1. High quality
2. competitive price
3. Superior weather resistance
4. Non-toxic processing
5. Advanced technology
Brief Introduction And Specifications:
1.Scientific structure, advanced workmanship, accurate and reliable;
2.Unrivalled convergence of art and technology;
3.widely used in construction ,decration ,and industry
4.Surface Treatment: Anodized , Powder Coating, Electrophoresis,
5.Packaging: EP paper (12/pack) , red paper (12/pack)
Production Flow Chart:
- Q:There are several sizes in the curtain wall
- Do not know what you are asking, embedded embedded parts and post-embedded specifications are a lot of models
- Q:Olive upholstering, saffron yellow walls, what curtain colors should I use?
- Sounds like this is heading toward a tertiary color scheme (3 colors next to one another on the color wheel. What you need, since you already have the green and yellow, is a warm orange accent. It could be rust, persimmon, red-orange... you get the idea. Now for the curtains, I'd look for something in a pattern, maybe a paisley that brings in the rust orange hue, along with the olive and a bit of yellow and maybe some brown, on a neutral background. Bring in colored and patterned pillows and accessories, pictures, etc. to pull it all together. Also, look for patterned area rugs to accomplish this. If you do go for a strong pattern on the area rug -- you can then choose either an olive or rust for the drapes, or a simple stripe. Hope this helps lead you in a better direction of pulling this room together -- nice warm combo for the living area.
- Q:What can i use to stick curtains on my wall?
- Q:what is the standard thickness for curtain wall?
- add it up: 3-1/2 for the 2x4 1/2 drywall on each side equals 4-1/2 wow that was hard
- Q:What are the types of common building curtains? What are the characteristics of each?
- Curtain wall is the outer wall of the building, do not bear the weight, like the curtain hanging up, it is also known as the hanging wall, is a modern large and high-rise buildings with decorative effect of the light wall.
- Q:Why does Low-E tempered glass is suitable for curtain wall?
- Lina, I'd like to try and answer your question but it does not make sense to me. Can you re-phrase it with a little more information.
- Q:What should be the color of curtains on red wall in my bedroom?
- Maybe a smallish pattern with all the colours in it take colour samples with you or get a sample of materials.Quite hard to match the exact red maybe and there are many sheds of white!
- Q:Where to hang curtain tie backs on wall?
- You could do this a couple of ways. You could just get window hardware that takes the place of a tieback, that matches your drapery hardware and the curtain/drape just hooks over that rather than using an actual tieback. To use your tieback, you need a hook that will hold the two ends. Depending on how you want the curtains/drapes to fall and the fullness of them will depend on where you put the hook - further out from the window if very full. Yes, generally you would just leave the tieback there, hanging out, until you use them again. Usually though, where you place the hook will allow the drapes/curtains to cover the tieback when not in use (as well as the hook).
- Q:How do I put up curtains on a plaster wall?
- Go to any hardware store, NOT HOME DEPOT OR LOWE'S, and buy some plastic wall anchors. Ask a clerk for the proper size. Drill the proper size hole for the size you chose, and pound them in. Use screws, also to match the size of anchors. to attach the brackets. I have plaster all through my house, and some very heavy drapes. Never had any problems with the wall anchors.
- Q:what color curtains would match my olive colored walls?
- Hi Jeanika, I would suggest that you choose something in a Neutral anything from Off white to Tan or Light Gray color. If your room has white painted woodwork then White color will look nice as well.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, reliable quality and sincere service, our products sell well in domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs. we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range