Quick Details of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Shape: Spherical Graphite Powder
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Feature: Low sulfur content
Specifications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Graphitized petroleun coke can be used as carbon raiser (Recarburizer) to produce high quality steel,cast iron and alloy.It can also be used in plastic and rubber as an additive.
Packaging & Delivery :
Packaging: according to customers' requirements.
Delivery: As soon as possible.
1) high absorption rate, can be absorbed up to 90%.
2) absorbed more quickly than other GPC; no residue remains in furnace.
3) low Sulfur, normally below 0.05%, the lowest can reach below 0.02%; low N, normally below 200ppm (0.02%)
4) the most cost effective among other graphitized products.
We are also very strong for Calcined anthracite, calcined peroleum coke, Silicon carbon.
- Q:What are fireproofing materials?
- Class A incombustible material: Granites, marbles, terrazzos, cement products, concrete products, plasterboards, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaics, steel, aluminum, copper alloys; B1 class flame nonflammable materials: Ceiling materials: gypsum plaster boards, fibrous plasters, cement particle boards, mineral wool decorative acoustic panels, glass wool decorative acoustic boards, perlite decorative acoustic boards, flame retardant plywoods and medium density fiberboards, rock wool decorative panels, flame retardant woods, aluminum foil composite materials, flame retardant phenolic laminates, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials; Wall covering: gypsum plaster boards, fibrous plasters, cement particle boards, mineral wool boards, glass wool boards, perlite boards, flame retardant plywoods, flame retardant medium density fiberboards, fireproof plastic decorative plates, nonflammable double-sided particle boards, multicolor paints, nonflammable wallpaper and textile wall cloth, flame retardant simulated granite decorative plates, magnesium oxychloride cement prefabricated wall panels, flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastic plates, PVC plastic clapboards, high-strength and lightweight composite wallboards, fire-retardant molded wood composite boards, flame retardant colored artificial boards, nonflammable glass fiber reinforced plastics, etc.
- Q:What are fire ratings of wall thermal insulation material?
- Grade A material has no ignition and is material with thermal insulation effect, anti-combustion material. Currently it mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation mortars of vitrified micro bead, hole-closed expanded perlite, rock wool,mineral wool,glass wool,cement base or gypsum base, inorganic thermal insulation mortars and self thermal insulation system of lightweight block. Grade B1 is nonflammable thermal insulation material, which is determined by fire endurance of this material. In addition, the division of the material of different parts is different! What is commonly seen, such as EPS / XPS insulation boards adding flame retardant through special treatment. Grade B2 is combustible thermal insulation materials, and what is commonly seen is EPS expanding polystyrene board and XPS extruded polystyrene board, that is, the general board. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Grade B3 is flammable insulation material. Thermal insulation material with polyphenyl foam as main material is commonly seen. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been eliminated external wall thermal insulation materials.
- Q:What is neutral refractory? Can refractory suppliers tell the main components of it?
- The material using Al2O3, clay, bauxite and corundum as the main components is neutral material; the material using MgO and CaO as the main components is basic material; the material using SiO2 as th emain component is acidic material.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of A grade fireproofing glass doors?
- Fire doors and windows are divided into grade A, B and C according to the real national situation, also the minimum fire endurance has been stipulated, namely, the minimum fire endurance of grade A is 1.50 h, that of grade B and C are 1.00 h and 0.50 h respectively. There are wooden fire doors and steel fire doors. The main purpose of it is to reach the time that fire resistance should last. But door closers are required to install. The fire endurance of A grade wooden fire doors should be no less than 90 min, and that of B grade fire doors should be no less than 60 min, that of C grade fire doors should be no less than 30 min! ! !
- Q:What is the most reasonable drying heating curve of magnesia refractories? Products of less than 0.5T
- The material is very troublesome, it might crack horrendously if not baked well and all of them may be scraps after being took out from the furnace. Magnesia hydration is inevitable during the baking process. As volume expansibility of magnesite reaches 200%, so it is easy to crack. The key to bake is to quickly rule out the water vapor in furnace, especially within 150 degrees Celsius. After quickly ruling out the water vapor in furnace to avoid excessive reaction with magnesia of 150 degrees, it can be operated in accordance with convention. In addition, you should pay attention to the heat sources, for which i recommend electrical and coke to avoid generating a lot of water vapor during the natural gas combustion process which will worsen the situation.
- Q:What are the chemical composition of refractory cement?
- Calcium aluminate prepared by calcining as the main component. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement.
- Q:What are the construction measures of refractory material in winter? Please descriptive briefly.
- Binding agent should be attaced great importance to when construction is conducted in winter. Generally if the bingding agent is water or cement, antifreezing measures should be taken.
- Q:What's the fire retardant material of roller shutter fire resistance door ?
- They are composited by inorganic materials, and the main components are perlite, inorganic adhesive and other special formula. It has flat and smoothe surface, unibody and stronger strength after molding. It has owned Chinese and Taiwan strength patent. It is fireproof, sound and thermal insulating. It has passed tests of Tianjin Fire Research Institute and Beijing construction institute. It is an ideal product.
- Q:Which brand of refractory fiber hard thermal insulation board is better?
- Thermal insulation materials are divided into two types: porous material and heat reflecting material. The former uses the air void contained in the material to maintain thermal insulation itself for the heat conductivity coefficient of air or inert gas within the voids is low, such as foam material, fibers and other materials; the latter material has a high coefficient of reflection which can reflect the heat, such as gold, silver, nickel, aluminum foil or metallic coated polyester and polyimide thin films. Aerospace industry has strict requirement for the weight and volume of thermal insulation material, and it is often also required to has the properties of noise absorption, vibration attenuation, and anti-corrosion. Different aircrafts have different requirements for thermal insulation materials. Aircraft cabin and cockpit usually use foam, ultra-fine glass wool, high silica cotton to maintain thermal insulation. Earlier missile head uses phenolic foam plastic as thermal insulating material. With the application of polyurethane foam with good thermal endurance, the single insulating material has been developed to sandwich construction. A few millimeters foaming coating is coated on the skin outside the missile instrument bay, it is anti-corrosion coating at room temperature and when aerodynamic heating reach 200 ° C or more, it will generate foam evenly thus maintaining thermal insulation. Artificial earth satellite moves in an environment where the temperature varies from high to low, so it must use laminated thermal insulation material with high reflecting performance, which is usually made up of dozens of layers of aluminum film, aluminized polyester film, and aluminized polyimide film. In addition, the successful development of the surface thermal insulated tiles has solved the problem of thermal insulation of the space shuttle, it also marks a higher level of development of insulation materials.
- Q:What are the raw materials of refractory?
- Of course, different types have different raw materials: Magnesite (the electric smelting: alkaline refractory, magnesia-carbon bricks, alkaline, high-purity) + crystalline flake graphite + phenolic resin + additive (silicon powder, aluminite powder, silicon carbide powder, or high-temperature asphalt,etc.) , acidic refractory: The neutral is not easy to answer. such as. You can check out the classification, such as
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range