API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Reed valves?
- reed valves are in a 2 stroke cylinder head they are exactly like they sound like in a clarinet.. when the piston rises they are closed due to the position the port is in the cylinder . when the piston is down stroking it creates a vacuum hence the reed valve opens and the piston starts to rise closes the reed valve.. 4 cycle engines have mechanicaly activated valves from a timing chain and a camshaft which controls when the valve opens so the answer is NO NO NO
- Q:valve job on a dirt bike?
- i'm 18 and race a crf40r i admire the motorbike. in case you desire to flow extra decrease priced i might decide for 2 stroke. have faith it or not 2 stroke is extra maintence even though it is lots extra decrease priced to rebuild. A 2 stroke on long tracks with enormous sweapers is purely as speedy as a 450 if not speedier. I enjoyed my 250 haha. 450's are somewhat a combat on the song they supply a real undesirable arm pump by using engine breaking. and 250 4 strokes are like driving the previous one hundred twenty five's all you do is shift. in case you may desire to get an rm 250 2 stroke they have the extra appropriate potential bands and have very solid bottomw end.
- Q:How do i make a ball valve?
- put a slave servo on it,
- Q:Zone valves with aquastat?
- The zone valves should have 4 wires, 2 yellow and 2 red.The yellow wires are connected to the 24 volt thermostat circuit in a series. The corresponding thermostat turns the motor on, opening the zone valve, closing the end switch and turning on the boiler and the pump. The red wires are the end switch wires. They are just wired together in parallel and anytime at least one opens, it turns the boiler/pump on. Now, you must have one of the Tstat wires going to the boiler, when it calls for heat, it turns the boiler/pump on. You probably have the zone valves locked in the open position. So you will have heat all over the house but just not as much control as you had when you were running individual zones. But, you know what? Your system would be more efficient if you left the zone valves locked open and ran the system from one thermostat! To make it even better, you can run the circulation pump all heating season long ( just wire it direct to 120v) and just use the thermostat to turn the boiler(burner) on when there is a call for heat. If one zone or the other is too hot, try turning a valve down on the return line(if you have valves) to balance the heat. Hope this is not too complicated and hope to help!...................................
- Q:what does the btu rating mean on a temp and pressure valve?
- Don't go by the the old valve, look at the specification tag on the boiler. Do not exceed the temp or pressure rating. If you do, you will only create a time bomb and a big one at that. In no circumstances should you use a valve with a higher rating than the heater!
- Q:Information Blow Off Valves?
- A blowoff valve goes onto your intake or the piping from your turbocharger to make sure that you dont run to much pressure they are adjustable to whatever pressure you desire. Usually people running a positive displacement blower or a turbochargers run them. That being said I'm sure that you could put one on your car but without a power adder it would never blow off. Except in the case of a intake manifold overpressure such as a backfire.
- Q:natural gas furnace valve not opening?
- I realize this is probably a dumb question, but it has to be asked, just so everyone else won't have to wonder. Are you dead sure you put the valve on in the right direction? I'm not a certified furnace installer or repair person, so I don't actually know if it's even possible to put a valve on backwards, so, the question. It certainly sounds like you've done everything that could be done, other than to take the valve off and try getting it to open while it's off. If it's opening, it should do it on a bench, with 24 volts going to it. You may have to take the transformer with it to be sure, and actually look up in the holes to see if you can spot the flap opening up for the gas to flow. You haven't mentioned a pilot at all, so I have to wonder if this is an igniter type system? That would be my methodology of checking the valve and the transformer. If you can get it to open on the bench, then it certainly should open in place.
- Q:Heart valve surgery!!!!!!?
- It depends a lot on which valve and why it's being replaced, but unless the COPD is very bad, the average chance that a 58yo man who does not have any other major medical problems will survive single-valve replacement surgery is better than 98% if the surgery is done by an experienced surgeon at a good hospital. The COPD will very likely mean that his post-operative recovery will be prolonged and difficult, but he should do fine.
- Q:Multi valve engine advantages?
- Multi Valve
- Q:i can't pump my presta valve...?
- A presta valve can be a little finicky. If you don't push the pump nozzle down far enough, it won't let the air into the tube. Unscrew the valve, line up the pump head with the valve stem, push down firmly while twisting back and forth. Try pumping; if it builds up pressure, just push it down until it releases into the tire. Don't forget to pull up the lever on the pump nozzle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range