Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Packaging & Delivery of Dead Burnt Magnesite / DBM:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1.Mainly used in processing raw materials of different magnesia refractory,
2. the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
3. the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesia-chrome brick;
4.used electric steel making furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:Kinds of refractory mortar
- It needs no heating when hardened. There are two kinds of refractory mortar, the finished products and semi-finished products. Clinker is compounded in proportion according to the hardening temperature. (3) Chemical bonding refractory mortar is made from refractory aggregate and chemical binders (inorganic, high alumina refractory mortar). After this refractory mortar with thermal hardness is hardened, it has some contraction. Ther is a wide variety of refractories used on the constrcuction sites: // a, Advanced refractories (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and AAA level refractories (2000 ℃ above). It can only be delivered in dry state. Air hardening refractory mortar is often compounded air hardening binders such as sodium silicate. It will harden below ceramic bonding temperature. According to different binding agents.
- Q:What is the role of adding chromium oxide green in unshaped refractory materials
- Generally, less is added in corundum or corundum spinel refractory material, but it can significantly improve the material performance such as high temperature strength, erosion resistance, thermal and shock stability, etc.
- Q:I wanna ask you, which level is b1 fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial ??
- I soppose you mean rubber and plastic! Only rubber and plastic has b1b2 level. Level b1 is the fireproofing level b1, because the rubber and plastic does not belong to the fireproofing material. It only has fire retardant. The wholesale of all kinds of thermal insulation material and construction need to look at the name, hope you adopt.
- Q:What is the function of refractory in ceramics?
- In addition, the quality of refractory determines the finish and color of ceramic glaze.
- Q:What are the insulation fireproofing materials?
- Insulated shoes, insulated gloves, tape (cloth, plastic, as well as waterproof) yellow wax tube, mouth care, fireproof (ie asbestos cloth is sold by jin) there is pressure-caps black tape, waterproof tape ,casing. There are glass fiber needle felt is widely used in electrical, chemical, construction, transportation, automotive and other industries interlayer insulation and silencer system, and used as an insulating fireproof material.
- Q:What is the main constituent of refractory brick?
- The main constituent of silica brick is monox, etc. Refractory bricks have many kinds of texture. The main constituent of high alumina brick and clay brick is aluminium oxide. The main constituent of every texture is different. The main constituent of magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks is magnesium oxide.
- Q:What's the frequently used refractory material?
- What's the frequently used refractory material in the market? It is usually classified into four categories: Common Refractory: silica brick, semi-silica brick, refractory fireclay block, high alumina refractory brick, magnesia brick, etc.
Unshaped Refractory: repairing mass, ramming refractory, refractory castable, plastic refractory, refractory mortar, gun-mix refractory, sling refractory, refractory coating, lightweight refractory castables, stemming, etc.
Special Refractory: AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, carborundum brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, nonoxide refractories like nitride, silicide, sulfide, boride and carbide, and oxide refractories like calcium oxide, chromium hemitrioxide, alumina, magnesium oxide and beryllia, etc.
Fireclay Insulating Refractory: diatomite product, asbestos product, insulation board, etc.
- Q:What's the texture of refractory for the hearth of reverberatory furnace? ?
- High alumina brick; you can use zircon brick under the temperature above 1700? ;may i use mullite bricks under the temperature from 1400 to 1700? you can use clay brick and heavy corundum brick under the temperature of below 1400 degrees, question closely: what's the usage temperature of reverberatory furnace? < pre accuse = "qRA" > is there someone use refractory fiber?
- Q:What are the commonly used fire protection materials
- Firewall. The fire wall is made of non combustible material, and is directly installed on the base of the building or the reinforced concrete frame or fire proof walls . Fireproof limit of the firewall, according to the current "building regulations", is 4 hours, wheras the specification of Technical specification for concrete structures of tall building is 3 hours. doors resistant to fire, heat in a certain period of time These door usually prevent the spread of fire and gas in the fire resistant wall, staircase, pipe well. Fire door can be divided into steel fire doors, wood fire doors and composite materials fire door according to the material used. According to the limit of fire resistance can be divided into the class A fire door (1.2h), B fire doors (0.9), class C fire door (0.6h); (3) fire window. Windows resistant to fire, heat in a certain period of time It is usually installed in the fire resistance wall or doors; the fire shutter. This roller shutter can be refractory in a certain period of time. It is typically used for heat and fire insulation in escalator with difficulties to install fire resistant wall, fire resistant valve and smoke resistant valve. Fire resistant valve is installed in the ventilation and air conditioning system of air supply and return air duct, usually in the open state, fire, It will be turn off when the pipeline gas temperature reached 70 degrees, can meet the requirement for fire resistance and insulation for gas and fire. Smoke fire resistant damper installed in the exhaust system pipe, when the pipeline gas temperature reached 280 degrees, it will close automatically, insulating fire and gas.
- Q:Which one is the best refractory material?
- Resin bonded refractory is mainly abot aluminum magnesium carbon, and carbonaceous etc. Thermoplastic resins need to add the coagulant (Uto), ageing mixture for a period of time, so the production cycle is long. Hot hard resin is relatively not so complex, but it’s not as good as thermoplastic resins in thermoplastic binding.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range