Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Calcined Petroleum Coke is a critical ingredient in the production of Metallurgy and chemical industrial ,it can increase the used quantity of Scrap steel and reduce the quantity of Scrap iron, or use no Scrap iron at all, the calcined petroleum coke has follow properties: high absorptive character, no residue will be left and save production cost.
1. Usage: calcined petroleum coke is used to improve the Carbon content in steel-melting and Ductile iron foundry
2. Characteristic:high carbon, low sulfur, with stable effect for improving the carbon content, high absorptive of carbon.
3. Application:calcined petroleum coke is used in electric furnace steel smelting and cast-iron for improving the carbon content
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
- Q:What is molten silicon? What refractoriness do refractories made by it have? What properties of using does it have?
- Molten silicon can be called quartz glass, which shows an amorphous silicon state. It is a liquid fusion at above 1723 degree and is an ultra-cooling state at low temperatures. It is not generated in refractories, but generated in the matrix, showing liquid state at a high temperature capable of buffering the stress with somewhat binding properties. If quartz glass is used as refractory, its function are melrly these ones. (These are what I konw for reference only.)
- Q:What is shapeless refractory with high performance?
- The popular ones are: Non-cement fine powder bonded castable is a functional refractory castable with nano material introduced.
- Q:What are the application of old refractory bricks?
- It can be used for refractory bricks again, as long as the quality is good. It is much more cost-effective than Bayerite.
- Q:Who knows the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating requirements?
- The basic requirements of ratings. The design should comply with relevant state regulations and standards, the combustion performance used in exterior insulation material shouls be level A and not less than the level B2 fireproofing material. The requirements of Department of Housing and the Ministry of Public Security No. 46: Residential buildings: the height of building is greater than 100 meters, the combustion performance of insulation materials should be level A. The other civil buildings: 24≤ height
- Q:What are the new refractories?
- Silicon carbide kiln furniture and mullite cordierite kiln furniture. Jing Cheng Refractories Plant in Yanshi City 0379-62222036
- Q:What kind of refractory material should be used for common boiler?
- Build by using clay refractory mortar. Common clay brick is used as combustion layer. Xindeyuan Refractory Material, red brick is used as external wall. Light clay brick is used as thermal insulation layer, thank you.
- Q:The principle of choosing fire-resistant material in Thermal Energy and Power Engineering equipment.
- What thermal equipment? The most simple principle is durable, low cost and with no environmental pollution.
- Q:Who knows about the grade C fireproof door materials?
- grade C fireproof door materials: 1. the doorframe raw materials of grade C fireproof doors: the galvanized steel sheet is no less than 1.2 mm(the thickness of steel plate is no less than 1.5 mm when the height and width of doors are more than 2.1 m and 1.2 m respectively). 2. the door leaf raw materials of grade C fireproof doors: the thickness of galvanized steel sheets is no less than 0.8 mm. 3. the reinforcement raw materials of grade C fireproof doors: the thick steel plate is no less than 1.2 mm, if there are bolt-holes, the thickness of which is no less than 3.0 mm. 4. filler: The fireproofing filling materials that fit the environmental and standard needs(for instance, door leafs are filled with perlite fireproof materials inside, and doorframes are filled with fire-resistant cement) meet the test criterion promulgated by the relevant state departments. 5, the sealing requirements: there are seal grooves in doorframes and within which are embedded with refractories.
- Q:what needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials?
- Hello,: three parts of the blast furnace lining in general are easily corroded. The first one is furnace bosh,second is the middle part of the furnace, The third is lower part of the furnace stack. if These parts are damaged, then we need an overhaul. Bosh, because damage to the middle part of the furnace and the furnace bosh are generally due to alkali metal and fusant erosion. the main reason for the lower furnace part damage is molten iron, slag. In view of this situation, mullite bricks, corundum bricks, silicon carbide bricks are used for reparation. make repairments as soon as possible if any problems occur in case of incidents.
- Q:What 's the highest temperature can magnesium plate glass resist ?
- You only need a fire-resisitance board thicker than 10 mm, remember to add more perlite as filler during production, 12 mm board is 80 yuan. . . .
We are majorly running and operating carbon additive (pitch coke, calcined petroleum coke and anthracite), low nitrogen carbon additive, and brake pad making material.To provide the best quality of products and offer customers most satisfied service is our operating objective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range