Quick Details of Calcined Mullite 47:
Place of Origin: Henan China (Mainland)
Refractoriness degree:1350 ℃
Specifications of Calcined Mullite 47:
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details : 1mt big bag
Delivery:7-20 work days after the order is confirmed
Made from the natural high quality bauxite,Sintered Mullite is processed through multilevel homogenization and calcined over 1750℃,It is of high bulk density, stable quality,good thermal shock resistance,small index of high temperature creep and excellent chemical-resistance.
Applications of Calcined Mullite 47:
It is ideal raw material for refractory products such as different shaped and unshaped refractory materials, advanced ceramic sanitary ware body,precision casting models and so on .
Competitive Advantage :
3.timely delivery and service
- Q:Pals who know something about fire resistant material please tell me how many types of refractory material there are
- There are a variety of refractory materials, each of different use. It is necessary to make resonable classification for refractory materials so as to facilitate scientific research, rational selection and management. There are many kinds of classification methods for refractory materials, including classification based on chemical property, chemical mineral composition, production process, material form and other methods. 1, according to the capacity of fire resistance: ordinary refractory materials: 1580 degrees C ~1770 C Advanced Refractory Materials: 1770 degrees ~2000 degrees c: Classification according to product shape and size: standard 230mm×113mm×65mm no more than 4 scales
- Q:Who can introduce the difference between galvanized fireproof coatings and steel structure fireproof materials?
- Steel structure with heat galvanization has a process requirement, which is to spray fireproof coatings. Fireproof coatings have different functions and purposes from galvanized process. When the steel surface derusted, it generally needs to brush rich-zinc primer before spraying fireproof coating. Fireproof coating plan itself includes anticorrosion plan, and fireproof coating is just a layer of coating plans, which is an intermediate layer in general. Fireproof coating plan generally includes primer, fireproof coating and finishing paint. Some fireproof coatings can be directly painted on the bare steel elements without primer and finishing paint.
- Q:What are the fire protection standards of insulation materials?
- This question is, like this. The combustion performance of thermal insulation materials for exterior walls of all civil buildings, within the scope of fire design auditing and fire control acceptance, should be brought into the auditing and acceptance. As for the "Management Regulations on Supervisions of Fire Prevention and Control for Building Projects" (Ministry of Public Order No. 106) , all civil buildings which are out of the scope of Article 13 and 14 are included in the random check. Before the release of new standard, it must be strictly implemented the Article II of the "Fire prevention Interim Provisions on civil external wall insulation system and external wall decorative" ( No. 46), namely, the insulation materials of civil buildings must use materials with A-level combustion performance.
- Q:what's the materials of fireproof housing?
- Prefabricated houses take rock wool board as its wall materials to ensure prefabricated houses and color steel mobile home reach A-class fireproofing standards.
- Q:What kind of fireproof material is used for steel structure?
- Brushing or spraying the coating on the surface of steel structure to prevent burning and insulate heat. It also prevents undermining the rolled steel from rapid temperature elevation and avoid collapse of building for lose of supporting capacities. Agglutination material are classified as fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based and Water-based steel structure fire retardant coatings. Fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based are subdivided into fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based with low benzene content and fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based with high benzene content (TVOC≤600g / L, benzene ≤5g / kg). It can be divided by thickness. ultra-thin (CB) fireproof coatings (coating thickness ≤3mm), thin (B) fireproof coatings (3mm & amp; lt; coating thickness ≤7mm) and thick (H) steel structure fire retardant coating (7 mm & amp; lt; coating thickness ≤45㎜). The coating can be divided into non-intumescent fire retardant coating and intumescent fire retardant coating according to the the expansion properties. Slim (CB) and fire-resistant coating for steel structure and thin(B) fireproof coatings is intumescent fire retardant coating, thick (H) fire-resistant coating for steel structure is intumescent fire retardant coating. Unprotected steel structure has fire endurance of 0.25 hours.
- Q:What's the commonly used refractory material for ladle?
- Commonly used types of refractory material for ladle are as follows: high-alumina brick, clay brick, magnesia-carbon brick, aluminum carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, spinel brick, corundum brick, high alumina castables, aluminum silicon carbide carbon castables, refractory castables for ladles, magnesium castables, magnesia chrome spray coating, dry vibration materials, etc. Hope it's helpful for you!
- Q:Who can tell me about the foundry refractory materials?
- The casting fireproof materials can be divided into three categories in accordance with chemical property, namely, acidic, neutral and alkaline refractories. The commonly used refractories are alkaline and neutral ones, such as alkalic magnesia-carbon bricks, fired magnesite bricks, magnesia-chrome bricks, magnesium-calcium bricks, and neutral high alumina bricks, corundum brick, clay bricks, etc. The shapeless ones include: castable refractory, ramming mass, gunning mix, coating, and dry vibration material, etc!
- Q:What are the raw materials of refractory? And what are their names?
- Q:Which one is the best refractory material?
- o make it simple, you can kindle it, and observe the burning time. If there is a professional need to be accurate, then you can send it to the professional testing company. As far as I know, the Kebiao Company over the victory bridge, Qingdao can offer professional test. I hope my answer can help you, thank you, hope to be adopted.
- Q:who knows how to classify the fire resistant levels of fireproofing material?
- Grade of fireproofing material: Class A: Incombustible building material, almost without burning. class A1: Non-combustible, no open flame,class A2: Non-combustible,it needs to measure smoke and be qualified. Class B1: Nonflammable building material: Nonflammable materials have good flame resistance function. when it contacts open fire or is under high temperature, it's difficult to burn and be spreading rapidly, and will stop burn after removing the combustion source. Class B2: Combustible building materials: Combustible materials have good flame resistance function. when it contacts open fire or is put in the air at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily result in the spreading of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam, wooden stairs, etc. Class B3: Inflammability building materials, without any flame resisting effects, easy to burn, and has large danger of fire disaster.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range