Detailed Product Description
LDPE is used in interlining of women and children's wear, shoes, hats and non-woven.
Melting range: 108-115oC
0-200um Powder dot
80 -300um Powder scattering
200-300um Powder scattering
1) 40oC: Excellent
2) 60oC : Satisfactory
- Q:How to use all kinds of plastic materials?
- AS (SAN) acrylic styrene transparent adhesiveAS is acrylonitrile (A), styrene (S) copolymer, weather resistant medium, not by the high humidity environment, ability, general oil, detergent and mild alcohol, poor fatigue resistance, not easy to crack due to stress, material quality high transparency, good liquidity in ABS.Suitable plastic products: tray, cups, cutlery, toothbrush, refrigerator cabinet, knob, lighting accessories, accessories, instrument mirror, packing box, stationery
- Q:What are the raw materials of plastics made of?
- Synthetic resin refers to coal, petroleum, natural gas, calcium carbide and some agricultural products as the main raw material, the low molecular weight compounds prepared firstly has certain synthetic conditions (monomer), and then through chemical and physical methods for the synthesis of high molecular compound. The characteristics of this kind of compounds similar to natural resin (such as rosin, shellac, amber, etc.), but the performance and more superior than the natural resin.
- Q:What are the heavy bags in the plastic material?
- Plastic raw materials in the heavy bag refers to high pressure polyethylene (LDPE) is a kind of special, for the production of plastic packaging bags, the plastic bags bearing force and pulling force are high, and have a high degree of transparency, plastic raw materials sales is often called the heavy bag material, melting point to: 0.3
- Q:What does MFI mean in PC material?
- MI (Melt, Flow, Index, or, MFI,), Melt, Flow, Rate (MFR), the full name of the melt flow index, or the melt flow index, refers to a plastic material processing when the flow performance of the value. It is a conventional method of identifying plastic properties.
- Q:What kind of material is the plastic bag commonly used in supermarkets now?
- 1. HDPE is a shopping bag for supermarkets. It feels cool and hard to use. Do not add color, the bag is very dim.2. low density polyethylene, used for packaged food, feels soft and transparent.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making plastics?
- Plastic has good insulation for electricity, heat and sound: electrical insulation, arc resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, sound absorption, vibration absorption, noise elimination, and excellent performance
- Q:What are the properties of plastic material PS? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- High temperature, high mold temperature and low injection pressure should be adopted to prolong the injection time. It is beneficial to reduce internal stress and prevent shrinkage and deformation
- Q:What is the ash content of PP plastic raw materials?
- Pure PP leaves no ash and can be completely burned
- Q:What material is the disc made of, metal or plastic?
- The compact disk is the carrier of functional structures (such as grooves, etc.), and its material is polycarbonate (PC), which has excellent impact toughness, large temperature range, good dimensional stability, weatherability and non toxicity.
- Q:How do you increase the transparency and hardness of PP plastic suction pipes? What raw materials do you need to add?
- Add transparent nucleating agents to improve transparency, such as milk tea cups
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average