Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Calcined Petroleum Coke is a critical ingredient in the production of Metallurgy and chemical industrial ,it can increase the used quantity of Scrap steel and reduce the quantity of Scrap iron, or use no Scrap iron at all, the calcined petroleum coke has follow properties: high absorptive character, no residue will be left and save production cost.
1. Usage: calcined petroleum coke is used to improve the Carbon content in steel-melting and Ductile iron foundry
2. Characteristic:high carbon, low sulfur, with stable effect for improving the carbon content, high absorptive of carbon.
3. Application:calcined petroleum coke is used in electric furnace steel smelting and cast-iron for improving the carbon content
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
- Q:How can refractory material of the electric furnace be used for longer.
- Minimize mechanical shock, Electrical furnace commonly referred to must be electrical arc furance. The wall of electric arc furnace should be constrcuted with magnesite carbon brick. Its hearth permanent layer should be constrcuted with mansornary magnesia brick. High alumina brick is usually used to aviod furnace cover suddenly get hot and cold. But its service life is lower. At present integral casting furnace cover is made of alumina magnesia. Terminal will be created even without the use of refractory material. Consumption is much faster if using refractories material or whole knottiing mainly.
- Q:What are the raw materials of refractory concrete ?
- Q:What kind of refractory decorative board has good quality?
- The unique design and personalized style of well-known brand "transit" rank highest in the field of domestic refractory slab. It is one of the largest manufacturers of high pressure decorating refractory slab in China. The production base covers an area of 40,000 square meters and the annual output is 4 million. It passes the test of Quality Supervision and Inspection Center of National Fire Protection Building Material and ISO9002 certification. The products pass international standards such as 4586, the United States NEMA and so on.
- Q:What materials is silicious thermal insulation board made of?
- Refractories that contain more than 93% of the monox are acidic refractory materials which include ordinary silica brick, high-density and high-purity silica brick, silica brick that contains chromium, fused quartz products, unburned brick and siliceous ramming materials. It has good softening temperature under a fixed load and can resist corrosion of acid slag, but will have chemical reaction with alkaline slag. Silicious refractory of industrial value mainly is crystalline quartz, such as α and β quartz, tridymite and cristobalite.
- Q:Who knows the setting requirements of roofing fire barrier zone?
- First, the the minimum of fire barrier width is greater than 30cm, and the thickness should be same to the thickness of the insulation materials. Fire barrier zone insulation board must do the whole area sticking construction with the base wall during the construction. Fire barrier zone insulation board is required to assistant binding by anchor bolt, anchor bolt must suppress the underlying mesh. Second, Fire barrier zone should be set at the upper position of door and window openings, the distance between the low edge of isolation belt and the upper edge of the window must be less than 50cm. The thermal resistance of fire barrier zone must be half than EIFS thermal resistance in the cold northern areas, while the thermal resistance of fire barrier zone must be three times than EIFS thermal resistance in the hot summer and cold winter area. Third, When the fire barrier zone is set on the edge of the window, fire barrier zone at the upper part of the window should do flanging when sticking, flanging glass fiber mesh must exceed 10CM than firebreak insulation board. Flanging network, underlying network and surface network can not be overlapped or butted at the top of the window. I hope you can be satisfied
- Q:What are the classifications of refractory? Which category does steel ladle castable belong to?
- Silmo brick, alumina-magnesia brick; 2. coke oven, aluminum silicate... 8 categories)& nbsp, teeming ladle, glass furnace ...... 7 categories) high alumina refractory products (blast furnace, electric furnace, cement kiln, magnesia, glass furnace; 3. high alumina refractory mortar (high alumina, glass kiln ...... 6 categories) special refractory products (magnesia-carbon bricks, aluminum-carbon bricks, MgO-C, shapeless refractory products& nbsp, light weight, sliding plate bricks, cement kilns: There are 26 categories in refractory products, clay, calcium silicate, ceramsite lightweight... 10 categories) & nbsp, air heating furnace, sheets; 1 refractory castable (alumina-magnesia, blocks, resistance furnace... 11 categories) alkaline refractory products (magnesia. First, thermal insulation refractory products (ceramic fiber; clay, diatomaceous earth, steel fibre reinforcement...14 categories) & nbsp, silicon carbide brick ...... 19 categories) Second, China is the largest refractory production country in the world, clay, non-water cannons mud, converter, siliceous, teeming ladle, profiled) siliceous refractory products (coke oven, dense shaped refractory products (all kinds of bricks, electric furnace roof, glass kiln ...... 5 categories) clay refractory products (blast furnace, high alumina ...... 4 categories) three
- Q:I wanna ask that magnesium oxide is refractory?
- Magnesium oxide is used in refractory material, because it has the following characteristics and properties: 1, high stability: Anti-oxidation, anti-reduction, thermal decomposition; 2, high melting point, 2800 degrees; 3, low prices. In particular, the stability and melting point is very good, I hope I can give you help.
- Q:What is the biggest difference between refractory bricks and clay refractory bricks? Where can I find information on the refractory bricks?
- You can look up knowledge manual of refractory material to find phosphatic material, etc. Xinjiang refractory bricks, castable refractory, refractory material, silicious, corundum and alumina-magnesia: High alumina and clay refractory bricks can be divided into
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of grade C fire doors?
- The fire endurance of grade C fire doors is no less than 0.5 hours. As the key role of family fireproofing, fire doors is particularly important. It can be classified according to the fire endurance and thermal insulation performance: The fire endurance of grade A fire doors is not less than 1.5 hours; that of grade B fire doors is not less than 1.0 hours; and that of grade C fire doors is not less than 0.5 hours. The most important property of fire doors is the fire resistance period.
- Q:What's the refractoriness and how to measure the refractoriness?
- Bottom each side length is 8 mm and upper side length is 2 mm. Under a certain temperature-rising speed, when heating, refractory's resistance to high temperature from melting is called refractoriness. The properties of cross section into an equilateral triangle and height is 30 mm. When it bends down until the vertex and chassis contact temperature is the refractoriness of sample. It bends due to the influence of its weight. Make the will-measured material into standard pyrometric cone.
We are majorly running and operating carbon additive (pitch coke, calcined petroleum coke and anthracite), low nitrogen carbon additive, and brake pad making material.To provide the best quality of products and offer customers most satisfied service is our operating objective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range