I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:I have a graphics card with a power cable that fits onto mobo(6 pin) and has 2 other power connectors,?
- Leave okorder.com
- Q:Can I just have a HDMI cable to power a monitor?
- An HDMI cable is not a power cable, it is only used to view the picture from whatever source it is.
- Q:Cable yjv-0.6 / 1kv-4 * 120 + 1 * 70 What does it mean?
- There is no difference between BTTZ25 square can only do single core. BTTZ is a kind of outer layer with seamless copper tube jacket, the middle filled with magnesia crystal powder as insulation material, the conductor is a single strand of copper rods composed of new cables, in recent years are also more used in high-rise buildings, airports, Underground railways and other places, to protect the fire in the case of fire pumps, fire elevators, local lighting, emergency evacuation instructions, security monitoring, anti-smoke system and self-powered power and other important equipment uninterrupted operation. The main features of the editor it has a high temperature, fire, explosion, no combustion (250 ℃ can be a long time running, 1000 ℃ limit state can also be 30min short time operation) and the current flow, small diameter, high mechanical strength , Long service life, generally do not need the characteristics of independent grounding wire. Application range Editor Widely used in nuclear power plants, metallurgy, chemical industry, mine, kiln and other dangerous, bad, high temperature environment. In recent years, more applications in high-rise buildings, airports, docks, subway and other places, to protect the fire in the case of fire pumps, fire elevators, local lighting, emergency evacuation instructions, security surveillance, anti-smoke system and self Power and other fire fighting and important equipment without interruption.
- Q:What kind of pcie power cables do I need for my graphics card?
- Could you possibly provide a link to a motherboard, and power supply that are still compatible with the ones I have as far as how they fit? Cause I would have no idea what I would be looking for.
- Q:what is the resistance of overhead power cables?
- Search for resistances per mile aerial use' and you will find some info from Power systems stability handbook By Anthony J. Pansini
- Q:Acoustic Audio 10 inch home theatre powered subwoofer use speaker wire or subwoofer cable?
- Use a long RCA cable. If you use speaker wire - you have to run wires from the left/right outputs to the sub, then more wire from the sub to the left/right speakers. Then you have to tell your receiver your left/right speakers are LARGE and you do not have a sub to get things to work. A single long RCA cable is simpler. You can even make your own with pre-terminated CATV coax and some F-to-RCA-Male adapters from Radio Shack. Subwoofer signals work fine and do not need any kind of higher end RCA cable.
- Q:if we provide power through power cable will there be need of extra capacitor near load?
- Yes, if you are talking about a bypass capacitor. Electronics always requires a bypass capacitor near the circuit/IC. Having one at the end of a cable means the cable inductance is in series, and the impedance seen by the IC power supply leads is inductive and high instead of the needed low impedance that a local bypass cap provides.
- Q:Having another set of Xbox 360 power and video cables?
- it might work, and the elite is black, so u have either the arcade or pro
- Q:Is it dangerous to touch double monitor cable when its on power?
- The voltages and amperages going through the Monitor Cables are too low to be of any concern. If you actually stuck your tongue into a live one you'll get a jolt that may be painful...but it's not going to kill you. Touching it with your fingers won't do anything. However it might not be a bad idea to cover it with a little electrician's tape (don't go crazy) to keep it from picking up anything that could jam or bend the pins.
- Q:how can i get a sata power cable for my blu-ray drive?
- Power cables for optical and hard drives are provided by the PSU. Just ensure that when you pick your PSU that it has the correct SATA drive power ends that will meet your needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range