1. High quality
2. competitive price
3. Superior weather resistance
4. Non-toxic processing
5. Advanced technology
Brief Introduction And Specifications:
1.Scientific structure, advanced workmanship, accurate and reliable;
2.Unrivalled convergence of art and technology;
3.widely used in construction ,decration ,and industry
4.Surface Treatment: Anodized , Powder Coating, Electrophoresis,
5.Packaging: EP paper (12/pack) , red paper (12/pack)
6. Wooden-pattern transfer, Thermal-break, Sand blasting, mechanicalpolishing,etc.
Production Flow Chart:
- Q:i have a cocoa color sofa with a shade of brown carpet what color do i paint walls and what color curtains?
- What colors do you like? Do a combo of honey walls, patterned drapes with lime green and cream, green and warm orange throw pillows, with an intermediate shade of brown throw. Add textures, lots of table lamps, floor lamp, ottoman, and accessories that pick up some of these colors. Do cream walls with one red accent wall. Put pattern either on the drapes or on some of the throw pillows; medium yellow would be a great accent color, as well as some different shade of browns (limit these to a couple more). Do medium grayish navy walls, cream drapes with either a stripe in them, or a bottom border to provide some interest. Use honey color and dull green for accent colors.
- Q:What colour curtain suits a purple wall room?
- My bedroom is purple, chocolate and cream - they all go well together. I have a big painting of a tuscan lavendar fields over the bed. My curtains are a kind of see through sort of material in a lovely chocolate brown with cream flecks. If you want it lighter go with the above answerers idea of translucent white or cream - really crisp and fresh - do like the French Country style - with miniature roses but do it all in white and the purple and minty green - buy a magazine on French style Country living to get the ideas - add a pretty chandelier - so pretty.
- Q:What are the main sealants used for curtain walls?
- 1, neutral silicone sealant;
2, neutral silicone weathering sealant;
3, neutral glass glue;
4, butyl rubber;
5, poly-sulfur glue; sealant (sealant / sealing glue) is guided with the shape of the seal surface deformation, not easy to flow, there is a certain adhesion of the sealing material. Is used to fill the configuration gap, in order to play the role of sealing adhesive. With anti-leakage, waterproof, anti-vibration and noise, heat and so on. Usually with asphalt, natural resin or synthetic resin, natural rubber or synthetic rubber and other dry or non-dry viscous material as the base material, with talc, clay, carbon black, titanium dioxide and asbestos and other inert filler, then add Plasticizers, solvents, curing agents, accelerators and the like. Widely used in construction, transportation, electronic instruments and parts of the seal.
- Q:what color walls and curtains go good with chocolate colored comforter?
- Find a really helpful site below with a color wheel and multiple ideas for both the curtains and the wall color. I would not paint a chocolate accent wall with all the browns you already have and woods. But you could if that is what you want but I am afraid it will make the room look very dark. But one way of making the room work is doing it with the same color. Take paint samples home to look at them in the light the paint or fabric will be in.
- Q:what is curtain wall?
- A curtain wall is covering of a building in which the outer walls are non-structural it can be made of a lightweight material reducing construction costs. When glass is used as the curtain wall, a great advantage is that natural light can penetrate deeper within the building. The curtain wall facade bears no weight from the building. The wall transfers horizontal wind loads through connections at floors or columns of the building.
- Q:How to distinguish between glass curtain wall and ordinary window
- Glass curtain wall and the difference between ordinary windows: First, from the perspective of view, the glass curtain wall area is relatively large, and some glass curtain wall can be used as the entire building of the external walls, the dry construction method (that is, the use of embedded parts and keel (The most common installation method, with the screw fixed), the use of welding technology, and some use of chemical bolts) and doors and windows area is relatively small, mostly for the hole to install,
- Q:What color curtains would compliment a sea mist green wall?
- There okorder.com okorder.com. The Studio brand at Penney's is less traditional. Pottery Barn is a good place for ideas also.
- Q:What colour walls would go with black curtains?
- i could pass with an same or slightly darker shade of green and paintings a number of that tan in in case you will detect a reliable print. A contrasting colour as properly to the fairway, which contain yellow or blue could provide the room a laid-back, satisfied sense. you need to get throw pillows in good colours and tie all of it jointly.
- Q:Glass curtain wall required to do the test
- Raw material testing, insulating glass test, but also have four tests, but the higher test costs, may be able to do Hunan, may be more than ten million, followed by sealant, etc.
- Q:What colour wall goes with Dusty Pink curtains?
- This is fun to do Click on a room ( in your case, one of the 2 BR's) Click on anything in that room like the bedspread, floor, trim, walls, chair, window treatments etc This will bring up menu's and colors for each. Since they dont have curtains..try making the bedspread dusty pink and then click on the walls..to try different paint. I do this sometimes, and it gets the re-decorating bug clear out of my system. I decide things are fine the way they are LOL Its fun to fool with
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, reliable quality and sincere service, our products sell well in domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs. we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range