5083 Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding and Marine Use
l Product Properties & Description
With excellent corrosion resistance and weldability.
With welded structured requiring
It can be anodized inreased corrsion resistance.
l Product Specification:
|Product||5083 Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding and Marine Use|
1050, 1060, 1100, 2024, 2204, 2A16(LY16), 2A06(LY6), 3003, 3004, 5052,
5005, 5083, 6061, 6063
Hairline Finish, Mirror Finish, Oxidation Finish, PS Finish, Embossed
Aluminium Sheet can apply to Lighting,solar reflective film,building
appearance,interior decorating:Ceilings,walls, furniture,cabinets,elevators, signs,
nameplates,bags,automotive interior and exterior decoration Upholstery:Photo
Frame;household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.
aerospace and military aspects, such as China's large aircraft manufacturing,the
Shenzhou spacecraft series,satellite.the mechanical parts processing,mold
making,chemical/thermal insulation pipes coated.
Standard seaworthy export package or as customers required.
20ft GP:5898mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
40ft GP:12032mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
40ft HC:12032mm(Lengh)x2352mm(Width)x2698mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
According to the quantity you ordered
Good quality with reasonable price
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirement
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium Sheet is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality aluminium sheet to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:how to get aluminum powder?
- www.okorder.com sells both iron oxide and aluminum powder. Their CH0174 aluminum makes a great thermite. Way easier to just buy the stuff by the pound than than grinding aluminum cans or breaking apart etchasketches.
- Q:How do aluminum plates paint?
- Pretreatment is usually required. Acid and alkali cleaning can be done either by oil or by xylene,The paintings do not know, but most of them are painted or printed on the aluminum plate, usually by heat transfer, silk screen, or decorative board, which is sprayed directly and then painted.
- Q:What are the aluminum plates for?
- The products are widely used in construction, curtain wall, packaging, food, air conditioners, refrigerators, solar energy, automobile manufacturing, ship manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, cosmetics packaging and other electrical appliances, machinery manufacturing industry, can also be used in power plants, chemical and petrochemical industry factory anticorrosion & insulation etc..Shandong Pingyin Hengshun Aluminium Co., Ltd. specializing in the production of (hot rolling, cold rolling aluminum alloy) roll. Aluminum coil. Alloy aluminum. Aluminum. Ultra wide / ultra thick aluminium alloy. Sawing, shearing customer requirements specification aluminum alloy thick aluminum wire, aluminum, aluminum flange with aluminum, power plant / chemical anticorrosion and insulation alloy factory aluminum moisture-proof aluminum roll roll.
- Q:Spray Paint Aluminium Durable. Matte. Finish?
- Spray paint, often Enamel, is pretty tough by itself, but I see your concern about it abrading in your pocket or by continuous use. There's a couple of things you can do to help with the wear and tear. Firstly, painting on Aluminum is great. You'll have no adhesion problems with the paint, so long as the aluminum is not polished (mirror finished) If it is, you need to scratch it a bit in order to allow the paint something to grab on to. You can use the same stencil you will eventually paint with to apply an etching solution (Etch I-M) so you don't mess up the finish on other parts of the phone. Or you can sand it with 0000 steel wool (that's 4-aught steel wool...), which is really really fine sanding. If the aluminum is 'sanded' or 'brushed' then you're probably good to go, just make sure that there is not a clear coat on the aluminum. If there is, then do the etching or sanding to it as well to get that clear coat off. You want to paint directly onto the aluminum. Once you spray your stencil with the paint of your choice over the etched or prepared surface, you should have a very durable finish. However, since you want it to be uniformly Matt, I'd say that you should find a good, high quality Matt spray varnish or topcoat. Lacquer is good (Varathane, Deft) and durable, and importantly, youcan always throw on another clear coat if the wear and tear is getting to the design. One thing: DON'T RUSH THE PAINTING! Allow enough time for each coat to dry completely, and once finished, let the final clear coats dry absolutely perfectly before handling the phone too roughly. Do some of this and your phone will look great. hope that helped...
- Q:How do I calculate the weight of aluminum sheet? What is the density?
- First calculate the density of each aluminum plate, then calculate the volume, then the density is good, the volume is the weight
- Q:White Macbook or Aluminum Macbook?
- honestly just go for the white macbook! the aluminum MB is stronger as it's a unibody (its made out of a single piece of aluminum( the but it has a load of set backs, and in the long run it could be more costly, because lets say you break or a lose a key on your keyboard, you have to replace the whole keyboard instead of just a single key. if your hard drive ever breaks down, it'll cost a crapp load to replace as you have to send your MB to apple to have them repair it (my friend paid like $800 to get it replaced). also you can't remove your battery (if it dies) and you have to have it replaced by apple once again($1000) (unless you want to do it yourself and void the warrenty). It's more costly on the aluminum to upgrade hardware (RAM, Hard Drive etc..). but on the otherhand the aluminum looks shinier :), and the screen is lit with LEDs. but aswell alot of the amlunium macbooks have problems with them like faulty nvidia graphics card, and they produce alot of heat! as for the firewire port, you kind of want that because you'll eventually buy something which will use the firewire port. it's just like a usb port except it's faster. alot of external hard drives and other storage devices, video camera's, hd camera's, some hd webcams, some musical instruments (e.g pluggin a guitar into your macbook through an external sound card.) and aswell since the white macbook is fully upgraded and has the same specs as the aluminium why not go for it? and aswell its cheaper to upgrade your RAM/Hard drive on the white MB. and you wont have to wait 2 months
- Q:My house has aluminum wiring?
- RE: My house has aluminum wiring? I bought a house with aluminum wiring. Its about 1600 square feet. I have not had any problems with the electric but I read all these story's about how terrible aluminum wiring is.. is it worth the cost to replace? Most houses on my street have it also.. they have had no problems.. house was...
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only the zinc sheet reacts after adding concentrated nitric acid in drops ,zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
- Q:Which of the following statements explains why corrosion is not usually a serious problem with aluminum?
- Aluminum forms a tough protective coating with oxygen. The coating of aluminum oxide is not porous enough to let further oxygen through it, so the aluminum underneath is protected from further corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range