Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
Features of 2mm Clear Float Glass:
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Specifications of 2mm Clear Float Glass:
Applications of 2mm Clear Float Glass:
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- The glass production process mainly includes: raw material pre processing. The massive raw material crushing, wet material drying, iron containing raw materials for iron removal treatment, in order to ensure the quality of glass batch preparation. 2. The melting of glass batch. High temperature heating in the furnace or crucible kiln, to form a uniform, no bubble, and meet the requirements of molding liquid glass. The forming of liquid glass products. Processed into the required shape, such as tablet, a variety of utensils. The heat treatment by annealing and quenching process, eliminate the internal stress generated or glass phase separation or crystallization, and the change of glass structure.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- According to the degree of finish is divided into yaguangyoumianzhuan and light glazed tiles. At present, the ground material with more matte glazed tiles.The tiles (or tiles) is the use of earth embryo (or earth embryo to add some ore powder) after high temperature and high pressure one-time firing, using the surface and bottom of embryo material basically identical (except for the special process such as tiles, tiles in the new fill glaze series). Vitreous tile belongs to all ceramic product. Its abrasion resistance and flexural strength are very high, the water absorption rate (tile water absorption rate is less than 1 per thousand). Before the tiles mainly used for flooring, tiles, as a wall material is mainly used for high-grade Gaestgiveriet Hotel, office space, but now, with the living standard and the improvement of consumption level, the home use tiles for the kitchen wall materials are more and more family.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The chemical composition of glass is Na2SiO3, CaSiO3, SiO2 or Na2O - CaO - 6SiO2, is the main component of silicate, is an amorphous solid irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and tempered glass made by physical or chemical methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:Does fiberglass contain formaldehyde? I'm a hair salon. Buy a glass fiber reinforced plastic shampoo bed, there is always a pungent smell of the body, there is no harm to it, including formaldehyde free
- Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are referred to as glass fiber reinforced plastics or glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- The tiles (or tiles) is the use of earth embryo (or earth embryo to add some ore powder) after high temperature and high pressure one-time firing, using the surface and bottom of embryo material basically identical (except for the special process such as tiles, tiles in the new fill glaze series).
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale, which is made of c- glass, has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- The general case is the principal. Such as doors and windows, glass, glass partition, ceiling, and so on.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- If the original piece of glass with good quality of Qingdao Jin Jing, Jiangmen farun, TGI, CSG, luoyang.... These glass plants are relatively stable, and is a large enterprise, if the processing technology is good, it depends on the processing unit of the process, this is not recommended.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Comparison of properties between organic glass fiber reinforced plastic and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic,Organic glass fiber reinforced plastic (short resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight (the same size of inorganic glass weight is about 1.2 times of plexiglass)Organic glass steel defects: 1, not high temperature. (in general, Fahrenheit 70 degrees Celsius, has started 2, not aging deformation). (ultraviolet effect of easy deformation and easy to fade) 3 burning.4, give off harmful gases to human health and environmental protection, the influence of.5, the cost is high, and the price of raw materials, the fluctuations of.6 waste is not easy to deal with.
- Q:What is the density of glass flake cement?
- Glass flake is an important raw material for producing heavy anti-corrosion coatings, pearlescent pigments and plastic products indispensable, used in anti-corrosion field, can significantly improve the anticorrosive performance of the coatings, prolong the service life of the object; used in the manufacture of glass flake pearlescent pigment, pearlescent pigment luster far better than natural mica, synthetic mica pearlescent pigment production, and has antiseptic and anti ultraviolet function; used in plastics industry, plastic products can increase the strength, prevent thermoplastic plastic precision parts made of thermal deformation, improve the stability of space.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range