Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight)
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board:
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 5 production line for gypsum board, 60 containers can be produced per month.
We are professional team for various building materials, we are your best choice.
- Q:Gypsum board ceiling, the first brush fire paint or paint the first latex paint?
- Gypsum board above do not need to brush fire paint, if you must brush, then brush fire latex paint, a direct solution to the problem.
- Q:Brief introduction of gypsum board ceiling spray latex paint a full set of construction technology
- Gypsum board sticks on, after the primer, and then spray the finish, very simple
- Q:Gypsum board wall is 19MM thick it?
- Have. Double 9.5mm gypsum board
- Q:¿How do I fix a hole the size of a baseball in a plasterboard wall?
- You need something behind the joint compound to hold it. If you just try to fill the hole with mud, you'll get nothing but a wall full of plaster. I usually use newspaper, its cheap and holds the plaster . Fill it in a few times, tape and Spackle, sand it flush.
- Q:What are the consequences of plasterboarding strait onto wallpaper? ?
- When you say plasterboard, do you mean sheet rock or actual plaster where wooden batting has to be applied first? Well, either way, if the wall under the wallpaper is not stable, it could very well interfere with the new wall staying securely in place. However, if you put up new plasterboard with long enough screws to purchase into the studs of the walls behind the original walls, then it will be stable and keep the crumbling wall in it's place, I suppose.
- Q:thin wavy mirrors need removing from a plasterboard wall?
- if you can get a new hacksaw blade behind where they ve been dabbed you could try sawing through slowly, otherwise you just get some polyfilla ater and repair the wall
- Q:how to hold plasterboard on the ceiling?
- you have about 3 choices..... rent a stand you put the bord on it then hand crank it to the cieling......or get some 1 to help you....or make a tool its just a couple of 2x4's nailed together to form a T make the long part of the T a little bit longer and just kick it in on a slight angle
- Q:Gypsum board and herbs gypsum is a thing?
- Gypsum board is a building decoration materials, gypsum additives and other auxiliary materials processed together made of board or profile, a wide range of functions are different, in general, is the fire, noise is characterized.
Gypsum is a mineral, the main ingredient is calcium sulfate, gypsum and anhydrite of the points.
- Q:Why not join plasterboard on the noggins?
- Fastening to any solid lumber is preferred. As long as they are flush with the studding, I don't see the issue.
- Q:Plasterboard to cover up crumbling wall?
- You could just put plasterboard up and then skim over it but if i were you i would replace the weak timber also. If it is only one wall, Depending on the size then you will only probably be looking at £300 - £400 for it all
We are a manufacturer of gypsum boards, gypsum powder and PVC, with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and other industries.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% Mid East
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
||third-party verification service provider
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range