*Output Power: 19.2W
*Output Type: Single
*Input Voltage: 170-250V
*Output Voltage: 15-36V
*Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
*Output Current: 240mA
*Waterproof level: IP66
*Price: Factory direct price
*Strong point: Low cost
*Maket: Europe&Australia and Others
*Quality: High reliability
High reliability and Low price
Electric wire request
Input with H03VV-F 3Gx0.75mm2
brown & blue & yellow /green VDE(200mm)
output with H03VV-F2x0.75mm2
Short circuit/Over voltage/Over temperature
2 years warranty
Europe&Australia&Korea and Others
- Q:list the equipment, devices and electrical appliances used in the diff. rooms of the house and in other places
- You too eh? I've had to get 2 new tvs, a new computer, had my xbox 360 fixed twice, 2 new mp3 players, a new dvd player and a new alarm clock in the last 8 months. The electronics fairy has curseth me.
- Q:what is provision and use of work equipment regulations .?? HELP :)?
- safety features of equipment. electrical connexion. must be earthed so no fires can occur or minimise. equipment must be checked every 6 to 9 mths for any electrical fault. etc
- Q:How come water shorts things out?
- Water is actually a pretty good insulator. The water molecules themselves don't conduct electricity very well at all. Water is conductive when there are substances dissolved in the water which dissociate into ions. It's the ions which actually do the conducting. If you placed pure water on electrical equipment, you would get wet electronic equipment, with little chance for shorting out. It would actually depend on the voltages in the electron equipment. But keep in mind that pure what does contain some ions. First there is the autoionization of water to make H+ and OH-. Secondly pure water has a pH of around 5.5 to 6 due to the absorption of CO2 from the air. This will result in H+ and HCO3- ions. So pure water is not ion-free and will conduct electricity if the voltage is high enough.
- Q:An electrical connection between an electrical circuit or equipment and the earth is called a ?
- Voltage in the US is 110-120 volts while in other countries it is 220-240 volts. if you have a 110-120 volt appliance, you need a step-up transformer (110 to 220)before you could use it in a 220 volt power supply.
- Q:Bringing items on plane from the US back to the UK?
- Knife (with a pointy or pointed blade and/or a blade longer than 6cm) super scissors (with blades longer than 6cm) 'Strike everywhere' fits (non-risk-free practices fits) Fireworks, flares and different pyrotechnics, inclusive of occasion poppers and toy caps Cigarette lighter (yet you are able to hold a single lighter on your individual) Darts Catapult drugs and scientific kit you are able to properly be asked to teach that any drugs or scientific kit is critical for the dimensions of your trip. you're able to try this by way of showing a duplicate of your prescription or a letter out of your physician. in basic terms soak up your hand luggage what you opt for for the trip.
- Q:I want to know about electricals on scooters Specifically for high wattage lights.?
- When it comes to adding electrical stuff on a bike(or anything)you need to know how much amperage the total equipment will draw.You need to find the output of your alternator and how many amps your electrical system draws now.Then how much whatever lights you want to add draw.If you exceed the output your system will not be able to keep up and your battery will discharge instead of charge.That's the best i can do for an answer as i have no idea what that is your riding.Chances are your electrical system couldn't handle the amperage draw of too much extra lighting.Try looking in your owners manual or a repair manual for the amperage output of your scooter and go from there.Or contact the technical department of that company and ask them if you can add extra lights.They will know.
- Q:How do you check the terminal tempereture of a certain electrical switchgear?
- In the UK they use a plastic fitting into which you place the wires and screw up. They come in many sizes and in banks of ten. You cut the plastic for the number of connections you need.
- Q:Van or Truck for DJ business?
- Van. Better security and if you get caught in the rain, better protection of the electrical equipment.
- Q:Garbage disposal is wired into open electrical outlet down thru basement. Dryer is not vented outside?
- vent the dryer.important.
- Q:Manual or electrical? Which is better?
- Electrical is way better. Check your local paper, Craig's List and OKorder for good used treadmills. You will be surprised how many are on the market. It is not because they are not any good. The problems arise when someone decides that they want to get in shape. They think that they will buy a treadmill, run a few miles and the fat will fall off of them. When this doesn't happen, they quickly get discouraged and sell their equipment.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range