FY015 Linear Actuator
1) Used in car light
2) Connect to the battery directly
3) 120mm stroke, 12v DC power
4) CE, RoHS
Specifications of FY015 Linear Actuator:
Name: Linear Actuator
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Max Load Capacity: 2000N
Max Speed: 8mm/s
Standard Stroke: 120mm
Min Install Dimension Stroke: +260mm (Option)
Limit Switches: Inner
Type of duty: S2-10min
Operation Temperature: -26 Centigrade ~ 65 Centigrade
Noise:<50dB (full load)
Protection Class: IP54
- Q:I have cricket broadband and cannot watch vedios due to them slowing the connection, if I down load google chr?
- Q:How can i replace the 12V DC in with a battery instead of using a wall charger?
- You want to replace a battery charger with a battery? Makes no sense. 12V is quite a voltage - you need 8 1.5V batteries, or a 9V and 2 1.5V batteries, but that only take scares of voltage. You also need POWER (amps). Say you power 20 W of speakers, that requires about 1.6 A - not a trivial current for common batteries. Think car battery (which is not very portable )
- Q:Why do ants love electrical equipment?
- I think it is bizarre for ants to like electricity. You mentioned fridge: a place with food; keyboard: a device with frequent contact; scanner and so on. I guess the dead skin cells accumulating on the keyboard could be attracting the ants, especially if you've used it for quite some time. The fridge is a nice place for all kinds of food so if there was a spill recently, some drop of juice might have got into the little nooks and crannies here and there which would leave behind the signals for ants to attack. The scanner is a good source of light at times to attract insects, some small ones might dive into certain gaps and become trapped - the carcass would call on ants. The water cooler depends on the type that you use, but it's a good source of water in general, though I haven't really heard of ants needing to drink: they get it from their food. Well, it's summer. But I thought that it could just be a nice cooling spot where they might have built a nice little nest. If it's just a dispenser, then check with others if they have poured juice or anything into the drain-hole especially when they re-use the bottles used for sweetened beverages - you know, the rinse and refill act Good luck in the investigations. :)
- Q:What step down converter must i use ( READ DETAILS PLZ)?
- DC9V @ 850mA is 7.65 watts. Your stepdown transformer can handle 230 watts so a measly 7.65 watts is no problem for it. Use it with confidence. Or buy a replacement AC adapter with an input of 240vAC, output of 9vDC for a lot cheaper. As long as the adapter output is rated for 850mA or higher, it will be good. (Make sure the polarity is correct, as well as the physical fit of the coaxial connector.)
- Q:What kind of power supply (voltage) and adaptors are used in Ukraine?
- Ukraine has 220/240 voltage, and a different 3 prong outlets. You can buy converters in most major stores.
- Q:what it will be the best name for a business that will sell equipments?
- how about Workers Supply Unlimited?
- Q:what is the difference between mechanical efficiency and electrical efficiency?
- In general, mechanical efficiency is the ratio of the work input to the work output. There is always some frictional looses that require extra work input to overcome. Electrical efficiency is the ratio of power input to power output. There are always copper losses in any electrical equipment. These are basic differences and definitions. The basic formulas are efficiency output / input, using either work or watts. TexMav
- Q:Is electrical engineering just about handling wires?
- No, you also have to know about electricity. Even as an electrician. Please don't take this career up, you'll be a crispy critter before long.
- Q:circuit breaker? in electrical board?
- Use an amp meter on this circuit,see if its drawing more than 6 amps under full load.
- Q:what can i work with as an engineer?
- I okorder
Our company owns several automatic production lines and enough experience in the production and research of linear actuators and controllers. Our products are popularized in many occasions when need to be implemented with rectilinear motion such as electrical nursing beds, operational beds, traction beds, massage chairs, dental chairs, electrical sofas and show-cases. These products can adjust heights, move between front and behind, as well as angle change, which take the place of gas springs as well as AC decelerators.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% Southern Europe
20.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Mid East
||Verification of RoHS Compliance; EC Ceritificate of
Conformity -- LVD; EC Certificate of Conformity
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||OEM Service Offered