Detailed Product Description
Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine
1. Professional supplier, quality guarantee
2. Easy to operate, solid structure
China Supplier of Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine with Best Price
Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine:
Mug Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine / Plate Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine / Cap Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine / Combo Sublimation Heat Transfer Machine.
- Q:Refrigeration equipment of the evaporator
- Evaporator is also called heat absorber, which is by the boiling vaporization of liquid refrigerant load cooling or cooling heat transfer device object to be cooled. Evaporator can be divided into two kinds: one kind is the cooling liquid type, used for cooling liquid refrigerant, tube shell type evaporator and flooded evaporator (such as vertical pipe, spiral pipe, coil type).
- Q:The working principle of rotary kiln is what?
- All kinds of sports conditions on the influence of the central Angle, that is, to the filling coefficient of material, must be attention. If you want to maintain the stove filling coefficient, we have to make the kiln speed and feed speed to cooperate with each other, and keep a certain proportion; This is to increase production, quality, stable thermal system, and overcome the cluster of process conditions.
- Q:The basic principle of heat exchanger is what?
- The heat exchanger [is] will be part of the thermal fluid heat transfer to cold fluid equipment, also called heat exchanger. Is a kind of different temperature between two or more fluid heat transfer between the material energy saving equipment. Heat exchanger in chemical industry, petroleum, power, food and many other occupies an important place in the industrial production, its heat exchanger in chemical industry production can be used as a heater, cooler, condenser, evaporator and reboiler, etc., used widely.
- Q:What are the factors affecting heat transfer rate of the chemical equipment
- Cold and hot medium flow state (if) for fluid thermal conductivity, heat transfer interface
- Q:Heat conduction oil furnace with coal or electricity?
- Electric power can be adjusted by the use of heat conduction oil furnace, heat efficiency, save energy, reduce the cost, no pollution and environmental protection.
- Q:Thermal conductive materials used in electrical and electronic equipment that is the best?
- Seeing you is what equipment, each has his strong point, general or thermal conductive silicone: scientific thermal conductive paste, thermal conductive adhesive, thermal paste is given priority to. Rapid cooling requirements is not high, and want to operate, suggested thermal conductive silicone pads, thermal double-sided tape and kinds of thermal conductive silicone (used to glue need not buckle with cooling products), the cooling requirements high, better thermal conductive silicone.
- Q:Use finned tube condenser and evaporator, its fin spacing of how to choose
- Example 3: steam generator, the tube is the boiling water, flue gas pipe outside, fin should add in the flue gas side. When, should be paid attention to in the design, should as far as possible on the side of the heat transfer coefficient of the tube, in order to add fin. (2) such as pipe on both sides of the heat transfer coefficient is very small, in order to strengthen heat transfer, should be in both at the same time adding fin, if there is difficulties, on the structure, both sides are without fin. In this case, if only on one side and fin, the increase of heat transfer is not have obvious effect. Case 1: the traditional tubular air preheater, air tube go, flue gas pipe outside. Because is gas for gas heat exchanger, on both sides of the heat transfer coefficient is very low, the tube and fin and difficult, have to light tube. Example 2: heat pipe air preheater, although is still a flue gas heating the air, but because of the flue gas and air are outside the pipe flow, so the flue gas side and air side can be conveniently used finned tube, the heat transfer is greatly increased. (3) if the tubes on either side of the heat transfer coefficient is large, it is not necessary to adopt finned tube. Case 1: water/water heat exchanger, heat cold water with hot water, on both sides of the heat transfer coefficient is high enough, there is no need to use the finned tube. But in order to further enhance the heat transfer, can use threaded pipe or corrugated pipe instead of light. Example 2: power plant, the condenser tube is water vapor condensation, the tube water. On both sides of the heat transfer coefficient is very high, in general, without using finned tube.
- Q:What is heat transfer, heat transfer is wha
- Heat conduction is no macroscopic movement at the time of the heat transfer phenomena in the medium, its all can happen in solid, liquid and gas, but strictly speaking, only is the pure heat conduction in solids, and fluid even in static state, which will be due to the temperature gradient caused by the natural convection resulting from the density difference, therefore, the heat convection and heat transfer in the fluid at the same time.
- Q:High heat conduction oil equipment slot can discharge of oil pipeline from oil and gas separator directly below a line
- It would be done oil oxidation, don't do that!
- Q:Please specify in heat transfer equipment, scale, the existence of the gray scale of the effects of heat transfer process
- Heat transfer equipment, scale, gray scale of deposit will increase significantly the thermal resistance of metal interlayer, reduce the heat transfer efficiency. By softening, blocking heat water, scale removal, soot and other means to reduce in a timely manner
As a leading manufacturer, all Microtec products are fully assembled by our state of the art manufacturing facility prior to shipment and released only after extensive testing and inspection by our qualified technicians, maintaining the strictest quality control procedures.Our mission is to be a world supplier of Heat Transfer Products and Consumables. We are committed to the principal of satisfying customer and market demands, pursing scientific administration and superior quality by using the latest technology grounded in a thorough understanding of the end-user's needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;SGS; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range