Quick Details of Calcined Mullite 47:
Place of Origin: Henan China (Mainland)
Refractoriness degree:1350 ℃
Specifications of Calcined Mullite 47:
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details : 1mt big bag
Delivery:7-20 work days after the order is confirmed
Made from the natural high quality bauxite,Sintered Mullite is processed through multilevel homogenization and calcined over 1750℃,It is of high bulk density, stable quality,good thermal shock resistance,small index of high temperature creep and excellent chemical-resistance.
Applications of Calcined Mullite 47:
It is ideal raw material for refractory products such as different shaped and unshaped refractory materials, advanced ceramic sanitary ware body,precision casting models and so on .
Competitive Advantage :
3.timely delivery and service
- Q:who knows the uses of refratories?
- Physical properties of refractories include structural properties, thermal properties, mechanical properties, usability and operation. structural properties of refractories include porosity, bulk density, water absorption, air permeability, pore size distribution. Refractory thermal properties include thermal conductivity, thermal expansion coefficiency, specific heat, heat capacity, thermal diffusivity, thermal emissivity. Mechanical properties of refractories include compression strength, tensile strength, anti bending strength, torsional strength, shear strength, impact strength, abrasion resistance, creep property, adhesive strength, modulus of elasticity. Refractories are used in various fields of steel, nonferrous metals, glass, cement, ceramics, petrochemical, machinery, boilers, light industry, power, military and other fields of national economy. They are essential materials that ensures the production run and technological development of the above industries, and play an important role in promoting the developemnt of high temperature industrial production. the usability of refractories include refractoriness, softening temperature under a fixed load, linear change on reheating,thermal shock resistant performance,slag resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, hydration resistance, carbon monoxide resistance, conductivity, oxidation resistance.
- Q:Why the corundum can be used as refractory
- Corundum has high refractoriness, so its high temperature performance is very good.
- Q:What are refractory materials?
- Refractories can be divided to two categories based on the shape and three categories according to the chemical nature of acidity, neutralily and alkalinity. Alkaline refractory materials are magnesia-carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, calcium magnesium brick and magnesia-chrome bricks. Neutural refractory mateial are high alumina brick, corundum brick and clay brick. Case-hardened refractory materials are castable, ramming mass, gunning mix, coated mix, dry vibration material, etc.
- Q:What are the refractories for converter?
- Permanent layer (sintering) magnesia brick, the working lining gunning material for the working layer and the permanent layer gap, using magnesia ramming materials, MgO-C brick brick supply,
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of the rock wool board?
- In the fire safety rules, of the building materials are classified as non-burning combustion body, difficult to burn the body and burning body categories depending on its difficulty level of burning. Rock wool board is the fiber processed by the coated steel sheet and basalt minerals and other inorganic minerals,and the building panels through artificial composition. Because that the dominant sectors, like, steel plate and rock wool are non-combustible materials, so it should be considered as non-combustible component. The fire resistance of rock wool board has its judging criteria. Loss of support capacity, loss of integrity and loss fire insulation function. Its fire resistance is within 2 hours.
- Q:The effect of a high content of water in liquid resin exerted on refractory material?
- For one thing, Substandard whiteness, transportation, low quality and the storage of refractory material may account for this. For another, a high content of moisture reduced the performance of refractory material. A high content of moisture is equal to buy water with same money in terms of trade settlement. Based on this, we can’t consider the super-standard water content from a single aspect, because the water content in refractory material is definitely super-standard, and another problem is particle size. Many people hold the idea that excessive amount of water content may revive its original performance, but it tends to have influenced the quality of refractory material.
- Q:How many types of special refractories are there?
- Metal ceramics, high temperature coatings, high temperature fiber and other reinforced materials
- Q:What is the function of refractory in ceramics?
- In addition, the quality of refractory determines the finish and color of ceramic glaze.
- Q:The mechanism and function of antioxidants in carbon containing composite refractories are briefly described.
- Mechanism analysis of silicon actionWhen silica fume is added to the carbon composite refractory, the phase changes and chemical changes are as follows:<1> Si (s) +C (s) =SiC (s) Delta G ~ =-522+1.50T (kJ)<2> Si (s) +MgO (s) =Si (g) +Mg (g) Delta G ~ =203.9-0.13T (kJ)<3> 2Si (s) +CO (g) =SiC (s) +SiO (g) Delta G ~ =-963.2+0.31T (kJ)<4> SiC (s) +CO (g) =SiO (g) +2C (s) Delta G ~ =81.47-0.15T (kJ)<5> SiO (g) +CO (g) =SiO2 (s) +C (s) Delta G ~ =-668.8+0.33T (kJ)From the above diagram and the reactions seen at high temperatures has joined the Si SiO and Mg volatiles, but <4> and <5> reaction have played a role in inhibiting carbon oxidation, and the condensation of SiO2 to a certain extent the role of protective film.The total reaction process is CO reduction to C, and there is a certain volume expansion, so that the pores are blocked and the density of bricks is increased. Therefore, the oxidation resistance of brick is improved.
- Q:Does the refractory material used in steelmaking all refer to refractory brick?
- Besides refractory brick, it also refers to unshaped refractories like fire clay and castables.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range