Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Polished glazed porcelain tile
- Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
- Suitable for homes flooring tiles, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel flooring tiles, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
- Water absorption: <0.5%
- Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
- Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
- Package: standard carton + strong wooden pallet
- Transportation: by sea
- Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Primary Competitive Advantages:
- Form A
- Green Product
- International Approvals
- Product Features
- Product Performance
- Prompt Delivery
- Quality Approvals
Main Export Markets:
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Pictures of our products
Packing and Loding
Your Best Choice-----CNBM
1. We are a stated-owned company and listed in the World Top 500 Enterprises!
2. We are a professional manufacturer of the ceramic tiles, so we have lowest price for you!
3. We have exported to most of the foreign countries, we have good repution!
4. We can provide you good after sales service, will you satisfied!
5. We have serious production line, so the best quality is the most important for both of us!
6. We have various payment, so it is convenient for you!
7. Our purpose is : Customer is the first! So we will try our best to meet all your requirements!
Welcome visit our factory and email us!
We are looking forward to your inquiry!
- Q:Question about granite tiles...?
- The tile will be cheaper, using a slab is always more expensive. Remember that the tile doesn't include the installation cost either. You can use it in the entryway just remember that granite is very slippery when used as flooring and caution must be taken. To get the best look out of granite tile for the countertop ensure that they are laid with very little grout space. Ensure you hire a good experienced tile setter one that has laid granite tile. You want them to ensure that the edges all have the finished edge. This will give you the best look, it's really not a big deal for an experienced installer. Don't use a wood edge and go for the tile, it will last longer and increase the value of your home more than formica. You can often find bullnose edge pieces to lay with your tile unless you are buying a rare granite.
- Q:cracking tiles or floor crack?
- It sounds like the tiles has become loose. There is a chance that the subfloor may be loose as well depending upon what it is made out of and how it was installed. Wood subfloors can become loose if they are nearly nailed down and not screwed down. The best thing to do at this point is to take up the floor and inspect any problems with the subfloor and make any repairs. Then install new tile. If you want to save a few bucks you can take up just the ones that are loose and install new tiles that look best in their place.
- Q:ceramic tile over linoleum?
- I don't know where everyone gets your info, you can put tile over linoleum but you must first rough up the surface for tile cement to adhere. Most manufacturers recommend 1 1/4 of sub floor so floor won't flex to much and crack the grout.
- Q:Tiled over electrical outlet what can I do?
- First you need to find the outlet. Go to Lowe's or H D and get an electrical tester that works on the principal of detecting power in the lines. This special tester will have no wires to touch, it looks like a large ink pen. Once you find the outlet just remove the tiles that need to be cut. Regards, Dale
- Q:How to make tiles?
- i do not know what kind of tiles u want to make.is it glass tiles.and how many tiles u want to make.from where u would collect the glass.what would be the thickness of each broken glass. but all the best
- Q:Game Maker Tile Help?
- it isn't really as easy as you'd think. 1. create a background 2.make sure to check the box labeled Use as tile set 3.open up the room you want the tiles to appear in 4.there should be some tabs below the upper left corner 5.click on Tiles 6.under the big gray blank space(wich is just below the tabs) there should be a place to select the tile you want to use 7.after selecting the tile the gray empty space should show the tile. 8.click in the room on the spot you want the tile. remember, tiles are basicly drawings. so objects sometimes go over or under them. experiment with the layers to solve this :)
- Q:How to do tile sales?
- Q:cracked tile countertop, how do i fix or replace it?
- If you can find the same tile, or even very similar tile, you should take up the exising tile and replace it with new ones. You will need to start by removing the grout between the tiles. You can buy a grout removal tool at most hardware stores, but it is 10 times easier if you have a rotary tool like a dremel or rotozip. With the grout near the effected tiles removed, you can use a rigid putty knife to pry the damaged tiles off the countertop surface. You may need to use a hammer to tap the tip of the putty knife under the broken tiles. Try not to touch undamaged tiles! Once the tiles are out, use the same putty knife (and hammer if necessary) to remove all or most of the mortar and grout from the exposed surface. You will need to mix new thinset or mortar to lay the new tile in. Lowes and Home Depot usually sell thinset and grout in smaller packages for small jobs or repair work. If the tiles are small, you will not be able to properly spread the mortar. Put a dollop of mortar in the center of where each tile should go and press the tile ontop of it to spread the mortar around. If it leaks out the side and comes up to the surface of the tile, make sure to clean it up before it dries. Once the new tiles are in place, let the mortar dry for a few hours (longer if it is humid). You can then mix the grout and spread it in the gaps near the new tile. Let the grout dry for about 10 or 15 minutes and then wipe the tiles clean and smooth the new grout with a damp sponge. The mortar and grout can be mixed with just water, especially for such a small job. Some stores might try to get you to buy the liquid additives for each. These are designed to keep the mortar and grout pliable for longer periods of time and are not necesssary for small jobs. Good Luck. If you need more info on a given step just say so.
- Q:Should I tile before having carpet installed?
- Always tile first and a professional carpet installer will make the transition. You don t say what or how tile is to be installed or even the type of carpet.. So no one can answer your transition question with out knowing how every thing is being done. I do like to use a metal edge to protect the tile edge. But this isn t a transition. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile Floor help?
- Yes, okorder.com/... Can I offer some free advice? Once you start painting that floor there is no turning back. It would be almost impossible to remove the paint if you don't like the way it looks and you would probably just have to rip the flooor out or put another flooring over the top of it. If I was thinking about doing this, I would get some similar tiles and just lay them on a piece of plywood in the garage and do a quick grout job. It doesn't have to be perfect. I would do some testing with paint and urethane to see how it looks and how well it will hold up to wear. Lastly, if you decide this just isn't worth it the obvious and simple thing to do is use area rugs to bring in the colors you want.
We are a professional manufacturer of rustic tiles integrating scientific research,production,marketing and services,reputed as"Rustic Tile Specialist" in the industry. It was founded in 1997.It has large professional production base in Enping City. the company has world-class Italian architectural ceramics production equipment and has the most advanced ceramic engineering R&D center, realizing advanced business management mode. It successively passed ISO9001 international quality management system,ISO14001 international environment management system and 3C.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 120 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range