AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND is a high integrity AR glassfibre chopped strand designed for use in dry mix systems or other
premixing processes for subsequent moulding into a GRC component.
This kind of chopped strand has a sizing system optimised for abrasion resistance and strand integrity during blending with dry materials .The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforcement at low dosages .It is particularly suited to the preparation of pre-bagged mixes of special mortars or renders .It may also be used in the manufacture by precasting of standard GRC components.
AR: Alkali Resistant
C: Continuous fibre
15 : Filament diameter
98: Tex of strand
12mm: strand length available
L: ZrO2 content 14.5%
H: ZrO2 content 16.7%
Good liquidity and integrity
Excellent alkali resistant and durability
been approved by Sheffied University,UK.
Tex of strand(tex)
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND are packed in vacuum polythene bag. Each polythene bag is identified by an individual label. HUIERJIE chopped strands are white coloured but an orange or blue colour is used on labels to aid identification.
Strand length available(mm)
Packing specification (mm)
Each pallet has 14 levels ,4 bags /level,totally 56 polythene bag;
The complete pallet is enclosed in polythene and identified with two labels.
For sea transport, a maximum of 20 pallets (on two levels) may be loaded in a 20 foot container, total net weight is approximately 16 tonnes.
Road vehicle: Up to 18 pallets, total net weight 14.4 tonnes.
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND should be stored dry in their original packaging, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15°C -35°C and at a relative humidity of between 35% -65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15°C) it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:stop dog from pooping in his backyard cement and a corner where dirt is?
- I'm sorry, after all the 'my dog poops all over the house' questions, this just strikes me as hilarious! Maybe some of those people that can't seem to get their dog to poop in the backyard at all can help you out! LMAO! Seriously though, you were doing the right thing with taking her on a leash and using praise and treats, it's just going to take longer to really get the dog to understand that this is where it needs to go. Just give it more time. When the dog starts to lead you to that spot, you'll know she has it down and doesn't need the leash anymore.
- Q:What is the best method for homemade Cement?(Not Concrete)?
- concrete is made from cement,concrete is hard,cement is soup,u cant make cement at home,go to the big box home center and buy a bag of cement,follow instructions on bag
- Q:What's the difference between cement and concrete?
- Cement is the binder that holds the ingredients together in concrete. CEMENT: ...a powder of alumina, silica, lime, iron oxide, and magnesium oxide burned together in a kiln and finely pulverized and used as an ingredient of mortar and concrete. CONCRETE: ...a hard strong building material made by mixing a cementing material (as portland cement) and a mineral aggregate (as sand and gravel) with sufficient water to cause the cement to set and bind the entire mass.
- Q:how do i apply vinyl tiles to my cement floor?
- Cement must be very clean of all dirt ,dust and oils. All small holes ( usually from when you take up the tack strips from the carpet) must be filled to have a smooth flat floor... Get the layout you want..This usually means starting from the middle and working towards the walls and getting the largest piece possible .. Sometimes you have to shift the tile over by 1/2 tile to get a larger piece along a wall.. Dont just lay a pc down, set it on the edge and slowly lean it down to set it in place.This so it will go down as flat as possible You don t say if this is a self stick tile or a glue down.. Glue down you should really use a 100# roller and roll the floor after to both get all air bubbles out and work the tiles into the glue. Some self stick tile are to light weight to use a heavy roller like this so by walking on them or even a rolling pin you can work the tiles down and get air bubbles out. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar..GL
- Q:White cement with putty powder together, batch wall will fall off powder? How about the effect?
- Under normal circumstances is not out of powder, but if the improper preparation of additives, will lead to powder or even fall off
- Q:Can I use cement board under my toilet?
- Cement board can be used, but I would question the use of carpet. I would suggest Vinyl and a mat that fits around the bowl. They are easier to throw into the washer if there are any oops moments, than having to do the whole carpet.
- Q:Ideas on painting cement block?
- First use a cement sealing product like Dry-Lock. Then put on some paint sealer (i.e. Bulls-Eye), then paint. The cement floor is a little trickier. You can get cement stains which is better than trying to paint it. They do make an epoxy cement paint used in garages, but the preparation of the cement prior to applying the paint makes it a lot of work. Stick with a cement stain.
- Q:whats heavier when set up, cement or plaster?
- Cement is heavier because its much more dense than plaster.
- Q:Portland + fast curing cement?
- You'll fully grasp it much better should you put in the type of a desk of ratio of volumes: Cement Sand Concrete 1 section 4 constituents Cement+sand=5 prts Cement: 1/5 of concrete Sand: four/5 of concrete (After dividing components of cement and sand by means of complete quantity (materials of concrete) thus if x barrels of concrete made, volume of cement used =x/5 barrels reply is A moreover as some of others said answer A and E usually are not THE equal! X/5 method x divided with the aid of 5 1/5x , I think was originally written as 1 --- 5x on your paper, this implies 1 divided through (5x) Hope i have been valuable and you are not burdened...
- Q:Mixing Cement (type 2 portland lime and sand)?
- For a shower I would mix at 5 to 1. Five sand ,one cement. Make it wet enough that it comes out of the mixer by it's own without you having to dig it out. It can be fairly wet but not sloppy.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range