Description of Chinese Knot With Viscose Carpet
Chinese Knot With Viscose
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 6.0cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detail photoes of Chinese Knot With Viscose CarpetPackage
Packing of Chinese Knot With Viscose CarpetPackage
Package :Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Similar rug? (original from pbteen)?
- here okorder.com
- Q:Does man-made fibre carpet contain formaldehyde?
- Decoration materials are containing formaldehyde, but as long as not beyond the scope of the relationship is not, because we have to use more materials in the decoration. The plywood used for interior decoration, joinery board, MDF and particleboard and other man-made sheet. The adhesives used in the production of wood-based panels are mainly formaldehyde, and the residual and non reactive formaldehyde in the plate will gradually release to the surrounding environment, forming the main body of formaldehyde in the indoor air. The use of wood-based panel furniture manufacturing. Some manufacturers in order to seek profits, the use of substandard plates, or in the bonding of veneer materials used inferior glue, plates and glue formaldehyde exceeded the standard. The other decoration materials containing formaldehyde and possible to emit, such as stickers Qiangbu, wallpaper, carpet, paint and paint. Decoration materials used are still more, and each material contains a little, then it will make formaldehyde content higher, so that we will cause harm to the human body.
- Q:What is a carpet ironing belt?
- Carpet hot belt is a kind of advanced imported adhesive material composite, stable performance, safety non-toxic, strong adhesive force, high temperature resistance, flexibility, not easy to crack materials.
- Q:patterns for braided rugs?
- Try this site, it's the best one I've found so far. All you ever wanted to know about making rugs the old fashioned way: with braids of rags. From the simple to mind-blowing, designs, colors, patterns, history, instructions, how to add braids, the many different styles of rugs, projects for the beginner, suppliers and much, much more
- Q:Mysterious carpet stains strike again-.-?
- Treating any carpet stain depends on what your carpet is made of. If it's wool or another natural fiber, it will be harder to treat these stains. If it's synthetic (most wall-to-wall carpet falls into this category), you may have an easier time. A diluted solution of brake cleaner, which contains the same chemicals that professional dry cleaning incorporates, will work to remove most food stains. This is a nasty chemical, and you have to consider whether you want the fumes in your house -- but it will do the job better than off-the-shelf carpet cleaning products. Whatever solvent you try, the method is to blot up as much of the stain as you can, wet it (with water or a cleaning solution), and blot some more. Don't rub, as this will abrade the carpet fibers and work the stain in deeper. I would try plain water on the shampoo stain before anything else. For the nail polish on the floor -- depends on what kind of floor surface you are talking about. You might try applying a non-acetone nail polish remover *just* to the polish spot, with a Q-tip. Avoid using an acetone-based remover (will damage almost any surface). If your floor is vinyl or laminate (engineered faux wood), you may have better luck trying to gently scrape it off with a table knife. Finally, if you have wall-to-wall carpeting, a professional carpet steaming service is a pretty good buy for the kind of results you get (and the work you save yourself). Consider spending a couple hundred bucks and skipping all the work. Good luck!
- Q:How soft is the carpet after washing?
- After several dry foam carpet after washing, some foam debris and fiber bottom could not wash, then, must adopt the pumping method will bottom dirt, sand, water, and can make the rolling brush, absorb away dirt, restore the original soft and clean.
- Q:Will carpet pad under a rug damage our wood floors?
- NO ... There are special anti slip mats that go under rugs for a couple reasons.. These mats are made to hold the area rug in place and not bunch up and let the rug walk.. These mats also let the wood breathe and won t stain the wood. Regular carpet pad isn t made to do this. Plus the thinnest carpet pad you can get is 1/4 and that , along with a rug can actually be a tripping hazard.. I also don t know what kind of floor you have and there is a possibility that a rubber pad can react w/ certain finishes on wood and and permanitely stain the wood, just a possibility GL
- Q:Homemade Kirby carpet Shampoo?
- I use homemade carpet cleaner in my Bissell ProHeat. I grate a bar of Zote--or use 1 Tbsp. Zote flakes mix with about 2 cups hot water. You would want the mix to sit for a while, or even put it in a jar shake it, to get the chunks/flakes to dissolve. I use this recipe find it is just as good, if not better, than the expensive store-bought stuff.
- Q:Do Rug Dr's Really Work? What do most Stores charge to Rent them, & How long?
- Carpet, a baby , and sick dogs, you have a serious problem. Better to have a pro do it are you will be paying a doctor for your child. If it smells bacteria is growing in there. Do something serious, it is. I had a problem with a child pulling the nipple off his bottle . Wasn't long before the bottle had to go and the carpet had to be taken care of. I did the unbelievable and my neighbors thought I was crazy.It was Texas and it was hot. Pulled that carpet out and washed it on the drive way. Dried in two days. Ok , it needed to be relayed by carpet people, but cost me less than cleaning.It came out as good as new. Just used liquid kitchen soap on it and a big broom.You may not be able to do this at this time of year. So hire a pro, and make sure they use a disinfectant in the cleaning water. Carpet sellers don't want you to know you can do this, they hate it, but it is cheaper than replacing it and even cleaning it some times. Some of the pad may have to be replaced if it is really bad. Sorry, but its going to cost.
- Q:can i safely machine wash a sheepskin rug?
- Because it is dyed purple dry-cleaning is the best cleaning technique to preserve the colour long term. You could wash the sheepskin with the correct sheepskin woolskin wash but some of the dye colour will run out in the rinse water. Salt is a natural dye fixative so I use salt in the final rinse water to reduce dye run. Don't use a normal woolwash, this is not suitable for the leather. A sheepskin carding brush is great to brush out knots before and after you wash a sheepskin rug to prevent matting.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range