Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Packaging & Delivery of Dead Burnt Magnesite / DBM:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1.Mainly used in processing raw materials of different magnesia refractory,
2. the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
3. the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesia-chrome brick;
4.used electric steel making furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:How many kinds of refractory materials are there in the EI?
- I suggest that you contribute articles to foreign SCI journals for the odds are better, and generally the articles that fill the bill will not be rejected. The traditional refractory materials can contribute to EI journal. If being rejected by EI journal, you can also contribute to Russia's journal Industrial Ceramics and Refractories. I didn't contribute to the Journal of Wuhan University of Science and Technology, the receiving cycle is almost 3 to 4 months. Though the impact factor is low, domestic EI journal is not so good, it is still SCI journal. This is my own experience, please take my advice. The best journals are the Journal of the American Ceramic Society and the Journal of the European Ceramic Society, I heard that they are not bad. But the best domestic EI refractory material journal is the Journal of The Chinese Ceramic Society. It is very long, but if it belongs to your university, it is another pair of shoes. Journals now all want to have materials about functional ceramics, and they don't want Chinese articles, if your English is not well enough, you can choose Ceramics International and Japan Ceramics but they have strict manuscripts reviewing standards.
- Q:Which industry does refractory belong to?
- It belongs to construction industry.
- Q:Can anyone tell me which materials are fire-proof high temperature resistant material?
- Fireproof high temperature resistant material is the synthetic material with fireproofing properties, or the material itself is high temperature resistant, heat-resistant, flame-retardant material. Fireproof materials are mainly used for construction with a variety of forms, which plays an absolute role in modern fire protection. The commonly used fireproof materials including fireproof panels, fire doors, fireproof glass, fire retardant coating and fireproof bag, etc.
- Q:What is the main constituent of refractory brick?
- The main constituent of silica brick is monox, etc. Refractory bricks have many kinds of texture. The main constituent of high alumina brick and clay brick is aluminium oxide. The main constituent of every texture is different. The main constituent of magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks is magnesium oxide.
- Q:Who knows about the criteria of fireproof and thermal insulation materials?
- 1. thermal insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: EPS sea capacity module, rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. thermal insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene boards(XPS)/ specially-treated Polyurethane(PU), phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule,etc. 3. thermal insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane(PU), polyethylene(PE), etc. Such A-level insulation materials are only fireproof, the thermal insulation properties are worse than that of organic XPS \\EPS materials. Currently I think that the best insulation material should be EPS sea capacity module, it not only achieves the requirement of insulation but also fulfills the goal of fireproofing, and the comprehensive unit price of it is not expensive. The thermal insulation materials in the domestic market have their own disadvantages, you'd better take the building demands into consideration, and use the materials that are within the acceptable range. I hope my answers help you.
- Q:Can anyone tell me what is a high alumina refractory?
- Refractories refer to a class of inorganic non-metallic materials whose refractoriness are no less than 1580 ℃. Refractoriness is the Celsius temperature when cone-shaped samples can resist high temperature without softening and melting down in the absence of a load. But it is not accurate to define refractory merely by judging that whether the refractoriness is no less than 1580 ℃. Currently, the materials whose physical and chemical properties allow them to be used in high temperature environments are called refractories. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, power and so on, among which the metallurgical industry is the largest demander in this regard, accounting for 50% to 60% of total output. Hope it will help you out!
- Q:What requirements should refractory materials meet?
- Ladle is an necessary equipment to undertake molten steel and continuous casting. As many kinds of steel needs to be processed in the ladle, including argon blowing tempering, alloy composition fine-tuning, refining dusting and vacuum processing, working conditions of the ladle lining have worsened. Their working conditions are as follows. (1) The temperature of molten steel is higher than mold casting ladle. (2) the molten steel stays longerin the ladle. (3) ladle lining are subjected to volatilization and agitation of molten steel under high temperatures and in vacuum. (4) The impact on the lining when undertaking steel liner when the impact effect. Therefore requirements of the ladle refractories are as follows: (1) It can resist high temperature. Molten steel should be able to withstand high temperatures without melting. (2) It can resist thermal shock and can withstand molten steel without cracking and spalling. (3) It can resist slag erosion. The ladle should be able to withstand the erosion of lining caused by slag and alkalinity changes of slag. (4) it should have sufficiently high temperature mechanical strength to withstand the agitation and scouring of molten steel. (5) lined should have certain swelling property so that lining will be united as a whole under the effect of hyperthermal molten steel.
- Q:What are grade classifications of the external walls fireproofing material?
- 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3, combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molding polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. See the 2009 edition construction technical measures 4.3.6 Level A insulation material is only for fireproofing, but its thermal insulation performance is not better than organic XPS \\ EPS and other materials.
- Q:How to divide fire resistant level of fire door?
- The classification of fire resistant level of fire door: Grade A is not less than 1.2h. Grade B is not less than 0.9h. Grade C is not less than 0.6h. It is suitable for fire door with different levels: Grade A: Equipment room (such as fire-pump room,power distribution room, generator room, smoke control fan room, etc) door, fire compartment, door on firewall; Grade B: Eclosed staircase, front door of stair room, smoke-proof staircase and fire elevator share lobby door, front door of fire elevator, household door which directly opens to front room or shares room; Grade C: The vertical shaft door, such as strong electric wells, weak electric wells, pipe shaft door and air conditioning facilities. I hope this information can help you.
- Q:How much refractory material is needed when 1 million ton coke oven is produced?
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range