|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
used as heat insulation material for electric furnace
|Packaging Detail:||Packaged in wooden box with polyfoam and plastic paper.|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace:
Good heat preservation;
Wide application range;
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace
Our CERAMIC FIBRE BLANKET is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials with the basic characteristics,such as light weight low thermal capacity good thermal shock resistance, resistance to re erosion and absorbent sounds.
Excellent thermal stability
Excellent chemistry quality
Resistance to burning
Low thermal conductivity
Low thermal capacity
Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
Convenient producing and installing
Good springiness for fibers
Working temperature (.C)
Average fiber diameter (u)
Chemical composition (%)
Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on);
Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel);
Raw materials for further producing;
Materials for hot filtration;
Structure refractory and sponging sounds;
- Q:What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as chemical engineering, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is made through such a process: Put highly purified raw materials like chamotte, alumina powder, silica powder, silica powder and zircon in high temperature industrial furnace, melt them to form fluid, then use compressed air to inject or thread throwing centrifuge throw it into threadiness, finally use cotton condenser to form ceramic fiber cotton. And fiber cotton can be further processed into kinds of products, such as fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope, etc. Ceramic fiber is highly thermal insulated with such advantages as light weight, high strength, antioxidation, low thermal conductivity coefficient, good softness, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity, sound absorption, etc.
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、 Pour tile cementing agent into water and stir it into paste (mixing ratio: 20 kg powder+6 kg water). After stirring, place it about 10 minutes, and then stir it slightly, finally it can be used, which is helpful to fortify binding force. 2、Paint cementing agent onto the working surface with tooth-shaped scraper to assure it is distributed evenly in tooth shape. 3、Press tiles onto it in the open assembly time.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and ceramic fiber blanket rejection blowing spray what difference
- The same kind of resistance to temperature is the same. In the aspect of shrinkage, the spinning is stronger than the blowing. Imagine cotton. The fibers are long and the fibers are short. Wire rejection is recommended.
- Q:Ceramic fiber felt 1050 type practice, according to what?
- At the time of export and product classification, the refractory material belonging to the same species is essentially a product, and one is named from the material component, and the other is from a foreign country
- Q:What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- The first choice of ceramic fiber board is Langfang Tengzhi refractory, which has good qualities and performance, durable service and can be the best alternative for asbestos! The ceramic fiber board, felt, cloth, strip, rope, thread and paper are complete in specifications .
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price ranges from dozens to hundreds of yuan.
- Q:Are ceramic fiber cotton poisonous?
- Depends on the production process is the above kind, the province may not, but the production process may have some problems.
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc. Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. The application of making ceramic fiber modules: Thread throwing blanket is better than injection blanket because of its thick and long fiber. In the folding process of making modules, injection fiber blanket is easy to break up and tear up while thread throwing fiber blanket can be folded tightly and not easy to break up. The quality of modules will directly affect the quality of furnace lining.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range