AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil
1. Chemical Composition
2. Mechanical Properties
3. Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface: 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms: T/T or L/C
8. Packing: Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip, or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time: Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
- Q:How to distinguish between 302 stainless steel screws and 304 stainless steel screws?
- 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel are suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability. Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
- Q:Is the water heater hose braided with stainless steel wires or with a PPR pipe?
- Now on the market sales of steel wire braided hose, the inner tube is black rubber tube, the quality of general. And a plastic hose, better than the former. Stainless steel bellows are of high quality, but higher in price.
- Q:Elevator hairline stainless steel and wire drawing stainless steel what is the difference between the two costs which expensive ah?
- Hairline stainless steel, that is, brushed stainless steel, hairline is from this kind of stainless steel product form definition, drawing is defined from the process, commonly known as drawing more, in fact, the same product is different name
- Q:How can stainless steel and copper wire be welded?
- Stainless steel and copper wire welding can be brazed, and brazing, according to the temperature can be divided into cryogenic soft brazing and high temperature hard brazing.
- Q:Stainless steel wire why rust?
- 1., the surface of decorative stainless steel must be cleaned and scrubbed frequently, removing attachments and eliminating the external factors that cause modification.2. beach area should use 316 material stainless steel, 316 material can resist seawater corrosion.3., some stainless steel pipe on the market, the chemical composition can not meet the corresponding national standards, less than 304 of the material requirements. Therefore, it will cause rust, which requires users to seriously choose reputable manufacturers of products
- Q:What is the maximum tensile strength of stainless steel 304?
- Tensile strength refers to the unit area of the ability to bear tension, the unit is MPa. Therefore, no matter how large the cross section of the steel wire is, the tensile strength is only related to the material of the steel wire, irrespective of the cross-sectional area. Mpa = N/mm2 = 100N/cm2
- Q:Why does the stainless steel hydrogen return wire rust?
- Stainless steel wire hydrogen back appearance of deposited dust or heterogeneous metal particles containing other metal elements of the attachment, in the humid atmosphere, condensed water attachment and stainless steel wire hydrogen back between the two to form a micro battery, stimulate the electrochemical reaction, maintaining membrane destruction, called electrochemical corrosion.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing plate, matte stainless steel is the same
- Stainless steel wire drawing generally has several effects: straight silk, snow pattern, nylon pattern. Straight silk is from top to bottom continuous lines, usually fixed wire drawing machine, workpiece before and after movement. Snowflake pattern is the most popular one now. It is made up of a little bit of good points and can be done with insect sandpaper. Nylon lines are composed of different lines, because the soft nylon wheel so rough grinding parts to nylon lines.
- Q:Fracture analysis of stainless steel screw
- Stainless steel screws used in the quality of raw materials, stainless steel screws, wire quality is not good. There are a lot of impurities, impurities, leading to stainless steel screw hardness is not enough.
- Q:What type of argon arc welding wire is used in 1Cr13 stainless steel?
- Argon arc welding generally uses H0Cr14 or H1Cr13. Sometimes austenitic steel wires are also selected to improve weldability.1Cr13+Q235B belongs to dissimilar steel welding, H0Cr20Ni10 welding wire is usually used.
We specialize in the production of stainless steel seamless and welded pipe. We have more than 10 years of experience in the market, and the company has advanced technology and first-class equipment.The company obtained the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, as well as PED and GOST9941 -. 81 certification. Our products are exported to Germany, Russia, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Italy, South Korea, India and other countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$8.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range