Quick Details of Calcined Mullite 47:
Place of Origin: Henan China (Mainland)
Refractoriness degree:1350 ℃
Specifications of Calcined Mullite 47:
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details : 1mt big bag
Delivery:7-20 work days after the order is confirmed
Made from the natural high quality bauxite,Sintered Mullite is processed through multilevel homogenization and calcined over 1750℃,It is of high bulk density, stable quality,good thermal shock resistance,small index of high temperature creep and excellent chemical-resistance.
Applications of Calcined Mullite 47:
It is ideal raw material for refractory products such as different shaped and unshaped refractory materials, advanced ceramic sanitary ware body,precision casting models and so on .
Competitive Advantage :
3.timely delivery and service
- Q:What are fireproofing materials?
- 1. With the tape made by double-coated flame-retardant and chemical defense surface adhesive and that only occurs charring with no melting drops and maintains good strength when meeting with fire as main material, and by the laminating-sewing-pasting process, clothing body and gloves are made and equipped with flame retardant, chemical defence, voltage resistant, and puncture resistant boots, the clothing assembly is constituted. 2. They are usually asbestos. Some of them have better quality and are made by wiredrawing of aluminum zirconium and silicon mixtures, and of course others are directly manufactured with some natural objects. 3. All the panels that meet the first-order fire protection requirements can be fireproofing materials. Like gypsum boards, aluminum sheets and so on. Coatings are usually those with fine powder, high density and good sealing. 4. Phenolic foam board can meet the requirement and its test temperature can reach up to 2000℃ under which it has no molten droplet but good integrality. Thermal Conductivity: 0.03W/(mk). It is non-flammable, non-toxic and smokeless! 5. The hollow ceramic micro-bead is good in thermal insulation and fire-retardance.
- Q:Is there vermiculite in refractory?
- Vermiculite is usually used as lightweight material in refractory field, and its volume density is about 0.5.
- Q:I wanna ask you, which level is b1 fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial ??
- What you said is the pixel! Only that has b1b2. Level b1 is the fireproofing level b1, because the particle does not belong to the fireproofing material. Only can fire retardant. The wholesale of all kinds of thermal insulation material and construction need to look at the name.
- Q:What is the function of red stone refractory materials
- Q:How to apply the alumina powder on refractories?
- The most common one in use is the refractory bricks.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of sintered shaly hollow bricks?
- 1. after roasting at high temperature of more than 1200 degrees, shale burned bricks in construction works can be free from expanding with heat and contracting with cold. 2. masonry walls can be plastered with no needs of any anti-cracking, reinforcement measures, and walls will not bulge and crack, which can reduce the construction cost, as well as are preferred building materials of frame structural engineering. 3.They have good sound insulation and thermal insulation performances, are one of the green building materials that the state currently promotes. 4. They have high intensity. The average compressive strength of them is up to 15.8, which matches with M7.5 cement mortar that has advantages of low water absorption, and good anti efflorescence performance.
- Q:What's the refractory material in common use currently?
- According to its category, raw material of basic refractory: Mainly magnesite (magnesia), dolomite, lime, olivine, serpentine, high alumina material (sometimes neutral); main neutral raw material: chromite, graphite, silicon carbide (artificial).
- Q:Who knows about the types of Dalian thermal insulating and refractory materials?
- There are many Dalian thermal insulation materials, which can be divided into organic and inorganic thermal insulation materials. Materials include inorganic thermal insulation materials, polyfoam, mineral wool products, foam glass, expanded perlite insulation products, gelatine powder EPS grain heat insulating slurry, sprayed mineral wool, thermal insulation product of foam cements, and vacuum thermal insulation board.
- Q:what is steel fire door made of ?
- 1. fire resistance steel door has steel made door frames, door leaf framework and door panels. if the door leaf is filled with nontoxic fire insulation material, added with fireproof hardware accessories, which consists of a door that is fire resistance. This is a steel door.
- Q:Can anyone tell me what is the material of which the mould for refractory is made？
- W18Cr4V die steel
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range