Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Calcined Petroleum Coke is a critical ingredient in the production of Metallurgy and chemical industrial ,it can increase the used quantity of Scrap steel and reduce the quantity of Scrap iron, or use no Scrap iron at all, the calcined petroleum coke has follow properties: high absorptive character, no residue will be left and save production cost.
1. Usage: calcined petroleum coke is used to improve the Carbon content in steel-melting and Ductile iron foundry
2. Characteristic:high carbon, low sulfur, with stable effect for improving the carbon content, high absorptive of carbon.
3. Application:calcined petroleum coke is used in electric furnace steel smelting and cast-iron for improving the carbon content
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
- Q:what are the requirements of fireproofing material?
- The producing process of fire and moth proof wood: firstly, put general wooden materials into solution with calcium, aluminum and other cations, then soak it into the solution with phosphate radical, silicate and other anions. Thus, the two ions will be carried out chemical reaction in the wood, forming a ceramic-like material, and intimately fill the voids of cells, so that the wood has the fireproofing and mothproof properties.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory metal raceway and fireproof raceway?
- In terms of fire protection, fireproof raceway means that it is composed of the material with certain combustion performance and generally made of flame retardant or incombustible material. While for the refractory raceway, according to GA 479-2004 "Fire Resistant Cable Tray", its most important properties are: Fire resistance of the cable tray should meet with the following requirements: The cable tray of I grade fire resistance should keep the working time more than 60min, of II grade fire resistance should keep the working time more than 45min, and of III grade fire resistance should keep the working time more than 30min. Hope this is helpful for you! Thank you.
- Q:Which refractory is better for building 1500 degree kiln ?
- The top and wall use alumina hollow ball brick. If it is cubic kiln, the kiln bottom should use heavy corundum brick. If it is continuous kiln, burning zone should use alumina hollow ball brick, burning zone seal and kiln car face brick. If it is pit furnace, curved seal should use heavy corundum brick, and furnace wall and top should use alumina hollow ball brick. That depends on what kind of kiln it is. Curved seal and kiln car should use heavy corundum brick. You can add me friends to have further talks.
- Q:Who knows about the B-level fireproof insulation materials?
- Commonly used B-level materials: Molding polystyrene foam, extruded polystyrene board, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule heat insulating slurry. Although the polyurethane is not the commonly used material, but the 9mm composite of monolayer gypsum board and PU insulating material can reach B-level.
- Q:Which are fire proofing thermal insulation materials?
- Which are fire proofing thermal insulation materials? Which fire proofing thermal insulation materials are commonly seen?
- Q:About the market issues of thermal insulation material and refractory material.
- In fact, the thermal insulation material produced by the Sichuan-Benniao Hing construction company is very good, you can get the company's information just by inputing the Sichuan-Benniao Hing construction company into Baidu
- Q:What is the fire endurance of fireproof glass cotton?
- Good thermal insulation and thermal insulation. thermal insulation and thermal insulation depends on the heat conductivity coefficient of glass silk λ=0.043W/m2K. good fireproof performance, it's fire-resistant capacity is more than 1000 ℃.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance of autoclaved flyash-lime bricks?
- The compressive strength of the autoclaved flyash-lime bricks is generally higher, which can reach 20MPa or 15MPa, at least 10MPa, and it can withstand the 15 freeze-thaw cycles. Besides,fly ash brick is a kind of potential active hydraulic material. In the humid environment, it can continue to produce hydration reaction and make the internal structure of the brick is more dense, which is conducive to improvement of the strength. It is found in experiments and many investigations that sample some carbide which is used for foundation, plinth and drains, after one or twenty years of freezing thawing and wetting drying, some bricks have been completely carbonized, but strength is not reduced, increased instead. This is one of the merit of autoclaved flyash-lime bricks.
- Q:Does hardware construction materials contain refractory?
- refractory includes one kind of building materials. It is a special material and not commonly used.
- Q:Are refractory materials and fireproofing materials the same?
- Both refractory materials and fireproofing materials belong to the industry of construction materials and each of them can also be treated as an specific industry.
We are majorly running and operating carbon additive (pitch coke, calcined petroleum coke and anthracite), low nitrogen carbon additive, and brake pad making material.To provide the best quality of products and offer customers most satisfied service is our operating objective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range