construction Its outstanding features are having good tensile, rapture strength and good toughness. This kind of material is particularly suitable for the production of ornament mould and the manifestation of strong texture. Compared with these external wall decorative materials, the biggest advantage of GRC material is to meet the individual needs of architects, completing the expression of various ornament moulds and skin textures. 2, fiber reinforced low alkalinity cement building plate. The standards stipulate the classification, raw materials, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules, packaging, labeling, transport and storage of the fiber reinforced low alkalinity cement building plate.
- Q:Which industry does refractory belong to? Does it belong to construction industry?
- I am engaged in construction. Refractory material does not necessarily belong to construction industry. Fire resistance is only a part of material performance. Indeed, there are many places requiring refractory accorded with fire resistant level.
- Q:What's the heat conductivity coefficient, specific heat capacity and density of the refractory material of magnesite-chrome brick and magnesia-alumina brick respectively?
- It is suggested that you find some samples of well-known manufacturers, such as Ogilvy and Mather Group, and that will be more correct.
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- Common ceramics use ordinary clay and high alumina bricks, as well as thermal insulation bricks, calcium silicate boards and fiber cotton. The vessels fired with potter's earth are called pottery, and the vessels fired with porcelain clay are called porcelain. Ceramic is generic term of pottery, stoneware and porcelain. The objects taking the two different types of clay as the raw materials, like, potter's earth and porcelain clay, and made through the technological process of ingredients, forming, drying and roasting, ect. can be called ceramics.
- Q:What brands are the best in the A-level refractory materials?
- These brands are good.
- Q:What refractory material lead smelting furnace needs?
- Q:Why should graphitic refractory materials be used now that graphite can burn?
- C is inactive in nature. Carbon will not burn unless the temperature is about 2000℃, so it can't be lit generally. Coal can be lit because it contains other combustible substance which ignite carbon indirectly. While graphite, carbon black, is more pure and dense than coal., so it is hard to oxidize.Their molecular structures are also different, just like diamond is harder than graphite.
- Q:What types of steel are silicious quicksand and chromium quicksand used in respectively?
- Chromium quicksand can be used in steel-making process that has longer refining time like LF, VD and RH, in stainless steel drainage and thin plate drainage agent. Silicious quicksand is used in short steel-making process, process that is less than 45 seconds or process without refining. You can consult Hua Heng for details or inspect it by yourself.
- Q:What is the magnesium carbon refractory?
- The composition of refractory brick There are many types of raw materials of refractory brick, mainly divided into six categories: Soil, stone, sand, mineral, power and others. The first kind of raw material, soil: Aluminum soil, kaolin, clay, diatomaceous earth The second kind of raw material, Stone: Fluorite, kyanite, andalusite, forsterite, vermiculite, mullite, pyrophyllite, chlorite, dolomite, sillimanite, magnesia-alumina spinel, silica The third kind of raw material, sand: Pottery, zircon sand, quartz sand, magnesite The fourth kind of raw material, ore: Chrome ore The fifth kind of raw material, powder: Aluminum powder, silica powder, silicon powder The sixth kind of raw material of refractory brick, others: Asphalt, graphite, phenolic resins, perlite, cenosphere, sialon, corundum, silicon sulfate, silicon carbide, sodium silicate, silica solution, boron carbide, calcium aluminate cement, nitride material, shale ceramisite, alumina, alumina sol and zirconia, etc.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range