Hot dip galvanized steel (HDGI), ZINCALUME STEEL COIL
SGCC,ENG10142, DX51D, ASTM A653
SMOOTH OR MATTE
MARBLE GRAIN OR WOOD GRAIN
EXPOXY, POLYESTER, PVDF
TOP LACQURE COATING
BACK LACQURE COATING
100000 TON per year
10 YEARS OF OUTDOOR USING FOR PE
Applications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil:
1) Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc.
2) Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3) Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4) Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
Coating Chief Feature
|Project||Pencil hardness||Reverse impact||T bending||Cupping test||MEK cleaning|
|Front/back||≥ H/2H||≥ 9J/6J||≤ 3T/5T||≥ 6mm/4mm||≥ 100time/50time|
Structure of GI/PPGI
Protecting from scratchs and contamination
Chemical resistance and formability
Workability, corrosion resistance and adhesion to the primer coating
Good adhesion and corrosion resistance
Corrosion resistance and adhesion to the substrate
- Q:Difference between Cold Rolled steel and Castle Forged steal. Game of Thrones.?
- Castle Forged Steel
- Q:Purchase Steel - For Construction Purpose?
- I'd keep in mind whether your potential supplier is close enough to still give you good service, and provide delivery when you need it. I'd want to contact as many local companies as possible, in order to get competitive bids. Then, I'd pick the lowest cost bids that I felt would still provide the service I needed. Most decisions of this sort, in the end, are based on price.
- Q:how are cold steel swords made?
- What Is Cold Steel
- Q:Can you use steel strings on a classical guitar?
- Do not put steel strings on a classical guitar under any circumstances. It will quickly and completely destroy the guitar. Classical guitars are lightly braced since nylon strings are relatively low tension. The additional tension of the steel strings will quickly warp the top and rip off the bridge. Ignore the know-nothing who gave you dangerous advice.
- Q:Steel sheet vs paper?
- The 2 objects will have the same size and shape. Therefore they will have the same air resistance. So the heavier object (the sheet of paper) will reach the ground first.
- Q:can i heat treat and temper ASTM A36 steel?
- A36 is plain carbon structural steel. A36 could almost be considered junk steel. It is not suitable for cutting tools in any respect, as it is far to soft to hold an edge. A36 generally cannot be heat-treated, A36 can only be strengthened by cold-working, and even then, only up to about 60,000 psi. Heating the steel will only make it softer. The only real virtue of A36 is that it's easy to work with, it's easily cut and machined and it is very easy to weld. This is good for making steel structure, but not for knives. Probably the most popular material for knife blades is type 440C stainless. 440C is easy to work with in the un-treated state, and the heat treatment procedure is relatively simple.
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Indirect reading methodIn some parts of the steel tape can not be used directly, can use the ruler or ruler, the zero alignment measurement, ruler and measurement direction; steel tape measure distance to a whole scale ruler or ruler, with more than a long reading amount. (3).Some errors in measuring steel tape
- Q:How much is obselete steel worth when sold as scrap?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:I need flint and steel how do i get it?
- no common flint and steel in the house === you need to buy a Boy Scout - flint and steel fire starter kit === or a BIC lighter ... the other thing is a small jar filled with water [[ capped and water level near the top.]] hold the water-jar over some
- Q:Rolled oats VS Steel cut oats?
- Steel cut oats taste the best but rolled oats will do just fine too.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range