Detailed Product Description
Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine
1. Professional supplier, quality guarantee
2. Easy to operate, solid structure
China Supplier of Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine with Best Price
Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine:
Mug Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine / Plate Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine / Cap Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine / Combo Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine.
- Q:Thermal conductive materials used in electrical and electronic equipment that is the best?
- Flexible thermal pad And so on some new material which is the best? Is the heat sink? With copper! To put some silicon grease is not the case The heat dissipation of material, the best is to use cooling silicon sheet, it can be very good
- Q:What are the factors affecting heat transfer rate of the chemical equipment
- Cold and hot medium temperature, cold and hot medium heat transfer,
- Q:Carbon steel, stainless steel, copper heat transfer effect
- The heat transfer effect is best copper, stainless steel, carbon steel finally
- Q:The types of heat exchangers have?
- the classification of the non-metallic materials heat exchanger (1) graphite heat exchanger (2) the fluorine plastic heat exchanger (3) ceramic fiber composite heat exchanger (4) glass steel heat exchanger
- Q:What are heat exchange equipment
- In the chemical plant, so the heat exchange equipment investment accounted for about 10% ~ 20% of the total investment; In the refinery, accounts for about 35% ~ 35% of total investment. Over the past 20 years, so the heat exchange equipment in energy storage, conversion, recovery, and new energy utilization and has been widely used in pollution control.
- Q:Heat conduction oil furnace with coal or electricity?
- Electricity more energy conservation and environmental protection
- Q:Industrial common heat transfer (heat transfer
- The basic way of heat transfer 3 kinds, namely: heat conduction, convection and radiation in the semiconductor refrigeration
- Q:For the same device and circulating thermal coefficient and countercurrent heat transfer coefficient is what relation?
- Little effects on downstream flow heat exchange coefficient. It should be said that both close. With the influence of heat transfer coefficient with fluid flow velocity, fluid property (related to import and export temperature), the structure of the equipment. The same device, a heat transfer coefficient of downstream and upstream won't, but the gap is not big. The same device, so the heat exchange area of the same; Upstream downstream, logarithmic mean temperature difference is different Assumes that the heat transfer coefficient is consistent, fluid temperature of import and export have change Inlet temperature and temperature changes, fluid physical properties are changed, the physical properties changed little Fluid physical properties are changed, heat transfer coefficient is also have change So the heat transfer coefficient, but the impact is not big.
- Q:Iron heating tube, quartz heating tube who fast heat conduction
- Heating speed refers to only a few meters dozens of seconds or a few minutes, if the heating time more than ten minutes, half an hour or more, or suggest use metal pipe, iron pipe than stainless steel heating tube of low cost, but if no rust bad back for a long time, if have been use the low cost or iron pipe
- Q:Please specify in heat transfer equipment, scale, the existence of the gray scale of the effects of heat transfer process
- Baking soda scaling With the scale of the aluminum kettle boil water, put 1 small spoon saleratus, boil off for a few minutes, scale namely except.
As a leading manufacturer, all Microtec products are fully assembled by our state of the art manufacturing facility prior to shipment and released only after extensive testing and inspection by our qualified technicians, maintaining the strictest quality control procedures.Our mission is to be a world supplier of Heat Transfer Products and Consumables. We are committed to the principal of satisfying customer and market demands, pursing scientific administration and superior quality by using the latest technology grounded in a thorough understanding of the end-user's needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;SGS; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range