Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight)
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board:
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 5 production line for gypsum board, 60 containers can be produced per month.
We are professional team for various building materials, we are your best choice.
- Q:What is the difference between mineral wool board and gypsum board?
- Summed up as follows, I hope to help you, Shun wish happy life!
Mineral wool board features:
1, noise reduction: mineral wool board to mineral wool as the main raw material production, and mineral wool microporous developed, reducing acoustic reflection, eliminate echo, isolated floor noise transmission.
2, sound absorption: mineral wool board is a high-quality sound-absorbing properties of the material. In the interior decoration, the average sound absorption rate of up to 0.5 or more, for office, schools, shopping malls and other places.
3, sound insulation: through the ceiling material effectively cut off the noise of the room, creating a quiet interior ...
Gypsum board features:
1, is to plaster as the main raw material mixed with additives made of fiber. Gypsum board and light steel keel (made of galvanized steel), will constitute a light steel keel gypsum board. Light steel keel gypsum board with a variety of smallpox, including gypsum board, decorative gypsum board, fiber gypsum board, hollow gypsum board, and a variety of specifications.
2, with light, adiabatic, sound absorption, non-combustible and sawable and other properties.
3 home in the living room of the lamp pool, the restaurant's local shape is mostly made of gypsum board, gypsum board light, low price, easy construction, but poor moisture resistance.
- Q:how much does a a sheet of soundbloc plasterboard cost?
- £8.11 including VAT for a 2400 x 1200: 12.5cm At Joseph Parr in Middlesbrough
- Q:How to install the expansion screw on the gypsum board
- This tube is installed in the gypsum board and nine per cent is not load-bearing.
If there is room above the nine-plate, it is recommended to use the expansion screw as shown below.
- Q:Tiling on Damaged Plasterboard in Kitchen?
- If the plaster or dry wall is exposed, its best to either run some paint primer over it to seal it, Or fill it in with some dry wall compound or spackle and then primer it. This is especially true if your using a mastic to reapply tiles.If your using a thin set to apply tiles just a primer is needed to seal the exposed plaster or dry wall. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Why not join plasterboard on the noggins?
- Fastening to any solid lumber is preferred. As long as they are flush with the studding, I don't see the issue.
- Q:50 TV to mount to plasterboard wall? Help?
- If you don't want to remove the drywall, make sure that you mount the bracket into a stud. You don't want to have to buy this TV again when it falls off the wall.
- Q:Plywood flat ceiling and gypsum board flat ceiling is what is the difference
- Plywood flat ceiling has not heard of, according to our understanding should be: with the wooden side to fight the grid after the pincer with the air gun nail flat and then decorated panels or decorative panels shape, and finally on the paint.
- Q:How do i fit and seal fireproof plasterboard to a stud wall?
- I would nail it with sheetrock nails.......but if you are pounding on someone else's half of the wall I would use sheet rock screws. You can put one in about every 8 across a stud. Try not to break the paper. For the joints instead of paper tape I use fiberglass self sticking tape.........it's usually blue or yellow and mud right over it. If you are going to plaster it well that's the same tape but a little different application of the mud. I just hand texture the mud and do a knock down trowel finish.......it looks nice.......and is fairly simple to do.
- Q:how do i get tiles off a plasterboard wall?
- Is it wire mesh paster? If so you take two methods: one, beat it to death with a sledge hammer two- use a skill saw with combination blade (masonry-wood-metal) and cut into sections. Less dust and mess this way! Probably a bathroom wall?
- Q:I would like to ask the home of the gypsum board is generally used in general how thick?
- Home decoration common gypsum board is gypsum board, the actual thickness of 9mm, but poor quality will be thinner.
We are a manufacturer of gypsum boards, gypsum powder and PVC, with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and other industries.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% Mid East
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
||third-party verification service provider
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range