Packaging & Delivery of Double Disc Wafer Swing Check Valve
Packaging Details: Veneer board boxes
Delivery Detail: Within 35 days after confirm of order(according order quantity)
Specifications of Double Disc Wafer Swing Check Valve
1. Size: DN50-DN600
2. pressure: PN16, CL125/150
3. Seal: NBR / EPDM
1)valve Design and production according to ASMEB16.34,BS1873 and GB/T12235;
2)The sizes of flange ends according to ASME B16.5,GB/T9113 and HG20596 (or specified by customers);
3)Inspecting standard: API598, JB/9092
4)valve Material: WCB,Stainless steel,carbon steel etc
- Q:Should the pressure gauge be mounted before or after the check valve at the back of the pump?
- It should be the valve behind the exit because it can be replaced easily if damaged
- Q:Does the tap water return to the water?
- Check valve refers to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent media backflow valve, also known as check valve, one-way valve, counter flow valve, and back pressure valve.
- Q:Check valves - check valves - what's the difference between one-way valves?
- Check valve. Check valve is the same, but the name is not the same. According to the customary name of the country. In fact, the same valve.
- Q:Can the flue check valve and kitchen check valve protect against odor?
- Not really. It depends on what valve it is. If it is a variable pressure air valve, of course, if it is an ordinary other valves, generally only temporary role. Five residential home kitchen platoon smoke system is the application of this variable pressure air valve.
- Q:Check valve authentication information
- Consult the manufacturer for more information.Canadian, Registration, Number, CRN certificationMany of the Check-All valves have also been registered in Canada (0C3651.5R1C). Under some special conditions in Canada, the use of some products requires a Canadian registration code CRN. Check-All is registered in all provinces and territories of canada. CRN testing and labeling requirements are required at the time of ordering. If you need valves containing CRN, consult your manufacturer.Hygienic standard for Sanitary Standards3AThe Check-All 3SC Series Check Valves comply with 3A hygiene standards for milk and milk products, vacuum eliminator and check valves, and the standard number is 58-01. Among other requirements, the standard requires 32 radium processing, with precise groove angle and depth, all for sanitary purposes.
- Q:What are the differences between the vertical check valve and the horizontal check valve?
- Difference：The main difference is that the valve center and valve seat are placed upright and horizontally placed, usually designed with the pipe.Brief introduction:Vertical check valve: because of the pressure acting on the inlet end of the pipeline, the spring resistance is overcome so that the valve is opened or closed. When the inlet end of the media pressure is lower than the exit end, the spring will push the spool to the valve seat, so that the valve closed, to prevent the flow of medium, so the beginning of the role of back.Horizontal check valve, also known as check valve, its role is to prevent the medium back in the pipeline. The opening and closing parts depend on the flow of the medium and the power is turned on or off by itself. The valve that prevents the backflow of the medium is called a check valve. Check valves belong to the automatic valve, mainly used for one-way flow of media channels, allowing only medium to flow in one direction, to prevent accidents.
- Q:Why is the intelligent water meter equipped with a check valve, still can not prevent the water meter idling?
- 2.3 installation methods and installation quality2.3.1 since the water meter is now out of the door, most of the units are all concentrated in one box and installed on the first floor. Taking into account the freezing cold winter and the meter, with 6 or 12 meter with a diameter of 40mm- 50mm diameter pipe, tables and small spacing and straight sections set aside less water, this will also affect the normal water metering, causing water rotation.2.3.2 installation quality, pipeline projects are basically buried in the ground or in the wall, is a hidden project. National construction standard pipe provides various pipe pipeline construction installation requirements, construction process, acceptance criteria and matters needing attention, but in the construction site, some managers do not according to the requirements of the code construction, more or less there are some quality problems caused by pipeline.
- Q:Is it necessary to install a check valve for household well pumping?
- Selection of check valve for pump outlet check valveGeneral pump station project, for the pump outlet check valve, the following principles should be observed;The outlet check valve shall be used when the diameter of the outlet pipe of the pump is smaller, that is, DN50mm.The pipeline of the pump outlet pipe diameter DN is larger than 50mm, should be used in swing check valves can be installed horizontally or vertically. Swing check valve to rotate around the shaft, the fluid resistance is generally less than the lift check valve, which applies to the larger diameter of the occasion, the installation location restrictions, usually installed in horizontal pipelines, it applies with large caliber occasions. According to the number of valves can be divided into single swing type, double valve swing and multi valve swing type of three. Single swing check valves for medium and medium duty applications. Large diameter pipeline using single swing check valve, in order to reduce the water hammer pressure, it is best to use water hammer to reduce the pressure of the slow closing check valve. Double valve swing check valves are suitable for large and medium diameter pipelines. Double check swing check valve with small structure and light weight is a fast check valve. Multi disc swing check valve is suitable for large diameter pipeline
- Q:What does the check valve "H44Y-160" mean?
- H- check valve, 4 flange connection, 4 spiral structure, Y- sealing surface material is hard alloy. 160 table nominal pressure 16MPa
- Q:What is the difference between globe and check valves?
- 1. check valve is called one-way valve, the role is to prevent fluid flow, can not be adjusted, can not be closed.2., the cut-off valve can be used to regulate flow, can be closed, can be closed.
We mainly produce various check valves (for example,single disc swing check valve,double disc swing check valve,ball check valve,lift check valve, butterfly valves,diaphragm valves ,ball valves and so on). Our products are widely used in municipal water and wastewater ,oil,chemical, food and other fields.Our entire valves are designed and manufactured according to ANSI (ASME), DIN, BS, JIS and other standard. Also, we ensure the best quality for customers, and our strict quality assurances systems are conducted throughout the entire production at the standard of ISO9001:2008 and CE.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||40.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
2.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range