1. High quality
2. competitive price
3. Superior weather resistance
4. Non-toxic processing
5. Advanced technology
Brief Introduction And Specifications:
1.Scientific structure, advanced workmanship, accurate and reliable;
2.Unrivalled convergence of art and technology;
3.widely used in construction ,decration ,and industry
4.Surface Treatment: Anodized , Powder Coating, Electrophoresis,
5.Packaging: EP paper (12/pack) , red paper (12/pack)
Production Flow Chart:
- Q:What was the Berlin wall and the iron curtain?
- The Berlin wall was built to separate East and West Germany during the Cold War. The Iron Curtain was the nickname for the Soviet military emplacements preventing supplies and other things from crossing the new border. I suggest looking it up on wikipedia for dates and more info
- Q:RED WALLS...curtains?
- gold,sage green, or a milky way color (taupe,etc...) a black round rod would tie in with the computer desk.... All the colors I mentioned above goes with red :O)
- Q:What is the distance between the angle of the stone curtain wall?
- According to the stone grid size, the best analysis under the force, calculated under
- Q:what color walls pillows and curtains in a room with navy blue carpet and white bed spread, brown furniture?
- You've got a few options, I think. You could go with a light blue on the walls, brown, yellow, tan/beige. You could check out some curtains at JC Penney online. They have a variety with a blue/brown combo. I would look for curtains as an inspiration, and take the colors for the accessories and bedding from them. You could mix up (as an example) blue and brown bedding and make your own sheet set. Many stores sell just flat sheets, fitted sheets and pillow cases separately rather than as a set.
- Q:What curtains go with red walls?
- Black and red sound good. I would not put up curtains in the kitchen as they can get greasy and need a lot of cleaning. What about a simple roll blind for the kitchen window. Grey would be a good colour as it would tie in the colour of the dinning room and be a lighter colour to match the black and red. Red walls would make the kitchen appear smaller so why not just have a nice grey for the walls with a red feature wall?
- Q:Glass curtain wall open window opening angle why not more than 30 °, open distance should not be greater than 300mm?
- due to safety concerns! Anti-jump building, wind lift!
- Q:Glass curtain wall construction to pay attention to what?
- The relationship between the characteristics of the curtain wall and the life of the building shall be as follows: The thickness of the main section of the column section shall meet the following requirements: The thickness of the opening part of the aluminum section shall not be less than 3.0mm and the thickness of the closed part shall not be less than 2.5 Mm; profile hole between the wall and the screw directly through the threaded connection, the local thickness should not be less than the nominal diameter of the screw. The thickness of the main section of the steel section shall not be less than 3.0mm. For the eccentric compression column, the section width ratio should be consistent with JGJ102-2003 "glass curtain wall engineering technical specifications" Article 6.2.1 of the corresponding provisions.
- Q:Curtain wall stone around the package window 50, cut the size of the window should be smaller around 50?
- Here you do not quite understand that the package window 50 refers to the left and right (or up and down) the total of 50, or about 50 (or up and down) a total of 100, I press the left and right (or up and down) a total of 50 to answer you:
Windows need to install the operating space, the top side of the old experts to answer 10, this is feasible, but I think the best points in two,
First, if the package edge stone has been installed, then you let the scene construction team technical staff on the edge of the stone hole after the actual size of the foot back to the measurement, and then take a minimum reduction of 2mm search
Second, if not installed stone edge directly to the hole size by 5-8mm.
Where the content Tingduo, the node if only the window owed in the stone hole is wrong, so that the window can only be fixed with a nail on the stone, likely to cause stone cracking.
Should be selected in the civil hole on the first fixed channel, so that the windows fixed on the channel. Stone and then into the window frame 10mm, at the intersection to play sealant.
If the windows do not have nails fixed directly into the edge of the hole to seal the seal, then no mechanical fixed way to have security risks.
The last one is the outdoor stone directly on the window frame, the outdoor to fight the sealant. Indoor stone directly with the window frame do not fight the plastic, or indoor direct use of materials and window frames sealed.
- Q:What pillow color should I use to go on my burgundy leather couch? I need curtains too. Taupe color walls.?
- i could the two bypass with the comparable coloration because of fact the settee, or a cream. because of fact it is easy sage it may probable seem eye-catching. yet another ingredient you may desire to do is have cream curtains and a sage green valance. that's precisely what I unquestionably have in my lounge and it seems super. i offered the cloth at JoAnn and made it myself in approximately an hour. Curtains are super-undemanding to make!
- Q:Redecorating room- cant change curtains or paint walls-help?
- I don't have recommendation about the window except try looking for cheaper window panels in a neutral color. And, I saw this tip on HGTV for someone living in an apt. that couldn't paint their walls. They got large canvas panels that you'd find in art supply stores, painted them, and hung them on all the walls.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, reliable quality and sincere service, our products sell well in domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs. we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range