Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Packaging & Delivery of Dead Burnt Magnesite / DBM:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1.Mainly used in processing raw materials of different magnesia refractory,
2. the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
3. the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesia-chrome brick;
4.used electric steel making furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:Which kind of furnace hearth refractory is better?
- hearth selected material] hearth material must be durable, high temperature resistant, general selecting masnory made of refractory cement, silicon carbide refractory products, mullite or multicrystal mullite (which is the general term of minerals composed of a series of aluminum silicate, mullite is only stable binary compound in the Al2O3-SiO2 system) etc.. [hearth] is a three-dimensional space surrounded by furnace walls for combustion of the fuel. The funtion of hearth is to ensure the fuel to burn as far as possible, and to cool the gas temperature of the hearth exit to the allowed temperature of convection heating surface safe operation . Therefore, the hearth should have sufficient space and adequate heating surface. In addition, there should be reasonable shape and size in order to fit the burner and the organize aerodynamic field inside the furnace to prevent the flame from adherence, dashing walls and have high fullness and eve wall thermal load.
- Q:As for fireproofing material rock wool and glass wool, which one is better?
- As for fireproofing effect, the effect of rock wool is certainly better than glass wool , the highest temperature of rock wool is 1100 ℃, but the temperature of glass wool is only 600 ℃. In addition, if it's used in the external walls, then,unit weight of the glass wool is limited,and high unit weight can only be 60-90, but unit weight of rock wool can reach over 140, now external wall can't use glass wool, and only rock wool is A class fireproofing material. glass wool has lower thermal conductivity, rock wool has longer fiber length,as for the price, tons price of glass wool is more expensive than rock wool, but if it's acculated by square, square price of glass wool is cheaper than rock wool.
- Q:How many grades of fire rating are there for interior decoration materials?
- It can be divided into construction classification and fire resistance rating. Fire prevention for buildings. Fire prevention measures should be taken in the architectural design to prevent fires and reduce fire hazards to life and property. Building fire protection includes two aspects: fire prevention before fire disaster and measures in fire disaster, among which the former is mainly to confirm the fire resistant rating and fire-resistant structure.
- Q:What are the raw materials of refractory? And what are their names?
- Q:Who knows what is the standard of insulation material whose fire proof is level A?
- Fire insulation materials of level A is non combustible building materials, and does not have any burning material. Level A1: single inorganic non combustible, no open flame. Level A2: A2 level: composite organic non combustible, that is, composite materials, non flammable, smoke volume should reach the standard.
- Q:What are grade classifications of the external walls for fireproofing?
- The basic level can be divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. There are many technical indicators to make specific division, but I partly cannot report for a while, because it is very professional and technical. Please contact Qingdao Shanfang Instrument Co., LTD for details, they specialized in the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating testers.
- Q:Who can introduce the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating regulations?
- According to public fire-fighting  No. 182, the contents of the notification on the implementation of a number of issues of national standards GB8624-2006 "building materials and products combustion performance classification", since there is large differences between the new version of the standard GB8624-2006 and the old version of GB8624-1997 in the principle, hierarchical structure and test methods. According to the cintent of notification, in order to ensure a smooth transition between the old and new standards, the current national standard "Fireproof Specification of Building Interior Decoration Design" GB50222, "fire safety rules of tall civil buildings design" GB50045, "Fireproof Specification of Building Design" GB50016 have not completed the relevant amendments, the new classification method of GB8624-1997 and GB8624-2006 can be used for temporary reference in terms of combustion performance of materials . From GB8624-2006 standard implementation, the classification of combustion performance is too granular, which do not match to the actual construction of the current project in our country. Therefore, the relevant departments carry on the 3rd amendment for the GB8624-2006 standards, namely GB8624-2012, and it will be released on December 31, 2012 and implemented on October 1, 2013. The combustion grading requirements in the standard: Level A is non-combustible materials (products); level B1 is nonflammable material (products); level B2 is combustible materials (products); level B3 is flammable materials (products).
- Q:What's the commonly used refractory material for ladle?
- Commonly used types of refractory material for ladle are as follows: high-alumina brick, clay brick, magnesia-carbon brick, aluminum carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, spinel brick, corundum brick, high alumina castables, aluminum silicon carbide carbon castables, refractory castables for ladles, magnesium castables, magnesia chrome spray coating, dry vibration materials, etc. Hope it's helpful for you!
- Q:What's the fire endurance of fire windows?
- That is fire resistance rating, fire-resistant time in the case of fire! It can be basically classified into the following levels and the fire endurance of the fire window is as follows as well: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. This is in accordance with the latest specification of gb16809-2008 fire windows.
- Q:What kind of materials are needed to make refractory bricks?
- Refractory materials generally refer to inorganic non-metallic materials with fire resistance above 1580℃. It plays an important role in metallurgy, nonferrous metals, chemical engineering, ceramics, and industrial production. Different industry needs different materials. You can turn to the knowledgeable internet.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range