304 Stainless Steel Wire
Application Of 304 Stainless Steel Wire
With bright surface, slight magnetism and no cracks on forming, is widely used in bicycle fittings, kitchen and sanitation tools, goods shelf, pet cages, gill racks, decorative handles and baskets, food and medical machinery accesses, etc.
Genral Information Of 304 Stainless Steel Wire
SS 200,300,400 series
Fortune 500, SGS, ISO 9001:2008
Salt Spray over200 hours
Within 20 days
Reel, wooden box or according to your requirement
China Main Port or CIF ANY PORT
Tie wire, pins, lashing, forming wire, filters, gaskets, elevators, safety wire, shaped and flat wire, conveyors, jewelry, springs, brush welding, electrical, wire line, craft and many more applications.
- Q:Stainless steel 304 work teeth, easy to break the silk work?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United States
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, mirror panels of the three differences?
- Stainless steel polishing plate refers to: stainless steel polishing plate refers to the polished stainless steel polished plate through the polishing machine, this kind of polishing board generally brightness is not high, but also can shine out of fuzzy figure.Stainless steel mirror panel refers to: stainless steel mirror panel, double 8K plate, also known as mirror panel, with grinding fluid through the polishing equipment in stainless steel plate polishing, so that the plate brightness as clear as a mirror. Stainless steel mirror panel from K numbers are generally: 6K, 8K, 10K, 12K these. From the coefficient of demand to be divided into: universal grinding, 8K, high Pu 8K, general fine grinding, 8K, fine grinding, 8K, super fine grinding, 8K these are, of course, the higher the better. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel wire and ordinary steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:Elevator hairline stainless steel and wire drawing stainless steel what is the difference between the two costs which expensive ah?
- Lift the hairline stainless steel as mentioned above, is a short wire drawing process, the price a little expensive, of course, the price of the elevator itself and less material. The price mainly depends on the level of the elevator: 1, brand and technology, 2, traction machine control cabinet door machine system etc. the advantages and disadvantages of the 3, is the (decoration material is only a small part of the decoration)
- Q:What about the elasticity of 304 stainless steel?
- Stainless steel elasticity if the problem is not built, there is no room for contrast. Elasticity is good, unless there is a direct comparison of elastic modulus, otherwise, there is a relative.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire drawing and stainless steel products?
- Stainless steel wire drawing is a kind of treatment on the surface of stainless steel. It is a kind of stripe like pattern. It is better decorated. It doesn't look so brightStainless steel products are made of stainless steel products of a class of materials, mainly to pay attention to decorative beauty and durability!
- Q:Will the annealed stainless steel become soft?
- [stainless steel wire annealing will become soft] the main purpose of annealing is to reduce hardness, stainless steel wire annealing will become soft. There are many kinds of stainless steel wire, generally divided into two kinds of hard silk and soft silk.
- Q:Which kind of stainless steel welding wire is good? Is there any special regulation?
- Stainless steel wire coating to see if you have no corrosion requirements, force free use of carbon steel wire is also ok. Stress on the use of stainless steel wire, welding seam strength is greater than the base metal strength. Personal view
- Q:What is brushed stainless steel?
- Generally speaking, most of the stainless steel surface treatment suitable for throwing Matt, bright and mirror, there are very few suitable for drawing, these are suitable for drawing stainless steel, commonly known as "brushed stainless steel."
- Q:201 stainless steel hydrogen withdrawal what are the uses?
- Most of the 200 series stainless steel produces almost lower levels of austenitic stainless steel by replacing part or all of the nickel with manganese (and nitrogen) in accordance with the national standard for controlling sulfur and carbon content. This series of materials is 18% chromium content and low nickel content is not up to the balance and the formation of ferrite, the chromium content of 200 series stainless steel in down to 15% to 16%, some cases dropped to 13% ~ 14%, its corrosion resistance is also not with 304 and other similar compared with steel, common corrosion in acidic conditions and the deposition area gap, manganese and copper in some cases reduced repassivation effect. The damage rate of the 200 series steel under these conditions is about 10-100 times of that of 304 stainless steel. Also, in production, it is often impossible to control the residual sulfur content and carbon content of these steels. The material cannot be traced back, even in the case of material recycling. If they do not show Cr-Mn steel, they will become a dangerous mixture of scrap steel, resulting in castings containing unexpected high manganese content.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$1 million
||Asia, Middle East,America
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range