AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil
1. Chemical Composition
2. Mechanical Properties
3. Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface: 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms: T/T or L/C
8. Packing: Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip, or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time: Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
- Q:What is the process of hydrogen annealing of stainless steel?
- Some manufacturers will choose to bath furnace stainless steel wire hydrogen back by heating in salt bath furnace is not appropriate, as far as possible to choose the appropriate type of furnace for heating, the heating temperature required by professional personnel to adjust, as is the need to master the furnace like cooking. When heated to a certain degree of cooling, stainless steel hydrogen different back wire cooling methods are not the same, the general organization for the martensitic stainless steel hydrogen back wire first in dry ventilated place cooling to room temperature before the next step is to work, cleaning and fire.
- Q:How can stainless steel screws bite?
- The product does not have the correct choice, before use should confirm the mechanical properties of the products can meet the application requirements (such as safety load and tensile strength of the screw nut, screw length) also should be appropriate, to tighten the nut after exposing one to two teeth from prevail.
- Q:304 stainless steel wire drawing why rust?? long rust what is the reason?
- 1. stainless steel products have to be passivation process, the surface free iron removal, rust prevention will be good. 304, only to clean the workpiece, soaked in 45% (volume ratio) nitric acid about 30-60min., that is passivation effect2. wire drawing can not contain alumina and other metal compounds, to avoid contamination of stainless steel surface, will affect corrosion resistance and passivation effect3., stainless steel cutting tools, wheels, grinding materials can not share with other metal work
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel screws and carbon steel screws?
- These two screws are different. They are not better or worse. Carbon steel screws are usually stronger than stainless steel screws, but they tend to rust.
- Q:What's the meaning of the 3 Series 4 series stainless steel wire?
- It's the 304 series304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 16% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states. 304, equivalent to our 06Cr18Ni9 [according to GB/T 20878-2007 has been changed to 06Cr19Ni10] stainless steel.
- Q:201 stainless steel hydrogen withdrawal what are the uses?
- Stainless steel wire hydrogen back, using a large hydrogen back device, reduce hardness and improve the plasticity, eliminate stress and eliminate uneven microstructure refinement and grain structure, more uniform surface quality is more delicate, bright surface, soft, non magnetic, anti fatigue, extensionetc.
- Q:How can the stainless steel screws distinguish true from false?
- Using hydrochloric acid drops to screw over ten minutes, look at is not a drop of hydrochloric acid black or rust, if the above two situations, which further proves that the stainless steel material is not 304 or better.
- Q:Will the annealed stainless steel become soft?
- The stainless steel hard silk by bright annealing treatment, that is, usually said "hydrogen retreat", forming a low hardness, hand can bend stainless steel wire, is called soft silk.
- Q:Does a product made of some stainless steel have the same tensile strength due to its different shapes?
- 2 mm 304 stainless steel wire tensile strength, the standard is different, tensile strength is different, generally in 515-520N/mm2.
- Q:The difference between high gloss wire drawing and stainless steel drawing panel
- Stainless steel wire drawing, stainless steel surface is a treatment effect, like a silk shop on top of the same effect, Baidu pictures can see,
We specialize in the production of stainless steel seamless and welded pipe. We have more than 10 years of experience in the market, and the company has advanced technology and first-class equipment.The company obtained the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, as well as PED and GOST9941 -. 81 certification. Our products are exported to Germany, Russia, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Italy, South Korea, India and other countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$8.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range