Detailed Product Description
Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine
1. Professional supplier, quality guarantee
2. Easy to operate, solid structure
China Supplier of Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine with Best Price
Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine:
Mug Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine / Plate Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine / Cap Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine / Combo Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine.
- Q:What are the factors affecting heat transfer rate of the chemical equipment
- Cold and hot medium temperature, cold and hot, cold and hot medium heat transfer medium flow state if (fluid), thermal conductivity, heat transfer interface and other hot and cold medium heat capacity, etc
- Q:The working principle of new special viscous material scatter equipment?
- Break up after the material fall into drying equipment inside the cylinder, the material in the drying drum under uniform of copy board flipping, evenly dispersed in contact with the hot air fully and achieve drying of heat and mass transfer.
- Q:What is the difference between diversion in heat exchanger heat exchanger and diversion?
- In diversion tube heat exchanger is inside the shell side of heat exchanger tube set up within the guide tube make the before or after the end of the heat exchanger without diverting tube before use hard to make full use of the heat transfer of heat exchange tube, thereby increasing the effective heat transfer area of heat exchanger. The diversion tube used In the floating head or fixed tube plate heat exchanger, and less common in the u-tube heat exchanger.
- Q:Thermal equipment fouling and slagging what's the harm?
- (1) can react with other sediment in the furnace tube, become the undissolved scale; (2) because of its poor heat transfer, in some cases, may cause the furnace tube overtemperature that burn out; (3) can cause metal corrosion under the sediment.
- Q:Industrial common heat transfer (heat transfer
- Mainly by heat conduction heat transfer, and heat transfer between air and joints are mainly thermal convection.
- Q:The working principle of rotary kiln is what?
- (1) rotary kiln, rotary kiln combustion equipment and pulverized coal combustion heat therein; As well as heat transfer equipment, raw materials absorb the heat of the gas for calcination. Sometimes other conveying equipment, from raw material feeding end to discharging end. And fuel combustion, heat transfer and the movement of raw materials must be reasonable and collaboration between the three, to make the heat generated by the fuel combustion can in raw material by rotary kiln, rotary kiln in a timely manner to the raw material, has reached the purpose of high-yield, high-quality, low consumption. (2) raw material movement in the particles in the rotary kiln, rotary kiln is more complicated. If the raw material particles on the kiln wall and the raw materials inside the layer without sliding phenomenon, raw material movement is often thought to be like this: raw materials under the action of friction, as a whole with the kiln wall rises slowly, when transferred to a certain height, the raw material layer surface and the horizontal plane Angle is equal to the Angle of the accumulation of raw materials, raw materials particles under the action of gravity, slipped along the bed. Because of the rotary kiln has certain gradient (rotary kiln), and raw material particles rolling, the biggest direction down along the slope, thus moving forward the distance.
- Q:What is heat transfer, heat transfer is wha
- Objects are able to heat transfer, but the heat conduction performance of different material is different. Easy to heat transfer object is called a good conductor of heat, not easy to heat transfer object called a poor conductor of heat, metals are good conductors of heat. Porcelain, wood and bamboo, leather, water is a poor conductor. Metal is most good at heat transfer in silver, followed by copper and aluminum. Heat transfer is the worst, cotton, wool, feathers, fur, asbestos, cork and other soft materials. Asbestos often used as insulation materials. Liquid, besides mercury, are not good at heat transfer, gas are not good at heat transfer more than liquid
- Q:Use finned tube condenser and evaporator, its fin spacing of how to choose
- Finned Tube, also called fins pipe or Finned Tube, English name is "Fin Tube" or "Finned Tube", also sometimes called the "Extended Surface Tube", namely the Extended Surface Tube. As the name implies, finned tube is on the original surface of the pipe (whether outer surface or inner surface) treatment on a lot of fin, the original surface extension, and form a unique heat transfer element.
- Q:Why do you say modern cooking heating equipment is a combination of three kinds of heat transfer?
- Modern cooking heating equipment, hot liquid (fire) (containers) bottom heating pan, pan gravy accept the pot from the surface of the hot water, this is the convection heat transfer; Heat from the surface of the pot to the inner surface, the surface or solid food by pan soup heating, heat from the solid ingredients appearance to the internal, is heat conduction; High temperature flue gas (flame) for vessels that is heated by radiation heat transfer at the same time. So modern cooking heating equipment is a combination of three kinds of heat transfer.
- Q:Carbon steel, stainless steel, copper heat transfer effect
- Thermal conductivity? Is the thermal conductivity copper effect will be better
As a leading manufacturer, all Microtec products are fully assembled by our state of the art manufacturing facility prior to shipment and released only after extensive testing and inspection by our qualified technicians, maintaining the strictest quality control procedures.Our mission is to be a world supplier of Heat Transfer Products and Consumables. We are committed to the principal of satisfying customer and market demands, pursing scientific administration and superior quality by using the latest technology grounded in a thorough understanding of the end-user's needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;SGS; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range