Detailed Product Description
220V,110V Digital Mug Heat Press Transfer Machine
1.0-399 temperature range,0-999 Sec timing Range
2.One year warranty & CE
220V,110V Digital Mug Heat Press Transfer Machine
I. Mug Heat Press Transfer Machine Parameter :
- Diameter 7.5~9.5cm or 5.0-7.0cm
- Volume: 410*380*300mm
- Weight: 9KG
- Temperature Range 0-399
- Timing Range 0-999 Sec.
II. Mug Heat Press Transfer Machine technology:
- No limit on height of mug,could turn left and right,choose the most suitable place to print
- Be able to bear high temperature with silica gel,press equal,220°Ccould bear
- Light weight and portable, for use at malls, flea markets, shows, and more.
- Fully digital temperature control
- The heating mat could be heated if no mug in the machine
- Easy pressure adjustment ,Solid steel welded framework
- An amazing 3-Year/3,000-mug warranty on the heating parts
- Soft heater liner for accommodating inconsistent mugs
- Temperature readout accuracy +-1C
- User able end-of-cycle alarms
III. How to make a photo mug:
Step1: Place the print face down on the mug and secure it with thermally resistant tape. Place the tape on opposite ends of the print.
Step2: Slide the mug the mug press and apply pressure. Fifteen to twenty seconds later after the temperature reaches 180°C, remove the mug from the mug press.
Step3: Allow the mug to air cool at room temperature. Remove the tape when the mug is cool.
- Q:Why heater before operation will be into the air in the device?
- At high temperature, heat conduction oil and oxygen reaction, coking carbide which affect service life.
- Q:Thermal equipment fouling and slagging what's the harm?
- After thermal equipment fouling, often caused by poor heat transfer tube wall temperature, when the temperature exceeds the metal can allow temperature, it could cause bulge and pipe explosion accidents. Water boiler water slag is too much, can affect the boiler steam quality, and perhaps blocking furnace tube, threatening the safe operation of boiler.
- Q:Iron heating tube, quartz heating tube who fast heat conduction
- Heating speed refers to only a few meters dozens of seconds or a few minutes, if the heating time more than ten minutes, half an hour or more, or suggest use metal pipe, iron pipe than stainless steel heating tube of low cost, but if no rust bad back for a long time, if have been use the low cost or iron pipe
- Q:Heat exchanger is what to do, have what use?
- Heat exchanger (heat exchanger), is part of the thermal fluid heat transfer to cold fluid equipment, also called heat exchanger. Heat exchanger in chemical industry, petroleum, power, food and many other occupies an important place in the industrial production, its heat exchanger in chemical industry production can be used as a heater, cooler, condenser, evaporator and reboiler, etc., used widely.
- Q:Industrial common heat transfer (heat transfer
- The basic way of heat transfer 3 kinds, namely: heat conduction, convection and radiation in the semiconductor refrigeration
- Q:The basic principle of heat exchanger is what?
- Heat exchanger is part of the thermal fluid heat transfer to cold fluid equipment, also called heat exchanger. The working principle is heat exchange, belongs to the heat transfer.
- Q:How hot is spread from one end of the metal strip to the other end of the
- Mainly through the way of heat transfer, by metal molecular vibration energy transmission to the surrounding molecules to transfer heat. Heat conduction is no macroscopic movement at the time of the heat transfer phenomena in the medium, its all can happen in solid, liquid and gas, but strictly speaking, only is the pure heat conduction in solids, and fluid even in static state, which will be due to the temperature gradient caused by the natural convection resulting from the density difference, therefore, the heat convection and heat transfer in the fluid at the same time.
- Q:How to wash hot water exchanger heat
- Cleaning method: flush with water cannon directly or join in the heat exchanger cleaning liquid circulation, can take some dirt. The most radical approach is removed all clean. 1, direct circular: hot water to the water heater in loop heat pipe heat transfer directly. 2, the circle of indirect: using in the heat exchanger in water heater, the heat pipe working medium inside the circulating heat exchange. Generally USES the heat exchanger coil structure. The heat exchanger in the process of heating and heat recovery heat, use of heat exchange.
- Q:Thermal conductive materials used in electrical and electronic equipment that is the best?
- Strongly recommend you to look all kinds of thermal conductive materials, our company bought their products to use on the LED product light, the more effect surpassed Japan letter. In general electric and electronic equipment need more potting glue, thermal conductivity of thermal conductivity is silica gel and thermal conductive silicone, silicone pad, thermal conductivity in the LED display with the thermal conductive double-sided tape also has a lot of places. What kind of material is best, or to the specific environment, right?
- Q:Carbon steel, stainless steel, copper heat transfer effect
- The heat transfer effect is best copper, stainless steel, carbon steel finally
As a leading manufacturer, all Microtec products are fully assembled by our state of the art manufacturing facility prior to shipment and released only after extensive testing and inspection by our qualified technicians, maintaining the strictest quality control procedures.Our mission is to be a world supplier of Heat Transfer Products and Consumables. We are committed to the principal of satisfying customer and market demands, pursing scientific administration and superior quality by using the latest technology grounded in a thorough understanding of the end-user's needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;SGS; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range