Detailed Product Description
particle size:-250 Mesh
factory outlet price...
1,High-conductivity oxygen-free copper
2,For wire and cable
3,Thickness :0.1-0 .8 mm
4,Width :20-420mm Copperbelt Specification
TU1 TU2(T2) C10200 C1020
Quality standard Depth 0.1mm-0.8mm
Side camber ≤150mm/n
Eiectic conductivity ≥100%
Tensile Strenhth ≥195MPA
Oxygen Content ≤0.0008%
- Q:What are the criteria for the classification of plastic materials at injection molding and extrusion?
- The new plastic materials, manufacturers have set by type of good applicability, according to the model can be used, but not to say that the plastic extrusion grade no injection molding, injection molding grade plastic extrusion processing can not, some engineers to use the material properties, will use the technological method for solving extrusion or injection molding grade between the influence.
- Q:What are the main raw materials of plastic products?
- 2, and 372 organic glass welding good, made of two color plastic parts, and surface chromium plating, spray paint processing3, high impact, high heat resistance, flame retardant, enhanced, transparent and so on.4, liquidity is a little worse than HIPS, better than PMMA, PC and so on, good flexibility.Molding performance 1. amorphous material, medium mobility, moisture absorption, must be fully dry, surface requirements of the plastic parts must be prolonged preheating, drying 80-90 degrees, 3 hours2., should take high material temperature, high mold temperature, but the material temperature is too high, easy to decompose (decomposition temperature is >270 degrees). For the higher precision plastic parts, mold temperature should take 50-60 degrees, for high gloss, heat-resistant plastic parts, mold temperature should take 60-80 degrees
- Q:What is the raw material used in the production of plastic products?
- The poisonous and harmful substances produced by plastics of this kind of material come from 2 aspects. One is the single molecule vinyl chloride which is not completely polymerized in the process of production, and the other is the harmful substance in the plasticizer (two). These 2 substances in the high temperature and fat when easy to precipitate, toxic substances enter the human body with food, easy to cause cancer. At present, the containers for this material are less used for packaged food. If the family has this kind of material, don't let it heat.
- Q:How is plastic material made out?
- Some plastics are made up of synthetic resins, with or without additives such as plexiglass and polystyrene. The so-called plastic, in fact, it is a kind of synthetic resin, the shape of the natural resin with pine resin similar, but also because of the chemical strength of the synthesis, and is called plastic.
- Q:Application of CPE in plastics industry
- Resin type CPE in the product is also known as "A" material, elastic rubber type CPE has become B type material!Application: in the late 1990s, the domestic demand for high-performance flame-retardant rubber is increasing, especially the development of wire and cable industry and auto parts manufacturing industry, which has led to the consumption demand of rubber based CPE. Rubber based CPE is a kind of special synthetic rubber with good comprehensive properties, heat resistance, ozone aging and good flame retardancy.Mainly used in wire and cable (coal mine cable, UL and VDE standards such as the provisions of the wire), hydraulic hose, hose, adhesive tape, rubber sheet, PVC profiles, pipe modification, magnetic materials, ABS modification, and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plastic raw materials and recycled materials? Or how to distinguish between raw materials and recycled materials?
- Recycled materials are usually colored, and natural recycled materials do not exist in theory. The black recycled material is the most, and the recycled material is generally poor in toughness. The other is not much different from the new material.
- Q:What does MFI mean in PC material?
- MI (Melt, Flow, Index, or, MFI,), Melt, Flow, Rate (MFR), the full name of the melt flow index, or the melt flow index, refers to a plastic material processing when the flow performance of the value. It is a conventional method of identifying plastic properties.
- Q:What two ingredients fit together to solidify like plastic?
- Secondly, whether or not the material can be calibrated in accordance with the displacement sensor (or embedded in it), and then the gap distance is measured by reading after installation.
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing plastic vest bags?
- PE PVC's all right, depending on your product.Plastic vest bags are common in supermarkets and shopping malls, and they are also indispensable necessities in people's daily life. Usually, like supermarkets, custom made vest bags are tens of thousands, because of the special nature of plastic film, is the need for mass production. So, what exactly is this plastic bag and waistcoat bag made of? Today, Qing Xiang plastic industry for everyone to explain.
- Q:What is plastic material E-PET?
- PEI is generally broken piece of edible oil bottle, coke bottles, water bottles and other beverage bottles. Professionally speaking, PET is polyethylene terephthalate, and E-PET refers to high transparency, smooth surface, large bottle thickness, high temperature resistance at 120 degrees Celsius or more. Simply put, it's a PET bottle of good quality. Our jargon is a mineral water bottle.
Our main products are plastic extruding machines, plastic film blowing machines,geomembrane lines, geonet lines, plastic pipe lines, blowing film machine ,film making machine ,agricullture film machine green house film machine pe hrink machine and pof machine all kinds of plastic machienry etc. We can also design products or lines according to customers' requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||percent of export
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range