Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Packaging & Delivery of Dead Burnt Magnesite / DBM:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1.Mainly used in processing raw materials of different magnesia refractory,
2. the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
3. the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesia-chrome brick;
4.used electric steel making furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:Can anyone tell me which materials are fire-proof high temperature resistant material?
- Fireproof high temperature resistant material is the synthetic material with fireproofing properties, or the material itself is high temperature resistant, heat-resistant, flame-retardant material. Fireproof materials are mainly used for construction with a variety of forms, which plays an absolute role in modern fire protection. The commonly used fireproof materials including fireproof panels, fire doors, fireproof glass, fire retardant coating and fireproof bag, etc.
- Q:Is there anyone who can explain how to grade the level of fire insulation board?
- 1, Combustion performance of building material is divided into the following several class according to China's national standard GB8624-97 Class a: Non combustible building materials: Non-conbustible material. Class B1: Refractory building materials: Flame retardant materials have good flame retardant effect. It hardly catch on fire in the case of open flame and high temperature, do not spread fire quickly, and when the fire source is removed, fire will be stopped immediately. Class B2: Combustible building materials: Combustible materials have certain flame retardant effect. In case of fire or under high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, easily leading to spread of fire , such as poles, wooden frame, timber, and wood stairs. Class B3: Combustible building materials: Without any flame retardant effect, will be burnt easily, resulting in high risk of fire. I Hope my answer will help you.
- Q:What are the specific steps of stirring the steel ladle castable?
- Steps are as follows. 1 Compulsory mixer is used to stir the castable and bags, rope and other debris can not mix in the castable when stirred. 2, Castable should be unpacked on the scene. Stirred volume depends on the capacity of the mixer. Castable should be accurately measured and put into a blender. 3 The process of first dry mixing and then wet mixing is adopted. After the castable is added to the mixer, it is dryly mixed for 2 minutes, add about 5.2 to 5.5 percent of water and continue to add water while stirring. Water that is 80% of the total should be added, and then decide whether to continue to add or not depending on the consistence (noting that the water must be clean water and sewage can not be used). Then it is wetly mixed for 4 minutes and stirred for not less than 6 minutes at one time, until castable is even. In general, the bottom is slightly dry and the wall of the ladle is slightly dilute (the amount of water is only for reference). 4, The amount of water and mixing time should be controlled strictly when stirred to ensure that the needs of the consistency are met. If castable is too thin, it will seriously affect the quality of the material. The stirred volume, stirring time and water that is added should be consistent and they can not suddenly be thick or suddenly be thin. If the consistency does not meet the requirements, the castable should be put back to the mixer and stirred with appropriate water or dry materials. 5, It should be stirred evenly and casting should finish in 20 minutes, in order to avoid sclerosis, affecting structural strength of ladle lining 6, After each completion of construction, varieties of castable should be changed and the mixer should be cleaned 7, Stirring can stop in halfway. If the mixer breaks down and it can be repaired in a short time, some of the materials have to be removed before the machine is opened. If the machine can be repaired on time, castable refractory should all be removed.
- Q:how to classify the fireproofing material levels A1 A2 B1?
- their classification is shown specifically in Fireproof Specification of Building Interior Decoration Design GB 50222-95 appendix A, flammability,inflammability materials, flame retardency, noninflammability: combustion performance of A, B3, B2, B1 materials are divided into
- Q:Could you tell me how does fire protection standard of decorative material is divided?
- Building materials can be divided into four levels according to combustion performance (non-combustible, flame retardant, flammable, flammable). According to the Code for Design on Building Fire Protection and Prevention (GBJ16-1987) (revised in 2001):, the fire risk of production or storage is divided into a, b, c, d, e classes. Divided by plate material: structure material, base layel materials and fabric; Divided by fire protecrtion type: easy to burn, difficult to burn, flame retardant, incombustible material. Material has no fire rating, only the different from the time of combustion limit. Combustion performance grade A of commonly used adornment material: granite, marble, terrazzo, cement products, concrete products, gypsum, lime products, clay products, glass, ceramic tile, Mosaic, steel and alloy. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:What are the requirements for fire rating of construction suspended ceiling material ?
- According to No. 42 ducument of department of housing construction and Ministry of Public Security: fire rating of building suspended ceiling material should reach A level. Other civil buildings: Class A fireproofing material MCM should be set in buildings whose height is above 50 meters. National A level fireproof flexible material is made up of soil, rock flour, sand, cement and other inorganic powder and modifying agent. Product density is 2327kg / m3. Upon examination, the combustion performance of the product meets A level requirements, and the additional classification meets s2, d0, t0 requirements. According to GB 8624-2006 sepcification, combustion performance of the product should reach A2-s2, d0, t0 level. Light, thin: 2-4mm thick / piece, saving space and cement, convenient to transport. : State Class A fireproof flexible material. Freezing-thaw resistance: up to 100 freezing-thaw experiments (close to 100 years), the surface has no powder, no crack and no peeling. Aging and acid resistance: anti-aging property can reach more than 3500h, that is, it will not degenerate for 50 years. Recyclable: new energy, renewable , no "three wastes" emission
- Q:Are the rubber insulation materials are refractory materials?
- Compared with the fireproofing properties, the main thermal insulation properties of level B1 will be carbonized and drop when it is over 200 degree.
Reference: It is provided from technicians of Guangzhou Ou Fu construction materials: The answer that has been got:
- Q:What kind of refractory materials can withstand 1500℃ when processing briquette stove core and meanwhile cost less?
- The main material is quartz sand and it is the cheapest, and can resist 1500℃ without any difficulty.
- Q:What kind of material is good for cabinet fireproof board
- Cabinet fireproof plate can be classified into fiber cement fireproof board, metal fire proof board, mineral wool fireproof board, perlite fireproof board, all sorts of fire prevention board. Fiber cement fireproof board is a kind of ornament plate using siliceous or calcareous as main materials and combined with a certain proportion of fibre material; metal fireproof board is a kind of decorative plate made of aluminum plate, stainless steel plate, color steel plate and other metal materials as the main raw material and added by certain flame retardant materials. Mineral wool fireproof board is a decorative plate made of mineral wool and glass wool; perlite fireproof board is hollow fire proof plate made of low alkalinity cement as the main raw material, and supplemented by certain perlite with fireproof function as filling. Fiber cement fireproof board is a kind of new material increasingly gets popular with superior heat insulation, sound insulation performance, belonging to the A1 level fire materials 1, Suzhou total surplus purification A-grade fireproof rock wool colored steel rock wool board range of applications: Partition ceiling material: Rock wool reference price: On a square 58.00/2 meters, Huarui thermal insulation fireproof materials aluminum silicate refractory aluminium silicate A-grade fireproof heat insulation aluminium silicate plate temperature: 1000 core material: Reference price for aluminum silicate fiber cotton: $3500.00\ ton
- Q:What refractory material lead smelting furnace needs?
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range