Quick Details of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Shape: Spherical Graphite Powder
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Feature: Low sulfur content
Specifications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphitized Petroleum Coke:
Graphitized petroleun coke can be used as carbon raiser (Recarburizer) to produce high quality steel,cast iron and alloy.It can also be used in plastic and rubber as an additive.
Packaging & Delivery :
Packaging: according to customers' requirements.
Delivery: As soon as possible.
1) high absorption rate, can be absorbed up to 90%.
2) absorbed more quickly than other GPC; no residue remains in furnace.
3) low Sulfur, normally below 0.05%, the lowest can reach below 0.02%; low N, normally below 200ppm (0.02%)
4) the most cost effective among other graphitized products.
We are also very strong for Calcined anthracite, calcined peroleum coke, Silicon carbon.
- Q:Does the aluminum silicate fiber can be used outdoors? If not, what other refractories can be used outdoors?
- Q:Can I use ordinary cement with the addition of sand, clay, and salt as refractory material to paste the stove?
- You can add some animal hair, like bristles. After all, we don’t have so much hair. Remember not to use cement, because it will crack. Instead, make use of animal hair, lime, yellow mud and sand, after mixing up, and they would be firmer while in calcination.
- Q:Does anyone know about the classification standards of B2-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials?
- The classification standards of B2-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials: 1. the national standard GB8624-97 classifies construction materials combustion performances into several grades, B2-level: combustible building materials: combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating, insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance are: Expanded polystyrene sheets(EPS), Extruded polystyrene board(XPS), Polyurethane(PU), Polyethylene(PE), etc.
- Q:Where is the development of refractory industry?
- The rapid development of continuous casting technology of its related @ China @4 honing refractories develop and increase in variety and quality, continuous development of refractories for the continuous casting billet continuous casting production and quality have a significant impact. Especially, the completion and operation of Baosteel have greatly promoted the technological progress of refractory materials in China, and the refractory materials for continuous casting have made great progress both in variety and in quality.
- Q:Who knows the fire endurance of rock wool color plate?
- Colored steel rock wool board is used for areas with high fireproofing requirements. Colored steel rock wool board belongs to class A according to "Fireproof Specification of Building Interior Decoration Design" whose lifetime can reach more than 15 years, operating temperature can up to about 700 ℃, maximum fireproofing time is 6 hours. And rock wool colored plate is environmentally friendly materials, which is is the preferred material in the construction industry .
- Q:Why do magnesium oxide refractory bricks can be made into refractories?
- Because the magnesium oxide, commonly known as magnesia, which is a basic oxide, with the common property of alkali oxides and belongs to the cementitious material . It is white or light yellow powder, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic and a typical of alkaline earth metal oxide, whose chemical formula is MgO. It is white powder, with melting point of 2852 ℃, boiling point of 3600 ℃ and relative density of 3.58 (25 ℃). The magnesium oxide that is soluble in acid and ammonium hydroxide solution has high insulation properity. After high temperature of above 1000 ℃ burning, it will transform into crystals, and when rising above 1500 ℃ , it will turn into dead-burned magnesium oxide (also known as the magnesia) or sintered magnesia. So the performance of magnesium oxide refractory bricks is good, and the fire resistance of it is very strong.
- Q:who knows the fire resistant level of fireproof gypsum board ?
- Gypsum board is flame retardant materials, combustion performance rating B1, but when mounted on a steel joist, it can be seen as rating A(non-combustible material) . So it is fine to use as a ceiling. As for the Dragon brand, rock wool can be filled in the mddle according to its design requirements, using different series of gypsum board, steel stud. the walls may have fire resistance and sound insulation property of various degrees. You can randomly choose several samples to run some tests at the quality inspection insititute and the quality of these samples are subject to the testing results.
- Q:What effect does aluminium powder play in refractory bricks?
- Aluminum powder can increase the high melting point of refractory refractory, while increasing material density, hardness and other changes in physical properties of aluminum powder in the application of unshaped refractories in the gas can be discharged in the material, prevent the refractory sudden warming occurred during the burst.
- Q:Which kind of external wall fire barrier zone material is better?
- I recommended foam cement and particulate thermal insulation composite waterproof material, which is fire isolation area product, which uses surface of vertical plate arranged fiber technology to make the compressive strength in the vertical direction up to above 80KPa. At the same time, under the conditions of both exterior heat insulation and effects of humiture in the long-term, it can still maintain the non-aging performance of various aspects, and safety (reliability), fire resistance and excellent durability.
- Q:What is the new fireproofing standard of external wall thermal insulation materials?
- 1, The height of fire barrier zone is not less than 300, and the thickness is same to the external insulation system; 2, the horizontal dividing joint should be set on the boundary between fire barrier zone and thermal insulation system; 3, Fire barrier zone is usually set in the horizontal direction, the fire barrier zone should be set above the door and window openings, the distance between the low edge of barrier zone and upward side of the hole should not exceed 500mm; 4, The construction of fire barrier zone insulating layer should carried on from bottom to top with EIFS insulating layer, which is not first leave the place in the EIFS insulating layer, and then paste fire barrier zone insulation board; 5, pasting the insulation board fire barrier zone insulation board and EIFS insulation board should be stitched closely, the width is more than 2mm gap application EIFS insulation materials or fire-retardant foam polyurethane padding;
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range