AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
1. Chemical composition of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
2. Mechanical properties of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
3. Standard of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
5. Size of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet :
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : 1 Ton
7. Payment terms of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : T/T or L/C
8. Packing of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip,
or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- The steel of the oxide layer was removed, put a drop of water, rub rub after copper sulfate, such as discoloration, usually stainless steel; such as purple red, nonmagnetic high manganese steel, magnetic for ordinary steel or low-alloy steel.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Generally divided into martensitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel, etc., or divided into chromium, stainless steel and nickel stainless steel two categories.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Stainless steel pot without magnetic is good.In fact, stainless steel is magnetic, and the best stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, and its magnetic is already weak, and basically no magnetic.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 1/2 hardness range: HV250 degrees to HV2903/4 hardness range: HV310 to HV370(HV:, Vivtorinox hardness)
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- It: cold rolled steel strength is very high, but the toughness and weldability is poor, hard, crisp, bright surface
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- No absolute, which quality is good, the key depends on what kind of product is suitable. Under normal circumstances, the requirements of hardness, elasticity, as elastic components, structural parts of the 301 materials used more, can also achieve a higher hardness of about HV600. Product positioning higher, 304 materials can be appropriately selected, the highest hardness can reach about HV500.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
Our company has many metallurgical industry experts and technical engineers, professional sales staff. We can provide users with timely professional services.The company focus on technology development of metallurgical industry, and try to achieve mutual benefit and common development , willing to serve customers sincerely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$5.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range