Quick Details Of Wafer Type Check Valve
Standard or Nonstandard:
Casting, WCB, Stainless Steel
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas, Acid, Alkali and so on
Place of Origin:
Wafer type double disc check valve
As per your request
GB,BS,DIN,JIS,DIN,ANSI,TABLE D,TABLE E
PN10,PN16 or class125/150
Packaging & Delivery Of Wafer Type Check Valve
Packaging Detail: Exported standard plywood box
Delivery Detail: 7-30 days
Specifications Of Wafer Type Check Valve
Usage/Applications Of Wafer Type Check Valve
1. Working pressure: 1.6Mpa, 1.0Mpa.
2. Inspection standard:API598 DIN3230
3. Suitable flange standard:DIN2501 PN10/16,BS4504 PN10/16,BS10 TABLED/E,JIS2220 10K/16K,ANSI125/150
4. Face to face :ANSI125/150,DIN3203 K3-1999,ISO5752-1982
5. Working temperature: EPDM -10°c~+120°c, NBR -10°c~+80°c, VITON -23°c~+150°c
This valve is installed in pipeline system as a medium against-flow protecting equipment.
- Q:Can the slow stop disc check valve close quickly?
- At this point, the valve will automatically close under the influence of the spring and the medium return. However, as the piston rod is in an extended position, the valve can not be closed all the way, and there is about 20% of the area left to make the medium pass, so as to eliminate the water hammer. The disc is divided into two parts by the piston, which is fast, slow and slow. It can not only prevent the motor from reversing, but also eliminate the mute effect.
- Q:The difference between check valve and check valve
- The same thing, called, is based on the difference in the use of the actionFor example, overflow valve and safety valve, back pressure valve, are the same thing, are in the one-way valve behind the increase of back pressure spring
- Q:How to prevent the backflow valve of medium
- The function of this type of valve is to allow the medium to flow in one direction and to prevent flow in the opposite direction. Usually the valve is automatically work, fluid pressure flow in one direction, the valve open; the opposite direction of fluid flow by gravity, fluid pressure and valve closing effect on the valve seat, thereby cutting off flow.
- Q:Does one-way check valve affect water flow?
- The water inlet of the household water heater is equipped with a triangle valve, which will not affect the flow of water, and be convenient for maintenance and inspection
- Q:How can the PPR pipe be connected to the check valve?
- The check valve and the PPR pipe are connected by two flanges to the clamp, and the clip type check valve and the two pipes (flanges) are clamped together directly with bolts.
- Q:What is the function of the ventilator's check valve?
- The utility model relates to a flue check valve, which belongs to an automatic valve, and the main function of the utility model is to prevent the backflow of oil smoke, and only to flow in one direction, and to block gasFlow in reverse direction. When the soot exhauster starts to work, the air flow with the oil smoke pushes the one-way smoke valve through the air inlet and the flow guiding curved surface, and the soot is discharged into the public smokeWhen the soot exhauster stops working, the one-way valve plate is automatically closed under the action of gravity, and the fume passage is isolated from the common flueThe smoke in the flue doesn't flow back in.
- Q:Is the hdf41x 1.6Mpa a check valve?
- The backflow preventer consists of low pressure backflow prevention device and vacuum type backflow prevention device two, according to the national standard of low pressure backflow prevention device of head loss is less than 3 meters, decompression type backflow prevention device of head loss is less than 7 meters.
- Q:Is the tank stop valve a non-return valve or a check valve?
- The check valve is not the same as the cut-off valve. The difference between them is mainly that the structure is very different.
- Q:Ball shaped sewage check valve pictures and working principle of the structure.
- Check valve refers to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent media backflow valve, also known as check valve, one-way valve, counter flow valve, and back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium.
- Q:What is the function of the check valve on the air compressor?
- Check valve to prevent backflow of gas compressor back to the machine in a series of problems, as followsA gas flow will lead to failure, load startup, startup process if the machine internal high pressure will cause the motor overload start, starting current of the motor will be too high, at the same time, the impact of transmission components is also very large, generally good machine will be some type of protection.Two, multiple units of the system may make the tank filled with water, resulting in the unit can not start properly.Three, because of the shutdown state, most of the air compressor unloading valve is open, so if the gas flow back, but also cause energy losses.
BGV,is located in Yufa Industry and Development Zone in Daxing District, Beijing. It is an advanced technology manufacturing company and its operaton involves sciences,engineering and trade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range