5083 Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding and Marine Use
l Product Properties & Description
With excellent corrosion resistance and weldability.
With welded structured requiring
It can be anodized inreased corrsion resistance.
l Product Specification:
|Product||5083 Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding and Marine Use|
1050, 1060, 1100, 2024, 2204, 2A16(LY16), 2A06(LY6), 3003, 3004, 5052,
5005, 5083, 6061, 6063
Hairline Finish, Mirror Finish, Oxidation Finish, PS Finish, Embossed
Aluminium Sheet can apply to Lighting,solar reflective film,building
appearance,interior decorating:Ceilings,walls, furniture,cabinets,elevators, signs,
nameplates,bags,automotive interior and exterior decoration Upholstery:Photo
Frame;household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.
aerospace and military aspects, such as China's large aircraft manufacturing,the
Shenzhou spacecraft series,satellite.the mechanical parts processing,mold
making,chemical/thermal insulation pipes coated.
Standard seaworthy export package or as customers required.
20ft GP:5898mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
40ft GP:12032mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
40ft HC:12032mm(Lengh)x2352mm(Width)x2698mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
According to the quantity you ordered
Good quality with reasonable price
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirement
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium Sheet is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality aluminium sheet to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding is a welding method that pressing the materials to be welded in an area between two poles and switching on current. the current will go through the contact surface and agjacent area, producing resistance heat effect which will heatthe materials into melting or plastic state and make the materials be welded together.
- Q:what will happen when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution?
- the chemical equation of the reaction, 2Al+3CuCl2=2AlCl3+3Cu, the phenomena when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution: there is red solid generating on the surface of aluminum sheet.
- Q:what's the oxidation method of positive pole on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- Do chemical polishing again, oxidation time is about 40 – 90 minutes, after finishing all of these, you can conduct positive pole oxidation, choose sulfuric acid solution in normal situation, pretreatment is very important in the whole process, take stereo as negative pole, firstly, use the solution mixed of carbonate-bicarbonate and detergent to heat and clean its surface, pretreat the aluminum sheet, dyeing according to requirement after oxidation, then remove the oxide film with oxide film removal solution, place aluminum sheet on the positive pole, finally closing it in the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put them into NaOH, the one generating bubble is aluminum sheet, because aluminum sheet can react with it, generating hydrogen. Or light them in the air, the burning one is magnesium sheet.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:which kind of material won't influence magnet attracting iron nail? Does copper sheet or aluminum sheet influence it?
- Copper coil will impede magnetic penetration. People separate the magnet from the workpiece of machine tool to avoid magnetic short circuit and attraction loss, making magnetic line of force go through the workpiece. An opening copper bush is added into the iron core of magnetic closing coil or opening solenoid to avoid the iron core being attracted on the external iron piece and stop operation. The opening is for avoiding eddy formulation and short circuit, iron core in copper bush is the ruled magnetic circuit.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range