Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Calcined Petroleum Coke is a critical ingredient in the production of Metallurgy and chemical industrial ,it can increase the used quantity of Scrap steel and reduce the quantity of Scrap iron, or use no Scrap iron at all, the calcined petroleum coke has follow properties: high absorptive character, no residue will be left and save production cost.
1. Usage: calcined petroleum coke is used to improve the Carbon content in steel-melting and Ductile iron foundry
2. Characteristic:high carbon, low sulfur, with stable effect for improving the carbon content, high absorptive of carbon.
3. Application:calcined petroleum coke is used in electric furnace steel smelting and cast-iron for improving the carbon content
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
- Q:How to divide fire resistant level of fire door?
- Fire resistant level of fire door【Class A fire door】. Class A fire door is also called complete fire door. It can meet the requirement of fireproof thermal insulation and refractory integrity at the same time in specified time. Fire resistant levels are 0.5h(Grade C), 1.0h(Grade B), 1.5h(Grade A) and 2.0h, 3.0h. 【Class B fire door】Class B fire door is also called part heat insulation fireproof door. Its requirement of fireproof and thermal insulation performance is 0.5h. Refractory integrity levels are 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. 【Class C fire door】Class C fire door is also called not thermal insulation fireproof door. Ther is no requirement of its fire resistance and thermal insulation. It only meets the requirement of refractory integrity in specified refractory time. The grading of refractory integrity is 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. There is the content of not thermal insulation fire door in British BS standard.
- Q:For refractory knowledge. What is the ratio of clay ramming mass?
- Soil aggregates, dispersing agent, water reducing agent, plasticizer, binding agent and powder! ~ Bone meal feed approximately 6, OK
- Q:What are included in roof thermal insulation fireproofing material?
- Aluminium foil, bubble, aluminium foil/air bubbles/fireproofing aluminium foil thermal insulation material, fireproofing bubble thermal insulation material, fire retardant thermal insulation material, thermal insulation construction materials, aluminum foil insulation material.
- Q:how to divided the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating
- Level A: Incombustible building material is a material that does not occur any burning. Level A1: Noncombustible means no open fire. Level A2 It is noncombustible, and should measure smoke to be qualified. Level B1: Nonflammable building material: Non-flame material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire under the condition of open fire in the air or high temperature, and it is not easy to quickly spread, and when the combustion source is removed, the combustion will stop immediately. Level B2: Combustible building materials: Flame material has a good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam and wooden stairs. Level B3: inflammable building material has no any flame resisting effects, and is easy to burn, so the fire risk is high.
- Q:What is the importance of silicon powder in refractory processing?
- in amorphousness it is mainly the mobility
- Q:Procedures for producing common refractory materials?
- The general procedures of producing refractory materials include calcination of raw materials, selection of raw material , crushing, grinding, screening, mixing, ageing mixture, molding, drying, burning and etc. At present, the refractory factory usually purchases the calcined clinker, so the calcination of raw material is no longer a consideration of common refractory plants.
- Q:How should refractory cement be used?
- How to use refractory cement? How to use refractory cement? Thank you.
- Q:what is the material of fixed first rate fire resistant window?
- Window frames and fireproofing glass, fire sealing strip, fireproofing glass mound layer, which is infexible fan, and the flexible fans have to plus folding and closing window cleaner. (3) window frames must be integral with the building, using wood or iron to connect the wall. After the installation of the steel frame, the cement mortar must be watered between the window frame and the wall, and it should conserve more than 24 hours before normal use.
- Q:Which industry does refractory belong to? Does it belong to construction industry?
- I am engaged in construction. Refractory material does not necessarily belong to construction industry. Fire resistance is only a part of material performance. Indeed, there are many places requiring refractory accorded with fire resistant level.
- Q:What are the commonly used fire protection materials
- Firewall. The fire wall is made of non combustible material, and is directly installed on the base of the building or the reinforced concrete frame or fire proof walls . Fireproof limit of the firewall, according to the current "building regulations", is 4 hours, wheras the specification of Technical specification for concrete structures of tall building is 3 hours. doors resistant to fire, heat in a certain period of time These door usually prevent the spread of fire and gas in the fire resistant wall, staircase, pipe well. Fire door can be divided into steel fire doors, wood fire doors and composite materials fire door according to the material used. According to the limit of fire resistance can be divided into the class A fire door (1.2h), B fire doors (0.9), class C fire door (0.6h); (3) fire window. Windows resistant to fire, heat in a certain period of time It is usually installed in the fire resistance wall or doors; the fire shutter. This roller shutter can be refractory in a certain period of time. It is typically used for heat and fire insulation in escalator with difficulties to install fire resistant wall, fire resistant valve and smoke resistant valve. Fire resistant valve is installed in the ventilation and air conditioning system of air supply and return air duct, usually in the open state, fire, It will be turn off when the pipeline gas temperature reached 70 degrees, can meet the requirement for fire resistance and insulation for gas and fire. Smoke fire resistant damper installed in the exhaust system pipe, when the pipeline gas temperature reached 280 degrees, it will close automatically, insulating fire and gas.
We are majorly running and operating carbon additive (pitch coke, calcined petroleum coke and anthracite), low nitrogen carbon additive, and brake pad making material.To provide the best quality of products and offer customers most satisfied service is our operating objective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range