Lift Check Valve Cast Iron
*Good quality with reasonable price.
*Qick deliver time and enough store of valves.
*Many types to choose.
DIN Grey Iron Lift Check Valve (PN16) Or
DIN Carbon Steel Lift Check Valve (PN25/PN40)
Face to Face DIN3202-F1
Flanged Ends DIN2532/2533
Main Parts and Materials
No. Parts Name Material
1 Valve Body Cast Iron /Ductile Iron
2 Bonnet Stainless Steel
3 Disc Cast Iron /Ductile Iron
4 Hand wheel Cast Iron/Ductile Iron
flanged Swing Check Valve
- Q:What's the W in the check valve H44W?
- First, the meaning of "W" in check valve H44W:The H44W in the check valve W represents the seat of the check valve, and the sealing surface or lining material is the body sealTwo, check valve H44W model significanceLetter H: stands for check valveFirst number 4: the driving mode is the positive gearSecond numbers 4: the connection form is the flange
- Q:Should the flue check valve be made by the civil team or the installation team?
- Internal construction, check the inner ring outside the cement glue installed
- Q:Which type of check valve should be selected for vertical pipes?
- The check valve on the vertical pipeline shall ensure that the spool goes back to its position when the fluid is stationary and reversed.Optional:Butterfly check valves, pipes of low pressureVertical lift check valve, high pressure resistance, good tightnessSwing check valve: flow must be from the next up, the pipe diameter is unlimited
- Q:Installation of stainless steel tank outlet must be equipped with check valve?
- A stainless steel ball valve can also ah, inner thread
- Q:What does the H/F/P stand for in the check valve H41H/H41F/H41P?
- Respectively, the valve seat sealing surface is made of alloy / fluorine plastic / stainless steel.
- Q:What are the brands of check valves?
- The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium.
- Q:How to install the water pipe check valve?
- Check valves are normally installed at the pump's exit position!Check valve, also known as check valve, the specific installation needs to determine the direction of the pipeline!
- Q:Method for mounting back check valve of pump
- Check valves shall be installed on the vertical pipe. Select a model, such as a slow closing check valve (water hammer) or a spring check valve.
- Q:What does the check valve "h61h-25 H" mean?
- The first h or the latter H?According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:H = check valve6 = connection: Welding1 = structure form: lifting typeH = sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steel
- Q:What's the size of the check sleeve?
- Check valve refers to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent media backflow valve, also known as check valve, one-way valve, counter flow valve, and back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium.
Our products are in accordance with different standards, such as API, DIN, JIS, BS, and GB, as well as non-standards. We also provide OEM products according to client requirements. Our products are widely used in oil refinery, petroleum, chemical plant, power station, natural gas, and civil industry. We have obtained ISO9001 International Quality Management System Certificate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average