Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Inner packing: Plastic package Outer packing: Plywood case, and other packing details as customer's request
Delivery Detail: Within 35 days after confirm of order(according order quantity)
Specifications of ball check valve
2)Material:Cast iron /Ductile iron
1)valve Design and production according to ASMEB16.34,BS1873 and GB/T12235;
2)The sizes of flange ends according to ASME B16.5,GB/T9113 and HG20596 (or specified by customers);
3)Inspecting standard: API598, JB/9092
4)valve Material: WCB,Stainless steel,carbon steel etc
- Q:Is it necessary to install a check valve in front of the water meter? Does the water company have a definite requirement?
- UnnecessaryWater meter before the loss of running water, their own things, do not need customers to bearAfter the water meter is equipped with a small gate valve or a ball valve, it is convenient to repair and replace
- Q:What type of check valve should be installed before the suction pump?
- second body cover seal welded forged steel check valve, connected by this form of valve, the valve body and the valve cover are connected by screw, all welded seal, the advantage of no leakage.
- Q:The difference between slow closed valve and open the valve
- The difference is mainly that the opening and closing of the slow closing check valve depend on the external and external forces to perform the slow opening and closing (usually hydraulic cylinder or pneumatic cylinder). The swing check valve is opened and closed by the pressure of the pipe medium to complete the opening and closing (and the pressure of the pipeline).
- Q:Check valve h42h-dn80 what does that mean?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:H = check valve4 = connection: flange2 = structure form: vertical lifting typeH = sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steelDN80== nominal diameter: 80mm
- Q:The principle of the check valve
- The function of the check valve is to allow the medium to flow in one direction only, and to prevent the flow in the opposite direction
- Q:Check valve in the water pump when the sound of vibration is very large, what is the matter?
- Called water hammer effect, Baidu search Wikipedia detailed descriptionWater hammer blackout or shut off the valve too fast, because the pressure flow inertia, producing flow shock wave, like a hammer, which is called water hammer shock wave flow capacity pump electric pump and valve failure voltage 1s in the static state to accelerate the flow of the pipeline is zero rated speed rated flow due to fluid volume compression degree the flow changes in pipeline pressure caused by pressure or low impact and cavitation impact force and noise producing hammer like tube called water hammer effect of water hammer effect water pump inertia relationship never mind wall
- Q:Which type of check valve should be selected for vertical pipes?
- The check valve on the vertical pipeline shall ensure that the spool goes back to its position when the fluid is stationary and reversed.Optional:Butterfly check valves, pipes of low pressureVertical lift check valve, high pressure resistance, good tightnessSwing check valve: flow must be from the next up, the pipe diameter is unlimited
- Q:What is the air pipe check valve?
- One-way valve, one-way flow, to prevent negative pressure reflux.
- Q:Type meaning of check valve
- PN1.6-25mpa, 150LB-2500LB, 5K-63K class;6 check valve material: Q ductile iron, C steel, P-304, R-316, A, I titanium alloy chromium molybdenum steel;Check valve common model:Clip on lift check valves: H71X, H71H;Butterfly butterfly check valves: H76X, H76H;Pairs of wafer type check valves: H74H, H74I, H74M;Silent check valve: H42H, H42W;Micro resistance slow closing check valve: HH44H, HH46H, HH49H;Rubber disc check valves: HC44X;Muffler check valve: HC41H, HC41X, HC41T;Lift check valves: H41H, H41W;Swing check valves: H44H, H44W;Chute ball check valve: HQ41X;Welded check valves: H61Y, H62Y, H64Y.
- Q:How to install the kitchen flue check valve?
- 1, vertical transport, the flue should take protective measures, and must be two lifting.2. Locate the center line of the flue position. In the reserved hole, draw down four vertical central lines from the roof, and draw 2 orthogonal central lines on the floor plane.3, the flue to the scene, the first flue hanging to the roof, surrounded by the center line of pop in the flue, and the flue of the reserved hole slowly down the electric hoist, from top to bottom layer installed flue in place, the center line correction. The center line of the flue and the center line of the reserved hole should be less than 1cm, the deviation of the centerline of the upper and lower flue is not greater than 1cm, and each flue must be guaranteed vertically and vertically.4, the installation of flue should each layer as bearing, bearing steel 2 root diameter over 14mm?.5. After the flue is installed, install the check valve hole at each flueFire type flue check valveFirst, stir the cement with a special glue, coat the edges of the check valve, and then install it at the opening of the check valve.6, the construction should be reserved at all levels of the hole, covered with a cover plate, to ensure safety in construction, to prevent construction waste fall into the flue.7, the flue is thin-walled components, in handling and installation should be gently handle, not to impact, not in the pipeline to pile other heavy objects and walking.8, the roof flue should be in the roof insulation layer, fire layer before construction. 9, the use of gas water heater exhaust system is strictly prohibited.
We mainly produce various check valves (for example,single disc swing check valve,double disc swing check valve,ball check valve,lift check valve, butterfly valves,diaphragm valves ,ball valves and so on). Our products are widely used in municipal water and wastewater ,oil,chemical, food and other fields.Our entire valves are designed and manufactured according to ANSI (ASME), DIN, BS, JIS and other standard. Also, we ensure the best quality for customers, and our strict quality assurances systems are conducted throughout the entire production at the standard of ISO9001:2008 and CE.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||40.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
2.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range