Heat-Reflective Coating Glass, also called Solar Control Coating Glass, is a kind of coated glass which has a specific coating deposited by online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) or offline PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), making the optical performances of the glass change and producing the required reflective color.
1. Effectively limit the incident amount/incidence of the solar radiation with obvious shading effect.
2. Have a good view-obscured function for indoor objects and building components.
3. Save energy and reduce the running expenses of air conditioners.
4. Have a good decorative effect for the external walls of buildings.
5. Have a fine view-shielding function for indoor objects and construction components.
6. Designed for single use or composite use into coated laminated glass, coated tempered glass, coated insulating glass or other coated composite glass.
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass is mainly used for curtain walls.
- Q:May I ask what specific aspects of German foam glass and foam glass made in China are?
- Germany first foam glass from the production process is automatic production line, proportion of raw materials, mixing, grinding, into the furnace foaming, stripping, pipeline operations, and 24 hours of uninterrupted production, full computer monitoring, the whole process of online cutting, according to the requirements of automatic generation of the required thickness and size. 100% waste glass as raw material.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- Formed by converting molten glass to a solid product of a fixed shape. The process must take place within a certain temperature range. This is a cooling process. The glass is first converted from a viscous liquid to a plastic state, and then to a brittle solid. The forming method can be divided into two categories: manual forming and mechanical forming.
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- Excellent technical performance, it can meet the corrosion protection requirements in the corrosive environment. Technical indexes are formulated for different coating varieties and matching. Such as chemical resistance medium, salt water resistance, salt fog resistance, heat and humidity resistance, oil resistance, mildew resistance, atmospheric aging, etc.. In addition, heavy duty coating has good adhesion to metal substrate. The coating has good physical and mechanical properties, such as low shrinkage, proper hardness, toughness, wear resistance and temperature resistance.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass, also called toughened glass, is a kind of prestressed glass. It uses physical or chemical methods to form a compressive stress layer on the surface of glass. The glass itself has a higher compressive strength and will not cause damage. When the glass is subjected to external force, the pressure layer may be part of the tensile stress offset, avoid broken glass, although tempered glass is in large internal stress state, but the glass no internal defects, without causing damage, so as to achieve the purpose of improving the strength of glass. It is well known that microcracks on the surface of materials are the main causes of material rupture. Because the microcrack will expand gradually under the action of tension, and finally crack along the crack. And because of the large compressive stress on the surface of the glass, the microcracks on the glass surface become more fine and even heal under the action of extrusion".
- Q:A fireproof material is? Except glass wool, rock wool? Please tell me what is the raw material of these materials is?
- The performance of phenolic insulation board: 1, excellent fireproof performance: polyurethane and polystyrene and other organic materials, after combustion, will produce smoke and poisonous, easy to cause the deaths, but also increase the difficulty of fire suppression. The phenolic insulation board fire burning, combustion performance up to grade A, the high temperature of 180 DEG C (instantaneous 250 C), 100 mm thick phenolic foam flame resistant capacity of up to 1 hours without penetration. With carbon, no dripping, no curling, no melting phenomenon in the direct effect of flame, the flame surface to form a layer of graphite foam layer, the foam structure effective protection layer in 2, the excellent; insulation properties: low thermal conductivity (
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range. It can be made into various shapes by moulds.
- Q:Consult the experts on injection molding. Injection of raw materials Riga glass material, OK?
- It is not possible to add glass material directly, but there is a glass (fiber) material on the market.PA+GF30, for example, means that 30% glass fiber is added to PA. GF is the abbreviation of glass fiber.
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- There's no problem with fiberglass mesh.
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- Hollow glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, the glass by the internal filling the hollow aluminum isolation desiccant, and the hollow part filled with dry air or inert gas, and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulfide rubber or plastic structure, form dry space glass.
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The requirements of the desiccant performance must have low initial adsorption capacity, easy production and operation, while the remaining strong adsorption capacity, ensure the sealing hollow glass has more adsorption capacity and only adsorption, water molecules with wear strength, usually choose 3A molecular sieve as a special adsorption of hollow glass as for the special agent, contain volatile sealant, special ability requirements of desiccant adsorption of organic molecules, the general choice of 13X molecular sieve, molecular adsorption as water and adsorption of organic compounds by sieve. The desiccant absorption capacity of the water vapor as the desiccant temperature varies, different desiccant absorbs water vapor in a given number of different temperature conditions, depending on the hollow glass cavity obtained rate of water vapor, water vapor growth rate is a function of several factors
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range