Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Packaging & Delivery of Dead Burnt Magnesite / DBM:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1.Mainly used in processing raw materials of different magnesia refractory,
2. the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
3. the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesia-chrome brick;
4.used electric steel making furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:What are the types of refractory sealant?
- According to the environmental temperature of the region, it is divided into stpl-1 type, stpl-2 type, stpl-3 type. The three models are respectively applied to sealing repair of regular and irregular crack in asphalt / cement concrete roads, highways, airport runways, which are of different temperatures. Stpl-1 type: It is suitable for pavement temperature (0℃to 80 ℃) stpl-2 type: It is suitable for pavement temperature (-15℃to 60 ℃) stpl-3 type: It is suitable for pavement temperature (-30 ℃ to 40 ℃)
- Q:What types does soft fire prevention materials have?
- Species: Finishing fire retardant paint, component fire retardant coating, fire-resistant coating for steel structure and othe kinds of fire retardant coating. Flame retardant plastics and its products, textiles, building materials, flame retardant fabric and exterior wall thermal insulation system products, floor materials, such as various types of fire prevention materials;Fire prevention board, fire doors, fire resistant window frame.
- Q:Are refractory materials and fireproofing materials the same?
- Refractory materials is flammable when it is reached certain temperature for a certain time, but it will not support burning when there is no open fire (such as: gypsum board). Fireproofing material reaches A grade and it is non-combustible itself.
- Q:What is the limit of fireproof rolling shutter?
- Fireproof rolling shutter door is a kind of fire protection and heat insulation facility which is suitable for the large openings of buildings, having a certain effect on the design and installation. Fire shutter doors are widely used in fire partition of industrial and civil building. It can effectively prevent the spread of fire, to protect the safety of life and property. It is an indispensable modern building fire facilities. According to the national standard 14102-2005 GB standard, the provisions of 14102-2005 GB specify that: If fire resistance limit of fire resisting shutter is no less than 3 hours, it is AAA fireproof rolling shutter. Therefore, the fire resistance limit of AAA grade fireproof rolling shutter should be 3 hours.
- Q:What kind of refractory material should be used for common boiler?
- Build by using clay refractory mortar. Common clay brick is used as combustion layer. Xindeyuan Refractory Material, red brick is used as external wall. Light clay brick is used as thermal insulation layer, thank you.
- Q:What are the models of bauxite with high alumina?
- China Ferrous Metal Industry Corporation released the industry standard of bauxite (YS / T78-94) in 1994. According to this standard, bauxite can be divided to sedimentary diaspore, stacked type diaspore and lateritic gibbsite. According to the chemical composition, it can be divided into nine trade marks as LK12-70, LK8-65, LK5- 60, LK3-53, LK15-60, LK11-55, LK8-50, LK7-50 and LK3-40. In addition to the provisions of chemical composition of bauxite, the standard also requires that the water of sedimentary diaspore shall not exceed 7% and water of stacked type diaspore and lateritic gibbsite shall not exceed 8%. Moreover, particle size of bauxite should be not greater than 150mm. Bauxite shall not be mixed with clay, limestone and other debris.
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of the rock wool board?
- In the fire safety rules, of the building materials are classified as non-burning combustion body, difficult to burn the body and burning body categories depending on its difficulty level of burning. Rock wool board is the fiber processed by the coated steel sheet and basalt minerals and other inorganic minerals,and the building panels through artificial composition. Because that the dominant sectors, like, steel plate and rock wool are non-combustible materials, so it should be considered as non-combustible component. The fire resistance of rock wool board has its judging criteria. Loss of support capacity, loss of integrity and loss fire insulation function. Its fire resistance is within 2 hours.
- Q:What are the meanings of azs, 34% and ec in fused brick?
- The fused brick, also called zircon corundum brick, is shorted as AZS for three chemical components in Al2O3-ZrO2-SiO2 ternary diagram. I don't know the meaning of EC.
- Q:What is the material composition of the new fire-resistant coating?
- The basic composition of thick coating steel structure fire is: Binder (Portland cement, magnesium oxychloride or inorganic high-temperature bonding agent), aggregate (expanded vermiculite, perlite, aluminum silicate fiber, mineral wool, rock wool, etc.), chemical additives (modifiers , hardening agent, waterproofing agent) and water. Fireproof coating binders Portland cement, magnesium oxychloride cement and an inorganic binder of the fire-resistant coating for steel structure base material. The conventional inorganic binder include alkali metal silicates and phosphates substances.
- Q:what is the original materials of fireproof coating?
- Main raw material includes high-temperature aluminum surface, expanded vermiculite,closed cell perlite, high mark number cement, Fireproof paint itself is flame-retardant or non-combustible, protecting the substrate from direct contact with the air,delaying the time for catching fire and reducing the burning speed. For example, indoor thick fire retardant coating for steel structure.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range