|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
used as heat insulation material for electric furnace
|Packaging Detail:||Packaged in wooden box with polyfoam and plastic paper.|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace:
Good heat preservation;
Wide application range;
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace
Our CERAMIC FIBRE BLANKET is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials with the basic characteristics,such as light weight low thermal capacity good thermal shock resistance, resistance to re erosion and absorbent sounds.
Excellent thermal stability
Excellent chemistry quality
Resistance to burning
Low thermal conductivity
Low thermal capacity
Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
Convenient producing and installing
Good springiness for fibers
Working temperature (.C)
Average fiber diameter (u)
Chemical composition (%)
Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on);
Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel);
Raw materials for further producing;
Materials for hot filtration;
Structure refractory and sponging sounds;
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanently fire resistant. It can endure above 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- They are thermal insulated materials. You should decide to use which one according to the using environment. Aluminum silicate fiber cotton is suggested to be used in equipment insulation. In different using environment, their thermal insulation effect will be different. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called as aluminum silicate fiber blanket and aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket, and the main material is aluminum silicate fiber cotton. Considering the pure thermal insulation effect, ceramic fiber blanket is better than aluminum silicate insulation cotton. The reason is that ceramic fiber blanket is formed by double needle process from aluminum silicate cotton, which greatly increases its intertexture degree, resistance to lamination as well as tensile strength and flatness. Fiber blanket contains no organic binder/binding agent to assure its plasticity and stability in the environment of high and low temperature.
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price ranges from dozens to hundreds of yuan.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Main parameters of ceramic fiber textile: Al2O3: ≥45% SiO2 ≥96%, fiber diameter (micron): 2-5, burning loss(%): 18 ±3, continuous use temperature (℃): 650(glass fiber)-1050 (stainless steel wire), hot-shrinkage rate(%): <4% (nine hours under 1150℃), thermal conductivity（w/mk）: ＜0.20 (800℃), shot content(%): none, volume and density（kg/m3）: 350 – 600.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- In terms of the characteristics of the ceramic fiber board, it has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.
- Q:What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.
- Q:What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- 1、Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber felt for short, is a fireproof material (such as flint clay) owing to resistance to high temperature. The fibrous substance, formed from being melt by electric arc and then blew up by compressed air, is called as ceramic fiber cotton. 2、Ceramic fiber cotton can be made into a variety of ceramic fiber products. The ceramic fiber cotton content of domestic ceramic fiber felt AI2O3 is 62% and 45%. The former one can be used in the temperature of 1150-2000℃ while the latter is in 1000℃.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The maximum working temperature of ceramic fiber resistance furnace can reach 1200℃. It can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel. The resistance furnace is equipped with a temperature controller and a thermocouple used for temperature measurement. With complete supplies from manufacturers, the purposes of index regulation and electric furnace control can be realized.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Raw materials such as the calcined fireclay of high purity, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand are fused with high temperature in industrial electric furnace and fluid is formed. Then using air compression injection or thread throwing machine to make fiber, ceramic fiber cotton is formed through cotton collecting of condenser. Fiber cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products. Ceramic fiber is a kind of efficient thermal insulation material, characterized by light weight, high strength, oxidation resistance, low thermal conductivity, good flexibility, corrosion resistant, small heat capacity and sound insulation, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range