Quick Details of Calcined Mullite 47:
Place of Origin: Henan China (Mainland)
Refractoriness degree:1350 ℃
Specifications of Calcined Mullite 47:
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details : 1mt big bag
Delivery:7-20 work days after the order is confirmed
Made from the natural high quality bauxite,Sintered Mullite is processed through multilevel homogenization and calcined over 1750℃,It is of high bulk density, stable quality,good thermal shock resistance,small index of high temperature creep and excellent chemical-resistance.
Applications of Calcined Mullite 47:
It is ideal raw material for refractory products such as different shaped and unshaped refractory materials, advanced ceramic sanitary ware body,precision casting models and so on .
Competitive Advantage :
3.timely delivery and service
- Q:What are the additives and recipes of refractory?
- You can try FDN.
- Q:What thickness is needed of the ultra-thin fireproof paint with a fireproof time of 2.5 hours?
- The thickness of steel structure fire retardant coating hasn't been regulated in the steel structure application specification (CECS24:90). The above thickness refers to a certain thickness that must (at least) achieve a certain time of the fire resistance. The thickness of fire-retardant coating in engineering is generally determined according to factory inspection report. We use thin steel structure fire retardant coating: 2.5 hours' fire resistance with the thickness of 4.9 mm; 2.0 hours' fire resistance with the thickness of 3.5 mm; 1.5 hours' fire resistance with the thickness of 1.75 mm; 1.0 hours' fire resistance with thickness of 1.17 mm. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire prevention materials are there?
- Plant use general steel structure more often without too much modification. If there is a need for modification, boards which can meet the requirements of fireproof are suitable, such as gypsum boards and aluminium sheets. As for coating, it is favorable to use coating that has fine powder, high density and better sealing. Hardening agent mainly depends on the specific requirements.
- Q:Fire resistance and evaluation of refractory for casting
- Because of their different shapes and conditions, various refractories are used to explain their fire resistance with different indexes, and the test methods are also different. In general, the refractoriness of unshaped refractories; the softening temperature of formed refractory products; the change of the reheating line of heat insulation materials at high temperature.
- Q:How to divide the fire rating standards of insulation materials?
- 1. According to the GB8624-97 national standard, building materials can be divided into following levels in terms of combustion performance. A-level: Non-combustible building materials: Materials almost don't burn. B1-level: Fire-retardant building materials: Fire-retardant materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building materials: Combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building materials: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability. The fire risk is high. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating. 1. Insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, foam cement, close-celled perlite, etc. 2. The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene boards(XPS)/ specially-treated Polyurethane(PU), Phenolics, Polystyrene rubber powdery particles,etc. 3. Insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Expanded polystyrene sheets(EPS), Extruded polystyrene board(XPS), Polyurethane(PU), Polyethylene(PE), etc.
- Q:How many external wall thermal insulation fireproof material are there
- External wall thermal insulation materials are generally divided by the burning grade, into class A, B grade. Grade A is non combustible material, grade B is combustible material. Class A which can be divided into thermal insulation mortar, bakelite plate, rock wool plate, foam cement plate etc.. Insulation mortar is relatively good, easy for construction, convenient, low cost, but its production process is too simple, so it is prone to fake. I recommend you to find a large manufacturing factory that posses complete procedure, for example, provincial production record, the provincial use record, municipal record, tset report at or above the provincial level, state fire proof report, design drawings of office building. product will not be safe if there is a lack of any of these documents. Burning level for henolic is uaually class B, but class A2 can be reached if a thin layer of mortar is applied on the suface,(A1 is the highest level of fire safety),intensity of phenolic is not high, finger pressing will leave a pit on it. if classified according to kilogram, raw material differs greatly every 10 kilogram. Rock wool is also classified by kilogram, general using 150kg wool. Rock wool are now comprounded with average strength. It will easily absorb water, having trouble applying paints. Foam cement strength is not high, easy to absorb water, It is not resistant to falling. It costs low, only used unless little profit can be made, Do not use it if worrying accidents would happen. These materials can be firstly burned, The palce the sample into water to see if it will dufuse at last. External wall should stand up to wind and rain. In terms of thermal insulation, they are almost the same, shows little differences on design thickness.
- Q:I want to know what is the slim in the refractory bricks
- Where are you from, I can introduce to you
- Q:What's the fire endurance of A grade fireproof glass curtain wall?
- The following is fire endurance of A class fireproof glass curtain wall. Fire endurance of the fire window: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. Technical requirements: 1. Materials and fittings: (1) Window frame should adopt the steel frame or wood frame with certain strength so as to guarantee the integrality and stability of the fitting; (2) Steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel sheet. Its selection standard is in line with provisions of Article 5.1 in GB12955 "General Technical Requirements on Steel Fire Doors"; (3) Selection standard of wood frame and mound layer should be consistent with the provisions of Article 5.1.1 in GB14101 "General Technical Requirements on Wood Fire Doors"; (4) Filler material inside the steel frame and wood frame should be incombustible material; (5) Fireproof glass can choose the qualified product with no influence on the fire resistance test of the fire window, and its light transmittance should be no less than 75% of that of the ordinary sheet glass with the same layers; (6) Sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should use flame retardant material which can play the role of fire prevention and smoke insulation in case of fire. Hope it's helpful for you.
- Q:How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- You can search the answer on the Internet, thank you!
- Q:What is the strength of high strength refractory material?
- Refers to constrcuting through ramming, and a refractory materials that is hardened in temperature higher than normal. mixed through a certain grade of refractory aggregate, powder, binder, additives, water or other liquids. Can be classified into high alumina and fireclay, magnesite, dolomite, zirconium and silicon carbide by the standard of texture.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range