AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND is a high integrity AR glassfibre chopped strand designed for use in dry mix systems or other
premixing processes for subsequent moulding into a GRC component.
This kind of chopped strand has a sizing system optimised for abrasion resistance and strand integrity during blending with dry materials .The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforcement at low dosages .It is particularly suited to the preparation of pre-bagged mixes of special mortars or renders .It may also be used in the manufacture by precasting of standard GRC components.
AR: Alkali Resistant
C: Continuous fibre
15 : Filament diameter
98: Tex of strand
12mm: strand length available
L: ZrO2 content 14.5%
H: ZrO2 content 16.7%
Good liquidity and integrity
Excellent alkali resistant and durability
been approved by Sheffied University,UK.
Tex of strand(tex)
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND are packed in vacuum polythene bag. Each polythene bag is identified by an individual label. HUIERJIE chopped strands are white coloured but an orange or blue colour is used on labels to aid identification.
Strand length available(mm)
Packing specification (mm)
Each pallet has 14 levels ,4 bags /level,totally 56 polythene bag;
The complete pallet is enclosed in polythene and identified with two labels.
For sea transport, a maximum of 20 pallets (on two levels) may be loaded in a 20 foot container, total net weight is approximately 16 tonnes.
Road vehicle: Up to 18 pallets, total net weight 14.4 tonnes.
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND should be stored dry in their original packaging, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15°C -35°C and at a relative humidity of between 35% -65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15°C) it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:Why bulk cement trailers use a peculiar shape?
- The secret to the shape is inside the drum. There are spiral fins welded to the inside of the drum. When you turn the drum one direction, the dry cement ingredients the water are pulled down into the drum by the direction of the fins, mixing everything together. When you arrive at the job site, the ingredients are all mixed into cement, and ready to use. The driver then reverses the rotation of the drum, and the mixed cement now is pushed out of the drum by those same fins, he pours the load, and goes back to the yard. The ingredients are loaded into the drum dry, then water is added. The drum then mixes it all as the truck is driving to the job site.
- Q:I would like to do building cement business, there are also sales in this area, I would like to ask this is not a lot of money is also a lot of money.
- This is to see your working capital,Selling fast, money back fast, hundreds of thousands is enough.
- Q:How to whiten Jordan Cement 4s netting?
- They are very clean and good looking and can match with alot of stuff and cant really be hated on. The Stealh 3's are also pretty nice but thats more for workouts and in the gym shoes. Go with the White Cements.
- Q:what would happen if someone where you flush cement down the toilet?
- What do you even mean? YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING IN COMPLETE SENTENCES.
- Q:contact nos and address of south western cement corporation?
- South Western Cement Corporation c/o 3883 First Street. Forest Hills, Banawa, Cebu CIty, Malabuyoc Yes it is part of the Yuchengco group. Sorry could not find tel nos.
- Q:can cement be extracted back from concrete?
- No, it can't. Adding water to portland cement initiates a complex series of reactions that irreversibly changes the nature of the dry ingredients. If you remove the water at some point by drying or firing the concrete, it will not give back the original cement dry ingredients. Just to be clear, concrete is cement added to an aggregate. The aggregate is often crushed stone or gravel, but it can be other substances. The stone normally does not chemically react with the cement, so I suppose you could crush the concrete to physically separate the cement from the rocks. But then you would have cement chunks that cannot be poured like new cement and are weakened by the crushing, not very useful.
- Q:Cement tretments...gloss?
- Quick lesson.........cement is the powder in the concrete. To make concrete glossy, they have several sealers that will do the trick. Some are as simple as Thompsons water seal(junkie tho) and others are a 2 part sealer that has a reaction when you mix together. That is by far the best to use. Go to a local material supplier. Typically ones that deal with mostly contractor supplies have the best products. Ask them for a sealer that they'd usually use over an exposed aggregate sidewalk. That is what you want. Far as removal......once it's on, it's on. It'll have to be recoated to keep it looking fresh and new. If you want to remove it, it'll have to be stripped off and that is a pain.
- Q:Why don't famous people get burns when they make handprints in cement?
- Umm.... wet cement isn't hot. So they just put their hands in it to make the shape take it out. When it's sunny hot out, yes, cement is hot to the touch can burn you, but wet cement isn't hot enough to burn someone. People have been burned by PROLONGED exposure to wet cement. Celebs others that put their hand/foot prints in cement won't get burned b/c they're only touching it for a few minutes. **YES they wash their hands! Wouldn't you? I'd hate to have cement dried on my hands. So yeah, after they're done putting their prints in cement, they wash their hands.**
- Q:Can my cat carry asbestos if she goes on my cement bonded asbestos roof?
- I guess the question would be, are asbestos fibers coming off the roof? In that case they are floating around in the air and dangerous for everyone, cats or not. Asbestos is only dangerous if fibers are floating in the air and you breath them. I don't know anything about cement bonded asbestos but if the cement bonds it together then I guess it's safe. Maybe someone else knows more...
- Q:can u explain cement manufacturing?
- That could be a very hard question to answer, particularly if you add water.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range