5083 Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding and Marine Use
l Product Properties & Description
With excellent corrosion resistance and weldability.
With welded structured requiring
It can be anodized inreased corrsion resistance.
l Product Specification:
|Product||5083 Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding and Marine Use|
1050, 1060, 1100, 2024, 2204, 2A16(LY16), 2A06(LY6), 3003, 3004, 5052,
5005, 5083, 6061, 6063
Hairline Finish, Mirror Finish, Oxidation Finish, PS Finish, Embossed
Aluminium Sheet can apply to Lighting,solar reflective film,building
appearance,interior decorating:Ceilings,walls, furniture,cabinets,elevators, signs,
nameplates,bags,automotive interior and exterior decoration Upholstery:Photo
Frame;household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.
aerospace and military aspects, such as China's large aircraft manufacturing,the
Shenzhou spacecraft series,satellite.the mechanical parts processing,mold
making,chemical/thermal insulation pipes coated.
Standard seaworthy export package or as customers required.
20ft GP:5898mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
40ft GP:12032mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
40ft HC:12032mm(Lengh)x2352mm(Width)x2698mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
According to the quantity you ordered
Good quality with reasonable price
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirement
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium Sheet is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality aluminium sheet to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- Q:Why is it good to recycle aluminium?
- It's quite expensive to make aluminum, whereas it's quite cheap to melt it down and reuse it.
- Q:How is the coated aluminum mirror plate produced?
- 2) film coated material:The use of film industry categories are as follows:LG high gloss film, the surface effect of glittering and translucent, colorful, long-term discoloration. Soft feel, colorful surface design, environmental protection, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, easy to clean, light weight, good fire resistance. At present, the best laminating products, high prices, life expectancy in 20-30 yearsOther imported films, domestic pearlescent film covered aluminum pinch plate, import pearlescent film covered aluminum pinch plate, LG pearl covered aluminum pinch plate (covered aluminum gusset plate, in turn, the service life and performance gradually increased)The thickness of domestic film is usually between 0.1-0.3 mm. Generally well-known brands of substrate thickness between 0.1-0.2 mm. Thicker board, visual effects are more broad, but not the thicker the better, more than 0.6 millimeters enough, the average well-known brand of coated panels thickness of about 0.7 millimeters. The simplest way to gauge the thickness is to hold it up and see if the board is resilient. Some businesses say their boards are thick, but they quiver in a flash; some boards are thick enough, but a large proportion is the thickness of the film being covered. The film thickness can be observed from the kerf plate. But the exact thickness must be measured by calipers, and the visual or hand handling errors are relatively large.
- Q:5052 aluminum plate and LY12 aluminum plate is the same?
- The 5052 series is aluminum magnesium alloy, the magnesium alloy belongs to the lower density alloy, the 5052 alloy aluminum plate density is 2.68
- Q:What is the causes of aluminium discolouration?
- Aluminum oxides may appear in different colors depending on hydration states and other variables. Look in a CRC Handbook of Chemistry Physics if available for aluminum compounds and their colors. The colors that you see may also have as much to do with the surface finish as the color of the material on the surface. A microscopically rough surface will appear dark next to a polished surface due to light scattering. I will agree with Ling in principle, but not on details. EDS detection limits on homogeneous samples can be better than 0.1%, although not so good for elements at the light end of the detection range. Current detectors can detect chlorine (a common culprit for aluminum discoloration) at about 0.1%. Your problem with detection and one that Ling has addressed previously may be that a thin film of contamination would not be easily detected by EDS. As Ling suggests, SIMS is a good technique for detecting thin films and low concentrations. The problem with SIMS in this case may be that the detection limits are too good and the technique cannot be quantified. SIMS would detect 2 ppm of chloride and you couldn't tell for sure whether it was 2 ppm, which is probably not an issue here, or 2000 ppm, which would be significant. I would suggest x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (ESCA or XPS) as an alternative for further study. The technique will analyze thin films (20 A) and detection limits are good enough (about 0.1%). In addition, XPS will give you information about the compounds present, e.g. whether the oxygen is aluminum oxide, aluminum hydroxide, etc. Good Luck.
- Q:Aluminum Cookware and Acidic Foods?
- tastes like metal use wood if in doubt
- Q:An aluminum clock pendulum?
- this concerns change in length of aluminum due to fall in temp T(20 C) = 2pi√(L20/g = 1 sec L20 = g/4pi^2 ----------- (1) T(-5 C) = 2pi√(L5/g L5 = T(5)^2*g /4pi^2 ----------- (2) coefficient of linear expansion of aluminum = alpha alpha = delta L/L* delta T 23*10^-6 = (L5 - L20) /L20*(- 5 - 20) (L5 - L20) /L20 = - 25*23*10^-6 L5/L20 = 1 - 25*23*10^-6 = 0.999425 --- (3) L5 decrease in length T(5) will reduce (2) / (1) L5/L20 = [T(5)^2*g /4pi^2] * [4pi^2/g] = 0.999425 [T(5)^2] = 0.999425 T(5) = 0.9997 sec this is period when in (-5 C) room a) pendulum gains time in cold room word gains is used because it takes less in 1 oscillation. b) it gains time = 1 - 0.9997 = 0.0003 sec in 1 sec gain in every hour = 0.0003*3600 = 1.08 sec
- Q:Thickness of Aluminum Foil A rectangular sheet of?
- density Aluminum 2700 kg/m³ Volume = 0.5 x 0.2 x d = 0.1d m³ where d is thickness 5.4 g = 0.0054 kg 0.0054 kg / 2700 kg/m³ = 2.0e-6 m³ 2.0e-6 m³ = 0.1d m³ d = 2.0 e-5 m or 20 µm or 0.02 mm or 0.002 cm .
- Q:Steel or aluminum alloy rims?
- A heavier rotating mass is harder on the brakes so the aluminum are better mechanically but they will shatter if you hit a curb or pothole to hard where the steel is malleable . Since you are using this vehicle for personal transportation the pretty aluminum rims will be your best choice . If it were a pick up truck being used for construction I would use the steel . Of course we are really talking extreme hypothetical because either set will do you just fine , we are really talking looks here .
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range