AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND is a high integrity AR glassfibre chopped strand designed for use in dry mix systems or other
premixing processes for subsequent moulding into a GRC component.
This kind of chopped strand has a sizing system optimised for abrasion resistance and strand integrity during blending with dry materials .The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforcement at low dosages .It is particularly suited to the preparation of pre-bagged mixes of special mortars or renders .It may also be used in the manufacture by precasting of standard GRC components.
AR: Alkali Resistant
C: Continuous fibre
15 : Filament diameter
98: Tex of strand
12mm: strand length available
L: ZrO2 content 14.5%
H: ZrO2 content 16.7%
Good liquidity and integrity
Excellent alkali resistant and durability
been approved by Sheffied University,UK.
Tex of strand(tex)
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND are packed in vacuum polythene bag. Each polythene bag is identified by an individual label. HUIERJIE chopped strands are white coloured but an orange or blue colour is used on labels to aid identification.
Strand length available(mm)
Packing specification (mm)
Each pallet has 14 levels ,4 bags /level,totally 56 polythene bag;
The complete pallet is enclosed in polythene and identified with two labels.
For sea transport, a maximum of 20 pallets (on two levels) may be loaded in a 20 foot container, total net weight is approximately 16 tonnes.
Road vehicle: Up to 18 pallets, total net weight 14.4 tonnes.
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND should be stored dry in their original packaging, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15°C -35°C and at a relative humidity of between 35% -65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15°C) it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:What are the advantages of wood fiberboard board than other plates?
- Environmental protection-type green building materials, from cement as a cross-linking agent, wood as a fiber reinforced material, adding part of the additive pressed by the plate, mainly by the crushed wood chips and Portland cement glued together, color cleaning, Smooth and smooth
- Q:in what ratio should i mix cement and water?
- If you are trying to make concrete you also need to add sand. Portland cement + sand + water = mortar Portland cement + rock + water = concrete Mix dry first then add the water. Add water slowly then mix up add more water a little at a time. If you get it too wet it is not as strong. If you get the mix a little to runny, add more portland cement.
- Q:What are the design criteria for cement concrete?
- The only criteria for designing with cement or concert is ideas and creativity. You can use it with forms or bender board to make a unique shaped pathways. You can make great home planter boxes. You can pour it into rubber mold's and make all kinds of shapes for your garden or for the interior of your home. Making different size spears are fun and if you make them yourself they are a lot cheaper this way. You can make stepping stones and add stones and leaf impression to add a great design. You can color it with products they sell at Home Depot, Lowes or any good paint store. Once you get started a ton of more idea's will come to you. It really is a fun medium to work with and with last for years. Life long artist...
- Q:what is plastic cement? does it contain asbestos?
- Polystyrene Plastic cement is an adhesive used for joining polystyrene parts. The cement contains a solvent that melts the surface of the plastic, allowing the two parts to fuse together. As the solvent evaporates the strength returns to the material, the components having been 'welded' together. As with the asbestos stuff, I don't think the new batches of gun pestic cement has any. The last I know of were supplies that were manifactured before 1991 by subsidiaries of a certain company. These ones contained asbestos. I don't think they do anymore. It has been rectifed. Plastic cement is available as both gel (tube or gun form) and liquid (bottle with applicator).
- Q:Cement Mix?
- Let x = amount of pure cement (note that pure cement is 100% cement). You are given that 20 = amount of 25% cement. The new mixture (40% cement) will be x+20. Now insert the percentages. (100%)(x) + (25%)(20) = (40%)(x+20) 1x + 5 = 0.4x + 8 Subtract 0.4x from each side 0.6x + 5 = 8 Subtract 5 from each side 0.6x = 3 Divide both sides by 0.6 x = 3/0.6 x = 5 Answer: 5 pounds of pure cement
- Q:what, if anything, is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Concrete is a mixture of cement, sand, water, and rocks. Cement is a fine powdery limestone dust. Cement needs the aggregate materials to hold together.
- Q:how many bags of portland cement do I need to build a slap of 40m by 30 m by 10cm?
- Contact Portland Cement, their reps will be able do the calculations for you. They will need to know which Portland cement product you are using.
- Q:Stained cement.?
- I would try bleach, and let it sit on the concrete for a while. I know they sell cement cleaners in home improvement stores like Lowe's and Home Depot, you may want to check those out.
- Q:How can I fix a leak in my cement fish pond?
- Dap makes Liquid Cement Crack Filler. It is an epoxy that actually glues cement back together. It comes in an easy to use quart squirt bottle. I used it when our fountain froze and chunks of cement broke off. Two winters have gone by, and we still have a water tight repair. You can find it at a Home Center like Lowes or Home Depot.
- Q:blue cement glue on back molars (braces question)?
- My three kids have braces. If I remember right, the blue stuff was their to keep the bite from messing with the new fixtures. Only temporary. I think they had theirs lazered off. None of them mentioned anything about drilling, only that it smelled funny when it was removed.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range