Packaging & Delivery of Double Disc Wafer Swing Check Valve
Packaging Details: Veneer board boxes
Delivery Detail: Within 35 days after confirm of order(according order quantity)
Specifications of Double Disc Wafer Swing Check Valve
1. Size: DN50-DN600
2. pressure: PN16, CL125/150
3. Seal: NBR / EPDM
1)valve Design and production according to ASMEB16.34,BS1873 and GB/T12235;
2)The sizes of flange ends according to ASME B16.5,GB/T9113 and HG20596 (or specified by customers);
3)Inspecting standard: API598, JB/9092
4)valve Material: WCB,Stainless steel,carbon steel etc
- Q:What is the function of the check valve?
- The function of the check valve is to prevent the medium from flowing back! Check valves, which are commonly known as check valves! Backflow of medium will cause the reverse of pump impeller, which may lead to the burnout of pump! Pumps used in industry are expensive nowadays! Ha-ha！ The check valve just protects the pump and piping!
- Q:What is the difference between the check valve and the check valve?
- Check valves, Dan Xiangfa, check valves are all valves of a different name, and its role is to prevent the flow of fluid back in the pipe.
- Q:What's the use of the check valve?
- Check valve refers to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent the media back flow valve, also known as check valve, Dan Xiangfa, counter flow valve and back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium. The check valve can also be used to provide a supply to the auxiliary system where the pressure may rise above the system pressure.
- Q:Does one-way check valve affect water flow?
- The water inlet of the household water heater is equipped with a triangle valve, which will not affect the flow of water, and be convenient for maintenance and inspection
- Q:The difference between backflow preventer and check valve
- The backflow preventer consists of two separated check valves and a drain valve. Due to the local head loss of the check valve, the pressure in the middle cavity is always lower than the pressure at the inlet. This pressure difference causes the drain valve to be closed and the pipe is in normal water supply.
- Q:Can the flue check valve and kitchen check valve protect against odor?
- Not really. It depends on what valve it is. If it is a variable pressure air valve, of course, if it is an ordinary other valves, generally only temporary role. Five residential home kitchen platoon smoke system is the application of this variable pressure air valve.
- Q:What is the air pipe check valve?
- One-way valve, one-way flow, to prevent negative pressure reflux.
- Q:Installation position of household water meter check valve
- Generally installed after the water meter.The main reason: if the water point is higher than the water meter installation position, once the pipe network in the absence of water, the remaining water in the pipeline will flow in the direction of the water meter in turn. This will cause the water meter to reverse and cause damage to the water meter.A check valve is installed after the water meter, so that the situation can be avoided.
- Q:Why should the check pipe be added to the chilled water pipe of the air conditioning unit?
- Check valves are usually installed at the exit of a group of pumps. I have not heard of the installation of check valves at the location of the air conditioning unit.The function of the check valve is to prevent backflow. Prevent backflow of water in water pipe and knock out impeller of water pump.
- Q:To prevent water meter rotation, where should the check valve be installed?
- Do not pack more than 35 of the weak currentChasing the answerShould be installed at the outlet of the water meter (that is, water to the other side of the room)
We mainly produce various check valves (for example,single disc swing check valve,double disc swing check valve,ball check valve,lift check valve, butterfly valves,diaphragm valves ,ball valves and so on). Our products are widely used in municipal water and wastewater ,oil,chemical, food and other fields.Our entire valves are designed and manufactured according to ANSI (ASME), DIN, BS, JIS and other standard. Also, we ensure the best quality for customers, and our strict quality assurances systems are conducted throughout the entire production at the standard of ISO9001:2008 and CE.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||40.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
2.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range