AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
|Place of Origin:|
SGCC/Alloying of galvanized steel etc
|common size before corrugated:::|
Wear Resistant Steel
≥28%(min)steel sheet stripssteel
2.Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard package|
|Delivery Detail:||1-4 week|
Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations,
Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers,
Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems,
Basic Zinc/Aluzinc Coating
Normal Soft / Semi Hard / Full Hard
Coil Inner Diameter
508mm / 610mm
PE / PVDF
5.What is the application of Steel Coil?
There are two sides,one is out side: Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth;the other is inside: Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter.
- Q:Warhammer 40k:Steel Legion?
- The stock at various shops may vary, but you can buy Steel Legion miniatures through the mail order, or the Internet from GW. Cadian troopers are plastic, There are no plastic Steel Legion troops. The plastic models are (a tiny bit) not so horribly expensive as the metallic ones. The minimum requirements for your force vary from mission to mission, but a good start is 1 HQ unit 2 Troop choices. Also, the total points cost of the battle is to be considered. (Usually 500, 1000, or 1500 points.) What you described is one possible choice, although the size of IG squads is 10 and not 20. And you must include a command squad, the commissar is optional. You might change the other 20 troops for a tank, or a squad of Sentinels. Happy gaming!
- Q:Why cold rolled stainless steel sheet is lower than cold rolled stainless steel coil?
- 304 stainless steel coil 2.0*1219*C spot price 18 thousand and 100 / ton, general tolerance at about 1.8mm.Coil price * actual thickness / reference thickness = flat price1.81*1.8/2=16.29
- Q:How can you stain iron/steel MECHANICALLY?
- the coloured metals that u often see are anodised, which means that their surface has reacted with air to form a protective, porous oxide coating. because it is so porous, highly-concentrated dyes can be injected into them to colour them.
- Q:how does steel become stainless?
- a little clarification. steel doesn't become stainless. There are many different types of steel, which is an alloy of iron and other element. The other elements determine things like hardness, corrosion resistance, etc. One element is chromium, which when added in the correct proportions, forms stainless steel. PS, there are many many different stainless steels, with different proportions.
- Q:What is the difference between weldable steel and plate steel?
- Weldable steel is a generic term for steel with low carbon content which makes it easy to weld, form, and machine. If you're looking for a knife blade material, you need either a stainless steel or a high carbon steel which is not at all weldable. The more carbon in steel, the better it responds to heat treatment like hardening, tempering, etc. Plus, the high carbon steel will hold an edge better. Hope this helped.
- Q:Probability of steel hardness?
- Suppose that the hardness of steel is uniformly distributed, taking on values between 50 and 80 on the Rockwell B scale. That would be... f(x) = 1/(80 - 50), 50 ≤ x ≤ 80 . . . . . 0 elsewhere Consider this following problem.. Compute the probability that the hardness of a randomly selected steel specimen is less than 60. Here, we have... P(x 60) Oh! Know that the mean and the standard deviation of the uniform distribution function are... µ = (a + b)/2 σ = (a - b)²/12 You should get... µ = 65 σ = 75 Now... P(z (60 - 65)/75) = P(z -0.07) Hence, you should get around 0.462. Good luck!
- Q:223 steel cased ammo?
- Steel cased ammo doesn't obturate (expand against the chamber walls) when fired as well as brass cased ammo does. This allows carbon to build on the chamber walls. Leading to failure to extract. But if you can get steel cased ammo for cheap, shoot it up! Just have a cleaning rod with when you shoot. If tapping the butt on the ground doesn't dislodge the spent case, push it out with the rod. Be sure to use a chamber brush when you clean your rifle after shooting steel cased ammo. I would never use steel cased ammo for defensive purposes in an AR however. The occasional failures to extract make it a bad idea. It's plinking ammo only.
- Q:Fireproofing structural steel?
- mix the fire retardant with cement, let it harden fast to superstructure. this will create better stability and will not be dislodged in case of impact.
- Q:why does steel rust?????????????
- Steel is made adding carbon to iron.The iron in steel reacts with oxygen in the air, producing ferric oxide(Rust).
- Q:what is the density of stainless steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what is the density of stainless steel? density of mild steel (MS) is 7850 KG per metre cube , but i want to know the density of stainless steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range