Quick Details of Calcined Mullite 47:
Place of Origin: Henan China (Mainland)
Refractoriness degree:1350 ℃
Specifications of Calcined Mullite 47:
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details : 1mt big bag
Delivery:7-20 work days after the order is confirmed
Made from the natural high quality bauxite,Sintered Mullite is processed through multilevel homogenization and calcined over 1750℃,It is of high bulk density, stable quality,good thermal shock resistance,small index of high temperature creep and excellent chemical-resistance.
Applications of Calcined Mullite 47:
It is ideal raw material for refractory products such as different shaped and unshaped refractory materials, advanced ceramic sanitary ware body,precision casting models and so on .
Competitive Advantage :
3.timely delivery and service
- Q:What refractory material lead smelting furnace needs?
- Q:I wanna ask about the building insulation materials fire rating?
- the classfication of building insulation materials fire rating: 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3, combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:What kinds of refractory will be used in kiln of sintering ceramics?
- Porcelain has many classes, including acid, alkaline and neutral materials.
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- Incombustible material of construction fire-proof material Grade A: Cement, stone, steel, coat, glass, aluminium alloy, ceramic tile, etc.; nonflammable material Grade B1: Fireproof panel, rock wool.
- Q:What is fireproofing material? Are fireproof materials the same thing with thermal insulation materials and refractories?
- Insulation materials. Thermal insulation material is characterized by thermal insulation, which is one of the four traditional inorganic nonmetallic materials. Fire retardant material is cahracterized by heat-resistant. Refractory is a kind of materials of resisit high temperature. Fireproof material, which is different from thermal insulation material and refractory, is a synthetic material with some fireproof subtrate added. It is essentially resistant to high temperature.
- Q:What are the commonly used admixture for alumina-magnesia refractory? What are the impacts on its performance?
- Sodium silicate, pure calcium aluminate cement, boric acid
- Q:What is shapeless refractory?
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in the intermediate frequency furnace?The domestic boric acid can be used as a lining?, how much is the rate?
- Acid, neutral, basic and composite materials are used in intermediate frequency furnace. Domestic boric acid is practicable. The ratio is to determined combined with material, steel (iron) species, smelting temperature, current and other factors
- Q:What's the heat conductivity coefficient of fire-resistant material?
- The heat conductivity coefficient of fire resistant material is related to bulk density and mainly related to the internal structure. Different materials have different structure and thermal conductivity and temperature . Carbonaceous material can be used for heat dissipation and reach more than 15. For thermal insulation it can be 0.00.
- Q:What are the raw materials of refractory? And what are their names?
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range