|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
used as heat insulation material for electric furnace
|Packaging Detail:||Packaged in wooden box with polyfoam and plastic paper.|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace:
Good heat preservation;
Wide application range;
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace
Our CERAMIC FIBRE BLANKET is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials with the basic characteristics,such as light weight low thermal capacity good thermal shock resistance, resistance to re erosion and absorbent sounds.
Excellent thermal stability
Excellent chemistry quality
Resistance to burning
Low thermal conductivity
Low thermal capacity
Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
Convenient producing and installing
Good springiness for fibers
Working temperature (.C)
Average fiber diameter (u)
Chemical composition (%)
Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on);
Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel);
Raw materials for further producing;
Materials for hot filtration;
Structure refractory and sponging sounds;
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- It’s widely applied to all sorts of industrial furnaces, steel ladles, foundry ladles, submerged nozzle high temperature thermal insulation materials, electric and thermal insulation materials of industrial furnaces, furnace doors, sealing materials of furnace body’s expansion joints, liners of cast aluminum models, demoulding of glass ceramics and hot-melt glass, high temperature sealing gaskets, thermal and electrical insulation materials of heating equipment, mufflers and exhaust pipes of motors, etc.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic silicon fiber board by long fiber silica, clay, talc, glaze etc. after 1150 degrees high temperature sintering, twenty-first Century revolutionary high-tech building materials. Characteristics: flexibility, high toughness, high strength, anti wind pressure; with homogeneous magnetized light ceramic surface, disposable, pores, anti pollution, is not easy to dust, mildew, antibacterial, deodorant, anti slip, no static, not fear of chemical erosion, such as acid, alkali, or even sulfate; fire, smoke, high temperature resistance, easy processing, cutting a hole.
- Q:What is the difference between thermal insulation cotton and thermal insulation sand?
- The heat-resistant temperature of the two is different, the cotton is higher, the board is lower. Where the cotton can wrap round pipes, and so on, it can only be used in larger planes.
- Q:Which price is high, glass fiber or ceramic fiber? Why? Is it the same function?
- Also known as aluminum silicate ceramic fiber is a new type of temperature thermal insulation materials is the lowest maximum use temperature of 900 DEG C is 1400 DEG C. The landlord said I think it is cotton like ceramic fiber cotton or ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber refractory temperature in several kind of standard common type of high purity aluminum high pick shaped aluminum containing zirconium.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and glass cloth is one thing to do
- Ceramic fiber blanket and glass cloth is not the same thing, two kinds of different products.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket afraid of water?
- Hydrophobic ceramic fiber blanket is non absorbent, and if you use ceramic fiber blanket in water environment, it is recommended to use hydrophobic ceramic fiber blanket, do not use conventional ceramic fiber blanket.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- The dust produced by ceramic fiber cotton block is harmful to body, mainly presented as respiratory symptom, skin and eye irritation symptom, lung function reduction, obvious change of chest radiograph abnormities.
- Q:In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ceramic fiber blanket density in ninety-six to one hundred and twenty-eight kilograms per cubic metre, single product has different density is due to have a great relationship with the production process and the level of acupuncture; ceramic fiber module density in one hundred and sixty to 240 kilograms per cubic meter, which is due to the selection of materials and is directly related to the compression ratio.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range