Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner Canister Bagless Vacuum Cleaner with ErP Certificate CNCL4002
5 stage HEPA filtration
360' swivel hose
Airflow control on handle
Automatic cord rewinder system
Buttom-release button for dust clearance
Middle size used widely
Nice appearance central filtration
Swivel front wheel for easy movement
Variable speed control
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
> 21 Pa (under 1900W motor)
* Air flow(m3/min)
2.0 m3/min (under 1800W motor)
74 dB (under 1800W motor)
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Suction power (W)
250W (under 1800W motor)
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
1pc dust cup,Cable length 4.8M, 1PC HOSE,2pcs plastic tubes,2pcs Plastic brush,Giftbox Packing
1pc metallic tube,1pc Plastic brush, Nozzles
Multi-stage filtration system
Silent design low noise
High suction power
No consuming material
Easy carrying handle
Easy empty dust cup
Power control on body(optional)
Automatic cord rewinder
With block fail safe
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,ROHS
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If you suspect that there is a problem with the motor, you can check the motor brush with an on-off detector or a multimeter
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners are expensive, expensive, noisy, sweeping machines cheap, power saving, noise less, some vacuum cleaners also have roller brush, there are two kinds of pneumatic roller brush and electric roller brush, I developed vacuum cleaners
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Clean the blade and base of the fan with a damp cloth. Check that the blade is damaged by inhalation of solid
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- When checking the vibration lever, the vacuum cleaner should be turned upside down. The vibration lever will appear at the front end of the housing
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Air flow: air flow through a vacuum cleaner in unit time. An index that is as important as vacuum is also related to power.
- Q:How to repair the starting switch of vacuum cleaner?
- If there is a problem in the circuit or if the switch is detected, please disconnect the switch and replace it with a special replacement part
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- The main components of a modern vacuum cleaner, vacuum pumps, dust collectors, hoses, and nozzles of different shapes
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Use the vacuum cleaner, the most hate is smell hot air outlet. Before using a vacuum cleaner, use cotton dipped in lemon juice on the dirt tube cleaner, so when you go to use the vacuum cleaner to "feed" the vacuum room, not only no peculiar smell, faint fragrance will float lemon
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- This filter is a protective barrier to prevent rupture of dust bag dust inhalation of the motor, the air enters the motor through the motor outflow, due to carbon in the operation of electric motor constant wear, so the outflow of the vacuum cleaner with a filter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range