Description of Carbon Wire Steel Fiber:
carbon steel fiber is produced from high-strength cold-drawn steel wire, conform to ASTM 820, widely used for concrete reinforcement.
APPLICATION of Carbon Wire Steel Fiber：
---Burst against construction
---Gutter of Mining Mountain
---Municipal construction project
ADVANTAGEof Carbon Wire Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Carbon Wire Steel Fiber：
Hooked End And Straight In Middle
20kgor 25kg /Bag
- Q:What furniture do you reccomend for a red cement patio?
- Red cement patio? Did you paint it or use red-colored cement? Bravo! Since you prefer brightly colored additions to your life, go hog wild and buy fluorescent furniture to lounge around in. Your living quarters then might qualify as a historic lighthouse and you will be know far and wide as the keepers.
- Q:Do I really need to put cement board down before tiling a floor?
- Concrete Board
- Q:Melting pt of cement? Can u tell me why an overpass in Florida due to a oil fire melted & exposed framework?
- The cement didn't melt. It heated up, which caused it to expand. Since it had nowhere to expand TO (the concrete itself was hot, concrete around it was not, high expansion, no place to go), it crumbled. If you go to the overpass site now, you'll see a sizable pile of scorched black cement dust and rubble below the fire site.
- Q:What is Ferro cement concrete?
- Ferrocement is a composite material which is used in building or sculpture with cement, sand, water and wire or mesh material—often called a thin shell in North America. Ferrocement has great strength and economy. It is fireproof, earthquake safe and does not rust, rot or blow down in storms. It has a broad range of applications which include home building, creating sculptures, repair of existing artifacts and building boats and ships.
- Q:Whats the best way to remove Backsplash cement board without damaging Drywall!?
- Since it sounds like the cement board is atop the dry wall and you say the tiles are removed. find all the screws or nails and remove them. If nailed , a cats claw will work and if screwed in, you can use a drill with a phillips bit in and remove. Hard because you ll have to find the nails or the screws will be filled with what ever glue they used , but it can be done. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:If I powder a rock, can I use it like cement?
- No. Certain rocks are hard because of a chemical reaction with water. If the rock is baked/fired at high temperatures the water is driven off and the rock converts to dust (or lumps that can be crushed). If this dust is mixed with water, it will reverse the reaction and become rock again and some of the choices are sticky and bind other materials like sand, gravel, and bricks together. Look up lime mortar, cement, hydraulic cement.
- Q:Is there a solvent for plumbers cement?
- if the reason ur changing the valve is because it's not working, then don't change it, replace the stem only, behind handle loosen nut, turn stem counter clockwise till it comes out, do same w/new valve, put new stem in old valve, just make sure you remove any remains of old washer. I do this all the time, it's saves time and a lot of trouble and the outcome is the same. As far as cement goes, it maybe rectorseal #5 oilbase pipe thread compound since the valve you showed has compression connections on in and out sides.
- Q:Ask the experts I want to open our rural street inside the shop to invest in a 4W or so I saw that there is a reinforced cement shop 2 hardware building materials 5 to 7.
- Open a travel agency, 4W block is absolutely enough to join others, the general cost of 1000-denier test Gui line command thunder tense . and some did not join the cost, only the deposit.
- Q:does quarry dust have cements properties?
- It would depend on the type of quarry, limestone powder goes into cement but that is not the only ingredient. Therefore, limestone quarry dust may have some cementitious properties when mixed with water, but will not behave at nearly the capacity of standard cement.
- Q:Dental Cement?
- There are many types of cement used in dentistry today. Different ones are called for different situations. Some are: Glass Ionomer, Resin Based Glass Reinforced, Polycorboxylate, Silicate and the gold standard Zinc Phosphate. There are also temporary cements as well. Every dentist has their own preference and may use 2 or 3 different types based on their likes and clinical situation. Is it as strong as cement...No! Their bond strengths are however, very strong. Usually once a crown is cemented in place, it cannot easily be removed. Often the crowns have to be cut off! They are also very water soluble, meaning that if you have a poorly made crown and saliva can leak under it, the cement may wash away and the crown will eventually fall off on its own!
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range