Lift Check Valve Cast Iron
*Good quality with reasonable price.
*Qick deliver time and enough store of valves.
*Many types to choose.
DIN Grey Iron Lift Check Valve (PN16) Or
DIN Carbon Steel Lift Check Valve (PN25/PN40)
Face to Face DIN3202-F1
Flanged Ends DIN2532/2533
Main Parts and Materials
No. Parts Name Material
1 Valve Body Cast Iron /Ductile Iron
2 Bonnet Stainless Steel
3 Disc Cast Iron /Ductile Iron
4 Hand wheel Cast Iron/Ductile Iron
flanged Swing Check Valve
- Q:To prevent water meter rotation, where should the check valve be installed?
- Do not pack more than 35 of the weak currentChasing the answerShould be installed at the outlet of the water meter (that is, water to the other side of the room)
- Q:Check valve h42h-dn80 what does that mean?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:H = check valve4 = connection: flange2 = structure form: vertical lifting typeH = sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steelDN80== nominal diameter: 80mm
- Q:Is it necessary to install a check valve in the piston refrigeration compressor?
- The small refrigeration system does not require the installation of a special check valve or check valve.Only the larger refrigeration system needs in the pipeline are arranged on the corresponding one-way valve or check valve when using the piston compressor, the main purpose is to prevent too much liquid refrigerant migration to the piston compressor resulting in frozen oil is liquid refrigerant dilution and lubrication performance variation, the compressor with varying degrees of lack of oil operation.
- Q:Check valve symbols?
- Check valve refers to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent media backflow valve, also known as check valve, one-way valve, counter flow valve, and back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium.The opening and closing parts depend on the flow of the medium and the power is turned on or off by itself.
- Q:Installation position of air pipe check valve
- The air pipe check valve is installed in an air conditioner or a pipeline, and when the fan is in operation, the blade is lifted and the air flow passes smoothly; when the fan stops, the valve blade is closed, and the backflow of gas is prevented. But the wind speed in the air duct must not be less than 8m/s. (it can be made into explosion-proof type or pneumatic type)Check valve refers to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent media backflow valve, also known as check valve, one-way valve, counter flow valve, and back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium.
- Q:What is the air pipe check valve?
- The air pipe check valve is installed in the ventilation or air conditioning duct. When the fan is running, the valve is opened and the air flow is passed smoothly. When the fan stops, the valve is closed to prevent the air from reversing.
- Q:Back pressure valve and check valve difference
- Oil is generally put into the wells of the check valve calling back pressure valveCheck valve is a general name, mainly lifting type and swing type.
- Q:What is the difference between the check valve rcvx and SFCV?
- One way check valve is check valve, only for preventing all kinds of pipelines or equipment on the flow medium reverse flow one-way valve.Check valves are widely used and there are many kinds of check valves. The following are common water supply and heat check valves:1, spring: the liquid from the bottom up, rely on the pressure spring controlled valve, the pressure disappears, the spring force the valve, sealing liquid backflow. Often used in the smaller diameter check valve.2, gravity: and spring similar to rely on the valve's own gravity closed to prevent backflow.
- Q:What's the difference between a throttle valve and a check valve? Are they the same?
- The principle is very simple, just like upstairs said, like a revolving door, this is the swing test. There are lifting type, it is unknown.And "throttling" is to reduce the pressure of the fluid. In the pipeline, the fluid through the throttle valve, through the hand wheel or other transmission way to adjust the size of the internal channel, so that the flow of fluid flow down, to save traffic flow.
- Q:How to use the check valve when the size of the pressure?
- When using check valves, the magnitude of the pressure shall correspond to the pressure level of the pipe
Our products are in accordance with different standards, such as API, DIN, JIS, BS, and GB, as well as non-standards. We also provide OEM products according to client requirements. Our products are widely used in oil refinery, petroleum, chemical plant, power station, natural gas, and civil industry. We have obtained ISO9001 International Quality Management System Certificate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average