1. High quality
2. competitive price
3. Superior weather resistance
4. Non-toxic processing
5. Advanced technology
Brief Introduction And Specifications:
1.Scientific structure, advanced workmanship, accurate and reliable;
2.Unrivalled convergence of art and technology;
3.widely used in construction ,decration ,and industry
4.Surface Treatment: Anodized , Powder Coating, Electrophoresis,
5.Packaging: EP paper (12/pack) , red paper (12/pack)
6. Wooden-pattern transfer, Thermal-break, Sand blasting, mechanicalpolishing,etc.
Production Flow Chart:
- Q:what is curtain wall?
- A curtain wall is a non structural outer shell for an internally supported structure. They are non load bearing as they are in masonry or wood frame buildings where exterior walls are part of the support structure. Non load bearing interior walls are not considered curtain walls, just partition walls. For example,a modern skyscraper is supported by a steel skeleton & the curtain walls just hang from it to keep weather out. Basically , you can remove them entirely & the building will still stand. Best regards
- Q:How do you tie back curtains without a wall to screw into?
- here are 3 methods you can use all are inexpensive solutions . 1 as you have continues windows make up some tie backs that will fit like this right end and middle end tie together. middle end right and right window tie together . then the right end and the left end single curtains a single tie back each with a string attached then allow it to be a hooked on to the stop ends so effectively you have one curtain then two then two again then one. hope you can understand what i am saying there . 2/ get some stick on hooks and the use your tie backs the traditional way. 3/ putting stop ends on the ends of each pair of curtains on the rail but behind the last runner using some string attach to the tie back and the stop end you can decide how long the string is so it gives you a pulled back drape effect . sorry if this sounds complicated but its really not i have done this myself very effectively
- Q:What should be the color of curtains in my bedroom with 1 wall painted dark red & 3 walls lavender color?
- If the curtains are going to be on the dark red wall, I think they would look cool if they were lavender; and if the curtains are going to be on one of the lavender walls, it would look cool if they were dark red. If you want to go with a different color than black (to match floor) or a brownish color (match with furniture). My opinion: the curtains should not be the same color as the wall that they are on, or a completely new color in the room. Good Luck!
- Q:which color curtain will mach with brown wall?
- Q:How can I get liquid Dilaudid stains off my walls, ceilings,and curtains?
- I'm sorry - how the hell did they get it on the walls, ceilings, and curtains? They must've been confused about the meaning of 'shooting up'. There's probably not much you can do but paint, replace the curtains, and then beat some compensation out of your friend.
- Q:Boys room: Med Blue carpet, lime green curtains: what color walls?
- Sounds like you are creating a fun atmosphere with your room. First take a look at your furniture and the natural lighting your room receives. You don't want your furniture to look out of place and you don't want to go too dark if there isn't that much light. If you want to play it safe, you can go white, but I think you might like a light blue (maybe a pastel) or sorts. Visit your paint shop and look at variations of green and blue. More than likely you will find something in the middle that tie the room together nicely. It is also really fashionable now a days to paint an accent wall a different color. Perhaps you could go with a light pastel like blue color and then accent a light green wall. Your local paint or hardware store will carry color charts. Take a picture of your room and take it with you when paint shopping. If you physically look at the paint be sure to find out what it looks like when it dries. This should help you get off to a great start with your room. Good Luck!
- Q:Glass curtain wall does not install central air conditioning, then how to handle the facade
- Hello, it 's hard to understand your. Now the general side of the glass curtain wall is not installed wall-mounted air conditioning, because it will affect the overall effect.
- Q:How do you know how to corrdinate curtains with wall color? If your walls are a med. light green?
- you can do neutral curtains with a 30 inch (or taller) colorband starting at the bottom. for the band pick a color in the same color family as your wall (or furniture or whatever). the best analogy would be think of curtains with a baseboard or wainscoted effect.
- Q:Whether the country has a document or specification has begun to prohibit the installation of the whole hidden frame glass curtain wall.
- The hidden glass curtain wall is a comprehensive technology and new products, the curtain wall is not used to hold the glass and load the aluminum alloy frame, it is entirely dependent on the structural glue to hundreds of pieces of heat reflective coating glass bonded to aluminum Profile frame. Very comprehensive concealed glass curtain wall node diagram, including lightning and fireproof nodes.
- Q:How to make: Bedroom wall fabric 'decoration' with curtains and rod?
- If you are not going to see much of the rod, then get a simple wood dowel from hardware store and paint it black so it looks like iron (or white, or whatever color goes) You can hang it from wall or ceiling using simple cup hooks (again from hardware store) . They just screw in and are cheap. Then drape the fabric over the rod. You can always add some nice ribbon or tassells to fancy it up, or if you are really wanting to be girly and romantic then maybe some fake flowers etc.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, reliable quality and sincere service, our products sell well in domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs. we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range