Detailed Product Description
LDPE is used in interlining of women and children's wear, shoes, hats and non-woven.
Melting range: 108-115oC
0-200um Powder dot
80 -300um Powder scattering
200-300um Powder scattering
1) 40oC: Excellent
2) 60oC : Satisfactory
- Q:What plastic material has great impact resistance?
- Plastic raw materials Linai the maximum impact strength is MC nylon, the impact strength was > 500 kg. L cm / cm, nylon 11 cm / cm - 380 kg. The impact strength of polycarbonate, poly (phenol oxide), F-46, poly phenol, Yaan, low pressure polyethylene, polypropylene and nylon 1010 unreinforced is continuous".
- Q:What is Ms plastic material?
- MS is a copolymer of methyl methacrylate and styrene. It has high transparency and toughness, and is better than PS (benzene, benzene).
- Q:What are the raw materials needed for making plastic bags?
- Plastic bags, quality, food grade requirements, the use of brand new HDPE (low pressure polyethylene). Or LDPE (high pressure polyethylene). Or a mixture of the two.
- Q:What's the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- In thermoplastic resins, the molecular chains of resins are linear or branched, with no chemical bonds between the chains, and soften the flow when heated. The process of cooling hardens is a physical change. The first heating thermosetting plastics can be softening, heated to a certain temperature, chemical reaction and curing a chain to harden, this change is irreversible, then again, when heated, can no longer become soft flowing.
- Q:What can be added to the PP plastic material to prevent light transmission?
- PP material suppliers to remind you, PP plastic raw materials to add sunscreen, adding black masterbatch or impact PP raw materials on the line
- Q:What do you mean by grade 1, class two or class three in plastic?
- Two material is that the raw material has been used once, but high pressure granulation except high-pressure granulation using imported large majority, if import large industrial film has not been exposed to the weather, so the quality is very good, the processed particles with good transparency, then it should be judged according to the brightness and surface whether the rough particles.
- Q:What are the common raw materials used in plastic bottles? What are the main features?
- More common are PET, PP, PE, PC and so on.PET bottles are transparent, non-toxic, shock resistant, and resistant to high temperatures. They are usually filled with mineral water, cola, peanut oil and cosmetics. They must be filled in cold, disposable (not high temperature sterilized).
- Q:What are the heavy bags in the plastic material?
- (polypropylene) English Name: Polypropylene, PP plastic concept, proportion polypropylene, also includes propylene and a small amount of ethylene copolymer. PP granular material is natural, cylindrical particles, smooth particles
- Q:How many kinds of plastic do you have?
- Special plasticsGenerally refers to a special function, can be used in aviation, aerospace and other special fields of plastic. Such as fluorine plastics and silicone, with outstanding resistance to high temperature, self-lubricating and other special functions, and enhance the plastic and foam plastic with high strength, high cushioning and other special properties, these plastics are in the category of special plastics.
- Q:What is plastic material E-PET?
- I'm in the chemical industry.PET is polyester. Never heard of the E PETI doubt if you said that the E-PET E is not an abbreviation for electric, an insulating PET that can be used to make PET electrical insulating films.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average