Quick Details of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Shape: Spherical Graphite Powder
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Feature: Low sulfur content
Specifications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Graphitized petroleun coke can be used as carbon raiser (Recarburizer) to produce high quality steel,cast iron and alloy.It can also be used in plastic and rubber as an additive.
Packaging & Delivery :
Packaging: according to customers' requirements.
Delivery: As soon as possible.
1) high absorption rate, can be absorbed up to 90%.
2) absorbed more quickly than other GPC; no residue remains in furnace.
3) low Sulfur, normally below 0.05%, the lowest can reach below 0.02%; low N, normally below 200ppm (0.02%)
4) the most cost effective among other graphitized products.
We are also very strong for Calcined anthracite, calcined peroleum coke, Silicon carbon.
- Q:For refractory, why is it necessary to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature?
- It is mainly to remove gas form chemical reactions in the pug, give full play to plasticity and binding properties of combined, and store unburned brick whose cememting agent is phosphoric acid or aluminium phosphate for some time under proper moisture and temperature. For example, to avoid the formed bricks in the initial stage of drying and firing form cracking due to hydration of calcium oxide. Mixing materials is to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature in order to improve the evenness and moldability of pud, such as making the distribution of combined clay and water more even. The length of storing chiefly depends on the process requirements and the characteristics of blanks. For the producing pug of high temperature kiln furnitures, the storing time is longer. The function of storing mxing materials varies with different natures of blanks. For honeycomb ceramics, it is to fully digest calcium oxide in blanks. For storing magnesia brick blanks containing much calcium oxide, it should be stored for some time in proper humidity and temperature.
- Q:I wanna ask about the building insulation materials fire rating?
- In China, the main external insulation materials are divided into level A, level B1, level B2 and level B3. According to the current "Combustion Performance Classification Method of Building Materials", level A thermal insulation material is incombustible material and inorganic insulation material. However, there are few level A thermal insulation material on the current market, only glass wool, rock wool board, foam glass and vitrified micro bead. However, compared with level A insulation material, the organic insulation materials are popular in the market. Level B insulation material can be divided into three levels, level B1 is flame-retardant, level B2 is flammable, and level B3 is flammable. Level B1 nonflammable thermal insulation material is determined by the fire endurance of the material, in addition, different parts of material is divided differently! More common is EPS / XPS insulation boards which have added flame retardant through special treatment. B2 level of combustible insulation materials, common to EPS expanded polystyrene foam insulation board and XPS board, that is, we often say that the general board. The ignition point of this material is very low, and it will release a large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process. level B3 flammable insulation material is a kind of thermal insulation material which mainly made of polyphenyl foamed. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been eliminated. Civil construction insulation materials, popular building insulation materials in China's current market are mainly made by three organic foam, such as EPS (molded polystyrene board), XPS (extruded polystyrene board) and PU (polyurethane)
- Q:Who can introduce the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating regulations?
- External wall thermal insulation materials fire rating regulations, 1, the height of a building is greater than or equal to 100m , the combustion performance of insulation materials should be level A; 2, the height of a building is greater than or equal to 60m but less than 100m, the combustion performance of insulation materials should not be less than the level B2. When using level B2 thermal insulation material, every layer should set horizontal fire barrier zone 3,The height of building is be equal or greater than 24m but less than 60m, the combustion performance of thermal insulation material should not be less than the level B2. When using level B2 insulation material, each two-layer should set fire barrier zone ; 4, the height of building is less than 24m, the combustion performance of insulation materials should not be less than the level B2. Besides, when using level B2 thermal insulation material, each three-layer should set a horizontal fire barrier zone.
- Q:What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- Q:How long is the fire-fighting time of A class fire resisting window?
- Duration of fire resistance of fire resisting window: A class window is not less than 1.2 hours; B class window is not less than 0.9 hours and C class window is not less than 0.6 hours. Technical Requirements: 1materials and accessories (1) window frame structure adopts stell framework and wooden framework that have a certain strength to ensure integrity and stability. (2) steel framework and batten can choose galvanized steel plate or stainless steel The selection criteria meet requirements of GB12955 steel fire door general technical conditions in the provisions of article 5.1. The selection criteria of wooden framework and batten meet requirements of GB14101 wooden fire door general technical conditions in the provisions of article 5.1.1. Filling material of steel and wooden framework shouldn't adopt non-combustibility material. (5) fire-fighting glass can adopt testing-qualified product that don't influence fire resistance performance of fire resisting window. Light transmittance of glass is not less than 75% of the same layer common plate glass. (6) Sealing material between framework and fire-fighting glass should adopt Flame retardant material which can serve as fire-fighting and smoke-resistant when encounter fire disaster. (7) hardware fitting should accessories product that is tested to be qualified. 二. installation requirement: 1. When Party A takes over goods, he should check numbers, specification, grades and whether Accessories are Conformed and complete according to contract.
- Q:What is streaming fireproof material?
- Streaming fireproof material is castable refractory that can flow and degas without virbration, which is suitable for thin-wall or places that cannot be molded by vibration because of complex shapes. Well, appropriate amount of water is necessary for it. Its characteristic goes that it can be cast into various shapes of construction body without virbration and it will not reduce or not significantly reduce the performance of castable at the same time.
- Q:What's the commonly used refractory material for ladle?
- 1. According to the refractoriness, it can be classified as follows: common refractory: 1580℃ ~ 1770℃; high grade refractory: 1770℃ ~ 2000℃; superrefractory: 2000 ℃; 2. According to the shape and demension of the product, it can be classified as follows: standard form : 230mm×113mm ×65mm of no more than four measuring scale, (demension ratio) Max: Min
- Q:How to distinguish the fire rating of rubber and plastic thermal insulation material?
- It is divided into level A, B1, B2 and B3. According to the current "burning behavior of building materials classification method", Level A insulation material is a non-combustible material, which belongs to YT. However, from the point of view of the current market , level A insulation material are very few, only glass wool, rock wool board, foam glass and vitrified micro bead. However, compared with level A insulation material, the more welcomed by the market is the organic insulation material. This is characterized as thermal insulation material, which is divided into three levels: level B1 is flame retardant, level B2 is flammable and level B3 is flammable. The level B1 nonflammable thermal insulation material is determined according to the fire endurance of the material. And different parts of the material are divided differently! Such as the common EPS / XPS insulation boards through special treatment of adding flame retardant. . Level B2 combustible insulation material is commonly the EPS expanded polystyrene foam insulation board and XPS board, that is, the ordinary plate. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Level B3 flammable insulation material is commonly the thermal insulation material taking polystyrene foam as the main material. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been out of the external wall thermal insulation materials. As for the civil construction insulation materials, China's current popular building insulation materials in the market are mainly made of three organic foams: EPS (molded polystyrene board), XPS (extruded polystyrene board) and PU (polyurethane).
- Q:Does anyone knows which company produces the better refractory materials?
- 1, Xinjiang Seekon new material limited liability company: Xishan Street No. 382,Saybagh District
2, Refractory Material Co., Ltd. In Xuyan, Benxi: Near the Sihu Road, Benxi City
3,Benxi Beitai new refractory material factory sales office address: Benxi city Sihu District Liu Toro No. 16
- Q:For refractory knowledge. What is the ratio of clay ramming mass?
- Soil aggregates, dispersing agent, water reducing agent, plasticizer, binding agent and powder! ~ Bone meal feed approximately 6, OK
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range