Detailed Product Description
220V,110V Digital Mug Heat Press Transfer Machine
1.0-399 temperature range,0-999 Sec timing Range
2.One year warranty & CE
220V,110V Digital Mug Heat Press Transfer Machine
I. Mug Heat Press Transfer Machine Parameter :
- Diameter 7.5~9.5cm or 5.0-7.0cm
- Volume: 410*380*300mm
- Weight: 9KG
- Temperature Range 0-399
- Timing Range 0-999 Sec.
II. Mug Heat Press Transfer Machine technology:
- No limit on height of mug,could turn left and right,choose the most suitable place to print
- Be able to bear high temperature with silica gel,press equal,220°Ccould bear
- Light weight and portable, for use at malls, flea markets, shows, and more.
- Fully digital temperature control
- The heating mat could be heated if no mug in the machine
- Easy pressure adjustment ,Solid steel welded framework
- An amazing 3-Year/3,000-mug warranty on the heating parts
- Soft heater liner for accommodating inconsistent mugs
- Temperature readout accuracy +-1C
- User able end-of-cycle alarms
III. How to make a photo mug:
Step1: Place the print face down on the mug and secure it with thermally resistant tape. Place the tape on opposite ends of the print.
Step2: Slide the mug the mug press and apply pressure. Fifteen to twenty seconds later after the temperature reaches 180°C, remove the mug from the mug press.
Step3: Allow the mug to air cool at room temperature. Remove the tape when the mug is cool.
- Q:Thermal conductive materials used in electrical and electronic equipment that is the best?
- Strongly recommend you to look all kinds of thermal conductive materials, our company bought their products to use on the LED product light, the more effect surpassed Japan letter. In general electric and electronic equipment need more potting glue, thermal conductivity of thermal conductivity is silica gel and thermal conductive silicone, silicone pad, thermal conductivity in the LED display with the thermal conductive double-sided tape also has a lot of places. What kind of material is best, or to the specific environment, right?
- Q:Why heater before operation will be into the air in the device?
- The first, air expansion coefficient is big, the residual air is heated in the airtight container is in danger of explosion overpressure. Second, low thermal conductivity, air pipes in air part of can not get effective cooling during heating, may cause damage of partial wall overtemperature. Third, in line with air may form the "water hammer", a strong shock.
- Q:What are the factors affecting heat transfer rate of the chemical equipment
- Cold and hot medium temperature, cold and hot, cold and hot medium heat transfer medium flow state if (fluid), thermal conductivity, heat transfer interface and other hot and cold medium heat capacity, etc
- Q:Use finned tube condenser and evaporator, its fin spacing of how to choose
- Because of the air side heat transfer "ability" far less than water side, limits the water side heat transfer "ability", makes the air side heat transfer process of the "bottleneck", limits the increase of heat transfer. In order to overcome the "bottleneck" of the air side effect, the surface mounted to the outside air side fin will be one of the most wise choice. After adding the fin, the air side heat transfer area of the great extension of the original, you fill the shortcoming of the air side heat transfer coefficient is low, make the heat transfer is greatly increased, the following the appended drawings. About add the effect of fin can also use this example to illustrate more image: in a border ports of entry and exit, assume that party a port has ten inspection, can release 5000 people per hour, while party b port only a wicket, and slowly, can release only 50 people per hour. So that party b side becomes the bottleneck of passenger clearance, makes the "ability" of party a can't play. In order to improve the clearance flow, the most effective way is in party b side open several test. And it is the same with the principle of the fin. In understanding the principle and function of finned tube, choose in what occasion finned tube, with the following principles: (1) the heat transfer coefficient on either side of the pipe if the difference is very big, it should be mounted in the side of the heat transfer coefficient small fin.
- Q:What are heat exchange equipment
- In the chemical plant, so the heat exchange equipment investment accounted for about 10% ~ 20% of the total investment; In the refinery, accounts for about 35% ~ 35% of total investment. Over the past 20 years, so the heat exchange equipment in energy storage, conversion, recovery, and new energy utilization and has been widely used in pollution control.
- Q:What are the advantages of rotary kiln raw run on kiln? Please, 3 q
- Because of the rotary kiln has certain gradient (rotary kiln), and raw material particles rolling, the biggest direction down along the slope, thus moving forward the distance. When raw material movement in the stove, the raw material of particle movement way of cyclical change, or buried in upward movement with the kiln material layer, or layer to the material on the surface and down. But only in the process of raw material particles along the land surface, it can be along the furnace length direction. Raw material in the case of innovation movement will affect the raw material in the furnace of the residence time (i.e., time for heating the raw material); The filling coefficient of raw materials in the furnace (that is, the material heated area); Raw material granularity, flip, also affect the uniformity of raw material (i.e., affect the surface temperature of the combustion products and raw materials). All kinds of sports conditions on the influence of the central Angle, that is, to the filling coefficient of material, must be attention.
- Q:What is the difference between diversion in heat exchanger heat exchanger and diversion?
- About the difference between the diversion of the heat exchanger and the diversion of the heat exchanger in I can give you a www.etewx.com has introduced above you can go to see the hope to help you understand heat exchanger
- Q:For the same device and circulating thermal coefficient and countercurrent heat transfer coefficient is what relation?
- Cold winter in the north, and the inner surface of outer wall temperature is lower than the indoor air dew point temperature, the inner surface of the outer wall condensation occurs the metope inside the trigger mold phenomenon. This kind of phenomenon will not only influence people comfortable and healthy, but also cause indoor utensils and damage of building structure.
- Q:Iron heating tube, quartz heating tube who fast heat conduction
- Iron heating tube heating speed slowly, but durable,
- Q:What iscalled cooler closed?Is used in cooling water temperature and adding vacuum pump work in the refrigeration system
- 1 sets of rod baffle heat exchanger since 1970 was invented by Philip oil companies in the United States, has been widely used in industrial equipment. In this paper, summarizes the rod baffle heat exchanger system of regenerative heat exchanger in the heat power plant of the two application examples, the experience for reference and reference.
As a leading manufacturer, all Microtec products are fully assembled by our state of the art manufacturing facility prior to shipment and released only after extensive testing and inspection by our qualified technicians, maintaining the strictest quality control procedures.Our mission is to be a world supplier of Heat Transfer Products and Consumables. We are committed to the principal of satisfying customer and market demands, pursing scientific administration and superior quality by using the latest technology grounded in a thorough understanding of the end-user's needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;SGS; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range