Description of Chinese Knot With Viscose Carpet
Chinese Knot With Viscose
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 6.0cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detail photoes of Chinese Knot With Viscose CarpetPackage
Packing of Chinese Knot With Viscose CarpetPackage
Package :Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:How do you make Hook Rugs?
- Get yourself a piece of 'rug canvas' and buy a 'rug hook' and several different 'colors' of 'rug yarn' to 'fit' the size of canvas and hook. Start 'hooking' in any 'corner' and just go across to the next corner, then back ... and you can 'draw your own design' or just use 'different colors' randomly ... and the 'hook' should have 'instructions' on how to use it. It's best if you buy the 'already cut' yarn and fold it in half when you 'hook' but if you do that with your 'first' rug (which can be really small until you learn how to 'hook well') then you can decide whether you want to 'cut your own yarn' when you do your next rug. Good luck and HAVE FUN! I've hooked many 'rugs' and wall hangings, and it's a 'total blast' ... but I can't do it any more due to rheumatoid arthritis ... so you can now have 'all the fun' I'd have, with my blessing.
- Q:How to do if there is instant noodles soup on the carpet?
- 1. daily maintenance: Hair and fiber on the surface of carpet can be cleaned by brush and adhensive plaster in daily life. 2. the recovery under the heavy load: The carpet is not easy to restore under furniture's weight. You can lay wet towel on the depression of the carpet, steam from the top with electric iron, then dry it with a hair dryer. 3. handling of emergency situations: If there are spilled drinks or stained stains on the carpet, the most effective remedial method is immediately handling. With a dry cloth or paper to absorb water (do not scrub), with diluted and mild detergent (neutral or cold dish detergent washing ) to daub a little on parts, again with dry cloth to wipe clean. Do not use detergent with chlorine and bleaching water. 4. handling of unknown conditions: You can wipe dirt with alcohol firstly, when it is dry, brush off the dirt with a soft brush. Hot water with lemon pieces is also effective. 5.the use of skid resistent pad : A thin or small carpet, unless laid by the furniture, it is often easy to slide.
- Q:how to remove ingrained carpet stains?
- The stain is probably in the pad as well as the carpet. Try having a carpet cleaner work on it. That's probably the most effective thing you could do...
- Q:Hep-I want to put an area rug between my sofas in den-wood floors whitewalls, bookcases-sofas leather paprika?
- Hi there, I am a professional interior designer for almost 20 years. Absolutely find a rug that has mostly contrasting colors. Green is a great choice because it is the complimentary color of red which is in the same family as paprika. The best shade of green to use is moss or a more muted green. Try to stay away from anything that has too bright of a green shade it may compete too much with the paprika sofa. It would be great to find something that has paprika and maybe ivory or white accents. This will pull all the colors together. Try adding some very textural white or ivory pillows to the sofa to soften the texture of leather. This will make the white walls appear intentional. Also, try to find some artwork that incorporates the green and paprika; this is where you can bring in another splash of color maybe blue or gold. Last but not least an awesome touch for a room such as this will be to find some large paprika color pots a few different sizes and add some indoor plants (silk is fine if you can find some realistic versions). If you combine all these elements guaranteed you will have a really great space to enjoy! Good luck and have fun!!!
- Q:Invisibility or magic carpet?
- So the magic carpet has a very high loiter capability? Being a rug its profile would be minimal,and the radar signature would be almost non-existent. If I could attach weapons hardpoints on it,I would go for the rug.Some stealth wepons would work a dream.
- Q:How to remove yellowing stains from wool rug.?
- That depends on what the stains are from. If they are from food, some oxygen type cleaners can lighten them, If they are from bleeding of the dyes in the rug colors (which can happen with some inexpensive wool oriental type carpets), there is not much you can do. If it is pet stains, a good professional cleaning company can often remove them. I have owned a lot of oriental carpets and I highly recommend finding a professional cleaner who specializes in cleaning them. It usually costs about $100 to have an 8 x 11 carpet cleaned, but they can make them look (and smell) like new. I don t think you should try to clean the rug with any water based cleaners or shampooing. Some one I know had a rug very much like yours and when they tried to damp shampoo it all of the red color bled into the white areas and ruined it.
- Q:car carpet replacement cost?
- Car Carpet Replacement
- Q:Why Does My Cat Sleep On Carpets?
- My cats are the same as yours. Couldnt figure it out. My husband solved the riddle for me. It was what was under the carpet. Heat ducts ran where they slept and it was the warmth that mine were seaking. Hope this helps
- Q:Has anyone used a Rug Doctor on their carpets? What were your results?
- Rug Doctor works great but for stains like that, it probably would not help. I have found that a simple product, Windex, or another glass cleaner with ammonia, has worked very well to make marker and dye type stains almost disappear. Worth a try, then use the rug doctor on the whole house.
- Q:Eco friendly carpet cleaner solution?
- Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. They have a list of stains to choose from, but in your case I would just look up the solutions that they tell you how to make. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range