Detailed Product Description
particle size:-250 Mesh
factory outlet price...
1,High-conductivity oxygen-free copper
2,For wire and cable
3,Thickness :0.1-0 .8 mm
4,Width :20-420mm Copperbelt Specification
TU1 TU2(T2) C10200 C1020
Quality standard Depth 0.1mm-0.8mm
Side camber ≤150mm/n
Eiectic conductivity ≥100%
Tensile Strenhth ≥195MPA
Oxygen Content ≤0.0008%
- Q:What are the properties of plastic material PS? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Can be used in various forms of gate, gate and plastic parts arc connection, so as not to go to the gate when damage to plastic parts. Stripping large slope, ejection evenly. Plastic parts wall thickness uniform, preferably without insert
- Q:What are the plastic raw materials?
- Plastic raw material is a kind of polymer (polymer), also known as macromolecule or macromolecule, also is commonly known as plastic or resin. The so-called plastic raw material, in fact, it is a kind of [synthetic resin], the shape of the natural resin [pine resin] similar, but because of the chemical strength of the synthesis, and is called plastic.
- Q:What plastic material is used for plastic hose?
- PP: good corrosion resistance, high strength, high surface hardness, good surface finish, have certain resistance to high temperature hot melt welding, flange connecting thread, sea water, oil and chemical sewage irrigation pipe, concrete floor for indoor heating system for heating pipe
- Q:What are the plastic bags made of?
- Barrels are usually produced in HDPE, and as for plastic bags, these materials can be made, including polypropylene. Relatively soft is made of high pressure material, relatively hard bag is made of low pressure material, hard and quite, is PP do. Linear low density polyethylene has a strong tear resistance and is generally improved by adding a certain percentage to high pressure polyethylene. The requirements are not too high to add some recycled materials and should be appropriate to reduce the cost of filling masterbatch.
- Q:What plastic materials need to be dried for injection molding products?.. How much is the temperature?
- Plastic particles should be drying, remove moisture, in order to achieve this goal, generally should be drying temperature control at more than 100 degrees, but should be less than plastic (plastic varieties related) softening temperature.
- Q:Can PE material be used as food grade plastic?
- Yes, of course, but the raw material suppliers have already divided the ingredients into food grade, and they will be used in non food occasions to contain substances harmful to the bodyFor human health, please choose food grade PE materials, and note that the highest temperature can not exceed the manufacturer's maximum limit, otherwise the material will appear unstable, resulting in harmful substances
- Q:What are the POE plastic raw materials?
- POE classification of plastics raw materials:Plasticizing properties: Thermoplastics and thermosetting plastics.Divided by use: General Plastics and engineering plastics.
- Q:How to make plastic raw materials?
- polyethyleneFor short, PE is a thermoplastic resin made by the polymerization of ethylene. Industrially, it also includes copolymers of ethylene with a small amount of alpha olefins. Polyethylene is odorless, non-toxic, feel like wax, has excellent resistance to low temperature performance (minimum temperature can reach -70 ~ -100 C), good chemical stability, erosion resistance to most acid-base (not resistant to oxidizing acid), insoluble in common solvents at room temperature, low water absorption, excellent electrical insulation properties; but polyethylene for environmental stress (chemical and mechanical function) is very sensitive, heat aging resistance difference. The properties of polyethylene vary depending on the molecular structure and density. The products of different densities (0.91 ~ 0.96g / cm3) can be obtained by different production methods. Polyethylene can be used as a general thermoplastic forming method (see plastic processing). Widely used, it is mainly used for making films, containers, pipes, monofilament, wires, cables, daily necessities, etc., and can be used as high frequency insulating materials for television, radar and so on. With the development of petrochemical industry, polyethylene production has been developed rapidly, and the output is about 1/4 of the total plastic output. In 1983, the total production capacity of polyethylene in the world was 24.65Mt, and the capacity of the equipment under construction was 3.16Mt.
- Q:How do plastic materials come from?
- Plastic has good insulation for electricity, heat and sound: electrical insulation, arc resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, sound absorption, vibration absorption, noise elimination, and excellent performancePlastic raw materials are extracted from some oil in the part of PC is most familiar with the material extracted from the oil, the PC material has a gasoline burning time; ABS is made from coal, ABS will show when soot like burn out; POM extraction from natural gas, POM will have a very smelly smell of gas when burned.
- Q:What are the raw materials made of modified plastics?
- Broadly speaking, the modification is to change the original performance, such as TPU, flame retardant, anti UV and so on; a narrow sense, the industry will be the new material of TPU polymerization, production is not called modified, and those who buy TPU new material made of flame retardant TPU, called "back modified". The modification process involves adding some resins or additives.
Our main products are plastic extruding machines, plastic film blowing machines,geomembrane lines, geonet lines, plastic pipe lines, blowing film machine ,film making machine ,agricullture film machine green house film machine pe hrink machine and pof machine all kinds of plastic machienry etc. We can also design products or lines according to customers' requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||percent of export
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range