Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Packaging & Delivery of Dead Burnt Magnesite / DBM:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1.Mainly used in processing raw materials of different magnesia refractory,
2. the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
3. the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesia-chrome brick;
4.used electric steel making furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:Who knows what is the requirement for fireproofing of interior decoration materials ?
- In addition to the underground building, combustion performance level of interior decoration materials inside windowless room , in addition to a class, should advance 1 level based on the original provisions . Library, archives and rooms storing artifacts, ceilings, walls should use class A decoration materials, and the ground should use decoration materials no lower than class B. When high temperature parts of lighting and lighting lamps and lanterns are close to non - grade A decoration materials should be taken, fire prevention measures such as thermal insulation and heat dissipation must be taken. Combustion performance level of materials used for lighting should be no lower than B. Kitchen ceiling, wall and floor should used class a decoration materials.
- Q:What is shapeless refractory with high performance?
- The popular ones are: Non-cement fine powder bonded castable is a functional refractory castable with nano material introduced.
- Q:What are the requirements on fire resistance period of C-level fireproof glass?
- Class C: The fireproof glass which only meets demand of fire integrity. This glass has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke resistance and high intensity. It can be applied to fireproof glass partition walls, fire windows and with no requirements on outdoor curtain walls, etc. The fireproof glass can be classified as composite fireproof glass and single chip fire-proof glass in terms of structure. Class B: The fireproof glass which meets demands of fire integrity and thermal radiation intensity at the same time. This glass is mostly composite fireproof glass which has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, and smoke resistance.
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of construction thermal insulation materials?
- How to divide the fire resistant level of construction thermal insulation materials: Combining three versions of GB8624 (1997,2006,2011) external wall thermal insulation fire rating can be basically divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. There are many technical indexes for specific division, very professional and technical, so it is hard to say clear now. For details, please contact Qingdao Shanfang Instrument Company who is specialized in fire rating tester for external wall thermal insulation materials.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in metallurgy industry?
- Argon-blowing rod, siliceous dry vibrating materials, desulfurizer, slag-stopping ball, stainless steel thermal insulating agent with high efficiency, dry vibration material, sizing nozzle heat-insulating panel, chrome refractory , refractory carstables for ladles, magnesia carbon refractory, package castable, siliceous drainage agent, tundish block, iron trough, deoxidizer, compound deoxidizer,silicon manganese alloy , stemming, floating plug,slagging agent. The main materials are as follows: recarburizer, covering agent, intermediate frequency furnace burden, mould fluxes, insulation thin slag agent, skimmer repair material, joint sealant.
- Q:how to divided the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating
- The external wall thermal insulation materials is divided by fire rating: 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: inorganic fiber spray coating, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, rock wool, foam cement and hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3, combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:What antioxidant will be used in refractories?
- Antioxidant: Si, Al, Mg, Ti, AlSi, AlMg, SiC, TiC, ZrC and these metal nitride, boride. Sintering agent: different mechanism, Cr2O3 to promote the sintering of alumina;CaO/MgO style promote ZrO sintering;Siliceous ramming material to add boron bottles, magnesia coating and clay, etc.
- Q:What are the new refractories? What are the features? How about their application and development?
- In metallurgy, in what position should it be used, in order to make the best. Answers are as following. In iron, steelmaking or converter. When questioning, pay attention to the ways. Answers: Try to use synthetic refractory materials.
- Q:who knows the fire resistant level of fireproof gypsum board ?
- The most commonly used ceiling decoration materials rates B1, including gypsum board, fibrous plaster, cement particle board, mineral wool sound-absorbing panels, glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber, perlite decorating acoustic board, nonflammable plywood, nonflamable medium density fiberboard, mineral wool decorative board, flame retardant wood, aluminum foil composites, flame retardant phenolic plywood, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials. The fire gypsum board fire rating can reach A. Of course, many of the suspended ceiling gypsum board of inferior quality rates below B1. plasterboard is non-flammable B1 level products. There are introductions in Fireproof Specification of National Standard Building Interior Decoration Design. plaster board mounted on steel stud can be used as A level decoration materials. in accordance with the national fire safety rules on fire durance of walls and ceilings and other components. we can not simply say whether a piece of gypsum board can meet the requirements.
- Q:What are the main materials in concrete fireproofing material?
- it can be roughly divided into: fire-resistant coating for steel structure, finishing fire retardant paint, tunnel fire coatings, concrete fire retardant coating, cable refractory coating. fire-resistant coating for steel structure is divided into: Indoor ultra-thin fireproof coatings for steel structure, indoor thin steel structure fireproofing coating, indoor thick steel structure fireproofing coating, outdoor ultra-thin fireproof coatings for steel structure, Outdoor thin steel structure fireproofing coating, outdoor thick steel fireproofing coating. I hope it can help you. Hope to adopt my opinion Thank you! )
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range