||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium T-profile for Windows and Doors Instalation Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium T-profile for Windows and Doors Instalation:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium T-profile for Windows and Doors Instalation:
Aluminium T-profile for Windows and Doors Instalation Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Cast Slab not Alloyed in Coil Form:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can aluminum profiles be extruded into hollow profiles?
- Of course you can. But it depends on what brand and specific specifications you use
- Q:What's the difference between aluminum oxide and electrophoresis?
- Oxidation is the production of hydrogen through sulfuric acid and water to crystallize the surface of the substrate. The oxidation is followed by electrophoresis! After acid treatment, is 60 to 75 degrees hot soup Xipai acid is in the electrophoretic anode electrophoresis paint electrophoresis and long service life! Generally 25 years or so! Oxidation work for 9 years, I hope to help you, please adopt, thank you
- Q:What are the minimum thickness specifications for aluminum alloy door and window profiles?
- The main force member without the minimum wall thickness of aluminum profile measured door surface treatment not less than 2, the window is not less than 1.4, piecing material, horizontal and vertical should be determined through calculation, please refer to the specific GB8478:2008 Aluminum Alloy "window"
- Q:How can the aluminum profile T6 and T5 be distinguished?
- Hardness is generally measured by a Brinell hardness tester. T5 is subjected to high temperature molding and air cooling quenching in the shortest possible time. The T6 is treated with solid solution after artificial aging. So there is a difference between the two. But from the appearance of it is difficult to judge, experienced hands can be used to swing aluminum, roughly judged
- Q:What are the aluminum packaging methods?
- Common1 each cotton covered cotton;2 each sleeve;3 coat big bag plastic sealing;4, two wire line;5, three, wrapping paper;6, outsourcing cotton (outsourcing paper).....
- Q:What is the difference between 6061-T6 and 6063-T6 in aluminum profile?
- Different alloy components determine their mechanical properties differently, and each of the 6061 indexes is much better than 6063
- Q:Two kinds of industrial aluminum profiles 5050 8mm slot width and slot width 10 mm,
- There must be a difference. There is a distinction between rice weight and wall thickness. For example, Jing Teng Aluminum CompanyJT-8-5050W meters weight is 3.25KG,,JT-10-5050 meters weight is 2.95KG. Specific parameters, you can go to consult the next business
- Q:High compartment aluminum profiles are generally divided into several specifications, what are the attributes?
- Aluminum Alloy profiles are GB and non-standard, the state has special provisions on the thickness of the material, material requirements, each with the aluminum bar is not the same, we know that there are 6063-T5, A and aluminum and the B rods and even more, it shows a aluminum problem, raw materials and good poor relationship with out the quality of the materials, profiles of many kinds of Oh, high compartment aluminum, 80, paragraph 84 of paragraph 100, many Oh, don't be fooled that each kind of aluminum are the same, with the recovery of aluminum ingots is not the same as that of pure
- Q:Is aluminum factory harmful to people?
- Aluminum itself does not have any harmful effects, and is harmful to people, and is harmful to its processing. Such as the melting of aluminum rods, some greenhouse gas emissions, and the use of fuel to produce certain nitrogen oxides and sulfides and other harmful gases.
- Q:What is a pouring type heat insulation aluminum profile?
- Pouring type thermal insulation aluminum profile is put into the liquid insulation curing Aluminum Alloy section casting trough and resection, Aluminum Alloy section casting trough Pro bridge connecting through the broken metal insulation material Aluminum Alloy insulation two combined composite material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range