AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND is a high integrity AR glassfibre chopped strand designed for use in dry mix systems or other
premixing processes for subsequent moulding into a GRC component.
This kind of chopped strand has a sizing system optimised for abrasion resistance and strand integrity during blending with dry materials .The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforcement at low dosages .It is particularly suited to the preparation of pre-bagged mixes of special mortars or renders .It may also be used in the manufacture by precasting of standard GRC components.
AR: Alkali Resistant
C: Continuous fibre
15 : Filament diameter
98: Tex of strand
12mm: strand length available
L: ZrO2 content 14.5%
H: ZrO2 content 16.7%
Good liquidity and integrity
Excellent alkali resistant and durability
been approved by Sheffied University,UK.
Tex of strand(tex)
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND are packed in vacuum polythene bag. Each polythene bag is identified by an individual label. HUIERJIE chopped strands are white coloured but an orange or blue colour is used on labels to aid identification.
Strand length available(mm)
Packing specification (mm)
Each pallet has 14 levels ,4 bags /level,totally 56 polythene bag;
The complete pallet is enclosed in polythene and identified with two labels.
For sea transport, a maximum of 20 pallets (on two levels) may be loaded in a 20 foot container, total net weight is approximately 16 tonnes.
Road vehicle: Up to 18 pallets, total net weight 14.4 tonnes.
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND should be stored dry in their original packaging, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15°C -35°C and at a relative humidity of between 35% -65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15°C) it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:Should Durarock be cemented to the subfloor and 11/2" roofing nails used instead of screws to set?
- Are you sure that's what he said? Durarock pretty much IS cement. There's no need to cement it to the floor. I would use screws, but I guess as long as he uses LOTS of roofing nails, that would work too.
- Q:How do you make a cement table top?
- take your table top you have now if that is the desired size (if not right size take 2 pieces of plywood that is the size screw them together) and put pieces of wood (forms) around the outside of it that go up about 4 inches. then get yourself some self leveling cement at any home improvement store and mix as directed on package. you can also tint the cement to a color if you ask at the store what to use. then pour it into your form and allow proper drying time. when dry remove the forms and lightly sand the cement to the shape and texture you want it to be on the edges. good luck =)
- Q:whats the differenc`e between concrete and cement?
- The difference between concrete and cement is that concrete contains cement plus sand and gravel. It is the cement that binds the sand and gravel or crushed rock together to form what we call concrete. Concrete then, is more than just cement.
- Q:building a pond, instead of pond liner using cement, will this work?
- Cement/Concrete is absorbent will absorb water not repel. You will need to coat wall with some form of water repellent paint etc.
- Q:what is stronger than plaster but lighter than cement?
- There is a product that is just called lightweight cement. It is used in fabrication of heavy duct work for extreme heat conditions such as power plants and such. You can also buy this product at most hardware or lumber yards. If you need to have it stronger, you can either add more portland to the mix or add stainless needles. The needles (or other types of additives) help to resist wear and give better strength to the cement with out adding much weight.
- Q:Rubbert cement thinner?
- OKorder.com lists 4 oz of Bestine thinner for $2.97 how much do you need? Rubber cement contains heptane and isopropanol. If you ask at the home products store what would thin it, you might find something, but I would just order the Bestine thinner if I were you
- Q:can I make rubber cement at home?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can I make rubber cement at home? I realize it is possible but the only formula I found had gasoline. Are there any other formulas?
- Q:Is jypee cement best for house?
- in my opinion jypee cement is best for house because among of the other cement are not good but jypee cement is good.
- Q:Does a permament retainer's cement that holds it in, what things can break that down?
- I had a permanent retainer for almost ten years. The retainer itself had come out and all that I had left was the cement. I went to my dentist and within five minutes it was gone. Very simple. But nothing else works. Sorry, but go see your dentist.
- Q:Removing cement residue?
- For removing a light haze try regular vinegar. It is a mild acid and works well in this application. I use a plastic spray bottle and a medium bristle brush. Spray an area and scrub with brush rinse with clear water. May take a couple applications.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range