Check Valves are used in pipes under pressure between Class 150~2500LB, working temperatures﹣196~600℃. They are used in industries including oil, chemistry, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, and power gene-ration to prevent the backward flux of the media.
Design Feature of Check Valves
1. The products feature a reasonable structure, reliable seal, good performance and nice modeling.
2. Either soft or hard seal can be selected for the product upon different working conditions. The sealing face is built up with Co-based carbide alloy, leaving a better wearability, corrosion and scrap resistance and a longer duration.
3. Small opening pressure, the disc can be opened fully with a very small pressure differential.
4. Inside-set bolt-bearing structure reduces leakage and reliable use.
5. Class≥1500LB, the middle cavity uses a self-tightening sealing structure to have the sealing performance reinforced along with the pressure rise so as to ensure the sealing performance.
6. Different parts materials and different sizes for flange, butt-welding are available for sensible combination according to different working facts and customers' requirement
Technical Data of Check Valves
|Face to Face||DIN 3202 F6|
|Flange Drilling||EN 1092-2 PN16|
|Inspection and Test||ISO 5208|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|6||Hanger Pin||Stainless Steel|
|8||Cover Gasket||Graphite with Soft steel|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Dimensions of Check Valves
- Q:What's the W in the check valve H44W?
- First, the meaning of "W" in check valve H44W:The H44W in the check valve W represents the seat of the check valve, and the sealing surface or lining material is the body sealTwo, check valve H44W model significanceLetter H: stands for check valveFirst number 4: the driving mode is the positive gearSecond numbers 4: the connection form is the flange
- Q:Assembling process of clip type check valve
- Among them, the stainless steel clip check valve belongs to this type of valve, which includes swing check valve and lift check valve. The swing check valve has a hinge mechanism and a gate like valve free against the inclined seat surface. In order to ensure that the valve can reach the appropriate position of the seat surface at any time, the disc is designed in the hinge mechanism so that the disc has enough swing space to make the disc real and comprehensive contact with the valve seat. The disc can be made of either metal or leather, rubber, or synthetic coverage, depending on performance requirements.
- Q:Check valve h42h-dn80 what does that mean?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:H = check valve4 = connection: flange2 = structure form: vertical lifting typeH = sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steelDN80== nominal diameter: 80mm
- Q:The role of the clip lift check valve
- Among them, the internal check valve, butterfly check valve belongs to this type of valve, which includes swing check valve and lift check valve. The swing check valve has a hinge mechanism and a gate like valve free against the inclined seat surface. In order to ensure that the valve can reach the appropriate position of the seat surface at any time, the disc is designed in the hinge mechanism so that the disc has enough swing space to make the disc real and comprehensive contact with the valve seat. The disc can be made of either metal or leather, rubber, or synthetic coverage, depending on performance requirements. The swing check valve is almost completely open and the fluid pressure is almost unimpeded, so the pressure drop through the valve is relatively small
- Q:What's the difference between the cut-off, check, check, and stop valves three? Better picture,
- Stop check valve: when the handwheel is rotated so that the valve stem rises, the disc does not rise together, but only the valve clack is released.
- Q:What kind of check valve is used to prevent the return water?
- You should be horizontal check valve, with pressure difference, water pressure is not lost; or a check valve inside where the card, must be a certain pressure to baffle back.The problem can't be solved: if you change the pipe, you'll have a vertical check valve
- Q:What is the difference between the silent check valve and the silent check valve?
- It can be installed horizontally or vertically. The valve is loaded by spring, and its quick closing can effectively eliminate the water hammer. It has good sealing performance and no noise.
- Q:Does the regulator have a check action? If yes, can I use it as a check valve?
- The regulating valve is to adjust the pressure, and the check valve is to prevent the backflow of fluid.Clear division of labor, non-interference in each other.Even if some special pressure regulating valve has a non-return function, it can not be used as check valve.It is recommended to install a check valve on the pipe to make sure it is safe.Hope to be of help to you!
- Q:Is the tank stop valve a non-return valve or a check valve?
- Check valve is a one-way valve, automatically prevent reverse flow of fluid, no knob, can not be artificial blocking forward flow.
- Q:The difference between backflow preventer and check valve
- The backflow preventer consists of two separated check valves and a drain valve. Due to the local head loss of the check valve, the pressure in the middle cavity is always lower than the pressure at the inlet. This pressure difference causes the drain valve to be closed and the pipe is in normal water supply.
We are one of the largest enterprises in China, integrating research, development, production, marketing and commercial services of stationery.And it became the largest manufacture of the writing instruments in Asia, with the scale of production ranked the first in the consecutive 12 years in China, and the sales ranked the third in the global industy, and the strength ranked within the eighth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Asia, America, Europe, Middle East, West Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||42000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range