Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Calcined Petroleum Coke is a critical ingredient in the production of Metallurgy and chemical industrial ,it can increase the used quantity of Scrap steel and reduce the quantity of Scrap iron, or use no Scrap iron at all, the calcined petroleum coke has follow properties: high absorptive character, no residue will be left and save production cost.
1. Usage: calcined petroleum coke is used to improve the Carbon content in steel-melting and Ductile iron foundry
2. Characteristic:high carbon, low sulfur, with stable effect for improving the carbon content, high absorptive of carbon.
3. Application:calcined petroleum coke is used in electric furnace steel smelting and cast-iron for improving the carbon content
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
- Q:Who know about the knowledge of acid refractory material? Please explain in detail.
- Abrasion resistance of fire resistance material depends on the material group and structural material. The abrasion resistance of dense single crystal materials depends on the hardness of mineral crystal. The higher the hardness, the more resistance the material is to abrasion. non mineral crystals with fine grain material has a high wear resistance. The abrasion resistance of materials is related to bulk density or porosity. Aluminium refractory material can resist a temperature as high as 700~900 degree within the elastic range. The higher the temperature, the lower the resistance. Abrasion resistance will be increased with elastic modulus as temperature increase. In many cases, refractory material will often cause a lot of harm due to mechanical abrasion.
- Q:How long is the fire resistance time of the AAAfire resistance rolling shutter door?
- How long is the fire resistance time of the AAA fire resistance rolling shutter door?
- Q:what needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials?
- Hello,: three parts of the blast furnace lining in general are easily corroded. The first one is furnace bosh,second is the middle part of the furnace, The third is lower part of the furnace stack. if These parts are damaged, then we need an overhaul. Bosh, because damage to the middle part of the furnace and the furnace bosh are generally due to alkali metal and fusant erosion. the main reason for the lower furnace part damage is molten iron, slag. In view of this situation, mullite bricks, corundum bricks, silicon carbide bricks are used for reparation. make repairments as soon as possible if any problems occur in case of incidents.
- Q:What are the characteristics of clay refractory materials?
- Clay refractory has excellent performance in anti fatigue. The fatigue strength of the general metal is 50% ~ 40 of the tensile strength, and some composite materials can be as high as 70 ~ 80%. The fatigue fracture of the composite is from the matrix, which is gradually extended to the interface between the fiber and the matrix. Therefore, the composite material has omen before destruction, and it can be checked and remedied. Fiber composite material also has good performance in anti vibration fatigue. The fatigue life of The helicopter rotor made of composite material is longer that made of metal. I hope my answer will help you!
- Q:How to measure the influence of high-temperature performance of the products refractory in the formation of the liquid phase.
- Generally how can do high-temperature performance to measure how much liquid may affect hot bending strength rul refractoriness levels of high temperature creep?
- Q:who knows how to classify the fire resistant levels of fireproofing material?
- Materials used in construction are called construction materials. The combustion performance of construction materials refers to all physic and chemical changes happened when burning or contacting fire, the properity is measured by combustibility of material surface and flame transmission, heating, smoke,charring, weightlessness, and the producing of toxicity resultant. Our national standard GB8624-97 classifies the combustion performance of construction materials into following several levels. Class A: Incombustible building material, class B1: Nonflammable building material, class B2: Combustible building materials, class B3: Inflammability construction materials, generally speaking: first fire resistant level construction is the mixed construction of reinforced concrete structure or brick wall and steel concrete structure; second fire resistant level construction is the steel structure roof truss, reinforced concrete column or mixed structure made by brick wall; third fire resistant level construction is the wood and brick made by wooden roof and brick wall; fourth fire resistant level one is the combustible structure made by wooden roof, hard-comnustible component wall.
- Q:Which one is better, fire-resistant wood or steel?
- From the aspect of low-carbon and environment protection, the steel and timber structures are both OK, they are both renewable resources, the steel can be recycled and melt down again and wood can continue to be planted. Fireproof board Fireproof board is a refractory material used for surface decoration. It is widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory tables, walls, and other fields.
- Q:Which refractory is better for building 1500 degree kiln ?
- High alumina brick or 99 alumina hollow ball brick is OK, which can withstand a temperature of 1600 ℃.
- Q:Does the external wall thermal insulation materials level b1 need the fire barrier zone?
- First, it is prohibited that the thermal insulation material of level B2 and below combustion performance is used in the thermal insulation project of any civil building wall, and the thermal insulation material of below level A combustion performance is used in the thermal insulation project of curtain wall civil builduing that the height is equal and greater than 24m, of non-curtain wall residential building that the height is equal and greater than 100m and of other non-curtain wall civil builduing that the height is is equal and greater than 50m. Civil builduing wall thermal insulation project must strictly enforce the "civil builduing external wall thermal insulation systems and external wall decoration fireproofing interim provisions" (referred to as "fireproofing interim provisions").
- Q:Kinds of refractory mortar
- It needs no heating when hardened. There are two kinds of refractory mortar, the finished products and semi-finished products. Clinker is compounded in proportion according to the hardening temperature. (3) Chemical bonding refractory mortar is made from refractory aggregate and chemical binders (inorganic, high alumina refractory mortar). After this refractory mortar with thermal hardness is hardened, it has some contraction. Ther is a wide variety of refractories used on the constrcuction sites: // a, Advanced refractories (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and AAA level refractories (2000 ℃ above). It can only be delivered in dry state. Air hardening refractory mortar is often compounded air hardening binders such as sodium silicate. It will harden below ceramic bonding temperature. According to different binding agents.
We are majorly running and operating carbon additive (pitch coke, calcined petroleum coke and anthracite), low nitrogen carbon additive, and brake pad making material.To provide the best quality of products and offer customers most satisfied service is our operating objective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range