Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
Features of Clear Float Glass:
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Specifications of Clear Float Glass:
Applications of Clear Float Glass:
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:How do you pack something into (Qian Jin) plexiglass?
- The material is called a cold gel. First, some cold gel is injected into the mold, and then put into the specimen or other objects (Photos), then injected with cold gel, sealed, and then polished. Cold gels can be colored as needed. Cold gel products the biggest feature is not parting, what the image of the enclosure.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- This screen is indeed the original Samsung screen, Samsung Electronics, Tianjin Corporation assembly production.TSEC is the sign of Tianjin's samsung. So he wrote the MADE IN CHINA (TSEC) behind him
- Q:Will toughened glass break naturally?
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Suggest that you use semi tempered glass for bathroom glass, do not use non tempered, and the other two are not high prices, that is, shock resistance, heat resistance is not good, very crispThere is this, now you can choose several materials made of transparent or translucent, (the simplest is to take a rub, ha ha)
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- Hand paste raw material: surface felt, short cut felt, square cloth.Winding: continuous fiber, surface felt, stitched felt, mesh fabricMolding, BMCRatio: surface felt: resin =1:9
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet classification: according to material classification can be divided into solid wood board, artificial board two major categories;(two) according to the classification of formation can be divided into solid board, plywood, fiberboard, decorative panels, fire panels, particleboard, core board, bamboo board, MDF, fine core board, finger board, melamine board, waterproof board, gypsum board, cement board, paint free plate, paint board, particleboard acrylic plate, etc..
- Q:How is the glass made?
- The shape of each vessel is irregular. It is shining like a holy lotus under the light. It was introduced that the vessel was blown through a wooden mold. In the 30s of the last century, Artaud also successfully designed many glassware, this free form of utensils is still in production, has become one of Artaud's masterpiece.
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- The iron oxide content of ultra white float glass is low, so the raw materials (sand or sandstone) to low iron content, iron content can be the best sand control below 0.03%
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The requirements of the desiccant performance must have low initial adsorption capacity, easy production and operation, while the remaining strong adsorption capacity, ensure the sealing hollow glass has more adsorption capacity and only adsorption, water molecules with wear strength, usually choose 3A molecular sieve as a special adsorption of hollow glass as for the special agent, contain volatile sealant, special ability requirements of desiccant adsorption of organic molecules, the general choice of 13X molecular sieve, molecular adsorption as water and adsorption of organic compounds by sieve. The desiccant absorption capacity of the water vapor as the desiccant temperature varies, different desiccant absorbs water vapor in a given number of different temperature conditions, depending on the hollow glass cavity obtained rate of water vapor, water vapor growth rate is a function of several factors
- Q:Water glass, ceramics, ordinary cement, quartz glass, what are these chemicals?
- Water glass chemical formula is Na2SiO3.9H2O, usually quartz and caustic soda (NaOH) wet production, or with quartz and soda ash (Na2CO3) dry production, both need high temperature.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range