Detailed Product Description
particle size:-250 Mesh
factory outlet price...
1,High-conductivity oxygen-free copper
2,For wire and cable
3,Thickness :0.1-0 .8 mm
4,Width :20-420mm Copperbelt Specification
TU1 TU2(T2) C10200 C1020
Quality standard Depth 0.1mm-0.8mm
Side camber ≤150mm/n
Eiectic conductivity ≥100%
Tensile Strenhth ≥195MPA
Oxygen Content ≤0.0008%
- Q:What is the plastic basin made of?
- The raw material is PP and PE, the raw material price is more than 10000, and some can be recycled at around 5000.
- Q:What material is best for plastic gears?
- The most commonly used is the POM. It can be made of carbon fiber reinforced, more stable size, of course, can also use high-end engineering plastics, such as: PEEK, SP-1, Teflon, LR, and so on. For different occasions, different characteristics of the use of choice
- Q:How do plastic raw materials trade? How big is the market?
- The transaction is mainly based on the traditional trading model and the Internet trading model 2.
- Q:Plastic PPT30S add what material will increase hardness?
- Technical parameters of Qilu Petrochemical PP (T30S)Project quality index test method of isotactic index% greater than 95 GB/T 2412 powder ash%, less than 0.03 GB/T 9345 tensile yield strength greater than 28 GB/T, MPa 1040 kg/m3 0.9~0.91 density, cleanness, color particle, /kg melt flow rate of 11~20, g/10min 2~4 GB/T 3682 brand name: Qilu
- Q:What type of raw material is used in plastic bags? The brightness is good. It blows out as bright as a mirror! That kind of transparency!
- PE, the solute has high pressure and good transparency. I've seen a high transparent vegetable packing bag. That's a secret formula
- Q:What is the raw material used in the production of plastic products?
- The microwave oven lunch box is made of this kind of material. It is resistant to high temperature at 130 degrees and has poor transparency. It is the only plastic box which can be put into the microwave oven. It can be reused after careful cleaning. Particular attention should be paid to the fact that some microwave oven boxes are made of size 05, but the box cover is made of size 06 PS (polystyrene). PS has good transparency and is not high temperature resistant, so it can not be put into the microwave oven with the box body together. PP. For insurance purposes, put the container in front of the microwave oven and remove the lid first.
- Q:What are the raw materials made of modified plastics?
- Plastic modification is to petrochemical production out of large quantities of general resin through physical, chemical, mechanical, improve or increase their capabilities to special environmental conditions in electricity and magnetism, light, heat, aging resistance, flame retardancy, mechanical properties and other aspects of the use function. Modified plastics is a plastic industry involving a wide range of areas, high technology content, and the modification technology of plastics - filling, blending and modification is raw materials and processing plastic products into almost all of the. From the production of raw material resin to the modification of plastic masterbatch from various specifications and varieties, in order to reduce the cost of plastic products and improve their functionality, the plastic modification technology can not be separated
- Q:How many types of plastic materials are there?
- There are many kinds of plastics. So far, there are about more than 300 kinds of plastic produced in the world. Many classification methods of plastic, there are two kinds of commonly used: 1, according to the nature of the heated plastic divided into thermoplastic and thermoset plastic molecular structure are linear structure, softening or melting when heated, plastic into certain shape, after cooling and harden. After heating to a certain extent, it softens again and hardens again after cooling. This process can be repeated many times. Such as PVC, polyethylene, polystyrene and so on. Thermoplastic molding process is relatively simple, can be continuous production, and has a high mechanical strength, so the development of very fast. The molecular structure of thermosetting plastics is the body structure, softening also occurs in heated, can plastic into a certain shape, but is heated to a certain extent or amount of curing agent, hardened stereotypes, re heating will not soften and change the shape of the. Thermosetting plastic processing, molding, the heat is no longer softening, and therefore can not be recycled, such as phenolic plastics, amino plastics, epoxy resin, etc. belong to this kind of plastic. Thermosetting plastic forming process is more complex, so continuous production has some difficulties, but its good heat resistance, not easy to deformation, and the price is relatively low.
- Q:What are the raw materials of plastics made of?
- The plastic is made of natural or synthetic resin as the main ingredient, adding various additives, in certain conditions such as temperature and pressure can be made into a certain shape, keep shape materials at room temperature.
- Q:How to test plastic raw materials?
- Contrast the appearance quality of raw materials, separately open 1~2 bags, take out a little plastic particles, contrast the size and color of the plastic particles in each bag. And compare the same batch of plastic particles with the previous batch. There were no obvious differences in the color and graininess of the raw material particles in different packaging bags and batches
Our main products are plastic extruding machines, plastic film blowing machines,geomembrane lines, geonet lines, plastic pipe lines, blowing film machine ,film making machine ,agricullture film machine green house film machine pe hrink machine and pof machine all kinds of plastic machienry etc. We can also design products or lines according to customers' requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||percent of export
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range