Description of Carbon Wire Steel Fiber:
carbon steel fiber is produced from high-strength cold-drawn steel wire, conform to ASTM 820, widely used for concrete reinforcement.
APPLICATION of Carbon Wire Steel Fiber：
---Burst against construction
---Gutter of Mining Mountain
---Municipal construction project
ADVANTAGEof Carbon Wire Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Carbon Wire Steel Fiber：
Hooked End And Straight In Middle
20kgor 25kg /Bag
- Q:Cement Properties?
- It depends on how long it has been there, and if removing the section would make the driveway unusable. If it has been there a long time, you are not likely to be able to do anything about it. There are several doctrines that would make this so. If you want to get a portion removed, i would talk to them first. If they get a lawyer, you will be fighting this for a long time, so it is best to just try diplomacy first. Whatever you do, don't go out there with a jackhammer and start breaking concrete. This is a great way to end up in bigger trouble. Before you start, you will need an accurate survey as well.
- Q:Is the cement industry in the stock a separate plate? Or part of the other plate?
- Now can be considered a sub-section, there are several leading enterprises
- Q:How does cement dry underwater?
- it doesn't dry; it sets - it's a chemical reaction; not simply evaporating its water content. Setting time depends on the exact chemical mix of the cement - unsurprisingly, fast-drying cement sets very quickly but is usually comparatively brittle, while slower formulations take longer but tend to be stronger. Considerable heat is given off during the setting process and the cement tends to expand, particularly if too much is added at once so that the heat in the middle can't dissipate quickly enough - this is another reason why slow-setting is preferred in many situations. Setting is also speeded up by spraying with water which not only aids the chemical reaction but also helps in cooling. Under the sea the water would actually assist in the setting process. The main problem is that it will be subjected to the pressure of the escaping oil while setting which will reduce its strength - this is probably why they're also pumping mud into the hole - this will partially clog up the hole and reduce the pressure and so give the cement a better chance of working.
- Q:A concrete mix requires 2 parts sand and 3 part cement.How many pounds of sand are needed for 75 pounds of?
- 50 pounds
- Q:about cement?
- What do you want to know?? Here is some info... In the most general sense of the word, cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The name cement goes back to the Romans who used the term opus caementitium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement. Cements used in construction are characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic. The most important use of cement is the production of mortar and concrete - the bonding of natural or artificial aggregates to form a strong building material which is durable in the face of normal environmental effects.
- Q:how much would it cost for a square metre of cement?
- Do you mean concrete ? Concrete is a mix of sand, gravel, portland cement and water. A lot of people informally refer to this mixture as cement. It is what is used to build blocks, walls and floors. If this is what you mean and you want it delivered in a mixer truck you should look in the yellow pages under concrete. The price varies a lot with locality. Also your second, third, fourth and subsequent cubic yards decline in price, (quite sharply at first) because the time and fuel needed for delivery are pretty much the same no matter how much you order. I imagine (and am sorry) this answer is not quite what you were looking for. Jeff
- Q:What is significant is Cement PSI (Its power Strength)?
- Yes the PSI rating of cement is it's strength rating. But the higher rated cement is more expensive, and it is heavier. So maybe you would use the higher rated cement for the foundation and the lighter stuff for the higher floors. The design of the building would take all this into consideration to provide a structure that meets code but does not cost too much.
- Q:Cement dust......help...?
- You can't get it flushed out of your lungs. Once it is in there, it is permanent. If you breath in enough, you will develop Emphysema and become susceptible to pnuemonia. The next time you work with cement dust, wear a mask, (they are cheap) and wet the concrete with water to keep the dust from going airborne. Wash your clothes in the wash machine to get it out of your clothes.
- Q:Roofing with modified bitumen base sheet and cement only?
- It is better to get the estimation form local company that has valid license so you can get guaranteed work.See local listings like homeguard to get the quotation and written warranty so this headache is solved permanently.
- Q:Current rates for cement,steels,tiles,workers fee?
- sophisticated thing lookup at yahoo and bing that can help
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range