Heat-Reflective Coating Glass, also called Solar Control Coating Glass, is a kind of coated glass which has a specific coating deposited by online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) or offline PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), making the optical performances of the glass change and producing the required reflective color.
1. Effectively limit the incident amount/incidence of the solar radiation with obvious shading effect.
2. Have a good view-obscured function for indoor objects and building components.
3. Save energy and reduce the running expenses of air conditioners.
4. Have a good decorative effect for the external walls of buildings.
5. Have a fine view-shielding function for indoor objects and construction components.
6. Designed for single use or composite use into coated laminated glass, coated tempered glass, coated insulating glass or other coated composite glass.
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass is mainly used for curtain walls.
- Q:What is glass made of?
- The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- The glass DV plate is made of glass and consists of two or more glass laminated glass.
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- Ultra white glass raw materials imported or made of iron high transmittance (transmission rate of up to 92%), through tempering (heating quenching), so that the strength of the glass increased 3--5 times, broken glass debris particle degree of safety, no harm to human body. The thickness of 2MM, 3MM, 3.2MM 4MM, etc..
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- Hand paste raw material: surface felt, short cut felt, square cloth.Winding: continuous fiber, surface felt, stitched felt, mesh fabricMolding, BMCRatio: surface felt: resin =1:9
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- Add the mechanical properties of glass fiber, toughening agent  blends in nylon. The results showed that with the increase of fiber content, the tensile strength, the flexural strength of the composites is greatly improved, the impact strength is more complicated, toughening agent is added, toughness is greatly improved. The material adding glass 30% ~ 35%. 8% to 12% of the toughening materials, the best comprehensive mechanical properties.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet material means a flat rectangular building material plate with a width of more than 2 times its thickness, usually made of flat rectangular building material, used as a wall, ceiling, or floor member. Also refers to the forging, rolling or casting of the metal plate, divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate, thick plate, usually made of standard size flat rectangular building material board.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Inorganic glass is quartz (SiO2) glass. Its toughness and strength are better than that of organic glass, but inorganic glass has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. It is superior to plexiglass
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bullet proof glass is made of glued laminated material, which is glued together with many pieces of glass or high strength organic board. Generally has the following three layers of structure:Bearing layer: firstly, the layer is broken by impact, and the glass with large thickness and high strength is used. It can destroy warhead or change warhead shape, and make it lose the ability to move forward.Transition layer: the general use of organic adhesive material, strong adhesion, light fastness, can absorb part of impact energy, change the direction of the bullet forward. A very strong and transparent chemical film is sandwiched between laminated glass. This can not only effectively prevent bullet shooting, but also has the properties of surge resistance, explosion resistance, shock resistance and no cracks after impact.Safety protection layer: this layer is made of high strength glass or high strength transparent organic material. It has better elasticity and toughness, can absorb most impact energy, and ensure that the bullet can not penetrate the layer
- Q:Who can tell me the raw material and function of the flashy glass?
- The roll of the roll is rotated, and the glass belt is pulled out of the tin groove into the annealing furnace. After annealing and cutting, the flat glass product is obtained.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range