Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
Features of 2mm Clear Float Glass:
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Specifications of 2mm Clear Float Glass:
Applications of 2mm Clear Float Glass:
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- To keep the sealant unchanged for a long time, it must require the sealant has good anti-aging properties, if the material quality is not good, it will affect the life of hollow glass products, in all sealants, most can reflect is butyl rubber as the basic raw materials of various types of sealant sealant and moisture barrier properties, and so on standard hollow glass curtain wall curtain wall must adopt double sealing is a very correct decision. Here are a variety of sealants water vapor permeability coefficient table, from the table we can see that the structure of glue can not be used as insulating glass sealant alone.
- Q:Who has information about power plants chimneys, water glass, acid resistant concrete?
- The characteristics of water glass concrete acid: water glass acid resistant concrete with water glass as binder, sodium fluorosilicate as hardening agent, adding acid powder and acid aggregate or other additives according to a certain proportion. Features: the acid and good heat resistance, it can resist all kinds of strong oxidizing acid (such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid) and most corrosive gases (oxygen, sulfur dioxide) erosion at high temperature (1000 DEG C) still has good acid resistance, mechanical strength and high. But this material is not resistant to hydrofluoric acid, more than 300 degrees of hot phosphoric acid and higher fatty acids or oleic acid erosion. Is a commonly used anti-corrosion material, it has a wide range of materials, acid resistance good, low cost advantages. Its disadvantages are no alkali resistance, poor impermeability and water resistance, complex construction, long maintenance period.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale, which is made of c- glass, has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- Compared with pure nylon 3., nylon reinforced mechanical strength, rigidity, heat resistance, creep resistance and fatigue strength greatly increased, elongation, shrinkage, hygroscopicity, wear resistance decreased 4. performance mainly depends on the fiber and resin adhesive strength, content, aspect ratio and orientation. Injection molding and extrusion molding is widely used in aerospace, automotive,. Mechanical, chemical and other fields of manufacturing heat stress structure of plastic parts in 5. PA with 30% glass fiber, PA, mechanical properties, dimensional stability, heat resistance, ageing resistance performance is obviously improved, the fatigue strength is 2.5 times enhancement. 6. reinforced materials used to improve nylon properties of glass fiber reinforced materials, asbestos fiber, carbon fiber, titanium metal, with glass fiber, improve the heat resistance of nylon, dimensional stability, rigidity, mechanical properties (tensile strength and The bending strength, especially mechanical) significantly improves the performance, become excellent performance engineering plastic. Glass fiber reinforced nylon has long fiber and short fiber reinforced nylon two, widely used in gear, bearing, fan blade, impeller, bicycle parts, auto parts, industrial gear and a number of precision engineering products with. Heat resistance, oil resistance, chemical resistance and good abrasion resistance, but also greatly reduce the water absorption rate of raw materials and shrinkage, has excellent dimensional stability and excellent mechanical strength.
- Q:The difference between natural crystal and crystal glass, merits and demerits!
- Crystal glass according to PBO (lead oxide) content is divided into high (24%PBO and above), medium (18%PBO), low (12%-16%PBO) three grades. Grading standards are similar to gold. International standard crystal glass is 24%PBO, so merchants will also call this class "24K"". If you go to buy, say some similar "jargon", the other party will feel that you are more adept, encountered illegal businesses, nor dare to fool you.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- Glazed tile of this tile is made of tile bottom and surface of a layer of glazed, that is, in the ceramic embryo on the glaze, after high temperature and high pressure firing, ceramic tile glaze is mainly to increase the beauty of the role of ceramic. Glazed tiles are divided into floor tiles and wall tiles according to the place of use.
- Q:FRP process piping manufacturing process?
- Glass tube wall structure from inside to outside are: glass fiber reinforced plastic lining layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic sub lining layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic winding layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic external protection layer.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:Is the price of glass raw material the biggest proportion of quartz?
- In the long run, quartz is a non renewable energy source, and the trend is rising for a long time.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range