|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
used as heat insulation material for electric furnace
|Packaging Detail:||Packaged in wooden box with polyfoam and plastic paper.|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace:
Good heat preservation;
Wide application range;
Ceramic Fiber Blanket For Industry Furnace
Our CERAMIC FIBRE BLANKET is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials with the basic characteristics,such as light weight low thermal capacity good thermal shock resistance, resistance to re erosion and absorbent sounds.
Excellent thermal stability
Excellent chemistry quality
Resistance to burning
Low thermal conductivity
Low thermal capacity
Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
Convenient producing and installing
Good springiness for fibers
Working temperature (.C)
Average fiber diameter (u)
Chemical composition (%)
Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on);
Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel);
Raw materials for further producing;
Materials for hot filtration;
Structure refractory and sponging sounds;
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- Ceramic fiber cloth has high temperature resistance, 1000℃ continuous operating temperature, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment; easy construction and installation.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320 kg/m3. Ceramic fiber board is made by wet vacuum forming process, whose strength is higher than that of fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt. And it can be applied in such high temperature field that requires products with rigid strength. Here follows its features: high compressive strength and long service life; low thermal capacity and conductivity; non-brittle material and good flexibility; accurate size and good flatness; easy to cut, install and work; high resistance to weather; continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, and stable performance; excellent sound absorption and noise reduction.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Main parameters of ceramic fiber textile: Al2O3: ≥45% SiO2 ≥96%, fiber diameter (micron): 2-5, burning loss(%): 18 ±3, continuous use temperature (℃): 650(glass fiber)-1050 (stainless steel wire), hot-shrinkage rate(%): <4% (nine hours under 1150℃), thermal conductivity（w/mk）: ＜0.20 (800℃), shot content(%): none, volume and density（kg/m3）: 350 – 600.
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- It is a kind of high temperature experiment equipment, adopting quality and super energy-conservation ceramic fiber tank. It is highly energy-conservation, and its energy consumption is only a half of ordinary tube furnace. High temperature electric resistance wire warms up, and the insulation layer is fiber cotton blanket and metal shell. Quartz tube and sealing equipment can be chosen according to different requirements, and can be vacuumized or connected to air. It includes various types: tube furnace, tube furnace of multiple temperature zones, tube-typed heating furnace, tube-typed resistance furnace, high temperature tube… 6、Owing to perfect insulation performance and low heat capacity, the whole equipment and ordinary heavy refractory furnace
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material with great varieties. It has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. But brittleness and poor abrasion resistance are its defects. As a category of the glass fiber, glass wool is a kind of manmade inorganic fiber. As a result of fibrosis of the molten glass, cotton shaped material, glass wool, whose chemical composition is glass, is formed. As inorganic fiber, it’s characterized with good shape, small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound absorption, corrosion resistance and stable chemical properties. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called alumina silicate fiber blanket. One of its main components is alumina, and alumina is the major component of porcelain, so it’s called ceramic fiber.
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc. Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. The application of making ceramic fiber modules: Thread throwing blanket is better than injection blanket because of its thick and long fiber. In the folding process of making modules, injection fiber blanket is easy to break up and tear up while thread throwing fiber blanket can be folded tightly and not easy to break up. The quality of modules will directly affect the quality of furnace lining.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- The dust produced by ceramic fiber cotton block is harmful to body, mainly presented as respiratory symptom, skin and eye irritation symptom, lung function reduction, obvious change of chest radiograph abnormities.
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation. For the two products, the thermal insulation effect varies from the environment in which they are used.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Raw materials such as the calcined fireclay of high purity, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand are fused with high temperature in industrial electric furnace and fluid is formed. Then using air compression injection or thread throwing machine to make fiber, ceramic fiber cotton is formed through cotton collecting of condenser. Fiber cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products. Ceramic fiber is a kind of efficient thermal insulation material, characterized by light weight, high strength, oxidation resistance, low thermal conductivity, good flexibility, corrosion resistant, small heat capacity and sound insulation, etc.
- Q:What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- High alumina ceramic fiber cotton is quite good in quality. High temperature resistant and insulated acupuncture blanket belongs to fireproof and fire-fighting material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range