Double Flanged 90°Long Radius Bend Made In China

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
China Main Port
Payment Terms:
TT or LC
Min Order Qty:
1 m.t.
Supply Capability:
50000pcs/year m.t./month

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:


Specifications of Double Flanged 90°Long Radius Bend Made In China


Material: Ductile Iron
Standard: ISO2531 BS/EN545
Range: 80mm-2000mm K=12
Standards: ISO2531, EN545, EN598, BS4772
Material: Ductile Iron (Standard GGG500-7)


Lining & Coating:
Internal Lining: Blast Furnace Cement Mortar/ High Alumina Cement Mortar
External Coating:
Metallic+Bituminous Paint/ Polyethylene Sleeve Applied/ Polyurethane or Polyethylene Coating.
Other types of coating or lining may be applied upon request.

Mechanical properties:
Tensile strength >420mpa
Elongation >5%
Proof stress >300mpa


Applications of Double Flanged 90°Long Radius Bend Made In China


Generally speaking, the design of ductile iron pipe fittings is similar to cast iron pipe fittings. Their ends are usually flanged or preferably, sockets.

The greater strength and flexibility of ductile iron make it possible to improve the design of fittings and to reduce their dimensions, which is very helpful to lay water main pipelines in congested urban areas. It also helps to reduce the size of valve chambers, which mainly depends on the space occupied by fittings.


Packaging & Delivery of Double Flanged 90°Long Radius Bend Made In China


* Plywood pallet
* Steel pallet
* As per customers' requirements


Our Advantage of Double Flanged 90°Long Radius Bend Made In China
a. Best Raw material
b. Good service
c. Competitive price
d. Fast delivery
e. High quality products


Payment Terms of Double Flanged 90°Long Radius Bend Made In China


Usually the payment term we do is T/T 30% advanced, after received the copy of the documents and B/L the buyer pay the rest 70% of the total payment. After received all the payment, we mail the original documents with B/L to the buyer.

We also accept D/P at sight and L/C at sight.

It does not mean that we do not accept any other payment terms. We can offer other payment terms based on your requirments after discussed and agreed. So any inquires about payment terms are welcome to be disscussed with us.

It is important to note that different payment terms means different price!



Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.

1. Manufacturer Overview

Location Liaoning, China
Year Established 1998
Annual Output Value Above US$ 13 Million
Main Markets Mid East, Africa, Europe
Company Certifications ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port Dalian, Tianjin
Export Percentage 52%
No.of Employees in Trade Department 500 People
Language Spoken: English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size: Above 6500 square meters
No. of Production Lines 3
Contract Manufacturing OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
Product Price Range Average