|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
used as heat insulation material for electric furnace
|Packaging Detail:||Packaged in wooden box with polyfoam and plastic paper.|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace:
Good heat preservation;
Wide application range;
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace
Our CERAMIC FIBRE BLANKET is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials with the basic characteristics,such as light weight low thermal capacity good thermal shock resistance, resistance to re erosion and absorbent sounds.
Excellent thermal stability
Excellent chemistry quality
Resistance to burning
Low thermal conductivity
Low thermal capacity
Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
Convenient producing and installing
Good springiness for fibers
Working temperature (.C)
Average fiber diameter (u)
Chemical composition (%)
Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on);
Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel);
Raw materials for further producing;
Materials for hot filtration;
Structure refractory and sponging sounds;
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- The main function of ceramic fiber is resistant to fire and high temperature, fireproof, thermal insulation. Its maximum applicable temperature is 1260℃. The general thickness is 1.5-5mm. The width is 1 meter or below the specification. Long-term applicable temperature is 1100℃. Asbestos cloth is used as binding up thermal insulation material for various equipment and heat conductivity system. Asbestos cloth is interweaved with quality asbestos yarn and applicable to thermal insulation equipment as heat insulation material or can be made into other asbestos products.
- Q:What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- 1）Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃.2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- It has good chemical stability; excellent thermal stability and good elasticity. When ceramic fiber module is in a state of prepressing and after the furnace lining is completed, the expansion of the ceramic fiber module makes lining seamless and can compensate the shrinkage of fiber lining so as to improve the heat-insulating performance of fiber lining. The overall performance is good; It possesses excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance; Ceramic fiber module is quickly installed. The anchoring parts are set on the cold face of wall lining to reduce the requirements of anchoring parts materials.
- Q:Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- High density ceramic fiber board is much environmentally friendly. It is cost-effective, reliable in quality and economical in price. It adopts pure material, can stand the test of time and won’t be eliminated easily.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- Fire resistance rolling shutter door includes steel fire resistant shutter and infinite machine fireproof fabric. Steel fire resistant shutter is 400-450 yuan/m2 while infinite machine fireproof fabric is about 300 yuan/m2.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- Ceramic fiber packing: woven by the high quality ceramic fiber line and used in heat insulating materials, it is the ideal substitute for asbestos rope. It is commonly used in the sealing of various kinds of stoves, burners, heat exchangers and the flue doors. It can also be enhanced by metal wire. Index: size (mm), reinforced material, resistant temperature 5 x5 ~ 50 x50, glass fiber: 650 °C, C5x5 ~ 50 x50, steel wire: 1260 ° C.
- Q:What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as chemical engineering, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range