Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Calcined Petroleum Coke is a critical ingredient in the production of Metallurgy and chemical industrial ,it can increase the used quantity of Scrap steel and reduce the quantity of Scrap iron, or use no Scrap iron at all, the calcined petroleum coke has follow properties: high absorptive character, no residue will be left and save production cost.
1. Usage: calcined petroleum coke is used to improve the Carbon content in steel-melting and Ductile iron foundry
2. Characteristic:high carbon, low sulfur, with stable effect for improving the carbon content, high absorptive of carbon.
3. Application:calcined petroleum coke is used in electric furnace steel smelting and cast-iron for improving the carbon content
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
- Q:For refractory knowledge. What is the ratio of clay ramming mass?
- Soil aggregates, dispersing agent, water reducing agent, plasticizer, binding agent and powder! ~ Bone meal feed approximately 6, OK
- Q:Manganese steel belongs to refractories
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of the rock wool board?
- When the average temperature reaches 140 degrees Celsius or 180 degrees Celsius, it starts to lose the fire insulation function.
- Q:What types does refractory floor include?
- There are many types refractory bricks, including silicon aluminum refractory brick, the leading product in refractory bricks. And its high temperature resistance can reach up to 600 degree centigrade or more, so it is an excellent refractory brick. And this high-alumina refractory brick is very suitable for metal industry for its strong practicability. Another one is alkaline series refractory brick, including magnesite refractory brick, and these two bricks are good materials resistant to high temperature.
- Q:What kind of material is good for cabinet fireproof board
- What kind of material is good for cabinet fireproof board What are the advantages and disadvantages of using it? How much is the price? A about how much does one piece cost?
- Q:How to make the service life of refractory materials longer?
- Take acid resistant refractory materials as example: the atmosphere should be acidic atmosphere, if used in an environment whose temperature is 1900℃, it would exacerbate the loss of refractory materials, so don’t use overloaded. Second, select the appropriate refractory materials according to the environment. For example, if its operating temperature is 1800℃, generally speaking, the normal use of it according to the instruction of refractory materials would be fine.
- Q:How much refractory material is needed when 1 million ton coke oven is produced?
- Q:What is neutral refractory? Can refractory suppliers tell the main components of it?
- // Baike? Url x3d CQ3i6_yUCWUMgk3aaRGGLURNtvKPl5IdZpj35Yvommk7Nyif0IJD-SkdIW29GCHwLpb9cT9Ii25GLcEJg-ZHcq "target x3d" _blank "x26gt; http://baike.baidu.baidu.
- Q:How to determine the fire resistance rating of the aluminium-plastic panel?
- Fire rating of the best aluminium-plastic panel in the current market is B1 class, and its grade classifications can refer to the national standard. I have examined factories and tested the fireproof effect of the fire-proof plate myself by burning it, and I have found that the fire-proof plate of Jinwei Aluminium-plastic Panel in Linyi is really good in quality and fire prevention. In other words, from the single point of fire rating, the corresponding fire rating of the called fireproof aluminum (plastic) composite panel should be at least B class, and for A2 class fireproof aluminum composite panel, its core material currently doesn't include plastic element, so it's called aluminum composite panel which is of inorganic core material. If the ordinary aluminum-plastic panel is classified according to the fire-proof building material, it will belong to that of lower level. For aluminum-pastic panel used in business premises, it is required to reach the grade of flame retardant material or above this in fire prevention. It is expressly stipulated that its fire rating should be A2 class in public places.
- Q:Which region use more refractory?
- Gongyi of Henan province use more refractories
We are majorly running and operating carbon additive (pitch coke, calcined petroleum coke and anthracite), low nitrogen carbon additive, and brake pad making material.To provide the best quality of products and offer customers most satisfied service is our operating objective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range