1. High quality
2. competitive price
3. Superior weather resistance
4. Non-toxic processing
5. Advanced technology
Brief Introduction And Specifications:
1.Scientific structure, advanced workmanship, accurate and reliable;
2.Unrivalled convergence of art and technology;
3.widely used in construction ,decration ,and industry
4.Surface Treatment: Anodized , Powder Coating, Electrophoresis,
5.Packaging: EP paper (12/pack) , red paper (12/pack)
Production Flow Chart:
- Q:Stone curtain wall installation process, the role of the adapter is what
- Fixed shaft of the adapter, is to connect the embedded parts and the material, where the embedded parts, where the adapter.
Fixed transverse material of the adapter, is connected to the material and the cross of the material, where the transverse material, where the adapter.
In addition, a lot of fixed material will be fixed by welding, may not be used to transfer parts, the standard approach is the side of the welding side of the screw.
- Q:How to distinguish between glass curtain wall and ordinary window
- Glass curtain wall and the difference between ordinary windows: First, from the perspective of view, the glass curtain wall area is relatively large, and some glass curtain wall can be used as the entire building of the external walls, the dry construction method (that is, the use of embedded parts and keel (The most common installation method, with the screw fixed), the use of welding technology, and some use of chemical bolts) and doors and windows area is relatively small, mostly for the hole to install,
- Q:Do you need to do a retreat when building a fire curtain with fireproof rock?
- "High-rise building fire protection design specifications ----- 2005" has been for the building curtain wall fire blocking has been changed to emphasize the requirements of the use of fire blocking materials to block (mandatory) but the reality is that we basically use the old method of closure Blocking
Fire blocking material:
Organic fire blocking material
Fire resistant partitions
These materials than fire cotton and other old practice before the fire effect is good but the budget than before the high side or curtain wall company cost increase will lead to very little according to the "high return" requirements to do with the fire supervision departments do not operate the actual or rock wool fire cotton Do more
- Q:What tests do you need to do with the fire sealant review between the curtain walls?
- Fire glue also do? I did not do, just do a re-test of fire cotton. Glue only made sealant, structural glue! And fire glue did not buy, with a sealant to play!
- Q:From where can i get specifications of the thickness of curtain walls?
- [Standard Guide for Evaluation of Exterior Building Wall Materials, Products, and Systems]
- Q:curtain wall instead of paint??
- ahh yes, curtains on a wall without windows - you are thinking outside the box! go for it. if you don't like it you still have the curtains to use at another time in another room. the curtains will add texture and warmth to the room. the curtains will help absorb any echo in the room therefore you won't have to decorate as much on the other walls or you can take your time with other decorations. you can still part the curtains - single or double panel - with a chair or table or couch in the part for a dramatic effect the curtains can always be dyed later on for a change of color you can put a fake window with over head light behind the curtain part you can put mirrors for a kitsch effect in the curtain part lots you can do with a wall of curtains if you can think outside the box!
- Q:Is the glass curtain wall between the lining plate and the wall required to fill the insulation (rock wool, etc.)?
- Glass curtain wall generally has more than 800 high windows of the sill wall (high strength), that is, non-visible part of the curtain wall. In order to save the cost, where the glass can be used with glass, but in order to meet the energy requirements, need to add insulation materials, external wall insulation requirements A-class fireproof materials, are generally rock wool, thickness of 50 to 100, according to energy Calculation is determined.
- Q:Is there a flexible gasket between the column and the connecting body of the glass curtain wall?
- Not the elastic gasket is anti-corrosion isolation film to prevent the use of telephone corrosion, then there is a security risk,
- Q:How do I put up curtains on a plaster wall?
- Go to any hardware store, NOT HOME DEPOT OR LOWE'S, and buy some plastic wall anchors. Ask a clerk for the proper size. Drill the proper size hole for the size you chose, and pound them in. Use screws, also to match the size of anchors. to attach the brackets. I have plaster all through my house, and some very heavy drapes. Never had any problems with the wall anchors.
- Q:want to hang curtains. how do I go about mounting the rods on the walls.?
- Much depends on the weight of the curtains and the span you are making. Also what you are fixing to, behind your wall covering. If you have a lighter weight curtain and don't want or need a pull type curtain, just buy the expanding rods to fit your window. They come with hangars and small nails. You can affix them to the woodwork around your window if that is your liking, or to the drywall just next to the woodwork. All you need is a hammer for this application. If you are going to install heavier curtains and rods that have the strings for pulling the curtains back, it is better to buy a small hand drill, a bit, and some expansion pieces. These are tapered plastic, about any size you want, and come with a screw already in them. You drill your hole, remove the screw and tap the plastic piece flush with the wall, then thread your screw through the curtain mount and on into the plastic piece. It sometimes takes two of these per side. Finally, if you are going heavy duty, wing nuts are the way to go. You will need a hand drill, a larger bit, and a screwdriver. You mark where your hole will be, drill it out, then thread the bolt through the rod mount, then the expansion wing nut, push the entire wing through the wall, and begin tightening it by pulling by hand back on the screw until it gets a bit tight. This means the wings on the other side have spread and are gripping the inside of the wall. You then just tighten up the bolt until it is firm and holds the rod in place. Just remember, this application is usually reserved for drywall, and sometimes plaster, but not into wood unless it is very thin on the other side of the wall (almost never since you would be going into the window framing itself). Ask at your hardware store. They will give you instructions and help you buy what you need at the most reasonable cost.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, reliable quality and sincere service, our products sell well in domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs. we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range