Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.
Within 10-15days after signing contract
TT or L/C
30000MT per month
workshop, storeroom, roofing,kiosk...
II Main characteristics :
1.strong corrosion resistance
3.conducive to deep processing,such as corrugated steel sheet 4.economy and practicality
1.Refrigerator shutter &side panels, Washer, Freezers, Air conditions, 2.Rice Cooker, Microwave Ovens, Water Heaters, Sterilization Cabinets, Range Hoods 3.Computer Panels , DVD/DVB panels, TV back panel etc.
Advantages of Our Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil:
1) Excellent corrosion resistance: The zinc layer provides a good protection of Pre-painted Galvanizeed Steel Sheet.
2) High heat resistance: The reflective surface of the material aids in efficiently reflecting the sunlight away and in turn reducing the amount of heat transmitted. The thermal reflectivity converts into energy savings.
3) Aesthetics: Pre-Painted Galvanized steel sheet is available in plethora of patterns and multiple sizes as per the requirements that given by our customers.
4) Versatility: can be used in the various areas.
Send a message to us:
Q:Question about steel type used in bridges.?
Do you mean galvanized steel?
Q:what is stronger Tempered Steel Blade or Carbon Steel Blade?
1. all steel blades are tempered, whether they are high carbon blades or low carbon blades. 2. It depends on what kind of steel they are made from. So im going to answer this question, using the following qualifications. 440A stainless steel 440C stainless steel - high carbon. The higher the carbon level, the more brittle a blade becomes. But the higher the carbon level, will increase a steel’s wear resistance , meaning it will have a better edge retention 2. They both will work well. Pros's / Con's The 440C blades will need less sharpening, but are harder to sharpen The 4401 blades will need to be sharpened more, but are far easier to resharpen. So it basically comes down to where you will be using them and how you will be using them. If your gonna be out in the middle of the jungle and stopping for the night, then the high carbon blade would probably be better, you use it all day, resharpen it at night. If your gonna be cutting brush, tobbaco, etc on your land, then the 440A would be better, because you can take a couple of min's to resharpen it often
Q:What is the density of steel?
This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the density of steel? I need to know the density of steel as one of my physical properties of steel. Any answers? If u have more physical or chemical properties of steel, that would help to thanks.
Q:What steel type Pokemon would be good against trainer red's lapras?
magneton. steel and electric type
Q:Steel Building Kits...!!?
Of course yes! Steel building kit is design specific corresponding to the type of steel building required to be constructed or erected. The steel building kit consists of all the necessities needed by the purchaser or the investor. As steel buildings are prefabricated or pre-engineered they are manufactured in factories in various sections and parts which are to be brought to the construction site to be assembled. So in any case they are beneficial :)
Q:Steel content of kitchen knife any good?
I am a former chef and have used Chinese chefs knives, different types from cleavers, even french knives, they are mostly carbon steel, and are made with a cold forged process, they are as good as the European knives and are marketability cheaper, I have one a french knife a 8 one with a green non porous handle. I like it, it is light weight and very well made, and keeps an edge quite well, just look for the better type available.
Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
Rolling at room temperature is generally understood as cold rolling, from a metallurgical point of view, below the rolling temperature at which the roll is rolled
Q:Help! I did something to my stainless steel ring?
My fiancé got a Tungsten wedding band. It's super tough and doesn't scratch. We made sure to get an extended warranty, because those rings can't be resized and otherwise we'd have to pay for a new one. We were thinking about titanium, but it's really light and he just didn't like the feel of it. The tungsten was heavy and felt durable and manly. He also loves the color, it's darker than silver so it looks non traditional. Make sure to get a ring with a curved band for comfort, or he may not like wearing it. Platinum actually scratches easily, so don't even think of it! My fiancé's wedding band was about $250, a bit more with the warranty. Stainless steel will be cheaper, but it's not as durable or scratch resistant as tungsten.
Q:Are Black Steel and Black Iron the same?
My son is a bit and spur maker,I asked him about that and he told me that it is a tag they put on bits so a novice person will pay more for a bit that is not any better. Steel is Steel You should have a lot of bite with that bit because it is a pretty fine diameter. The black patina will wear off with use. BTW he just sent two silver bits to a big show in Reno Nev. I have not seen them or pictures of them but he has a $2,000 price tag on each of them. They must be real elaborate probably very fancy spade bits with highly engraved multicolored different metal butterflies on the ports.
Q:What is the steel industry?
The steel industry is an industry that produces steel. It is one of the largest industries in the world, with China as the leading steel producer