|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
used as heat insulation material for electric furnace
|Packaging Detail:||Packaged in wooden box with polyfoam and plastic paper.|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace:
Good heat preservation;
Wide application range;
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace
Our CERAMIC FIBRE BLANKET is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials with the basic characteristics,such as light weight low thermal capacity good thermal shock resistance, resistance to re erosion and absorbent sounds.
Excellent thermal stability
Excellent chemistry quality
Resistance to burning
Low thermal conductivity
Low thermal capacity
Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
Convenient producing and installing
Good springiness for fibers
Working temperature (.C)
Average fiber diameter (u)
Chemical composition (%)
Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on);
Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel);
Raw materials for further producing;
Materials for hot filtration;
Structure refractory and sponging sounds;
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- 1. As a fibrous light refractory, the ceramic fiber is combined with excellent performance of traditional thermal insulation material and refractory material. Involved in many areas and widely used in various industry departments, its product can be seen as base material used to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment like the industrial furnace and heating device, and realize structure lightening and energy saving; 2. It boasts low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability without corrosivity. The brake lining made from the fiber possesses high temperature resistance and dispersity, and is suitable for all sorts of blender mixers to stir; 3. It’s applicable for brake linings with requirements on high temperature resistance, thermal recovery and little noise in the brake area.
- Q:What are the ceramic fiber products?
- Ceramic fiber is produced by double needling technique and is widely used in high and low temperature environment. According to the different manufacturing technique used in market, ceramic fiber blanket is usually divided into two kinds. One is thread throwing blanket, and the other is injection fiber. 1. The diameter of the fiber filaments: Thread throwing fiber is much coarser. Thread throwing fiber is generally 3.0-5.0;micro;m; Injection fiber is generally 2.0-3.0;micro;ml. 2. Fiber length: Thread throwing fiber is much longer. Thread throwing fiber is generally 150-250mm. Injection fiber is generally 100-200mm. 3. Coefficient of thermal conductivity: Injection blanket is superior to thread throwing blanket because of its thin fiber. 4. Tensile and flexural strength: Thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket because of its coarse fiber. 5. Application of making ceramic fiber block: It is superior to injection blanket because the fiber of thread throwing blanket is much coarser and longer. Injection fiber blanket is easy to be broken and torn during the process of block production folding, while thread throwing fiber blanket can be tightly folded and cannot be easy to damage. The quality of the block will directly affect the quality of the lining. 6. The vertical layer spread application of large pieces of blankets such as heat recovery boiler: Thread throwing blanket has better tensile resistance and is more durable due to its coarse and long fiber filament, so thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- The main function of ceramic fiber is resistant to fire and high temperature, fireproof, thermal insulation. Its maximum applicable temperature is 1260℃. The general thickness is 1.5-5mm. The width is 1 meter or below the specification. Long-term applicable temperature is 1100℃. Asbestos cloth is used as binding up thermal insulation material for various equipment and heat conductivity system. Asbestos cloth is interweaved with quality asbestos yarn and applicable to thermal insulation equipment as heat insulation material or can be made into other asbestos products.
- Q:How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- There is no need to preserve. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:What’s the difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket?
- Ceramic fiber strip is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics. Ceramic fiber strip, one of fire-resistant and fireproof materials, is produced by the refractory fiber of high purity and applied in high temperature insulation. Compared with natural cellulosic fiber, the characteristics of raw material of glass fiber strip are as follows: circular cross profile, same diameter, highly elaborate production, high proportion of glass fiber and strong dimensional stability.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber, called ceramic fiber felt for short, is a kind of refractory material using high temperature resistance (such as flint clay). Fibrous material produced by air compression injection after electric arc fusion is also called ceramic fiber cotton. Ceramic fiber cotton can be used to make all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of AI2O3 in domestic ceramic fiber felt is 62% and 45% respectively.
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation. For the two products, the thermal insulation effect varies from the environment in which they are used.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- Product features: 1）Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃.2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc) erosion. 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The maximum working temperature of ceramic fiber resistance furnace can reach 1200℃. It can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel. The resistance furnace is equipped with a temperature controller and a thermocouple used for temperature measurement. With complete supplies from manufacturers, the purposes of index regulation and electric furnace control can be realized.
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range