Description of Carbon Wire Steel Fiber:
carbon steel fiber is produced from high-strength cold-drawn steel wire, conform to ASTM 820, widely used for concrete reinforcement.
APPLICATION of Carbon Wire Steel Fiber：
---Burst against construction
---Gutter of Mining Mountain
---Municipal construction project
ADVANTAGEof Carbon Wire Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Carbon Wire Steel Fiber：
Hooked End And Straight In Middle
20kgor 25kg /Bag
- Q:What are the cement models, what are the general buildings on the use of cement?
- Portland cement strength grades are divided into 42..42.5R, 52..52.5R, 62..62.5R six grades. Ordinary Portland cement strength and other snails to touch the burglary Du Guizhen enlightenment score is divided into 42..42.5R, 52..52.5R four grades. Slag Portland cement, volcanic ash Portland cement, fly ash Portland cement, composite Portland cement strength grade is divided into 32..32.5R, 42..42.5R, 52..52.5R six grades.
- Q:What is the difference between cement and concrete?
- Should be on google, but .... Think of cement* as the flour in a cake, and then add ingredients sand, gravel, and water, mix, and you have concrete. The reactions started by adding water cause the concrete mixture to get warm (as compared to itself), dry out, and harden into a cohesive block of material. *it is a powdered rock of some kind, maybe limestone, idk
- Q:how many wheel barrows in a cubic yard of cement?
- That depends on the size of the wheelbarrow. For example, my wheelbarrow holds four  cubic FEET. A cubic yard is 3 feet on a side, thus 3x3x3 which equals 27 cubic FEET in a cubic YARD. Therefore, for MY 4 cubic foot wheelbarrow it would require 7 loads [27 divided by 4] to move one cubic yard of cement.
- Q:asbestos cement pipe laying procedure?
- AWWA Products Work Practices for Asbestos–Cement Pipe Following the work practices demonstrated in this practical handbook when installing or maintaining asbestos–cement pipe can help limit the release of airborne asbestos fibers—a critical concern. This reference summarizes the OSHA Asbestos Construction Standard and presents recommended work practices developed through experience, study, and field testing. Chapter headings cover shipping, receiving, handling, storage, and assembly; unacceptable work practices; and housekeeping and waste disposal considerations. Essential reading for engineers, managers, and crews alike. Edition: 1995, Softbound, 17 pp. ISBN 0-89867-795-5; Catalog Number 20406. Waternet® Keywords: ASBESTOS CEMENT PIPE Your Price: $ 27.00
- Q:witch would be cheaper for a 3 foot quarter pipe wood or cement?
- 3 Foot Quarter Pipe
- Q:how about zhuzhou Jingzuan cemented carbide Co., Ltd?
- I am working in Zhuzhou Jingzuan! i know exactly what they are. they are a new Chinese Company, set up at 2009. before 2009, they are known as Zhuzhou Jingcheng. they are dealing with cemented carbide products: CNC inserts, mining tips, end mill, carbide rods, and tungsten bar,tungsten board. and from 2009 to 2012, they are only sale within China, after May 2012, they begin open their international markets. and what kinds of info do you want to know? you can write to me Jingzuan.email@example.com
- Q:Cement bird bath has sprung a leak?
- go to the home inprovment center and get an epoxi made for concrete
- Q:which does not form a part of reinforced cement concrete?
- Lime and silica make about 85% of the mass of cement. However, lime by itself is not used in the production of Portland cement concrete mixtures. Hydrated lime is usually used in the production of asphaltic concrete mixtures. See the links below for more information.
- Q:PVC cement?
- PVC primer and cement is going to be your only sure bond. It essentially welds the pipe and fitting together. Epoxy is only going to glue the surfaces together, and with the tolerances of the pipe and fitting it may be hard to get a complete bond, leaving yourself vulnerable to a failure and possibly injury or death during use (depending on pressures and such). Even at lower pressures a piping fracture can be devastating. For the record, plumber's putty provides no adhesive properties whatsoever. It merely fills any voids in joints held by other means, such as sink drains. Why not just use PVC cement? If you don't want to buy a huge container they do sell smaller ones, and if you ask around you may find a friend or relative who already has some you can use.
- Q:How to waterproof seal a leaking cement porch?
- If cracks are simple, try bubble gum
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range