Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner Canister Bagless Vacuum Cleaner with ErP Certificate CNCL4002
5 stage HEPA filtration
360' swivel hose
Airflow control on handle
Automatic cord rewinder system
Buttom-release button for dust clearance
Middle size used widely
Nice appearance central filtration
Swivel front wheel for easy movement
Variable speed control
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
> 21 Pa (under 1900W motor)
* Air flow(m3/min)
2.0 m3/min (under 1800W motor)
74 dB (under 1800W motor)
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Suction power (W)
250W (under 1800W motor)
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
1pc dust cup,Cable length 4.8M, 1PC HOSE,2pcs plastic tubes,2pcs Plastic brush,Giftbox Packing
1pc metallic tube,1pc Plastic brush, Nozzles
Multi-stage filtration system
Silent design low noise
High suction power
No consuming material
Easy carrying handle
Easy empty dust cup
Power control on body(optional)
Automatic cord rewinder
With block fail safe
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,ROHS
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:How do you vacuum up hair?
- its not your vacuum cleaners fault. its the fact that your hair sticks to the carpets fibre so well. i have this same problem and my vacuum isnt good enough to do the job. what i do, is a get a broom. it must be very strong and have strong brissles. dont use the pathetic soft broom. the broom i use, is kind of like a scribbing broom used to scrub tiles. so basically just use it like a vacuum cleaner, and it will pick up all that hair from your carpet :)
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners worth it?
- Absolutely okorder.com/ You should have someone come to your house and do a demo.
- Q:Can other cleaners be used in rug doctor cleaning vacuum?
- Sure,I have used bleach and water as one pster suggested.I have also used mean green and water,fantastic and water.You can also use laundry soap and water.OR any store bought cleaners for steam cleaners.
- Q:is there a place that will let you rent vacuum cleaners for like a few hours or a day?
- Most rental companies rent shop vacs--they are vacuum cleaners.
- Q:Do you think working a job selling vacuum cleaners would be a sucky job?
- Hi it was but you are 60 years too late as that had all the life sucked out of it well after the bottom fell out of the market with the DYSON.
- Q:Do Vacuum cleaners get rid of germs?
- I know all the green people out there will hate my answer, but if you are concerned about germs in your carpet, the best stuff i know is Lysol disinfectant spray. I spray it on my carpets, my mattresses, couch arms, everywhere. It costs, it's not good for the planet, but it works. Vacuums can't vacuum up or kill germs. Sorry. Not yet.
- Q:Hi Aussies, is my wage fair? (sales job) Should I quit?
- Im not sure if this is even totally legal in Australia - it depends n what conditions you are employed... but this gets quite complicated and in the long run wont be worth your time. Solution - find another job and then quit! (dont just quit before you find another job though - that would be kinda silly). .
- Q:Do you need a regular vacuum if you have a deep cleaner?
- hoover windtunnel surpreme.
- Q:If sound doesnt travel through a vacuum, why are vacuum cleaners so loud?
- The sound from a vacuum cleaner comes from it's motor. That sound travels through the air around the cleaner to you, never having anything to do with the actual vacuum inside the cleaner.
- Q:My PC won't startup properly after vacuuming...?
- That's a big NO-NO... Vacuum cleaners create tons of static electricity which can damage computer components, especially graphics cards, processors and even motherboards. Only clean a computer with canned compressed air for electronics, never use a vacuum cleaner.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range