Structure of Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel:
Specifications of Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:help with aluminium and titanium questions?
- 1. When exposed to air, pure aluminium rapidly forms a passive oxide layer, alumina, which further inhibits aluminium reactions with other elements. 2. Aluminium can be made stronger by alloying with other elements. One of the most known aluminum alloy is duraluminium, where the principal alloying component is copper. 3. Exactly as aluminium, titanium corrosion resistance is due to its high reactivity with oxygen. When pure titanium is exposed to air it forms a passive titanium dioxide layer on the surfaces exposed which further prohibits other reactions with corrosion agents. 4. The use of titanium in jet engines components is favored by its strength to weight ration, which is unmatched by any other metal. As for the nuclear reactors, its use is preferred because of its superior corrosion resistance associated with fracture toughness and overall durability. 5. Both titanium and aluminium are refined from their respective mined ores - bauxite, for aluminium, ilmenite and rutile for titanium. Basically, these are oxides of the metals. Pure metal has to be reduced from these ores and processes involve use of temperatures up to and sometime exceeding 1000 degrees Celsius, which obviously requires a great consumption of energy, including electricity. Moreover, pure aluminium is obtained in the final processing phase through electrolysis, meaning an electrical current is needed in order to drive the required chemical reactions, thus adding to the electrical consumption. 6. Recycling aluminium from aluminium simply requires the remelting of the metal, eliminating the electrolytic phase that is high electric energy consuming.
- Q:What is the weight of aluminium plate now?
- The proportion of pure aluminum is 2.702g/c square meters. General are aluminum alloy, the proportion of the different components, different, but the difference is not great.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium plate 5A05 and 5A06?
- The aluminum plate doesn't have this material. Have you made a mistake?Give you a full one,1, pure aluminum: Material: 1050/1060/1070/1100/ 1200/ thickness: 0.1---20mm width: 800---2200mm2, alloy aluminum: Material: 2A21/3003/5052/5083/6061/6082 /8011 thickness: 0.5---260mm width: 800---2800mm3 curtain wall Kaiping aluminum plate: Material: 1060/1100 thickness 0.95, 1.35, 1.85, 2.35, 2.7, 2.85mm, width 0.8---1.5m
- Q:Aluminum melting in a fire?
- The complicating factor is that aluminium oxidizes as soon as it comes into contact with oxygen in the air. Every aluminum can thus has a sort of coating of aluminium oxide. The aluminum oxide will likely not melt the same way you'd expect aluminium metal.
- Q:Aluminum plate thickness 3 mm, what is the allowable error in the national standard thickness?
- Length: + 1mmWidth: + 0.5mmThickness: + 0.02mm, that is, 2 filaments
- Q:Where does China make aluminum plate?
- In many parts of the country have aluminum factory, the old state-owned enterprises have 101, SWA aluminum plant, located in the southwest, northeast china. The emerging aluminum processing base in Henan, due to resource advantages, the largest aluminum factory, the price is relatively low.
- Q:Aluminum plate belongs to steel or non ferrous metal?
- Of or consisting of pure aluminum or aluminum alloy material made by pressing (cutting or sawing); a rectangular material with a rectangular cross section and a uniform thickness. See China ferroalloy on line
- Q:Why did the copper rust disappear when emersed in aluminum chloride?
- it particularly is authentic that many deodorants, quite those categorized anti-perspirants, incorporate aluminum chloride as an lively ingredient. Aluminum chloride does decrease sweat production via the sweat glands that are placed interior the floor and are quite ample under the hands. For some people who're heavy sweaters this drying consequence is amazingly significant. despite the fact that those deodorants decrease sweat production they do no longer block the sweat glands. we are no longer attentive to any at as quickly as risky outcomes on maximum persons from making use of a deodorant containing aluminum chloride. In our very close society at present, physique hygiene and prevention of physique smell are significant. in case you do no longer use a deodorant you are able to discover your persons the two complaining or keeping off you. while you're worried with reference to the drying consequence seem for a deodorant that would not incorporate aluminum chloride.
- Q:What tools can I use to cut aluminum?
- Steel scissors and Portable hand drill.
- Q:What are the causes of aluminum plate quenching cracking?
- If the material is right may be burned, a full air bubble is parts of the surface, whether the intergranular cracking section, part to do see the metallographic analysis of grain size, lower furnace installed furnace capacity amount control too much away from the direction of the thermocouple parts temperature indicator indicates the temperature to the temperature time lag of thermocouple thermocouple has high temperature parts away from the direction. 510 is enough to regularly test the stove uniformity and precision with 2 kinds of stove fan check
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range